David Icke Banned From European Countries For Two Years Thats How Terrified The Cult Is Of Him

Itsa

On 11/5/2022 at 7:35 PM, northern star said:

Very odd indeed, considering this one has 1,438 likes! Censorship anyone? Not getting the response they wanted?

There are loads of comments on the Richard Hall article in the DM, 99% supportive of him.

Richard Hall and David Icke never killed anyone. Why dont they turn their journalistic attentions on real killers, like Hancock and co?

Not odd at all, the devil is in the detail, "The comments below have been moderated," meaning that the only one visible is the only one they are allowing us to see. Clearly there's been a HUGE backlash on this and they are scared shitless that Joe Normie is waking up and don't want to fuel that. Unfortunately there's likely been such an avalanche of comments that they would draw further attention to the article by shutting down the comments completely.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 7:28 PM, Ynot Hump said:

Blindingly obvious... Book burning on a massive scale.

This is, without doubt, a massive move by the cult owned WEF.

Ban a seventy year old man that the worldwide (cult owned) media label a crackpot from an entire continent?

Anyone now that is unconvinced or 'on the fence' concerning anything David has spoken about for years must be gobsmacked.

FFS wake up and smell the roses.

2010 was my turning point in life. I knew that something wasn't 'all that it seems' with this er...ermm 'world' we live in and I started learning (by chance) David Ickes teachings.

I would not be here if it wasn't for David. I nearly committed suicide around 2010/2011. You can all laugh all you like. Through his books and teachings I understood what I was taught and programmed to believe from a very early age and follow through in life were... as David would say... BOLLOX.

Thank you my friend, my particular awakening began in 2009 when i had a serious leg injury, my dear father passed away a few weeks later, and my mum was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease within 2 months from my accident. My mind began to break down, friends helped me through the troublesome times. It was then at my lowest point that i had an epiphany! Something is very wrong in our plane of existence. I hit the library .There's is a great read ' Breaking down is waking up' The Connection between psychological  distress and spiritual awakening. By the author Dr Russell Razzaque .Library's have the book on their shelves. Take care

uzze

• Like 1

'According to critics, this is a metaphor for Jews'. But according to David himself it isn't. He explicitly states he means reptiles, aliens, and not Jews. So this whole letter basically admits to being based on speculation alone. And the media buy it, and the government acts like it's right to ban someone on slander alone. It's absurd.

13 hours ago, Human10 said:

Just GoFound for him a dingy and self tan...

Kickstarter.com could fund a device which:

1. Detects and removes David-thoughts

2. Detects and removes Alex-thoughts

3. Detects and removes Richard-thoughts

You would then be a moron who dances in TikTok videos, buys bridges that are for sale in the American South and binge watches the Kardashians.

Also...

...you qualify for low political office elections!

🤣

• Haha 1

On 11/5/2022 at 6:39 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

They ban one individual because his opinions "pose a threat to national security", yet they are fine with allowing millions of 'undocumented refugees' into Europe because "refugees welcome".

yeah, it makes sense, doesn't it? lol

On 11/4/2022 at 9:48 AM, HAARPING_On said:

First reaction – not surprised whatsoever.

I was actually listening to David interviewed on a Dutch channel yesterday and he described their agenda for implementing these things to the letter, the most important factor being the timing.

If you look at what has happened over the last couple of weeks, Alex Jones, Richard D. Hall and now this, it’s obvious to me that TPTB are absolutely shitting themselves because too many people are waking up and deciding to take action. They need to squash any dissent and make an example of any figureheads to scare the general population into thinking they can’t win.

Yes, it’s going to get ugly but we CAN win.

It's the effect of Aquarian age. The rise of people power, community based, decentralisation not the top down anymore.

There are so many changes going on and it's unsettling but some good things are coming out. We just need to get more momentum going.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, alexa said:

What goes here ?:classic_ohmy:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1t9ul0/?pub=4

image_2022-11-21_070822272.png.0c29c039274cfc318fe585d3d4096385.png

This is the Hugo that proudly declared his Atheistic position a few months ago. This is also the Hugo that occasionally mentions God and quotes the Bible - particularly eschatological Scripture that is prophetic and supports whatever it is he's proposing.

This is the Hugo that never shows his face.

This is the Hugo that is at great pains to criticise anybody who is 'part of the system' yet is such a person himself with his Patreon.

This is the Hugo that out of one side of his mouth thinks it suspicious that somebody should have millions of YouTube views; and out of the other side of his mouth has his own YouTube channel with 142,000 subs and millions of views.

He's a strange sort.

Perhaps he envies Icke, perhaps he himself is controlled opposition. Either way or no way, I've planted those seeds in exactly the same way as he has planted seeds about Icke.

During the fake pandemic, I observed that many of his videos followed immediately what was spoken on here - as if this was his main source of research.

He does have a point with the tacit agreement thing in that petition but the implication is that Icke is somehow in on it - why else flesh the video out with negative suggestions concerning him?

• Like 2

My quick take on the reptilians thing:

- A sufficiently technologically advanced civilizations thousands of years ahead of us could probably shapeshift with EASE

- This wouldn't be changing of DNA

- The skeletons and muscles and organs would stay the same

- The outer part of the body would be technologically created SMART-SKIN which can change its surface shape by bloating and constricting, change colour Chameleon style and is wired with nano scale circuitry or even wirelessly controlled

- They could probably make themselves look like WALKING BLOCKS OF WOOD or SAUSAGE PEOPLE if they wanted to

- 50 years from now humans may pull something like this off as well

- This species may use a Reptile APPEARANCE by choice because it SCARES humans

- Perhaps they FAKE the reptile thing TO SELECT PEOPLE so they SOUND CRAZY when they talk about

- Dragons in European, Chinese and other folklore may be DINOSAURS..."Children of the dragon"

- There may have been a time when very early humans and dinosaurs co-existed

- Fire breathing could be a gland which shoots an alcohol-like substance out of the mouth which ignites by itself when it encounters air

- Dinosaurs may have resulted from Panspermia - meteorites carrying the right DNA to Earth from elsewhere in Space

- It may have been God that eventually hurled a meteorite at Earth to kill the too-large reptiles

- Humans would have had a very hard time surviving being hunted by the faster carnivores among the dinos, especially the flying ones

- A CRAPTON of music videos lately feature SERPENTS, which are Biblical animals

- Reptiles are so different from other animals that they may not be God's design AT ALL and from elsewhere

- Occultists seem OBSESSED with TURNING BACK THE CLOCK to ancient world orders pre-Christ

- Perhaps the PRE-HISTORIC WORLD of GIANT REPTILES greatly appeals to them?

- JURRASSIC PARK has recently been REBOOTED

- The only conceivable PLACE you could HIDE NEW DINOS is somewhere LIKE ANTARCTICA

- The WEF LOGO has a THICKENED LINE RIGHT WHERE ANTARCTICA IS

- The OCCULTIST NAZIS were OBSESSED WITH ANTARCTICA

- MSM had NO PROBLEM talking about the LOCH NESS MONSTER for DECADES

- A simple MILITARY SONAR LOWERED INTO THE LOCH could have SOLVED THE NESSIE MYSTERY

- NESSIE may have been KEPT MYSTERIOUS for strange reasons

- The BBC had a show called WALKING WITH DINOSAURS... HMMM...WHO PRECISELY IS WALKING WITH THEM?

- Why were so many ICE AGE movies and similar made?

- SATAN is DESCRIBED AS A "THE DRAGON" in SOME CULTURES

- DINOS had HORNS

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Truthblast said:

- A sufficiently technologically advanced civilizations thousands of years ahead of us could probably shapeshift with EASE

- This wouldn't be changing of DNA

- The skeletons and muscles and organs would stay the same

- The outer part of the body would be technologically created SMART-SKIN which can change its surface shape by bloating and constricting, change colour Chameleon style and is wired with nano scale circuitry or even wirelessly controlled

I've often wondered about how the shapeshifting process happens. One way is as you say; they change their physical appearance and control our perception. Another way could be to transfer their consciousness into another body ......... whether an existing one or a soulless clone. This could also make them immortal and they would essentially "possess" the host. To my understanding, the technology of Consciousness Transferal does exist, and has possibly existed for a long, long time.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Consciousness_Transferal

On the other hand, there is the Navajo legend of Skinwalkers that are said to have the ability to shape-shift into any animal of their choosing, but are most frequently seen as coyotes, wolfs, foxes, owls, eagles, or crows.  

It is believed that Skinwalkers are witches that evolved from living as spiritual guides and respected healers, who instead made the decision to use their powers for evil purposes.

The witch is referred to as the “yee naaldlooshii” by the Navajo, which translates as “with it, he moves on all fours.” The mythical creatures can walk freely among the community during the day, and transform secretly under the cover of night.

Skinwalkers are said to appear slightly larger with over-sized animal footprints, disproportionate, and may have red or yellow glowing eyes.

https://inquisitivewonder.com/what-are-skinwalkers-the-native-american-shapeshifters/

However they do their transformation, I do suspect they've been around for a very long time. They may even have a connection to The Arcons that DI speaks of.

On 11/21/2022 at 7:09 AM, alexa said:

What goes here ?:classic_ohmy:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1t9ul0/?pub=4

image_2022-11-21_070822272.png.0c29c039274cfc318fe585d3d4096385.png

Just watched a minute of it.

I'd imagine that David being David, he would love to have his OWN channel back but he can't do that, can he?

It's other people making a video and posting on their channel just as people have done before he was booted from the tube. Jus saying.

And may I add, if Hugo thinks that those are part of the system, what about you Hugo?

All I can say is that, at this stage of the game, I understand that nobody could be trusted. You piece together info, data etc and you make up your own mind and don't forget, even IF David was part of the CO and becomes our 'enemy', well you need to know enemy works for us. LOL

I am not trying to say David is/is not CO, what I am trying to say is that sometimes you have to be cunny to use enemy THEN you get your brownie point. duh...people read the Art of War.... use whatever you can get your hands on.

As for DI declaring that he's not an anti-semite.... he's already said that we are more than the skin colour and what passport, job you have. Hence he is not targeting a particular religious group as such though the elites happened too be consisting of 'Jewish' mainly.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Hence he is not targeting a particular religious group as such though the elites happened too be consisting of 'Jewish' mainly.

This is very true, they run just about everything on earth. 👍 And the ADL gives them the perfect cover.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 1:54 AM, Truthblast said:

I was reading about the book of enoch last night. The manuscripts supposedly spoke of nephilim that would lust and sometimes breed with human females. Had me thinking if these are the reptilians David speaks of. 

I can't see David collecting insurgents by way of a petition as hugo suggests however I have participated in and seen petitions disappear more than once. So I haven't bothered signing the latest.

Does anyone here really think that two million signatures could persuade the authorities to let David travel?

He is dangerous not because of his words but because of his actions. And his actions when understood could inspire others to follow.

Edited by - TZC -
spelling

- There may have been a time when very early humans and dinosaurs co-existed

I don't like to say No, BUT NO 😅😁 from what I've heard experts talk of on the radio in some scientific newscast, just saying apparently they DIDN'T CROSS OVER...

so anyway Dino-saurs just on their own merits..

^^^^^^^^^^^  ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^^^^^^Off Topic (still)

Thank God one mystery looking at that might have been widened to include some traditional-ish but independent thoughts but about Dinosaurs.... (that is not an oxymoron, by traditional I mean in this case just by what anybody can assume or find "likely" (where applicable) based on a few simple pointers on ancient ancestry,(like archaeology) or history more in general - even by seeing bones uncovered of dinosaurs (and not simply planted, AS IF?), so there is a thread on this anyway arguing about its all dragon instead. I find that ludicrous at this stage - but well if that's the case you can all say goodbye to watching the Flintstones, I already did, when I was 6 years old. J/K I still watch it today, J/K)

AND THEN Taylor Swft *s e r p e n t i n g*....... Sheeeeesh... Can't bring myself to watch it before bed, lol. But yeah I have bad feeling about that song of hers just by hearing it by itself!!

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

I know I am Off Topic again (apologies) but worth noting what a brilliant list TruthBlast has going and this I am just seeing as well top of the list to quick comment on myself this irrepressible subject>>...

Soooo..... My Alternative and Avant Garde , or somewhat Playful? Opinion? (maybe not to be taken too seriously):

The easiest solution to contradict every known problem in the universe relating to adversary or counter-purpose things is that shapeshifting can happen for any lifeform or scum-life form, including machine <*choke*> (which as the latter form of life form until proven otherwise in an agonizing wait to see if it can be benevolent AKA totalitarian TIP TOE drip drip HIIIIIIIIT, or a short wait if it kills us all thus ending all biological beings carried out clearly without much forethought for Human Life "verses" the false security pretending AI safeguard monitoring of the first outcome which would still end the same anyway, but more cynically devised by playing for time & CREEPILY dragging out its end game of ultimately calculated dominance plan by use of illusory slow inception, and ultimately domineering implementation).... 

So, overall, meeeeeh I guess do you know what bio logical and machine intermingling just seems distasteful, even if they could live in harmony, so about shapeshifting in the most advance imaginings, let's leave that to extra-terrestrials - yeah Btw!... Maybe for the best.. 😂

Edited by Certified Green of Heart