Starseeds?

thatgalnik

25 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yeah i don't agree with that

i don't think people should be at peace with certain things

so what you are advocating is service to yourself only....and that is what i'm saying leads to nihilism and a shitty world experience for everyone

i disagree. If something leads to chaos then its a bad thing

Well that's fine not to agree.

But to clarify. I do not advocate anything. I am just sharing my experience that life purpose is to find happiness. I have not experienced this leading to nilihism, in fact if you understand that we are all really one, the by product of this would be to serve everybody and treat each other nicely etc. Not having this understanding leads to the kind of chaos and disorder and evil we see today. because people believe they are individual entities that can be harmed, or they lack something so are driven by fear and greed.

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

Thank you. I wasn't that well for a while and then decided to leave and move out of the UK.

ok

your posts are....well they tend to be your opinion backed up by no information

in the process of discussing happiness i'm just curious why you fled the uk?

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the context is that in past discussions i said to mr h that smart technology was being used to create a technocracy and that smart phones were a key part of this. He said he wouldn't  get rid of his  because he needed it to deal with his clients (i think it was for financial transactions)

i also told him there was going to be inflation and he said there wasn't going to be....as we have seen there WAS then inflation

i told people they should invest in land and silver and mr h was bullish for crytpos

so i'm just curious why he left the UK and the forum suddenly when the arse fell out of cryptos?

when people lecture me about how the cosmos works i want to be sure they know what they are talking about

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

ok

your posts are....well they tend to be your opinion backed up by no information

in the process of discussing happiness i'm just curious why you fled the uk?

Well I am not sure what info I should back it up with? On these matters I speak from experience - the other choice being speaking from beliefs or theoretical books - not preferable imo on these topics. And I try my best to take the reader with me down the neurological pathway formed to arrive at that conclusion.

There are many reasons why I left the UK.

1. I am setting up a self sustaining retreat center and I don't have the funds to do that in the UK

2. I've lived i the UK my entire life, sometimes you need a change and try something new.

3. I'm sure it's the same everywhere but I also got sick of the politicians lying to me every 5 mins. Seems to be on steroids the past few years At least here I don't understand what the politicians are saying so they can lie all they want. People don't pay too much attention to them anyways over here and just do their own thing if they don't like what the gov do.

4. I am in a position to do it, so why not?

Edit: 5. I am multi cultural. Half English. And not that I have experienced terrible things in that regard, but I never really had strong feelings towards the UK. So don't feel the need to live there my entire life like some people feel or have a strong connection.

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

what's called 'chocolate' in this country ie cadburys is pure garbage

I agree; that's why I buy the really good quality stuff. I consume raw cacao every day. I would rather die of starvation than eat cadburys or mars.

On topic again: I've often wondered how a person can call themselves a "lightworker" when they have quite a dim awareness of their shadow. The spiritual community is full of folks like that.

• Like 1

I know that there is someone who is interested in reading between the lines, which for certain reasons I can only indicate. On the level of the known. Nobody is given an unfair advantage here. You still concentrate too much on dual interpretation. Duality is only there to draw the right conclusions. Bloodlines is an illusion. Nothing here can gain an unfair advantage. Humans are never alone, not even those who believe they have influence here. There is no reason to believe that certain humans can intrude into something to use it against others. Something will always be waiting for those who want to influence the development. And by the way, they don't know what you think they know. 

On 11/14/2022 at 10:56 PM, Ethel said:

You asked what people's thoughts were and I obliged. And you're right, I don't draw a distinction. I was heavily into many aspects of the new-age cult, until I wasn't. Also, narcissism is a spectrum and everyone is on it. It's literally impossible to be alive and be devoid of self-interest.

Just ask yourself why Eckhart Tolle chose to name himself after another spiritual teacher and why he is permanently surrounded by flunkies.

I'm really interested in hearing more! Would you possibly be willing to do an interview? Visual Anthropology MA student here, currently writing my thesis on New Age assemblages in the online space, primarily focussing on Starseed practice. Hope that you have been well!

55 minutes ago, thatgalnik said:

I'm really interested in hearing more! Would you possibly be willing to do an interview? Visual Anthropology MA student here, currently writing my thesis on New Age assemblages in the online space, primarily focussing on Starseed practice. Hope that you have been well!

Lol, it's a tempting offer but no, I'll pass 🙂