Starseeds?

thatgalnik

They are concepts which help people in the new-age spiritual community to feel better. Everyone who incarnates here has to learn to help themselves, and then, once they have learned how to help themselves to a certain level, they can find ways to help others. This is universal and has nothing to do with starseeds, lightworkers, crystal children, rainbow children, indigos, etc etc. We are here to help ourselves awaken from the dream, then, if we do that job properly, help others do the same. That's it.

The new age cult is full of adult children who like to find ways to feel better about what is often quite a brutal existence. If it isn't engaging in spiritual narcissism by telling themselves how unique and special they are, it's by spiritual bypassing or enabling "authority" in the worst possible way, since virtually all new-agers have horrendous shadow regarding how they perceive authority.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 2

if the cosmos is seeding people to bring about positive change then it needs to go to its supplier and order a lot more of them because things are moving really slowly down here!

I once heard mark passio say something to the effect of him being the anti-virus software....and i think that is the alarming moment that you have at some point where you look around you to see where the cavalry is that's going to ride in and fix this situation and then you realise its you.....little old you. You're it

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 5:17 PM, Ethel said:

They are concepts which help people in the new-age spiritual community to feel better. Everyone who incarnates here has to learn to help themselves, and then, once they have learned how to help themselves to a certain level, they can find ways to help others. This is universal and has nothing to do with starseeds, lightworkers, crystal children, rainbow children, indigos, etc etc. We are here to help ourselves awaken from the dream, then, if we do that job properly, help others do the same. That's it.

The new age cult is full of adult children who like to find ways to feel better about what is often quite a brutal existence. If it isn't engaging in spiritual narcissism by telling themselves how unique and special they are, it's by spiritual bypassing or enabling "authority" in the worst possible way, since virtually all new-agers have horrendous shadow regarding how they perceive authority.

Not to push back, but this sounds like YOU are a starseed. Where do you draw the distinction?

On 11/7/2022 at 12:44 PM, thatgalnik said:

Not to push back, but this sounds like YOU are a starseed. Where do you draw the distinction?

You asked what people's thoughts were and I obliged. And you're right, I don't draw a distinction. I was heavily into many aspects of the new-age cult, until I wasn't. Also, narcissism is a spectrum and everyone is on it. It's literally impossible to be alive and be devoid of self-interest.

Just ask yourself why Eckhart Tolle chose to name himself after another spiritual teacher and why he is permanently surrounded by flunkies.

I spent a decade in the "new age"/esoteric scene, and some of that time working specifically on starseeds and lightwork.

A starseed is someone who has come from another planet, with a task to wake up humanity to "new" more enlightened teachings at a specific point in time. they usually are reported to having special gifts of some sort.

A lightworker, is usually term used for energy healers although some people just refer to themselves as lightworkers.

The legitimacy of these two types lies in evidencing  noumenal experience, which by it's nature is very subjective!

There are many bad practitioners and many willing students..........................

My personal experience is that there is some legitimacy to these things. I have received and given many healings/readings etc..... for example

But in terms of any long term fulfillment, or bringing a deeper understanding it did nothing. This is all part of the illusory world still. It has nothing to do with truth.......................

All objective experience is part of the illusion, so it's best not to get too entangled with it or it's beliefs systems imo. Be interested for the sake of interest/entertainment only.

If you want to know the truth, or have any kind of fulfillment then you need to investigate yourself, because you are the truth. You are what you have been seeking. You do not need to read all the gospels, study arcturian healing, know quantum healing and be able to communicate with Lord Sananda to know truth. Just simply sit down in silence and investigate yourself. the brain don't like it coz it's not as exciting as the alien stuffs, but it's where the juice lies

• Like 5

On 11/3/2022 at 10:17 AM, Ethel said:

We are here to help ourselves awaken from the dream, then, if we do that job properly, help others do the same. That's it.

I used to believe this also, but have reached a different conclusion now.

What we truly are is already enlightened, already awake, it cannot be more awake! So who or what are we trying to enlighten? There isn't anyone to enlighten! There are nobodies, no people. The one that knows, already knows!

It makes more sense to me that if there is such a thing as purpose for this existence, it is to create and be happy. for some "folks" that may include a remembering process of who or what you truly are, for others it may mean making chocolate all day........... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

It makes more sense to me that if there is such a thing as purpose for this existence, it is to create and be happy. for some "folks" that may include a remembering process of who or what you truly are, for others it may mean making chocolate all day........... 

i don't think the purpose here is just to have fun. I think some people go through a stage in their youth of pursuing that but ultimately nihilism doesn't lead to any sense of fulfilment

I think that it has to be tempered with responsibility. For example you mention someone making chocolate all day but what if that chocolate is full of E numbers, sugar and additives that corrode peoples health? They may be having 'fun' making the 'chocolate' but their actions are creating chaos in the world through their impact on others

Therefore their 'fun' needs to be tempered by taking responsibility for their actions otherwise they are contributing to a degradation of the collective experience of humanity. That taking of responsibility is i believe the path of a realised adult

Edited by Macnamara

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

i don't think the purpose here is just to have fun. I think some people go through a stage in their youth of pursuing that but ultimately nihilism doesn't lead to any sense of fulfilment

I think that it has to be tempered with responsibility. For example you mention someone making chocolate all day but what if that chocolate is full of E numbers, sugar and additives that corrode peoples health? They may be having 'fun' making the 'chocolate' but their actions are creating chaos in the world through their impact on others

Therefore their 'fun' needs to be tempered by taking responsibility for their actions otherwise they are contributing to a degradation of the collective experience of humanity. That taking of responsibility is i believe the path of a realised adult

I did not mention the word fun. I mentioned the word happy. Which I define has being synonymous to "being at peace".

But to address what you said from a slightly different angle. There doesn't seem to be any life  purpose in "serving the whole, other than it maybe "personally" fulfilling for you". Or we cannot know what true service to the whole really is with limited finite minds. Otherwise we wouldn't have what we call evil in this world.

Another way to view it is imagine you are infinite consciousness (which you are btw) for a moment. You can do whatever you want, you can be whoever you want, you can never die........

It's like Groundhog day on steroids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you can see why in this scenario, where no one really dies, you've done everything already, why, in some instances, infinite conscioucness may play silly games with it self, like "waking itself up", or some of the craziness we see today. Maybe for no other reason that it can, and it does! Maybe an experiment for itself.......

But for me the most sensible way to navigate experience is to be at peace with it, with whatever happens, cos you ain't going anywhere anyways, so enjoy the ride. I think it's the most intelligent purpose that I have found so far - to be at peace. or be happy.

• Like 1

Another way to say it.Is, most people like tv shows. Well imagine you could create your very own tv show, with any set in the world, any storyline in the world, any budget you like, you don't get to be one starring character, you can be all the star characters, you can write the script, or you can pretend to forget the script. If you don't like how the story is going you can change it, or you can opt out at anytime. I think most would really dig that!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr H said:

I spent a decade in the "new age"/esoteric scene, and some of that time working specifically on starseeds and lightwork.

A starseed is someone who has come from another planet, with a task to wake up humanity to "new" more enlightened teachings at a specific point in time. they usually are reported to having special gifts of some sort.

A lightworker, is usually term used for energy healers although some people just refer to themselves as lightworkers.

The legitimacy of these two types lies in evidencing  noumenal experience, which by it's nature is very subjective!

There are many bad practitioners and many willing students..........................

My personal experience is that there is some legitimacy to these things. I have received and given many healings/readings etc..... for example

But in terms of any long term fulfillment, or bringing a deeper understanding it did nothing. This is all part of the illusory world still. It has nothing to do with truth.......................

All objective experience is part of the illusion, so it's best not to get too entangled with it or it's beliefs systems imo. Be interested for the sake of interest/entertainment only.

If you want to know the truth, or have any kind of fulfillment then you need to investigate yourself, because you are the truth. You are what you have been seeking. You do not need to read all the gospels, study arcturian healing, know quantum healing and be able to communicate with Lord Sananda to know truth. Just simply sit down in silence and investigate yourself. the brain don't like it coz it's not as exciting as the alien stuffs, but it's where the juice lies

Great to see you back on here Aytcheyyy! 👍 Great posts buddy!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Great to see you back on here Aytcheyyy! 👍 Great posts buddy!

Thank you. I wasn't that well for a while and then decided to leave and move out of the UK. Good to see some familar faces....

20 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Thank you. I wasn't that well for a while and then decided to leave and move out of the UK. Good to see some familar faces....

Okay - sorry to hear you were poorly.  Feel free to share if or when you're ready mate.  Out the UK?  Great - I'm purposefully not asking you to elaborate - you do that if and when you're ready to, in the meantime, welcome back.  Get some banging tunes ready!

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

Even if it doesn't make sense, I'll imply it again. There is no starseeds because stars are not stars. Just as planets are not planets. What it is has not yet been brought into context by humans. There is still more. That there are anomalies among humans must be taken as a fact. Certain things apply to me in order to belong fully neither here nor on the other side. This includes knowing things that are still completely unknown here. For which all religions would hate you. This includes the fact that you cannot speak for the other side. Whether it is a gift to know is relative. Because you will never be able to experience a normal life. Not at any level. That there are certain tasks is part of it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

I did not mention the word fun. I mentioned the word happy. Which I define has being synonymous to "being at peace".

yeah i don't agree with that

i don't think people should be at peace with certain things

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

But to address what you said from a slightly different angle. There doesn't seem to be any life  purpose in "serving the whole, other than it maybe "personally" fulfilling for you".

so what you are advocating is service to yourself only....and that is what i'm saying leads to nihilism and a shitty world experience for everyone

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

Or we cannot know what true service to the whole really is with limited finite minds. Otherwise we wouldn't have what we call evil in this world.

i disagree. If something leads to chaos then its a bad thing