Pratt Handcock I’m a Celebrity - 🤔 How can we humanise our demons? 😷 - Give them a Mask 🎭

DannyUK

FFDD1D1B-BBC2-4FD1-BECB-6EE7BCF99D97.jpeg.5bfcdb21c6a3f2ee07f3c8f81e091f80.jpeg

I’m a Celebrity really should be boycotted!

I don’t agree with everything stated here at all, but do agree with…

Campaign group, Covid-19 Bereaved Families for Justice have set up a petition calling for ITV to scrap their decision to book Hancock, as they believe his appearance on the TV show is an insult to all those who lost loved ones in the pandemic. [5] It’s already been signed by over 15,000 people.

To: ITV He's no celebrity - stop Matt Hancock appearing on I'm a Celebrity

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/he-s-no-celebrity-stop-matt-hancock-appearing-on-i-m-a-celebrity?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=blast2022-11-02&fbclid=IwAR2OX8edOEgXI3CZjJI4LsqOpy3RyCZ5fsPEAMtoccRjf2yK7KKagfPrYqA

This decision to get Pratt Handcock on msm tv is just an attempt to try and humanise a demonic parasite doing the bidding of his corporate masters!

We’re being treated like fools.

2F633D22-5DB4-4E5D-B807-BA336C9762CD.jpeg.707e7a3223bbaaa2fd28fa9059b43004.jpeg

380075A7-653C-47B9-9806-B1A00FCE0476.jpeg.3af83e1b40c33b24eccddd8ab11f9a03.jpeg
13 favourite things people said about this weird Matt Hancock photo

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2020/04/17/weird-matt-hancock-photo/

6ABED1EA-E195-4DFE-95D3-5109C860C736.png.38f6848a74640dd3150f448e45c45145.png

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 7

• DannyUK changed the title to Pratt Handcock I’m a Celebrity - 🤔 How can we humanise our demons? 😷 - Give them a Mask 🎭

F8D05530-D151-431A-BB2C-62C96D512613.jpeg.a75e595c8eaf8c89bf539704ede99f58.jpeg

We’re Being Mocked 

Only the order followers won’t see we’re being mocked…

FE071DF7-8F3F-495F-A668-FE88CA16D5D3.jpeg.5317f9da937f184668471945a88d9361.jpeg

988E93D0-25FC-48E4-880B-EA7C27ABCEE2.jpeg.13638ac7b1c4cc2cf046aa97144c663d.jpeg
Do you think putting him on I'm a celebrity isn't been done deliberately, it's got the reaction it intended, everyone now joking what should happen, how your going to vote every Bush tucker trial for him, (and pay premium phone costs 🙄) its probably his humiliation ritual, stick the Puppet Monkey in the Jungle, throw your Cabbages at it and all his crimes will go away, because joking about him is really de sensitisation, the Media will play its part in either swaying you to love him. Why you even watching that shit anyway. why are you still sucking on Celebrity arse. No wonder we're in a mess. Let's all share funny memes of him, yeh cos that's going to bother him. Grow up” A.A.

I don’t know about the “grow up” part, but the rest is pretty solid.

C9777D5D-8153-4B46-AE85-A471A2999E1F.jpeg.1cd75d4d02994766ece3d0bde1b8a8f5.jpeg

I’m beginning to think so…

CCCA159D-5790-4BDD-A4C9-5DAACF3905D2.jpeg.220680866b625c7a4437e670dfffc385.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Do you think putting him on I'm a celebrity isn't been done deliberately, it's got the reaction it intended, everyone now joking what should happen, how your going to vote every Bush tucker trial for him, (and pay premium phone costs 🙄) its probably his humiliation ritual, stick the Puppet Monkey in the Jungle, throw your Cabbages at it and all his crimes will go away, because joking about him is really de sensitisation, the Media will play its part in either swaying you to love him. Why you even watching that shit anyway. why are you still sucking on Celebrity arse. No wonder we're in a mess. Let's all share funny memes of him, yeh cos that's going to bother him. Grow up” A.A.

I don’t know about the “grow up” part, but the rest is pretty solid.

Thanks DannyUK, we need to be reminded of this. I would like it if he could be stopped from going in. I don't like that it would take effort to do this, and could be part of the aim anyway? But still ... The show goes on. Must go on?

• Like 5

I'd far sooner see him in a real trial than a bushtucker trial for what he did.

And let's not forget, most people are turning their "2 minutes of hate" on him for his alleged affair during lockdown, nothing to do with the midazolam scandal.

Ask the average man down the pub about the midazolam scandal and he'll think you're talking Spanish.

I think we need to bear that in mind.

• Like 9

Interesting how they successfully in my opinion manage to change the dynamic. For instance look at the title below this.

Since when really were politicians ever "role models"? I'm sure there have been some through history don't get me wrong. 

I honestly don't give a shit anymore there's no hope in most people ever waking up. I saw a comment today on a police video on YouTube and someone said "it's important that those who abuse key workers get tougher sentences. I just find it all very sad. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Observations said:

Thanks DannyUK, we need to be reminded of this. I would like it if he could be stopped from going in. I don't like that it would take effort to do this, and could be part of the aim anyway? But still ... The show goes on. Must go on?

No worries.

Part of it seems to be a test for a public reaction, part is trying to normalise his position and obnoxious behaviour which drove COVID at least the face of COVID within the UK. Let’s not forget one of the most fascist players of this was Australia and their Gestapo like police force which seemed to have been called in from a production line, as they certainly didn’t appear human.
People should feel outraged even if this is an attempt to trigger this reaction, testing the reaction.

People shouldn’t really need to be triggered they should see his face and that be enough.

To me it just shows the total lack of empathy or understanding these people manipulating our lives actually have even for those who believed COVID for instance. This really seems appropriate or does it not scream an absolute contempt?

If people didn’t react to this in anyway, we would have a humanised Matt Hancock in the jungle sob story of how difficult things actually were for him etc etc 

I know which one I find worse and more contemptuous.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, The itinerant shrubber said:

You think the cretins that watch I'm a celebrity will even know about Hancock dealings beyond him shagging his side piece? 

I couldn't give a shit what he's doing or about the multi jabbed morons that will watch him eating living creatures for entertainment. 

In your response you raise a good point for me.

This so called entertainment program has been going on and on for year after year after year. (Remember the days when people got bored of the same shi7e appearing on tv for year after year and it would be abandoned by the channel?) All that time the contestants, as I understand it have had to eat live creatures. Years ago when I was made aware of it I wondered to myself........where are the do-gooders with all this going on.....where are the animal activists screaming murder about eating creatures alive? Nothing from them at all (or at least not reported to any great degree by MSM.)

The reason for this programme being allowed to continue is now so obvious...........I wonder how many of the @-holes who watch the cr@p time and time again will eventually 'come around' to eating creatures?..........Just like their 'celebrity heroes' in the jungle did?

Food for thought maybe? 🤣

Edited by CarpeDiem
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Eating a few alligator testicles doesn't cut it for me. That won't be wiping the slate clean. Especially as he's part of the gang that wants us living off worms in the not too distant future.

No doubt whilst on the programme, at some point Hancock will be pushing the idea that eating insects will soon be the norm for everyone. And no doubt he will give a climate speech to all the adoring viewers........and of course it will all be broadcast in full by ITV. Why else is the cretin there? All part of continuing the agenda maybe?

Edited by CarpeDiem
addition
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CarpeDiem said:

No doubt whilst on the programme, at some point Hancock will be pushing the idea that eating insects will soon be the norm for everyone. And no doubt he will give a climate speech to all the adoring viewers........and of course it will all be broadcast in full by ITV. Why else is the cretin there? All part of continuing the agenda maybe?

If you or I were caught sloping off for paid jollies while planning to continue collecting our salary, would we get temporarily suspended (probably for the same duration as the jungle jaunt, so not even punative, just convenient, but it's too tedious to try checking that)? I know I'd be handed my P45 and given a 2 fingered salute.

I'm sick to the back teeth of this lawless set of c*$ts and all their devious antics. I sincerely hope that one of his challenges goes horribly wrong and his ghastly physog is filmed slowly disappearing into a giant anaconda.

Yes, I'm sure there will be some extra, ulterior motive, and the rest of the uncelebrated there demeaning themselves in the name of fame and fortune will accept him like a long, lost friend and encourage the git to hold court.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If you or I were caught sloping off for paid jollies while planning to continue collecting our salary, would we get temporarily suspended (probably for the same duration as the jungle jaunt, so not even punative, just convenient, but it's too tedious to try checking that)? I know I'd be handed my P45 and given a 2 fingered salute.

I'm sick to the back teeth of this lawless set of c*$ts and all their devious antics. I sincerely hope that one of his challenges goes horribly wrong and his ghastly physog is filmed slowly disappearing into a giant anaconda.

Yes, I'm sure there will be some extra, ulterior motive, and the rest of the uncelebrated there demeaning themselves in the name of fame and fortune will accept him like a long, lost friend and encourage the git to hold court.

The best part is the to55ers do not even have to get permission off anyone. I couldn't believe it when I read it....If they want to take a day, month or whatever off for a jolly they just do it......and all on full pay. It makes my p!55 BOIL!!

Not sure how true this is but I just heard on radio he might not do any challenges because of his dyslexia.

I know what some of us might say and rightly so.....why would dyslexia hinder his ability to do a challenge?

Unfortunately in this snowflake world anyone claiming anything now can have a reason for not working or doing anything they do not want to and people are just to scared to question them or challenge them.......hence the world we now live in!

6 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

I'd far sooner see him in a real trial than a bushtucker trial for what he did.

And let's not forget, most people are turning their "2 minutes of hate" on him for his alleged affair during lockdown, nothing to do with the midazolam scandal.

Ask the average man down the pub about the midazolam scandal and he'll think you're talking Spanish.

I think we need to bear that in mind.

It also highlights how the unreal, fantasy theatre worlds of politics and entertainment overlap, and really arent much different any more.

I reckon thats what this is about, merging the reality of government decision making, and its deadly consequences, with a pretend version (ie no real deadly consequences) in the public consciousness. Now theyre moving into the amnesty "lets forgive and forget" stage, trying to erase Hancock's part in the sacrificial cull of his own citiizens by presenting him on a fun-filled celebrity level, so that real and fake dangers merge, and are subsequently forgotten. Then, in the public mind, he will have done his "trial", without having to go through the one he should be facing, in a real court of law.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, northern star said:

It also highlights how the unreal, fantasy theatre worlds of politics and entertainment overlap, and really arent much different any more.

I reckon thats what this is about, merging the reality of government decision making, and its deadly consequences, with a pretend version (ie no real deadly consequences) in the public consciousness. Now theyre moving into the amnesty "lets forgive and forget" stage, trying to erase Hancock's part in the sacrificial cull of his own citiizens by presenting him on a fun-filled celebrity level, so that real and fake dangers merge, and are subsequently forgotten. Then, in the public mind, he will have done his "trial", without having to go through the one he should be facing, in a real court of law.

Quick everybody get brand new 95 inch smart TV's and start watching the 'Retard Channel' where all the 'Handsome' , and 'Pretty' politicians, who were forcing jabs on people, now are Superstar Celebs, with screaming groupies. And it's all being done to forward your health and the future of the Country. Don't forget to tune in.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

There has to be reasons to why they enjoy embarrassing celebrities. The humiliation ritual. They possibly in part like putting shows like this on, because it takes the piss out of the celebrities, making them possibly appear more down to earth or appear to be more 'one of the people' as they are humiliated. Sure they will still hold their higher status, however in the eyes of the people they will appear more as one of them and that is used to their advantage in someway, even if the class remains. Plus they also get the energy of the masses being happy to see a celebrity embarrassed. So they get energy both ways.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, RidgyDidgy said:

There has to be reasons to why they enjoy embarrassing celebrities. The humiliation ritual. They possibly in part like putting shows like this on, because it takes the piss out of the celebrities, making them possibly appear more down to earth or appear to be more 'one of the people' as they are humiliated. Sure they will still hold their higher status, however in the eyes of the people they will appear more as one of them and that is used to their advantage in someway, even if the class remains. Plus they also get the energy of the masses being happy to see a celebrity embarrassed. So they get energy both ways.

Yep its also part of a Freemasonic ritual. However, in some circumstances these people are under complete mind control and have absolutely no say in the matter.

You could dress them up however you want and they wouldn't bat an eyelid and feel any humiliation like anyone else would.

That's how some of these public figures can do what they do and why a certain part of freemasonry become entangled with a part of consciousness that's not human - It is a dehumanisation process or on the positive side, it challenges you to look at life a different way than you did previously and give up the previous role you've been playing.

They treat reality as a game just like I'm a Celebrity it's no different. In some respects I'd agree that this reality is a game but this understanding can lead people to basically do anything and down the satanic path. 

masonpic2.bmp

image.png.2eff02b22884cb3414fa6221ddf14334.png

I do feel this is more than appropriate...

If you didn't know about it, sorry to spoil your weekend, I wouldn't recommend watching it. Hearing about it in college is a ride of passage i guess...🙄

peculiarinventions7.jpg?w=480&ssl=1

The Extraordinary Catalog of Peculiar Inventions: Vintage Arsenal of Masonic Pranksters

https://www.themarginalian.org/2011/11/10/extraordinary-catalog-of-peculiar-inventions/

Edited by DannyUK

On 11/9/2022 at 12:16 AM, Malbec said:

Neil Oliver 😨

Can’t say I know much about him tbh but know I can see where he is coming from in the above video.

Also here…

D97B2097-C366-4AED-8198-26AF1B0257B1.jpeg.fccdaad734f87f513591f00778b85fbc.jpeg
👁 

As hopefully everyone looking at this can see, this is about more than Pratt Handcock. He has just become a persona/vehicle of the mindset behind what we are seeing, he is just a puppet for it.

Wendigo and Wetiko are the same thing, a distorted, corrupt mind virus of greed survival of the fittest lacking any real compassion or empathy. Ultimately, the force responsible for this is the absolute personification of evil.

Which is why when it is seen as a physical manifestation, it is described as people describe a Wendigo.

33FFA1B1-A808-45DE-8152-62ABDC0113A5.jpeg.83f7265f04f1b814bdebe9f225b80b66.jpeg
Man eats man - humanity destroys itself
Maybe that last part under this context especially should be removed.
The Medicine is not safe, not unless this is said by one who is under the Wetiko mind virus, then it makes perfect sense 👌 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

For Evil to succeed, all it takes is good men and women to do nothing.

As David Icke said in his recent interview with Alex Jones, its not the 1% who cause the real bother, they are a tiny amount. Its people complying with it who are the problem.

Same with this programme, its the people who watch it and create the viewing figures and giving it attention who are the problem. Having a cry and giving him lots of trials to do is pathetic. Everyone on that programme should have walked out when he arrived, in honour of all the people who died unnecessarily because of him and the government.  Otherwise they have blood on their hands - shame on them. With Remembrance Day coming up, we should also respect those who died in this unnecessary war, not celebrate the perpetraitors.

Not complying with evil is one of the only powers we have against these demons.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, northern star said:

For Evil to succeed, all it takes is good men and women to do nothing.

As David Icke said in his recent interview with Alex Jones, its not the 1% who cause the real bother, they are a tiny amount. Its people complying with it who are the problem.

Same with this programme, its the people who watch it and create the viewing figures and giving it attention who are the problem. Having a cry and giving him lots of trials to do is pathetic. Everyone on that programme should have walked out when he arrived, in honour of all the people who died unnecessarily because of him and the government.  Otherwise they have blood on their hands - shame on them. With Remembrance Day coming up, we should also respect those who died in this unnecessary war, not celebrate the perpetraitors.

Not complying with evil is one of the only powers we have against these demons.

It's the super-salaried foot-soldiers who do the dirty work, whilst the real elite sit laughing in their castles, reading the script. The lower level workers are controlled by the imbeciles above them that are only interested in big houses and sports cars, and the status that comes with such toys. Take a look at the NHS  Where a Nurse of 6 years experience is paid £23,000 Per Annum. Compared to a NHS Administrator who has been know to be paid £1000 per day. Someone is taking the piss somewhere.

• Like 5