NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE SAY HELLO

Guest Gone Fishing...

Hello Artic Paws... I DIDN'T (usuallly) get to the stage where I'm watching much of his stuff in video unfortunately, BUT that will change gradually now I have 30GB to play with..... Had 12GB before and wasn't much used at all watching long vids......

Is that Saturn one much of a long one?
*Thanks* for being honest about your reaction to it, it's important people say how they feel in response to things, anything which can seem alien to them or shocking or whatever..

Do you own a white fluffy doggy called Artic Paws? 😁

• Like 1

Hello,

I have been following David for about 3 to 4 years now, he has given me fantastic information.

I was at a bit of a low point the other day, it was quite a long video and seemed to be pointing to a point of helplessness, I was waiting fir the positive part, but it didn't materialise!!

I have an Alaskan Malamute  so that's where the name comes from!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Arcticpaws said:

Hello,

I have been following David for about 3 to 4 years now, he has given me fantastic information.

I was at a bit of a low point the other day, it was quite a long video and seemed to be pointing to a point of helplessness, I was waiting fir the positive part, but it didn't materialise!!

To take a guess, attached below, this might probably be the same dog type, but a pup size Alaskan Malamute? (that is what I searched at least)... Anyway here's this to cheer you up!

On the other note, where the vid has impacted you, sorry I don't have a whole lot of space for "depressing" atm, but maybe you can broaden your knowledge by getting other opinions or factoids about the matter and go from there, (David doesn't necessarily account for everything and others will say the same, he is only one man, yes he knows people, is very experienced, but just be free to look for alternative answers or comment is all I am saying)......so then whatever seems so intractable by what's presented MAY turn out to be different than expected factually.... or if it's a case of simply mind is blown by whatever knowledge it is and how that has entered your rationale to disturb more regular functioning of your mind, take time to resettle before re-venturing on any knowledge quest (give yourself a bit of a break).
Don't get me wrong btw as per my bit of curious interest (but which does also get a bit afraid sometimes), I am interested in a bit of info if you can repeat any of it, on what primarily this is you are talking about which has caused such alarm but I will not be able to absorb every last detail about it at this current time where I have a crisis I am dealing with prior to such.  Try to relax a little in the big scheme of things where knowing some things are just waaaaaay out of our control, especially out there in the cosmos.

Pup & an Alaskan Malamute by the looks.jpg

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

On 11/18/2022 at 12:06 AM, Arcticpaws said:

Hello,

Welcome! Love the username, btw.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 10:23 PM, - TZC - said:

Might seem a little too warm coming from mods only.. But welcome harder than last time 😂 now go post something pertinent 👍

1 hour ago, CharlesHarewood said:

How many of my posts need to be approved by moderators?

52 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

After 7 you'll be alright, then you can be pertinent 😂

• Haha 1

Hi all, 

Are there any posters here who were around from the old pre 2012 days?

I used to chat under the name "Thirdwave".

Looking back, it seems that many back then were indeed on a path. a path where we make a decisions to open our eyes or to close them. Of course opening your eyes is the harder more scary work.  I find I have seen as time has gone past it is more revealing who is here to open their eyes and help others open theirs and those who took the other path of illusion and ignorance, which the western world now rewards and makes you feel more intelligent and morally superior for having your eyes closed. While those with their eyes open need to adopt thicker skin. 

These two types used to chat on here mostly as one with one common perception, apart from certain groups who obviously had their own agendas.

I remember seeing the cross roads, when the truth became to bright for people to ignore, and I saw those who closed their eyes and took cover, and those who took the leap forward.  Keep leaping forward folks!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello all!

I'm from Florida USA and very happy to be here!  I was given a copy of Phantom Self (and how to find the real one) several years ago and it blew my mind.  I love letting my mind explore all options and ideas.  Closed-minded people (sheeple) are sooooo boring!  Looking forward to reading some interesting content here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Bombadil changed the title to NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE SAY HELLO