NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE SAY HELLO

Guest Gone Fishing...

• Anti Facts Sir changed the title to NEW MEMBERS....Please Say Hello

Just a delusion of reference thing; tongue flicking with people. Seen some celebs and even Michelle Obama do it. Doesn't seem like normal human behaviour. But it was probably just a delusion. Idk.

Their tongues would flick to the sides of their mouths. And I would see people doing it everywhere irl, almost everyday. Doesn't really bother me anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Prince Barin said:

Hello everybody i am new here. I have been following  David Icke s work for more than 20 years. i folow geopolitics geostrategy decret societies for xears. It is a honnor to be a member of this site. Free man and women must unite and fight for freedom.

Welcome to the Forum!

• Thanks 1

Well sorry. I am hard to understand sometimes. I welcomed the new guest, and pointed out their spelling mistakes. And, highlighted yours too unless you can correct me, this is a forum? or is it a fourum? 

And the other part moddylicious was a play on moderator and delicious.

That's all.

I'm used to ??

• Like 2

On 8/20/2022 at 11:55 AM, ewok said:

Hello, started reading David Icke in the 90's (but had a hiatus due to life stuff for a decade or so). Been catching up with his later works (last one I read back then was 'Tales From the Time Loop'), since the lockdowns. 

Pleased to be here (joined a little while ago, but didn't intro myself), not much of a prolific poster (but an avid reader), so thanks in advance for all the different perspectives / expansion of my knowledge.

Any kind of EWOK, is welcome here!!!! For example:- Evolutionary - Wizard - On POINT - & "Be Kind as Kindred Nature Kindeth Be" (except not my family, lol). 😁

I know how you feel that which I've underlined and in bold.... *nods nods nods*...... In my case it was a hundred years, just another 900 to go...... Life is rough for us Vamps. J/K.

• Like 1

• Bombadil changed the title to NEW MEMBERS PLEASE SAY HELLO.

Hello, I'm new here, I want to talk to you about different topics. These are sports, news, engineering and a bit about programming. I have several pets, a Cat - Kitty, and a Dog - her name is Viva (Staff). I like to ride a bike, but I have a car, otherwise I am sometimes very lazy to ride a bike))) 

Let's talk on different themes.

On 9/16/2022 at 8:37 PM, ukrpressa said:

Hello, I'm new here, I want to talk to you about different topics. These are sports, news, engineering and a bit about programming. I have several pets, a Cat - Kitty, and a Dog - her name is Viva (Staff). I like to ride a bike, but I have a car, otherwise I am sometimes very lazy to ride a bike))) 

Let's talk on different themes.

Hello and welcome! A cat called Kitty, you say?

Someone round here will be amused!

On 9/17/2022 at 11:12 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Привет и добро пожаловать! Кошка по имени Китти, говоришь?

Кому-то здесь будет весело!

Mod edit to translate the above:

Hi and welcome! A cat named Kitty, you say?
Someone here will have fun!

I think it will be interest for all of us) Kitty is Sphinx)

• Bombadil changed the title to NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE SAY HELLO