Jump to content

I wont write what I think of this man.....BUT what a F'in cheek.......


CarpeDiem

Recommended Posts

DISGRACEFUL this man is allowed to appear in any tv show.....but I suppose it's the sort of shite he will fit in nicely.

It would be nice to think another of the contestants might challenge him on his ordering/use of Midazolam. But I doubt any of them have a useful brain cell between them....whoever they are.

 

https://news.sky.com/story/matt-hancock-to-join-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-as-contestant-12735587

Edited by CarpeDiem
addition
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really hope there’s a bush tucker trial involved where he has to:

 

a)      Take an untested experimental mRNA vaccine of which the outcome is unknown.

b)      Be placed in a compartment of Bill Gates’ GMO altered mosquitoes for a increasing length of time in order earn social credit points which expire as soon as he leaves the show.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to say: "But he's not a celebrity", but then neither are most of the people who appear on that wretched show. He may very well end up eating kangaroo dick, but then him and his cohorts probably already do that for a hobby anyway. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I share this to show the typical mix of truth and fiction, even while appearing to 'defend us' (for want of a better word)

 

Trevor Kavannagh

He locked down the country without evidence.

The public will not forgive. They were locked down and couldn't see their own family.

They witnessed the Queen sitting on her own.

 

Vanessa Feltz

One of the things I remember was him snivelling, and pretending to cry ... Even though we were all petrified, and hanging on his every word, 'cause we didn't want to die and all that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The proves without a doubt that the whole entertainment industry/media/TV networks are part of the agenda.

 

This will either go one of two ways.

 

Either he will castigated for his role and be hung out to dry...

 

Or somehow, they will create this fictional, misunderstood MP who did his best under a unique worldwide crisis.

 

Personally, I hope a kangaroo gives him a real banger of a kick in the nuts.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Observations said:

I share this to show the typical mix of truth and fiction, even while appearing to 'defend us' (for want of a better word)

 

Trevor Kavannagh

He locked down the country without evidence.

The public will not forgive. They were locked down and couldn't see their own family.

They witnessed the Queen sitting on her own.

 

Vanessa Feltz

One of the things I remember was him snivelling, and pretending to cry ... Even though we were all petrified, and hanging on his every word, 'cause we didn't want to die and all that.

Heard it on my way home on Talk. What a typical brain dead, sleeper Feltz is. I cringed when I heard her. What an absolute t!t she is. No wonder she is employed to do what she does.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, truther79 said:

The proves without a doubt that the whole entertainment industry/media/TV networks are part of the agenda.

 

This will either go one of two ways.

 

Either he will castigated for his role and be hung out to dry...

 

Or somehow, they will create this fictional, misunderstood MP who did his best under a unique worldwide crisis.

 

Personally, I hope a kangaroo gives him a real banger of a kick in the nuts.

In the world we used to live in Hancock would of been told where to go in no polite terms by now and would be afraid to show his face in public let alone on tv screens.

 

However, In the times we currently live, I am worried that he will be portrayed as you say and the gullible, tv hypnotised UK public will fall for yet another Hancock scam.

 

Edited by CarpeDiem
Correction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

DISGRACEFUL this man is allowed to appear in any tv show.....but I suppose it's the sort of shite he will fit in nicely.

It would be nice to think another of the contestants might challenge him on his ordering/use of Midazolam. But I doubt any of them have a useful brain cell between them....whoever they are.

 

https://news.sky.com/story/matt-hancock-to-join-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-as-contestant-12735587

Showman got back into business... Like Zelensky will back to playing piano with dick after role of president...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd rather extract my eyeballs with a rusty pickle fork than watch that show at the best of times. I can't look at his horrid, sniggering face without thinking back about the veiled threat from him when announcing that the 'vacine' would not be mandatory, FOR NOW - like as if it was ever his decision whether I get a jab!!!  Oh, he was so very powerful. I don't bloody think so. I feel a fury rise up from my solar plexus at the thought of him, and if push came to shove, I'd snap his neck like a twig. 😁

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nadine Dorries anyone?

 

"Celebrities", whether they be politicians or musicians or otherwise 'well-known' for something or other, are all actors, playing a role, following a script.

 

Matt Hancock is no different to Ian Botham, or Ian Beale.

 

"Reality TV" is itself a construct, there's nothing 'real' about it, its no different to what you see on the BBC News or Emmerdale.

 

It's all fixed, all scripted. And these shows such as 'I'm A Celebrity' are rigged from the start.

 

Hancock will probably 'win', because it is a way to 'raise his profile' in the media - and in the eyes of the TV watching socially engineered masses, who will forget all about his actions while he was a Cabinet minister during the 'covid pandemic'.

 

Pure pantomime, that's all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Nadine Dorries anyone?

 

"Celebrities", whether they be politicians or musicians or otherwise 'well-known' for something or other, are all actors, playing a role, following a script.

 

Matt Hancock is no different to Ian Botham, or Ian Beale.

 

Aww no, don't drag Beefy into it! 

 

I still think of Headingley 81....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HAARPING_On said:

Has anyone given any thought to the fact that his appearance on such a high profile show may all be planned as part of "The Great Reveal?"

 

I do wonder... it could all be part of the script.... 🤨

 

You may well be right. Personally, I'd love to see how HE enjoys shoving bugs down his gullet disguised as FOOD!

 

'You vill own nossing and you vill be happy, and ... you vill eat ze bugz!' Klaus will be proud of him!

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

You may well be right. Personally, I'd love to see how HE enjoys shoving bugs down his gullet disguised as FOOD!

 

'You vill own nossing and you vill be happy, and ... you vill eat ze bugz!' Klaus will be proud of him!

 

 

 

 

Uncle Klaus won't give a shit... Hancock is just a pawn in his big game...

Edited by HAARPING_On
name of one low-life scum added
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mike Graham said Hancock's fee is £400,000?

 

I always feel torn for getting a bit sucked into these things. I don't want to give it attention and energy. I don't want to feel the elastic band pull on my emotions, which is at this moment is a physical feeling in my heart! I know that this is what they want. To take our attention away from love, happiness, focus ... every other thing that matters. 

 

One answer is to be aware of this and to deliberately put attention into other things. To find and remember the balance. This applies to every other area of this shit show. That has been the case before we were born, and will be so long after we are gone. 

 

During the 'pandemic", this was all very apparent! Do we put our efforts into trying to fight it and raise awareness, spread the knowledge? Or alternatively, put our efforts into building and creating what really truly matters. 

 

We know the answer. When they have our attention they win. None of this will really matter, as life goes on, and there is so much to win, and so much to lose. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...