Morphogenetic Fields

My love for understanding and using Morphogenetic Fields is only growing by each day.

I don't make claims easily, but from what I've encountered from using them has been outstanding.

I guess they work the same way (or similar) to frequencies, yet they are an entity of their own.

If you'd like to understand the science behind them, here are some links that will ensure they are detailed correctly. I must admit, I am still kerfuffled by how they work, but from my own experience, I know they work. 

They can help aid mental health issues, finding your peace and self love, healing pretty much any ailment etc.

Lately I have been discovering "portals" I know this sounds weird, but hear me out.

Sapien Medicine (mainly for medical ailments) also have two other accounts. Dream Seeds & Energetic Alchemy.

The Dream Seeds account is pretty amazing and I have been experimenting with their portals. 

One in particular sends you to a beach, giving you the full experience AND feeling the heat from the sun.

In fact, they recommend using SPF beforehand. 

It got me thinking, this could be beneficial for free heating. - 

I know, I know. It definitely seems far fetched, but try it and see if it helps. It's free afterall.

There are other "portals" you can use. Just relax and lie down. Or whatever you feel. 

If anyone else has knowledge on morphogenetic fields, I'd love to hear about it here.

Maybe you could share information or fields that have helped and can help others.

I know it's not for everyone, but I do hope this helps someone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

As far as I am aware its a euphemism for consciousness. Have a read on field theory as it explains pretty much all of existence, everything is both connected to and influences everything else.

As for portals, rumour has it that is what the Nazis discovered in Antarctica via old volcanic tunnels buried under the ice. That could of course be utter bollocks too, I dont know.

Thanks for posting btw, could listen to Rupert all day!

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

As far as I am aware its a euphemism for consciousness. Have a read on field theory as it explains pretty much all of existence, everything is both connected to and influences everything else.

As for portals, rumour has it that is what the Nazis discovered in Antarctica via old volcanic tunnels buried under the ice. That could of course be utter bollocks too, I dont know.

Thanks for posting btw, could listen to Rupert all day!

Awesome, I like that breakdown of it. I never thought of it this way :)

Wow, that's really interesting. It really makes you wonder what goes on that we don't know about. This planet really is a deep mystery.

You're very welcome! He is a truly phenomenal man to listen to :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2022 at 7:48 PM, TheConsultant said:

On 10/29/2022 at 8:23 PM, allymisfit said:

Wow, that's really interesting. It really makes you wonder what goes on that we don't know about. This planet really is a deep mystery.

alexa started the thread if you are interested.

• Thanks 1