Testosterone replacement therapy

AngelGabriel

Hi, quick question. Why do you think that there is a war on any men using trt? It seems like a good thing to do considering that testosterone levels are dropping dramatically especially in the west. I have been using trt for a while now and I feel much sharper and better. Also I have been standing up much more for my personal liberties. It seems like they are trying to say testosterone is bad to make men weak.?

thoughts? 

• Like 1

What we are living through is a systematic take-down of our society

They are using any way they think they can get away with to render people weak and stupid and docile and the more stupid, weak and docile people become the more that they can get away with. Its a death spiral

• Like 1

There's a war against masculinity, and fertility in general in the western world. Masculinity is  demonised as 'toxic masculinity'. As long as trt is kept on a small scale and not challenging the infertility effects of all the artificial chemicals and LGBT agenda it'll probably be tolerated and kept under medical control. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Campion said:

There's a war against masculinity, and fertility in general in the western world. Masculinity is  demonised as 'toxic masculinity'. As long as trt is kept on a small scale and not challenging the infertility effects of all the artificial chemicals and LGBT agenda it'll probably be tolerated and kept under medical control. 

I agree. Already one needs prescription. Although I think they might start banning it completely at some point. At least they will try. 

• Like 1

Toxic masculinity stems from men who are insecure about what it is to be a man, which partly comes from propaganda via media. Has nothing to do with other various agendas surrounding fertility and the LGBTQ community (that is being used as a vehicle to promote paedophilia like its a sexuality rather than an illness). Toxic masculinity is the hyperreal version of what we believe being a "man" is and encompasses.

Taking testosterone when its not needed will have the long term effect of halting your own testosterone production. Dumb move, ask long term body builders and other anabolic, HGH, testosterone patch people if they think its a good idea.

Edited by TheConsultant

before taking test it would be vital to improve a toxic diet and lifestyle which is affecting natural test levels i.e vitamins, minerals, exercise, stretching , reduction of crap food 

taking test will turn off your bodies own test production which in the long term is deterimental

7 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Toxic masculinity stems from men who are insecure about what it is to be a man, which partly comes from propaganda via media. Has nothing to do with other various agendas surrounding fertility and the LGBTQ community (that is being used as a vehicle to promote paedophilia like its a sexuality rather than an illness). Toxic masculinity is the hyperreal version of what we believe being a "man" is and encompasses.

Taking testosterone when its not needed will have the long term effect of halting your own testosterone production. Dumb move, ask long term body builders and other anabolic, HGH, testosterone patch people if they think its a good idea.

I’ve heard that. But I have heard the same about vitamins. If one takes vitamin C for example the body doesn’t absorb it properly from fruit etc. Now I don’t believe this since I take vitamins myself. But look at all the actors Chris Pratt, Hemsworth, the Rock they are all on test. They would never gain that mass without. And to me they are pretty damn healthy. Look at Stallone he takes trt and looks great for his age. 

15 minutes ago, AngelGabriel said:

I’ve heard that. But I have heard the same about vitamins. If one takes vitamin C for example the body doesn’t absorb it properly from fruit etc. Now I don’t believe this since I take vitamins myself. But look at all the actors Chris Pratt, Hemsworth, the Rock they are all on test. They would never gain that mass without. And to me they are pretty damn healthy. Look at Stallone he takes trt and looks great for his age. 

Nothing healthy about taking testosterone unless you are deficient. It may make you bulk up but internally not doing your health any good at all, some of the unhealthiest people will look the 'healthiest'. In fact some of the most unhealthy people I have ever known were bodybuilders, HGH types, and a lot of it is water retention in muscle.

Like all of what is produced by the pharmaceutical industry, synthetic hormones should be used with caution. Unless a person is deficient in hormones, they should not be using them, period. The flippancy people are showing towards use of these chemicals is incredibly dangerous and foolish. The average man or woman should not need to boost their hormones, synthetically or naturally; they should be aiming to eat a healthy diet which promotes homeostasis and therefore balances hormone production. Leave the chemicals for people whom have had vasectomies or hysterectomies. 

For men who already have plenty of testosterone to take synthetic T is dangerous; it increases the risk of heart attacks drastically. Approach with caution!

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 1

It's women's turn to be focussed on at present - it's hard to escape the torrent of attention on the menopause. It's being treated as if it were a serious illness.

I'd be very reticent to take any hormones but I'm no expert and would just hope there is plenty of genuine (unskewed to suit the current trend) information that people can research if it's being recommended to them. 

• Like 1

Best way is to naturally boost your natural testosterone production by exercise and diet. Exercise strengthes your joints, flushes out toxins, strengthens heart. Eat eggs and milk everyday - good test booster

Do a search on how to naturally boost test and find out more