Did An Ancient Serpent Cult Dominate The Earth? The Brotherhood Of The Snake Explored.

kind of makes sense that a pagan cult or a group with pagan roots, would end up persecuting other pagan activities. Catholics historically don't like protestants or vise versa, Sunni and Shia muslims. Although that's likely because they are means of control and don't want to lose followers, there's no reason why pagan beliefs systems or organisations wouldn't do the same. Would be great if you could work out what offered help vs offered a system of control, masquerading as help. Because once your belief kicks in that you are going to be helped, that can fix a few things, but then when bad things happen you start feeling like it's gods or another beings doing because they are unhappy with you or want to test you, that's likely a problem.

13 hours ago, RidgyDidgy said:

What could be considered 'good' paganism?

I think not all paganism was blood thirsty cults. Pythagoreanism for instance, he spent time studying from 'pagan'  Egyptian mystery schools, he was pre Christian and considered pagan by Roman church.

Hinduism - the Roman church considered them pagan, but as I understand it, although Hindu's honour many gods they believe in the  'One Supreme God' over all other gods and the lesser gods are just emanations of the higher power. So I'm ok wirh Hinduism evan though it can be classified Pagan.

Zoroastrian wasn't go bad, and would be considered pagan by Roman Catholic church alfhough its true nature is debated. From what little I know it didn't seem to evil.

I'm sure there are others. Some say the Druids weren't as bloodthirsty as depicted in the Roman history books but I understand they did offer human sacrifices of prisoners and criminals and that for me is an indication on the advancement of a society - so if they engaged in ritual human sacrifice of any kind fhen it certainly crosses the line into bad paganism in my mind. Some would argue otherwise.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 7:44 PM, Macnamara said:

That is a surface interpretation of religions. The trinity of the father, mother and son can also represent thought, emptions and action. Yes the goddess ties back to the earth but also to truth and natural law. We are living in an intelligent universal field which connects us to this earth and how we act within this field shapes our experience here on earth. The goddess then represents harmony through truth. We are not talking about some empty or dead, mechanistic thing here.

No Mac, what your talking there is good old fashioned nature worshiping paganism.

My religion is above that. 

I agree what your talking about  'can' describe forces which interact with our psyche - but ultimately we can rise above all that and be free will beings knowing the truth. Thats best I can describe it.

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Ok. But I do not believe the Kabbalists are at the top of the tree.

There is another power above them.

The way Mark passio would describe it the 'satanists' are beneath the dark luciferians.

The dark luciferians understand all about natural law but are not going to try and elevate human consciousness. They don't believe in humanity

The satanists subscribe to their own tenets including moral relatavism and social darwinnism and form the footsoldiers of the dark luciferians. Many people subscribe to the 4 pillars of satanism without even necessarily knowing that they are satanists. The dark luciferians on the other hand know exactly what they are doing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

No Mac, what your talking there is good old fashioned nature worshiping paganism.

in the sense that anything non christian is 'pagan'?

i'm simply describing the meaning behind the trinity as according to mark passio in order to better understand old traditions so that we might better understand the brotherhood of the snake

the alchemists might describe the tria prima of the soul, the spirit and the body but yes they say that nature is the principle that unifies all things

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The way Mark passio would describe it the 'satanists' are beneath the dark luciferians.

The dark luciferians understand all about natural law but are not going to try and elevate human consciousness. They don't believe in humanity

The satanists subscribe to their own tenets including moral relatavism and social darwinnism and form the footsoldiers of the dark luciferians. Many people subscribe to the 4 pillars of satanism without even necessarily knowing that they are satanists. The dark luciferians on the other hand know exactly what they are doing

I had never heard of the 4 pillars of satanism and had to look them up. I wanted to make sure I didn't fall into one unknowingly ........ I'm good 😅

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

In the sense that anything non christian is 'pagan'?

Yes - loosely, but thats the definition I sort of use as its the one the RC church use, loosely, anything before RC that doesn't believe in One God is Paganism and loosely anything that venerates nature as god is paganism.

7 hours ago, JCP said:

I had never heard of the 4 pillars of satanism and had to look them up. I wanted to make sure I didn't fall into one unknowingly ........ I'm good 😅

so people like the rothschilds and rockefellers would be high level dark luciferians whilst the likes of matt hancock and rishi sunak would be their satanist minions pushing eugenics and corruption etc

Edited by Macnamara

On 10/20/2022 at 11:50 PM, shabbirss said:

I did read in 'The Blood Lines of the Illuminati' that one member actually took a picture of Lucifer & he said he were human like with Lizard type skin and eyes like beams of light. " -- this reminds me of baba credo mutwa describing them in a similar way, "shining eyes like laser beams!"

The shape of the serpent is misinterpreted as is the Beam of Light and Scales.. They represent certain phenomena that were observed and translated to human terms as they were passed down through genetic memory.

On 11/1/2022 at 8:37 AM, RidgyDidgy said:

What could be considered 'good' paganism?

Originally the word pagan was used by urban people as a term of abuse about the uncivilised rustic country folk, rather as we have terms like bumpkin and redneck. In other words, pagans were people who lived away from the centre of authority and control, their religion more local and home-grown such as the spirits inhabiting their local area. 

So I'd say the good paganism, like other good religion is based on the sovereignty of the ordinary believers, with self-responsibility and not giving away their spiritual authority (ie authorship) to a centralised hierarchy, usually based in the city. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 2:35 PM, Tav said:

The shape of the serpent is misinterpreted as is the Beam of Light and Scales.. They represent certain phenomena that were observed and translated to human terms as they were passed down through genetic memory.

i dunno @Tav, but...
"baba" credo mutwa -a zulu (south african) high shaman,
was describing how the reptilians look to david icke in "the reptilian agenda"
- that the reptilians eyes were like laser beams that kinda glow in the dark

Dunno if related, just interesting. Once after falling asleep watching youtube videos on Indian and asian Megalithic sites. In the stage between awake and falling asleep, was still aware and a man appeared wearing the head-ware of a snake (like a hood made out of a snakes head with his human face coming out the mouth with fangs on top of his forehead and under his chin, whilst standing in angkor watt, was shooting energy out of his eyes, like some sort of hypnotic blare and felt like was trying to penetrate my inner being, and I resisted by projecting my eyes outwards till he disappeared. It was like watching those videos and linked myself energetically to these sites somehow. Or they have a very powerful pull.

Like the image attached, but not in anyway childlike. He was standing in ankor watt, and had sort of greenish skin, but with blaring eyes that shot a sort of gold coloured energy that was pulsing hypnotically at a fast rate

snake-hat-bear-logo_103224-683.jpg

Edited by RidgyDidgy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RidgyDidgy said:

In the stage between awake and falling asleep, was still aware and a man appeared wearing the head-ware of a snake

an archetype of the collective unconscious connected to the earth mother. Was there a cult that revered the earth mother and externalised their unconscious content in rituals that included blood sacrifice?

I would say yes

17 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

an archetype of the collective unconscious connected to the earth mother. Was there a cult that revered the earth mother and externalised their unconscious content in rituals that included blood sacrifice?

I would say yes

Depends if he was real or not. Could watching videos on youtube link you to energetically to ancients sites and the energy around them. Or could elements of your unconscious try create a figure to try control and the rest of your unconscious in your dreams?

• 2 weeks later...