Did An Ancient Serpent Cult Dominate The Earth? The Brotherhood Of The Snake Explored.

6 hours ago, shabbirss said:

Another excellent video shabbirss👍

I did read in 'The Blood Lines of the Illuminati' that one member actually took a picture of Lucifer & he said he were human like with Lizard type skin and eyes like beams of light.

Lucifer/Satan is one of the fallen angels as God created them before the earth & us.

Job 38:6

Who fixed its measurements? Surely you know! Or who stretched a measuring line across it?  On what were its foundations set, or who laid its cornerstone, while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy.

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Ezekiel 28:14 (about Satan )

You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for I had ordained you. You were on the holy mountain of God; you walked among the fiery stones. From the day you were created you were blameless in your ways—until wickedness was found in you.…

So I find it hard to believe these beings are off planet Aliens. I believe these beings to come from underground in a place called 'Tartarus' & have been with us from the beginning. How ever I do believe that the Ancient ones were far more advanced in high tech than they care to let on.

• Like 1

@alexa very nicely presented hey, glad you enjoyed it!
i've been up all night going through this channels content lol

"I did read in 'The Blood Lines of the Illuminati' that one member actually took a picture of Lucifer & he said he were human like with Lizard type skin and eyes like beams of light. " -- this reminds me of baba credo mutwa describing them in a similar way, "shining eyes like laser beams!"

"Lucifer/Satan is one of the fallen angels as God created them before the earth & us."
-- yes! , i get this too from the islamic perspective that they were a creation before us,so not really "alien".

regarding tartarus - i remember going through this here website : https://www.tart-aria.info/

mind blowing stuff!

offtopic, but i saw this video earlier, where this sufi scholar claims that our existence here is an ongoing cycle to give us time to elevate and rise...
--he refers to something along the lines of 12 000 adams have already been here.
considering all this info coming out on lost histories,etc its kinda making better sense to me.

• Like 1

Did An Ancient Serpent Cult Dominate The Earth? The Brotherhood Of The Snake Explored.

William Cooper traced the conspiracy to 'The Brotherhood of the Snake' apart from the reference I haven't found out much about them. But I know this all goes way back in time - beyond the Jews, at least to Egypt, but likely beyond that into the mists of time.

Thanks for the vid.

• Like 1

The sorcerers that came down from the mountains to control the mayan kingdom were known as the serpent kings

In the video in the OP it puts forward the idea that the middle east sits on an energy portal which is why it was the cradle of civilisation but i'd like to chuck out another idea. Its my belief that climate changes and that areas of the earth become favoured by a mild climate that allows fruitful agriculture and the flourishing of civilisation. I believe that a pocket of favourable climate was at one time in the fertile crescent (watching michael palin's visit to iraq shows a country that now looks like it is moving towards desertification) and that it moved and was once in north east africa which saw the flowering of the egyptian civilisation before moving to the mediterranean sea which gave rise to the greek civilisation. It then moved to europe and is on the move again

I also see this as the reason why mayan temples are being found in the jungle through the use of LIDAR. It wasn't that they mysteriously 'built temples deep within the jungle' it is that it wasn't jungle when they built those temples but has been taken over by jungle as the climate changed

Re the idea that certain areas in the middle east were jumping off points for the annunaki i think that is too literal an explanation of that. I think that they were likely cult centres, based on natural energy vortexes that were engaging in astral travel

The reptilian ubaidian figurines i don't see as representing a literal alien species but rather an archetype of the unconscious that those astral travel cults were discovering on their psychonautic journeys

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

'a vast all encompassing threat concerning Mithraism'

I've posted about this before - Freemasonry in England seems to have originated in Scotland and is quite likely Mithraism re-imagined, which in turn stems from the Persian Magi and so again, we go back in time to the ancient mystery schools to see really what affects our world today, and thus we see evidence of an unbroken mystery tradition that has existed for thousands of years..

See here - 

Mithraism in Roman Scotland
Posted: 2011-03-21

In early 2010 a cricket pavilion at Musselburgh, Lothian, needed repairs. Lewisville Park, site of the pavilion, is in a scheduled ancient monument area, so the firm working on the pavilion hired archaeologists to survey the site before proceeding with their renovations. It is just as well that they did, for the archaeologists turned up a pair of Roman altar stones, as well as other evidence of Roman habitation associated with the nearby fort of Inveresk.

Historians at first thought that one of the altar stones was dedicated to the God Jupiter. Due to the fragile nature of the altars, they were transported off-site under carefully controlled conditions before they were fully examined. Now that both sides of the altars have been examined, the archaeologists have a rather exciting discovery to reveal.

The stones, which show fine carving around the edge and on one face, are in fact dedicated to Mithras and the sun god Sol, and constitute the first evidence of Mithraism in Scotland. They date to the late 2nd century, and are the most northerly evidence of Mithraic worship in Britain. The altar stones are carved with likenesses of lyres, a griffon, the four seasons, the god Sol, as well as several Latin inscriptions.

Link - https://www.britainexpress.com/heritage-travel-article.htm?travel=5495

And - 

THE MITHRAISM-FREEMASONRY CONNECTION
"Ursus Major"

I. BASIC PREMISE AND BACKGROUND
Freemasonry is transmogrified Mithraism. One must understand that the Picti (the inhabitants of Caledonia, before it became Scotland), copied the Romans in just about everything: from kilts (taken from the Roman basic tunic), to bagpipes (what the Romans marched to), even to the sporran, which is based on the chain-mail to protect a legionary's groin, now transformed into a purse!

The major cult among the Roman legionaries was a cult which had come out of the Middle East called "Mithraism." Mithra is an ancient Indo- European name. (Mitra is still one of the principal gods in Hinduism, which is a lot older than Judaism or Christianity.) As this cult moved westward out of Chaldea, the figure of Mithra changed. He looked more and more Graeco-Roman, and not like a Persian or Hindu. The name is about the only thing that stuck—that and the iconography. Mithra was depicted slaying a bull, and in the carving were usually also a dog and a scorpion. (The above illustration is from a Mithraeum. There's also a full-scale Mithraeum at Yale Univ., in New Haven, CN—in case one wants to take a look.)

Mithra became identified with the sun, so much so that (for religious purposes), by the time of the Emperor Diocletian (~305), Sol Invictus, Mithra was proclaimed "The Protector of the Empire." The Unconquerable Sun and Mithra were fused. (Diocletian was an old soldier himself and a Mithra follower: one who hated Christianity and pursued the last great effort to stamp out this Death-Cult.)

Link - http://www.skirret.com/papers/mithraism-freemasonry_connection.html

TEMPLE OF MITHRAS

The Temple of Mithras can be found in the valley of a stream immediately below and to the south-west of Carrawburgh Fort. Mithras was a Persian warrior god who, according to legend, entered a cave and killed a bull that had been created at the dawn of time. The cult of Mithras placed great emphasis on valour, honour, and military prowess, and Temples of Mithras, or mithraea, were fairly common in civilian settlements close to Roman forts. Several are known to have existed along Hadrian's Wall, but Carrawburgh's is the only one that can be seen today.

Temples of Mithras tended to be sunk into the surrounding landscape and be entirely without windows, in an attempt to recreate the sense of the cave in which the bull was slain. What you find at Carrawburgh is the stone base of a rectangular building, with walls rising, at their highest, up to about eight courses.

Link - https://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/hexham/templeofmithras/index.html#:~:text=The Temple of Mithras can,at the dawn of time.

HYPOTHESIS:
Freemasonry came out of Scotland as revamped Mithraism spurred by the influx of the  outlawed Knights Templar

Masonry is a complex fraternal organization with many similarities to Mithraism which came out of Scotland in the late 17th century. It is possible that surviving cults of Mithraism in Scotland became associated with the craft of masonry as well as liberated members of the Knights Templar to create the modern form of Masonry which has changed little over the centuries.

Masonry shares stories with the Knights Templar who are said to have successfully sought refuge when persecuted by King Philip of France and Pope Clement early in the 14th century.

Link - https://carnaval.com/masonry/history/

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

evidence of an unbroken mystery tradition that has existed for thousands of years..

the death and rebirth hero god is part of an ancient mystery tradition

35 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Masonry shares stories with the Knights Templar who are said to have successfully sought refuge when persecuted by King Philip of France and Pope Clement early in the 14th century.

a lot of freemasons were exiled from scotland with the jacobites in paris where chevalier ramsay made a speech saying that scottish freemasonry was a direct lineage from the knights templar

Lodge '0' is in scotland and was formed in kilwinning where an ecclesiastical building was being built which would mean that there was a gathering of stonemasons at that site. From memory i don't think it was the abbey that was being built at that point but the templars were certainly involved in building chapels and cathedrals and collegiate churches

so lets consider time frames here. Yes the romans were in scotland and yes they left artifacts which you can still see for example remains at crammond where there is also the nearby 'eagle stone' as well as a lion that was fished out of the river and is now in the museum in edinburgh and certainly there were roman legionaries who were members of the mithraic cult and they left little shrines for example on hadrians wall

But the romans left scotland and fell back onto a defencive position on hadrians wall by 122AD so nearly two millenia ago and yet we don't see that first freemasonic lodge spring up at kilwinning until the 1100's which is a 1000 years later.

Then we have informal freemasonic lodges such as at newbattle abbey and culross from the 1600's and then we see the formal creation of the grand lodges in the four nations of scotland, england, wales and ireland all opening around about the same time in the early 1700's.

So what coincides with the creation of lodge number 0 in kilwinning in the 1100's? The creation of the knights templar and later on we see king edward 1 of england expelling jews out of england and some of them left to rejoin jewish communities on the continent, some remained in england as 'crypto-jews' by outwardly professing a christian faith whilst behind doors continuing their own religion, but many travelled upto scotland and were welcomed in by robert the bruce who had seized through the throne through a bloody guerilla war. IMO robert the bruce was the knights templars man

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the death and rebirth hero god is part of an ancient mystery tradition

Yes, that's because the philosophy is based on Nature Worship and is derived from nature worshiping cults which dates back to the beginnings of time.

It appears that Judaism and Christianity are based on , among other influences, Fertility, Nature, Solar cults and the use of Psychoactive substances. Paganism. (Not the good kind)

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

so lets consider time frames here. Yes the romans were in scotland and yes they left artifacts which you can still see for example remains at crammond where there is also the nearby 'eagle stone' as well as a lion that was fished out of the river and is now in the museum in edinburgh and certainly there were roman legionaries who were members of the mithraic cult and they left little shrines for example on hadrians wall

But the romans left scotland and fell back onto a defencive position on hadrians wall by 122AD so nearly two millenia ago and yet we don't see that first freemasonic lodge spring up at kilwinning until the 1100's which is a 1000 years later.

Then we have informal freemasonic lodges such as at newbattle abbey and culross from the 1600's and then we see the formal creation of the grand lodges in the four nations of scotland, england, wales and ireland all opening around about the same time in the early 1700's.

How did these lodges 'spring up' into existence? 

51 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Yes, that's because the philosophy is based on Nature Worship and is derived from nature worshiping cults which dates back to the beginnings of time.

It appears that Judaism and Christianity are based on , among other influences, Fertility, Nature, Solar cults and the use of Psychoactive substances. Paganism. (Not the good kind)

I don't think it's quite as simple as that. I tend to see it through more of a comparative religion perspective like say joseph campbell where we have humans all around the world who have developed their own myths and oftentimes those myths have similar elements and really what they are all doing is trying to relate to the human condition. ideally what the myths would do would be to assist a person to develop through the stages of life so that they may feel at one with nature whilst also being a responsible member of their tribe.

There are however dark occultists who take these things and twist them to use them for their own ends of control but i don't think that means that all of these things are evil. They are multi-layered and multi-faceted though with astrotheological elements and psychic elements and even some historic elements all woven together but under the hermetic principle of correspondence that shouldn't be perceived as such a strange thing

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

How did these lodges 'spring up' into existence? 

so once again lets consider timelines....

a keydate here is 1066 when the normans invade. They then placed their own knights as 'barons' of fuedal districts thereby replacing the anglo-saxon 'thing' councils and 'manor' districts. This spread to scotland where king david placed a lot of flemish and norman knights in charge of large land holdings responsible for gathering rents and providing armed men when called upon.

To administer this new area of their empire the normans brought in jewish administrators that audited the land in what was called the 'doomsday book' where they wanted to find out who owned what right down to the last acre of land and the last pig, goat, sheep etc. Those jewish administrators also set up a tax system called the 'exchequer'

Now amongst this jewish community that spanned across europe (often huddled along the major rivers where there was potential for trade) there is a heretical sect of dark occultists called 'sabbateans'. These jewish communities have kaballah schools in the same way catholics have seminaries and muslims have madrassehs

Some people even claim that william the conqueror himself had some jewish ancestry and it is out of this millieu that the knights templar arise who freemasonic historian manley p hall describes as 'ceremonial magicians'.

So after that invasion on 1066 we have certain forces pushing for a conquest of jerusalem in 1095 (the first crusade) and once jerusalem is taken we see the creation of the knights templar by 9 knights of bloodline families. Those knights ask the catholic church for a licence to operate, they claim as a protection force for pilgrims and the church grants them a 'rule'. However instead of policing the pilgrim routes they travel to jerusalem and entreat the king to allow them to set up their HQ on temple mount where they then begin to dig. The knowledge of this excavation legend was passed down through freemasonic ritual as was the involvement of templar knights in assisting robert the bruce at bannockburn

So why did the 9 knights want to dig into temple mount? Here's what i suggest: when the romans destroyed the second temple in 70AD the priests of the temple fled before the roman army placed jerusalem under siege. They travelled by boat to ports around the Med where there were jewish colonies like marseilles and there they used their status within the jewish community to advance themselves in frankish society and even to intermarry with the frankish nobility

The stewarts of scotland who became the royal lineage traced their bloodline back to king david of the bible and they have the harp of david in their royal crest

So after that first crusade in 1095 and after british society has been restructured after 1066 due to the invasion and after the templars are founded in 1119 from bloodlines descended from the temple priesthood we then see the first freemasonic lodge in scotland in the 1100's (i don't have a specific date)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

it is out of this millieu that the knights templar arise who freemasonic historian manley p hall describes as 'ceremonial magicians'.

he does also speak about the druids which some people argue were using chaldean magic and if we consider that chaldean magic was also present in babylon and that the jewish priestcaste were taken hostage by the babylonians and held in babylon we can then ask if chaldean influences then shaped the jewish preists who then returned to jerusalem once they were released

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

he does also speak about the druids which some people argue were using chaldean magic and if we consider that chaldean magic was also present in babylon and that the jewish priestcaste were taken hostage by the babylonians and held in babylon we can then ask if chaldean influences then shaped the jewish preists who then returned to jerusalem once they were released

Now your on the right track!

There is a word in Sanskrit that means 'Holy Place' and that place is thought to be England, suggesting the ancient Hindu's met the ancient European Druids and exchanged knowledge - that's 1000-2000 years before Judaism. But I cannot provide a source, so I'll move on and give you this - 

Druidism - The Ancient Faith Of Britain 

Dudley Wright

Page 7
Dr. Churchward, in Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man, holds that the ancient Druids 

" were undoubtedly descendants of the ancient Egyptian priests, who came over and landed in Ireland and the west of England, who brought with them their relgious doctrines and taught and practiced them here. The Tuatha-de-Danann—the princes or descendants of Dia-tene-ion, the fire god, or the sun—^who came to Ireland, were of the same race and spoke the same language as the Fir-Bolgs, or the Formarians, possessed ships, knew the art of navigation, had a compass or magnetic needle, worked in metals, had a large army thoroughly organised, a body of surgeons, and a Bardic or Druid class of priests. These Druids brought all their learning with them, believed and practiced the eschatology of the solar doctrines, and came from Egypt. That their temples are older than those found in Uxmah, in Yucatan, in Mexico (which are stated to be 11,500 years old), those amongst the Incas in South America, and some of the Zimbabwe in South Africa, is clearly proved by their want of knowledge of building an arch, although we find in the oldest remains among the Zimbabwe lintels at Umnukwana, and no doubt there are others in South African ruins, but successive immigrants have obliterated most of the original, which was the old Egyptian, as can be proved by other facts."

Page 24

The Druidic conception of God had not, so far as can be ascertained,been degraded to the anthropomorphism current in other and later ages.

The Supreme Being was represented to them in the sun, but the sun, as sun, was not worshiped : it was the great and grand symbol of the Living God, known as Esus, the supreme light, self-existent and invisible, but yet seeing, penetrating, and knowing all things.

Page 25

In short, the glory of Bel was manifested in the sun, and the Druids,in singing hymns to that luminous orb, gave expression to their worship of the Supreme, and not of the emblem, thus offering their adoration to the Supreme and Eternal Being. The words " Bel " and " Baal " were as common in the East for the name of the Deity as was " Jupiter " in the West.

The name Baal is an interesting one from a philological point of view. It is composed of three radicals, denominated in Hebrew, Beth,Jlt'ph, and Lamed ; which correspond with the Arabic letters, Ba, Alif,and Lam, and the Greek Beta, Alpha, and Lambda. Each of these letters has a numerical value. In Arabic, Phoenician, Hebrew and Greek, B, when it is used as a numeral, stands for 2 ; A for i ; and L for 10, thus making a total of 33. Each number is regarded as a mystical number.

Page 34

The Druids had also a veneration for the cube, which they regarded as symbolical of truth, because it presented the same appearance whichever way it was turned. This, again, was one of the symbols of Mercury, and this fact is also mentioned by some writers as a proof of the affinity claimed to exist between Druidism and Freemasonry.

Page 150

The ceremonial preparations for the May festivities really commenced at midnight on the 29th of April, and when the initiation ceremonies had been concluded on May eve, fires were kindled on all the cairns and beacon hills throughout the kingdom, and were kept alight throughout the night as an introduction to the sports and festivities of the following day.

They were lighted in honour of Beal, or Bealan, a name Latinised by the Roman authors into Belenus, by which name the Gauls knew the sun. Beal is a compound word formed from Be, is, and Jll, universal, that is, the Universal Is, or the Universal Being. The other gods and even all visible things were regarded as mere emanations of this great spirit. Another name of Beal in the Celtic is Alia, or Allah, which seems to be formed from Jll, universal, and Hca, a vocal inflection of Ta, is, meaning again the Universal Is. The name Beal, or Bealan, corresponds with the Phoenician Baal, the Indian Bhole, the Chaldean Bel, and the Hebrew Bahal.

It is interesting to note that one of the many titles by which the Druids were formerly known was Maysons, or Men of May.

Page 113

All the most remarkable buildings of Greece, Egypt, and Asia Minor were ascribed to the Cabrean or Cyclopian masons ; and in the present day, the Freemasons, with ail their formalities, are wont to assist at the commencement of every public edifice. Finally, their affectation of mysterious concealment closely resembles the system of the Epopts in all ages and countries, particularly that of the Bards, when their religion no longer remained paramount. These last are probably the real founders of English Freemasonry."

So the Druids were known as 'Maysons' while in Ancient Egypt the initiates were known as 'Sons Of Light' like the Masons of today. The Druids worshiped 'Esus' (or Hesus), which I have posted before Constantine took the 'Hesus' of the Druids and the 'Kristos' of the Hindu's and fused them to give us Hesus Kristos which has been changed through the ages to Jesus Christ. Its possible the Ancient Egyptian priesthood came to Britain long time ago with their religion.

The Egyptians, Chaldeans, Phoenicians and Druids worshiped the Sun which has continued into Christianity as you correctly pointed out is the Solar Cult which has also morphed into other solar cults like Mithraism which there is evidence it was communicated to the Scots. Mithraism had its own secret handshakes and passwords just like Freemasonry.

Bel or Baal was worshiped by the Druids, Chaldean, Canaanites, Phoenicians way before the Abrahamic religions and we still see their influence in religion today.

Freemasonry is a Mystery School offshoot of Christianity and Judaism all originating from the same poison well, we can see through symbolism existent in these religions, historical data and archaeological discoveries that these religions can be raced back to the beginnings of our history and the primitive Pagan worship of Nature, the Sun, Fertility, Fire and all the other ancient traditions.

I would object to the idea that Freemasonry just sprung up out of nowhere with its mystical knowledge and rituals etc its clearly based on something earlier and we see its been suggested that it dates back to the Bards, but again, from where did they get it?

I highlight this - 'The name Beal, or Bealan, corresponds with the Phoenician Baal, the Indian Bhole, the Chaldean Bel, and the Hebrew Bahal.'

The Indian 'Bole' - Hinduism. You know how old Hinduism is? The Druids and Chaldeans and Hindu's all referencing the same deity thousands of years older than Judaism.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 2

I think you mentioned Hermetists before, so another clues - 

From Blavatsky - 

Isis Unveiled Vol 1

Page 129

Magnetism is a word for the derivation of which we have to look to an incredibly early epoch. The stone called magnet is believed by many to owe its name to Magnesia, a city or district in Thessaly, where these stones were found in quantity. We believe, however, the opinion of the Hermetists to be the correct one.

The word Magh, magus, is derived from the Sanskrit Mahaji, the great or wise (the anointed by the divine wisdom). "Eumolpus is the mythic founder of the Eumolpidæ (priests); the priests traced their own wisdom to the Divine Intelligence." * The various cosmogonies show that the Archæal Universal Soul was held by every nation as the "mind" of the Demiurgic Creator, the Sophia of the Gnostics, or the Holy Ghost as a female principle. As the Magi derived their name from it, so the Magnesian stone or Magnet was called in their honor, for they were the first to discover its wonderful properties. Their temples dotted the country in all directions, and among these were some temples of Hercules, †— hence the stone, when it once became known that the priests used it for their curative and magical purposes, received the name of the Magnesian or Heraclean stone. Socrates, speaking of it, remarks:

"Euripides calls it the Magnesian stone, but the common people, the Heraclean."

‡It was the country and stone which were called after the Magi, not the Magi after one or the other.

Once again we see the origin of a Christian word goes back to Sanskrit.

Ma•gi (ˈmeɪ dʒaɪ)

n.pl., sing. -gus (-gəs).
1. (sometimes l.c.) the wise men, three by tradition, who paid homage to the infant Jesus. Matt. 2:1–12.
2. (sometimes l.c.) a class of Zoroastrian priests in ancient Media and Persia.

Link - Magi - definition of Magi by The Free Dictionary

Magi
[ˈmeɪdʒʌɪ]
DEFINITION
(the Magi)
the ‘wise men’ from the East who brought gifts to the infant Jesus (Matt. 2:1), said in later tradition to be kings named Caspar, Melchior, and Balthasar who brought gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

Link - (1) magi definition - Search (bing.com)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The stewarts of scotland who became the royal lineage traced their bloodline back to king david of the bible and they have the harp of david in their royal crest

Yeah, probably a load of Pagan crap - funny story - my sister and I was named after Stewart Kings and Queens by my mother - don't know why, we trace our family back into the Pagan family and onto the Dalriadan clans. Fuck all to do with Stewarts as far as I know. Sorry to say, my mother wasn't very bright.

Edited by pi3141

47 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Yeah, probably a load of Pagan crap - funny story - my sister and I was named after Stewart Kings and Queens by my mother - don't know why, we trace our family back into the Pagan family and onto the Dalriadan clans. Fuck all to do with Stewarts as far as I know. Sorry to say, my mother wasn't very bright.

not 'pagan' crap.....freemasonic

it is where they claimed their 'divine right to rule' from

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Page 24

The Druidic conception of God had not, so far as can be ascertained,been degraded to the anthropomorphism current in other and later ages.

The Supreme Being was represented to them in the sun, but the sun, as sun, was not worshiped : it was the great and grand symbol of the Living God, known as Esus, the supreme light, self-existent and invisible, but yet seeing, penetrating, and knowing all things.

Page 25

In short, the glory of Bel was manifested in the sun, and the Druids,in singing hymns to that luminous orb, gave expression to their worship of the Supreme, and not of the emblem, thus offering their adoration to the Supreme and Eternal Being.

president washington was a freemason and yet in his letters he speaks about the pernicious spread of jacobinism within freemasonry on the continent and he says that he doesn't think it has spread amongst the lodges in america

jacobinism was of course the force behind the french revolution which in turn traced back to adam weishaupts bavarian illuminati which was funded by the sabbatean frankist rothschilds who supported jacob frank, the then leader of the sabbateans who claimed to be an incarnation of sabbatai zevi

mark passio would say that within occultism there are both light and dark occultists and that the knowledge itself is not evil but rather the application of it

So in britain we were invaded and our society was restructured and then the crusades followed very soon after along with the creation of freemasonic lodges which today are full of the people who make up the 'british establishment' including the royals themselves who as i said trace their lineage back to king david of the bible

Prince-William-Middle-East-Tour-Palestin

Edited by Macnamara

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

the 'british establishment' including the royals themselves who as i said trace their lineage back to king david of the bible

Again Mac - Pagan superstitious horseshit rooted in pagan Fertility worship - they have special blood or divine origins from the seed of God - its Fertility worship plain and simple.

There's no evidence they trace their lineage to them its fanciful fictitious crap rooted in fertility cultism. All part of the brainwashing.

I've fucking heard it all, the Queen traces her lineage to Mohammed or the Egyptian Kings or the House of David. They'll claim anything that gives them their so called special status as somehow better than us - their fucking failures, the best they can do at Oxford is 'Art History' ffs, no greater intelligence, no higher morality and no fucking ancestry to God himself.

Pagan superstitious horseshit this belief in a 'Royal' family - a 'special seed' whose descendants created Nations they were so fertile and blessed by God - it says so in the Bible. Fertility worship plain and simple.

Paganism.

Edited by pi3141

23 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Mithras was a Persian warrior god who, according to legend, entered a cave and killed a bull that had been created at the dawn of time. 

Which ties into the legend of Theseus killing the Minotaur, and that legend echoing the Minoan religion of Bull worship and domination of the Greeks at that time. 

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Pagan superstitious horseshit this belief in a 'Royal' family - a 'special seed' whose descendants created Nations they were so fertile and blessed by God - it says so in the Bible. Fertility worship plain and simple.

But on the other hand, the Royal obsession with bloodlines and fertility is arguably just a supersized version of regular people's desire for children and family as a way to get continuity and overcome the destruction and decay of death. Projected onto the whole tribe or society, as it were.

1 hour ago, Campion said:

Which ties into the legend of Theseus killing the Minotaur, and that legend echoing the Minoan religion of Bull worship and domination of the Greeks at that time. 

Yes and Mithraism which too had a Bull killing hero and was prevalent throughout ancient Persia and presumably is the continuation we see in the Greek mythology.

I'm afraid now I just see patterns in religions extending back further in time than their supposed creation, it seems a mythology is always born out of an earlier mythology that traveled and got modified. Pythagoras went to Egypt and took a lot of his Mystery school teaching from Mystery Schools in Egypt, again, he modified some of it to fit his understanding. Its well attested that the early Christian Church fathers allowed some Paganism into Christianity to appease and convert Pagans to Christianity. But this betrays Christianity as being 'the true religion' if it was, it would not require itself to bend or incorporate ideas and mythology into its system, if it was perfect and infallible word of God. The Christian cross was an Egyptian good luck charm and worshiped as the sacred Tau by the Druids, the Pagans called their temple priests 'Father' the Pagans kept an eternal flame in the form of a candle burning in their temples, the Pagans had temples and churches - Jesus didn't!

I'm afraid it seems most systems of religion we have today are re-hashed systems from old that are mostly based on Pagan understanding and beliefs - Fertility, Sun, Nature worship. There is almost always a Trinity, God is always a 'He', there is always an evil brother or cousin or evil force to explain famines and storms, the Earth becomes 'Mother Earth' because if God is a He and He fertilizes the land then the land must be a she. Its stupid, ancient, pagan superstition and nothing at all to do with true spirituality.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 6:32 PM, pi3141 said:

Again Mac - Pagan superstitious horseshit rooted in pagan Fertility worship - they have special blood or divine origins from the seed of God - its Fertility worship plain and simple.

There's no evidence they trace their lineage to them its fanciful fictitious crap rooted in fertility cultism. All part of the brainwashing.

i disagree. They are of the crypto-jewish templar bloodlines. That is why prince william is standing there with a jewish jarmulke on his head and his hand on the wailing wall in jerusalem in reverence. They are kabbalistic ceremonial magicians. 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 9:04 PM, pi3141 said:

I'm afraid it seems most systems of religion we have today are re-hashed systems from old that are mostly based on Pagan understanding and beliefs - Fertility, Sun, Nature worship. There is almost always a Trinity, God is always a 'He', there is always an evil brother or cousin or evil force to explain famines and storms, the Earth becomes 'Mother Earth' because if God is a He and He fertilizes the land then the land must be a she. Its stupid, ancient, pagan superstition and nothing at all to do with true spirituality.

That is a surface interpretation of religions. The trinity of the father, mother and son can also represent thought, emptions and action. Yes the goddess ties back to the earth but also to truth and natural law. We are living in an intelligent universal field which connects us to this earth and how we act within this field shapes our experience here on earth. The goddess then represents harmony through truth. We are not talking about some empty or dead, mechanistic thing here.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 10:11 PM, pi3141 said:

What could be considered 'good' paganism?