Are Atlantean and Mesopotamian Giants Alive Today in Syria?

13 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Touring the Great Ziggurat of Ur | Article | The United States Army

I have often wondered why the US built military bases near this site. Reminds me of the Templars under Temple mount. Could be rubbish but seems an odd choice for a military base.

They also have a military base on Mount Hermon where the fallen angels landed. (very strange)

1242937380_ahermon.jpg.7340315af36dc87f87b52789ea5a8191.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/21/2022 at 5:55 AM, alexa said:

I can believe this about Adam & Abel & also how they have covered up the evidence for these Giant's.

It makes you wonder why they have done this.

I’m not sure if they covered up Giants or they just got wiped out. I believe the Bible and the book of Enoch talk about Giants. But the Bible and the book of Enoch talk about flood that killed all the Giants.

It just today there been no mainstream talk about Giants from science or the government for some strange reason.

Well sadly this video here in Japanese talk about book of Enoch and the Giants. YOU will have to use English subtitles to view the video.

Well I believe some of the anunnaki where Giants.

I did not know there was Giants among the Atlanteans and Mesopotamia but I believe there may be some anunnaki connection there.

Edited by Lilymoon

• 2 weeks later...

There is already a race of giants being bred in China. About 60% of the male population now in their 20s is over 6ft 2. Two years ago, it also started happening to the girls. Now about 20% of the girls in the 18-22 age range are about 5ft 11 or taller. (This from personal observation - the statistics you find on the internet are garbage.) I can actually see the average height going up from month to month. I've been trying to figure out how they are doing it. The people subjected to it don't seem to know how it's being done, or why. When pressed for a reason, they say things like "oh, it's because we drink milk now," or "It's because we play basketball." I've even heard a foreigner in China opine that it's because of hormones in the water. I doubt this very much, because Chinese people boil their water before they drink it or use it for cooking. I'd be surprised if growth hormone can survive boiling without breaking down into simpler chemicals.

Whenever I raise this subject with anyone (local Chinese or foreigners), it's like I am living in the film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." Nobody seems to have noticed it. If they are pressed, they will acknowledge it, but rationalise it away (basketball, milk, etc).

There are companies that market concoctions that will make you grow taller, but most locals don't know what I'm talking about when I ask about it. Suggesting that that is not how it's actually being done, or else whatever is being done is done without their knowledge. I've seen a number of six-foot-plus ten year olds. I saw one, looked at him, and thought, "his head looks like that of a 10 year old, but he's 6ft 2." So I asked him his age - I had guessed it correctly: he was 10 years old.

• Thanks 1