Jump to content

Bye bye Lizzy


Mikhail Liebestein

Who is your favourite Lizzy?  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your favourite Lizzy?

    • Queen Lizzy
      0
    • Lizzy Truss
      0
    • Thin Lizzy
      19
    • Busy Lizzy
      4


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Well, we've lost both the longest serving Lizzy and the shortest serving Lizzy within a few weeks of each other.

Other notable Lizzys include:

 

 

 

Busy Lizzy (though not busy opening pork markets in Beijing)

image.jpeg.cdfe7e5ad27cee0b5b0ca6bf68f75160.jpeg

 

 

Well she was short lived :classic_ohmy:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, legion said:


l bumped into Phil in a carpark of a music recording company in Camden NW1 - London....many many moons ago. Really chilled friendly guy. Big smile.
No superstar BS.....proper real.

Never met him but I think he looked kind and decent. Unfortunately he found the drugs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Unfortunately he found the drugs.


Goes with the territory unfortunately.
l used to work with Ian Astbury's brother - Brian - in an 'ordinary' job.
He stopped being a (very well paid) roady for the Cult because of too much drugs madness..

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, legion said:


l bumped into Phil in a carpark of a music recording company in Camden NW1 - London....many many moons ago. Really chilled friendly guy. Big smile.
No superstar BS.....proper real.

 

Very cool to have met him. I was only 13 when he died, so wasn't really in a position to have done so., especially given my rather uncool music hating parents.

 

Always gave me a liking for the Twisted Sister We're Not Going To Take It video. Though I now see the risk from that video to young man:

 

https://youtu.be/4xmckWVPRaI

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

Very cool to have met him. I was only 13 when he died, so wasn't really in a position to have done so., especially given my rather uncool music hating parents.

 

Always gave me a liking for the Twisted Sister We're Not Going To Take It video. Though I now see the risk from that video to young man:

 

https://youtu.be/4xmckWVPRaI

 

Holy shit did Mark Metcalf borrow Gary Buseys face for this video? Was it timeshare?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My thoughts on the matter. Liz Truss's final downfall came hours after a senior cabinet minister, Suella Braverman (Home Secretary) was forced to resign from her position. When I connect the dots I see that MI5 answers to the Home Secretary. I'm thinking the security services are somehow involved in the political agenda. Don't know but I'm sure the 'Hidden Hand' has been at work here.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Heidi Gillen said:

My thoughts on the matter. Liz Truss's final downfall came hours after a senior cabinet minister, Suella Braverman (Home Secretary) was forced to resign from her position. When I connect the dots I see that MI5 answers to the Home Secretary. I'm thinking the security services are somehow involved in the political agenda. Don't know but I'm sure the 'Hidden Hand' has been at work here.

 

I'm sure the value of Sterling is a matter of national security.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...