Let's take a moment to thank David Icke

Nikki

Let's take this opportunity, while frankly we still can, to thank David for all of his tireless work and frustrations over the years to bring this to light, I bet there's holes in the wall where he's nutted it so many times trying to wake people up, but it is working, people are waking up, thankfully but is it a little too late ? Anyhow no one can say that David didn't hear his calling and acted on it, divine power within that shines through,  and vindication clearly his, 👏 we applaud you David, its exhausting and draining some days putting stuff out there, There has to have been lots of times you felt like giving up. I for one am glad you didn't. Stand in your truth the rest will follow. Love you lots. 💋 ❤️ 

Screenshot_20221019-071623_Facebook.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

and vindication clearly his

No vindication is required. If you're referring to the years that he was a laughingstock, he's referred to it as his greatest gift because it freed him from the prison of caring what people think. That hardly requires vindication.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ethel said:

No vindication is required. If you're referring to the years that he was a laughingstock, he's referred to it as his greatest gift because it freed him from the prison of caring what people think. That hardly requires vindication.

I agree, but also credit where its due? 

• Like 2

Good call Nikki to exhibit a A (RIGHTFUL) **DI** THANKYOU thread...💓

Vindication / Validation*** << better word?

but even then RECOGNITION & RESPECT are words that are still higher, and he has those things by audience now I would guess in the round.

((nevermind any goofballs at large who have no intellect & have shallow minds that will always mock no matter what anyone does to rise above it, unless becoming reclusive all of us, but no- David Icke has helped show us the way in a very significant way, and yes thankyou for putting yourself out there, [organically as your journey began I think, but still...] *thankyou deeply* for rising above as much as anyone can and above all for not giving up, and yeah in general not caring if someone disagrees with you too, because why lose sleep over MINDLESS sheep I suppose!!!...... but if CLEAR waking up is coming to life now then of course good....))

Edited by TetraG