infiltrated a climate coalition meeting/talk in derby..they supported blowing up gas pipelines

masonfreeparty2

the talk was https://stayhappening.com/e/launch-of-andquothothouse-earthandquot-with-the-author-bill-mcguire-E3LUW9SQMWOC   

it was held on the same day as the nordstream pipeline attack 26th september which i was unaware had happened as i listened to the talk,bill mcguire the author of the book hothouse earth was giving the talk and i was surrounded by extinction rebellion types,some still wearing masks i kid you not,i spotted 3,alot of council employees or ex employees too.

Well i was amazed when the speaker said it was a good thing blowing up gas pipelines and most of the audience seemed to agree with him.

A guy sitting next to me i was quite suspicious of..seemed to be an expert in how to gaslight someone but sussed him out ,he seemed adamant that there would be civil unrest around february 2023 as if he knew it was going to happen so wondered if he was 77th brigade or somekind of op?

On 10/16/2022 at 7:17 AM, masonfreeparty2 said:

i was surrounded by extinction rebellion types,some still wearing masks i kid you not,i spotted 3,alot of council employees or ex employees too.

I'm not at all surprised by this, so many people have been 'brainwashed' either by the social engineering propaganda, or in the case of council employees their Common Purpose 'training programmes'.

They really don't have a clue about how they are being manipulated, in one breath they'll say that its a "good thing" to blow up gas pipelines, then in the next they'll be complaining about their energy prices rising.

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

They really don't have a clue about how they are being manipulated, in one breath they'll say that its a "good thing" to blow up gas pipelines, then in the next they'll be complaining about their energy prices rising.

Yes, it's how we're paying for both sides of the Ukraine war. 

On 10/16/2022 at 7:17 AM, masonfreeparty2 said:

he seemed adamant that there would be civil unrest around february 2023 as if he knew it was going to happen so wondered if he was 77th brigade or somekind of op?

I hear so many predictions in this game that I honestly think it's part of the manipulation to keep us coming back for more. But how often do people review their previous predictions to see how good they were? I've got an idea for a project to create a database of all these predictions so I can analyse how accurate it all is.