Jump to content

New Information About The Freemasons


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's my personal belief that the typical lodges are thoroughly decent, worthy set-ups - many local charities would not survive without their anonymous donations - which are meant to be in place specifically to disguise the nastiness that secretly goes on in the higher echelons, and without the knowledge of that by their participants. 


You are correct, its personal development/self improvement, charitable, philanthropic, community minded on the surface, the inner core are vile but use the outer parts for access/networking/trafficking/child abuse. A complete inversion of what freemasonry may or may not have started as, it was infiltrated very quickly by people who do not have good intentions whatsoever and in fact some argue that you cannot get certain levels of access within the inner core unless you are a paedophile. Elite paedophile ring that is untouchable starting to make more sense?

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:


You are correct, its personal development/self improvement, charitable, philanthropic, community minded on the surface, the inner core are vile but use the outer parts for access/networking/trafficking/child abuse. A complete inversion of what freemasonry may or may not have started as, it was infiltrated very quickly by people who do not have good intentions whatsoever and in fact some argue that you cannot get certain levels of access within the inner core unless you are a paedophile. Elite paedophile ring that is untouchable starting to make more sense?

 

 

Starting to make more sense to whom?

 

It seems to be the same with everything that's supposed to be benevolent. Child protection agencies, governments and every bloody thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Starting to make more sense to whom?

 

It seems to be the same with everything that's supposed to be benevolent. Child protection agencies, governments and every bloody thing.


To people who are aware of an elite paedophile and trafficking ring. 

CPS, Government, anti trafficking agencies, United Nations, humanitarian projects all get infiltrated by people who use them for the inversion of their intended purposes

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

Probably they attend for a free cake 😉 I watched several movies and this Masonic club was portrayed as something what you do on Sundays when you have no life... 

 

That's what I mean, you have no idea what's involved unless you've experienced it yourself first hand.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

They don't get a free cake, or free anything! They pay a subscription, which pays for the building's rental or upkeep if it's owned. It's when blokes want to feel like they belong to a club but don't care for football etc basically. And Sundays? Usually a Masonic venue has lots of lodges using it, so they will each have their own meeting night throughout the week. 

I wonder how it's being kicked for not paying a subscription at level 33 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ive been around along time investigating whats going on, since the late 80's..i could write a book about the 911 deception in the truth movement..i attended the very first 911 truth meeting in manchester at a masonic establishment hosted by 2 ex-mi6 ops supposedly,david shayler and annie machon...if you think they can just leave mi6 then think again...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

They don't get a free cake, or free anything! They pay a subscription, which pays for the building's rental or upkeep if it's owned. It's when blokes want to feel like they belong to a club but don't care for football etc basically. And Sundays? Usually a Masonic venue has lots of lodges using it, so they will each have their own meeting night throughout the week. 

I was told that I can't be a 'proper bloke then' when someone asked 'who do you support then mate'? and I replied 'a wife and six kids mate'! He said he meant which football team? I said I couldn't stand football, or any of the bollocks that went with it! He wasn't impressed and asked me if I was gay?🤭 I said I didn't think so, but I would check with my wife when he gets home just to be sure!🤔 That was the end of what could have turned out to be a lovely friendship! My brother was a West Bromwich fan for thirty years, and then in a fit of temper, he went to their ground and nailed his club membership card to their club gate!😒 His wife persuaded him to calm down and fetch his card back, the next morning I drove him up to West Bromwich and he had the biggest shock of his life, during the night, some lowlife, sneaky little scumbag had only gone and stolen =================the nail!🤔

Edited by Steven Tansell
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

He did buy some books at my prompting on the links to the Knights Templar etc, and the root of Masonry going back to some bloke whose name now evades me, but those books really didn't delve into any esoteric type connections

 

I have a book I've not read yet read called 'The Temple and the Lodge' by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh, on possible links with the Templars. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

I have a book I've not read yet read called 'The Temple and the Lodge' by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh, on possible links with the Templars. 


Possible links? they have a subsect called Order of Knights Templar Commandery. History also strongly suggests that many secret societies ended up being fused together to essentially be modern masonry. Now I need to read that book! 

Information does suggest that they were adopted in/fused with at some stage. Fall cabal series does a good job of linking where they came from, interestingly Ukraine was one of the places one of these groups landed.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Possible links? they have a subsect called Order of Knights Templar Commandery. History also strongly suggests that many secret societies ended up being fused together to essentially be modern masonry. Now I need to read that book! 

Information does suggest that they were adopted in/fused with at some stage. Fall cabal series does a good job of linking where they came from, interestingly Ukraine was one of the places one of these groups landed.

 

I suspect as much tho I've not read it yet so trying not to over-step myself. It was published in 1988 so not very recent, I heard about it when reading The Templar Revelation by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince (1997) which was a real eye-opener for me. Even that book is 25 years old so I expect the research has advanced since then, eg the link with Ukraine is interesting. I can't believe the Templars just gave up after their suppression from 1307. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Personally, I treat a lot of these Freemasonry posts, particularly those about the core of the society that are well below 33rd degree, as nothing but inexperienced hearsay.

 

Unless you have 'walked a mile in their shoes,' as the saying goes, then you are totally in the dark.

 

I myself only listen to the views of people who have actually experienced the Masons at 3rd degree (Master Mason) level,or greater.

 

 

There's a lot to be said for walking a mile in someone elses shoes, at the end of the day, if you don't agree with their ideas or situation, just remember this, you'll be a mile away, and, you'll have another pair of shoes in your wardrobe!👍 It's just got to be a win win situation!🤫

Edited by Steven Tansell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Skotfreezy said:

each of these tell a story or have some kind of esoteric knowledge in them, so i am told.

1EC1819.jpg

5701504de7f29791cadf44c055ded2ad.jpg

9b46fc048070d46fb77e28d5a4cbd9f0.jpg

When I left the army, I joined a local T.A.V.R. unit to basically keep my fitness levels up a bit compared to my civilian mates from school etc! The picture below is the cap badge of the Mercian Volunteers, my local unit! HOLY SHIT, I hope I'm not a Mason, I'd rather find out that Philip Schofield was my real father, or that Prince Andrew used to be my babysitter!🤫

1250732848_mvol.jpg.5171c4a5d38243e3eed3c8ff196ed90e.jpg

Our regimental march was called 'UNDER THE DOUBLE EAGLE'!78273069_MVOL2.jpg.1a5fa362a422fad4ead5fa07af0d7c51.jpg

                                                                                                                                                              MERCIAN VOLUNTEER'S  REGIMENTAL GOAT SNIFFS 'ROYAL' LIZARD!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

William Cooper wrote in his book "Behold A Pale Horse" that he was accepted in the higher ranks of the Navy most likely because he was a DeMolay (masons child recruitment society) member as a kid. He said that in the papers he had to fill that it asked if he was a member of a fraternal organization. It is a tool of control and blackmail at the highest levels and to see if you are good at keeping secrets. Police in the UK are all controlled by masonic lodges.

 

But yeah keep pointing the finger at "Jews."

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hermetix said:

William Cooper wrote in his book "Behold A Pale Horse" that he was accepted in the higher ranks of the Navy most likely because he was a DeMolay (masons child recruitment society) member as a kid. He said that in the papers he had to fill that it asked if he was a member of a fraternal organization. It is a tool of control and blackmail at the highest levels and to see if you are good at keeping secrets. Police in the UK are all controlled by masonic lodges.

 

But yeah keep pointing the finger at "Jews."

Well if they use Jerusalem symbols, play with kabbalah they have something to do with Jews... At least they wannabe Jews or identify themselves with Jews 😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...