New Information About The Freemasons

10 hours ago, alexa said:

Are you sure you are reading the right book ? If Gary did mention Gardner you can be sure it weren't to give him any praises. I detest Gardner and all his books, they are just full of lies.

Oh yes. Genesis 6 on Gary Waynes site. I read four or five short extracts and he quotes Gardener twice, not negatively but rather uses info that Gardener has provided.

I can get the quotes for you.

15 hours ago, alexa said:

Are you sure you are reading the right book ? If Gary did mention Gardner you can be sure it weren't to give him any praises. I detest Gardner and all his books, they are just full of lies.

4 hours ago, pi3141 said:

can get the quotes for you.

Disciples of Light

As Laurence Gardner states, both Christianity and Judaism are the suppressers of learning and knowledge.

The Essenes

Gardner also claims the Essenes received medical knowledge from the ancients and practiced medicine accordingly. In fact, Gardner noted the title “Essene” likely derived from the Aramaic word Assaya , meaning “physician,” which corresponded to the Greek word essenoi . 68 Essenes were a mystical order of physicians and scientists in the spirit of the Great White Brotherhood, modern medical organizations, and the original Royal College physicians.

What amazes me is that you will totally discount a schoraly work written years before Gardener was born just because Gardener has heard of it. Yet this author quotes Gardener and uses his info and you accept it without issue.

Seems a bit funny to me.

Just now, pi3141 said:

Disciples of Light

As Laurence Gardner states, both Christianity and Judaism are the suppressers of learning and knowledge.

The Essenes

Gardner also claims the Essenes received medical knowledge from the ancients and practiced medicine accordingly. In fact, Gardner noted the title “Essene” likely derived from the Aramaic word Assaya , meaning “physician,” which corresponded to the Greek word essenoi . 68 Essenes were a mystical order of physicians and scientists in the spirit of the Great White Brotherhood, modern medical organizations, and the original Royal College physicians.

What amazes me is that you will totally discount a schoraly work written years before Gardener was born just because Gardener has heard of it. Yet this author quotes Gardener and uses his info and you accept it without issue.

Seems a bit funny to me.

The thing is, most people will find a way to justify anything if it fits into their current belief system box. We have to ability to choose at any time, but most dont want to rock their own boat out of fear, even so called truthers or freedom people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Disciples of Light

The Essenes

Seems a bit funny to me.

The reason I detest Laurence Gardener's books he claim's Jesus didn't die & ascend, he went off to France with Mary Magdalene, got married & had kids, utter Blasphemy.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

The reason I detest Laurence Gardener's books he claim's Jesus didn't die & ascend, he went off to France with Mary Magdalene, got married & had kids, utter Blasphemy.

Now thats a big topic, first off, the Muslims don't believe he was crucified either.

I'll refer you to your own scriptures - 

1 Corinthians 2:2

For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

In other words, Jesus Christ and HIM crucified were different people.

What do you make of that line in scripture?

Just now, pi3141 said:

Now thats a big topic, first off, the Muslims don't believe he was crucified either.

I'll refer you to your own scriptures - 

1 Corinthians 2:2

For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

In other words, Jesus Christ and HIM crucified were different people.

What do you make of that line in scripture?

Please can I suggest you guys start a bible thread to discuss this.

Getting a bit boring having the bible rammed down everyone's throat on every thread via the same people. (Not you Pi3141)

41 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Please can I suggest you guys start a bible thread to discuss this.

Getting a bit boring having the bible rammed down everyone's throat on every thread via the same people. (Not you Pi3141)

😄

Aye, twas a great thread...

Agreed. I'll stop now.

Let me help get i he thread back on track - 

The book of the Ancient and accepted Scottish rite of freemasonry:

containing instructions on all the degrees from the third to the thirty-third, and last degree of the rite, together with ceremonies of inauguration, etc

by McClenachan, Charles T. (Charles Thompson)

Publication date 1901
Publisher New York : Masonic pub. & manufacturing co.

Link - https://archive.org/details/cu31924030325124/page/n17/mode/2up

Enjoy.

• Thanks 2

On 7/23/2023 at 7:19 AM, alexa said:

Rex Deus are  the puppet masters controlling the strings of Freemasonry and unaccountable other organizations dedicated to the enslavement of the masses.

Thanks alexa, this is a new reference to me, do you have any good links for a beginner to learn more about them? What I've discovered so far is a link to the bloodline of Jesus theory, which reminds me of that other organisation the Priory of Sion. I wonder if they're related?

1 hour ago, Campion said:

Thanks alexa, this is a new reference to me, do you have any good links for a beginner to learn more about them? What I've discovered so far is a link to the bloodline of Jesus theory, which reminds me of that other organisation the Priory of Sion. I wonder if they're related?

Rex Deus and Priory of Sion are definitely in click together they both suggest that some of their prominent members are of Jesus's bloodline, as Jesus was supposed to have gone to the South of France & married Mary Magdalene, this is just pure nonsense, they'll say anything to discredit Jesus.

Rex Deus are part & parcel of these 13 elite families, the members tend to remain in the shadows & have their fingers in every pie world wide.

Gary Wayne in his book 'The Genesis 6 Conspiracy' claims that the Antichrist will come from one of these 13 elite families.

Sorry I don't have link but I'm sure if you just google 'Rex Deus' I'm sure you will find info on them.

• Like 1