Tulsi Gabbard was a Young Global Leaders graduate

I thought this is the appropriate place to share this information, but while I've always thought Tulsi was one of the good people in politics now she's made me question her motives about everything!  She is one of the WEF Young Global Leaders alumni and to be part of such an evil organization and to come on the scene just a little after she graduated (in 2015). TBH, this makes me think she could be controlled opposition. Below is the Wikipedia page showing her name and graduation date. This is upsetting to say the least. Now it's become obvious that she's most likely a puppet of the "own nothing and be happy" WEF and it's a damn shame.

image.png.65f23215bbbc563515c58f2cc711f8f3.png

• Like 2

To be certain, there is no one in government that are on the side of the people ...... regardless of party. There are no good people in politics.

They are actors at best.

Their main objective is to keep government in power until a one world government can be established. Gabbard's purpose is to help reign in the NWO and was trained by the WEF.        You may want to ask yourself "Do I want to live under government or within anarchy"?

589996374_GovernmentDef.jpg.1bbbed0f88ab29de591c7a3f269e6e34.jpg        

Note the Greek noun "archon". In Gnosticism, the archons (from Greek arkhon, “ruler” [1]) were malevolent, sadistic beings who controlled the earth, as well as many of the thoughts, feelings, and actions of humans. They assisted their master, the demiurge, with the creation of the world, and continued to help him administer his oppressive rule. You may have heard David Icke speak about The Archons.

1450905975_AnarchyDef.jpg.1d9111d8910e09ff30f46735c9dd9463.jpg

“The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history - whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by the small elite."
            ~ Thomas Jefferson ~  

17 hours ago, komickaze85 said:

I thought this is the appropriate place to share this information, but while I've always thought Tulsi was one of the good people in politics now she's made me question her motives about everything!  She is one of the WEF Young Global Leaders alumni and to be part of such an evil organization and to come on the scene just a little after she graduated (in 2015). TBH, this makes me think she could be controlled opposition. Below is the Wikipedia page showing her name and graduation date. This is upsetting to say the least. Now it's become obvious that she's most likely a puppet of the "own nothing and be happy" WEF and it's a damn shame.

image.png.65f23215bbbc563515c58f2cc711f8f3.png

here's a link for anyone wanting to check the rest of the list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Global_Leaders#Members_and_alumni

Yes, I saw that somewhere. I don't know if it's actually true though. We all know Trump is corrupt, and now it's looking like Gabbard is at least not telling the truth about how she got to where she is. She went to the YGL school in 2015, right before (2016) she resigned as Vice Chair of the DNC due to seeing Bernie get rigged out of being the nominee. She seemed to be one of the people who was genuine. One of maybe 5 in all of American politics. 

I figured she'd be someone who would lead with honor one day. But until I get an answer as to why she would go to such a cult event (was it naivety?), then I gotta put her on the shelf. Right now, DeSantis is the only politician I'd actually vote for (but I can't unless he runs for President). I just feel duped, but she might have a good explanation. IDK.

On 10/12/2022 at 3:52 PM, komickaze85 said:

Yes, I saw that somewhere. I don't know if it's actually true though. We all know Trump is corrupt, and now it's looking like Gabbard is at least not telling the truth about how she got to where she is. She went to the YGL school in 2015, right before (2016) she resigned as Vice Chair of the DNC due to seeing Bernie get rigged out of being the nominee. She seemed to be one of the people who was genuine. One of maybe 5 in all of American politics. 

I figured she'd be someone who would lead with honor one day. But until I get an answer as to why she would go to such a cult event (was it naivety?), then I gotta put her on the shelf. Right now, DeSantis is the only politician I'd actually vote for (but I can't unless he runs for President). I just feel duped, but she might have a good explanation. IDK.

Good post. Why do those with political ambitions attend such events? They will tell you it's for networking purposes. They will tell you that they want to serve the people, to put right the wrongs of society and other trite utterances. They go to acquire the means to attain wealth and power. They go to set themselves up for life and if the rights of the people get trampled in the process, tough shit. She is no longer a Democrat. Fine. Now tell us about the influence the WEF has on governments worldwide. Tell us what they promised you and what you had to do in return. Expose them. 

As for Trump. he won't change. If he gets in in 2024, he'll appoint the same crowd of globalist scum he did last time. Kushner is still there and he's selling a book. Trump needs to drain his own personal swamp before he casts his net further. I like DeSantis too but he needs to run his own race, maybe in 2028 when Trump has gone.