Jump to content

Frequency and more!


Recommended Posts

"Anti Gravity" is hilariously simple when you know the truth. Which brings me to an obvious further point, Where dem otha beings at?

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamaterial_cloaking

 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369702109700720

 

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms2219

 

https://www.osapublishing.org/oe/abstract.cfm?uri=oe-15-18-11133

 

https://arxiv.org/abs/0709.2862

 

https://phys.org/news/2012-10-electromagnetic-cloaking-ordinary-plastic.html

 

EM based propulsion, EM based "wormholes", EM based "UFO" cloaking, EM based communications, EM based light, all of it in its infinity, IS light, EM based senses? EM based universe? EM based beings?
 
It is a choice to live in fear, or love. However, know this, fear has been weaponised for you to never truly know your own power or humanities wider truths. Your power is as infinite as you allow it to be, but first understand that fear is only as real as you allow it to be, we choose what we are surrounded with everyday, all of the time. Feed the good wolf. 
 
 

LaL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, lake said:

As for the D-Wave computing lecture above. What you are seeing and hearing there is a guy describing technology that can "steal" information from the infinity of parallel universes and timelines in order to benefit this timeline/universe

 

For your consideration, something i like to do mental gymnastics with:classic_smile:

One-electron universe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.sheldrake.org/videos/morphic-resonance-collective-memory-and-the-habits-of-nature

 

This lecture from Rupert Sheldrake, a biologist, speaking about his Morphic Field, or Morphic Resonance, in that he is discussing theories and proofs of a "field" of influence that surrounds all biological organisms, it can affect other organisms and all things have a "collective memory", that is to say a memory or field where they can share information at any apparent distance. 

He discusses Chemistry and the formation of new materials that haven't been mixed together before, waiting for it to crystallise, an important part of the process. He discusses how because those two or more materials have been mixed together and eventually formed a crystalline structure, ALL other mixing of it around the universe will now form a crystalline form faster, its collective memory says that distance is completely irrelevant to its field of influence, and therefore its collective understanding, as a chemical compound. Absolutely mad, I realise, but it appears to be statistically accurate, provable and repeatable that they had chalked up to getting better purer samples to mix in future tests. Well worth a watch, it shows that he world of Biology and Chemistry are beginning to show obvious signs of having influence outside of its immediate proximity, whether its a chemical compound or a rat in a lab, both entities, things, appear to be able to create what Einstein once called "Quantum Entanglement" as "spooky action at a distance", with like-minded or like things. Quite simply astounding, this influence of things is not locale, not proximity based, it appears it is collective entity based. Therefore, could we posit that 7.7 billion humans who are apparently separate in mind, body and spirit, are in fact connected intimately with one another, regardless of distance, still able to communicate with the larger collective memory, are we all being influenced by this "collective memory", as one human broke the 4-minute mile record, it then became easier for another to achieve the same. Where Rupert Sheldrake calls the Morphic Field or Morphic Resonance, I would like to call it Consciousness. We live in a conscious multiverse, teeming with life, completely cut off from one another in this system of separation, entropy, that is Godless and somehow completely atomistic. One would argue that is the model that we are encouraged to learn and understand as when we do we separate ourselves from the wider collective, the larger pulse of influence becomes quieter and quieter. We are kept busy, distracted, when you truly sit with yourself, you know without any doubt that everything is connected to everything else.

 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/18/us-navy-secretly-designed-super-fast-futuristic-aircraft-resembling-ufo-documents-reveal-9246755/

 

Here we see the use of "standing waves" of EM, pulsed between multiple surfaces. The electromagnetic levitation video above, albeit that video is about as sophisticated as the first cave paintings, no offence. It is controlled, precise pulses of EM in between two meta materials could cloak and propel a craft just utilising EM. How is it powered? You seriously think free energy doesn't exist? Look above in this thread, I assure you the methods and techniques shown are provable and reproducible.

 

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19800010907.pdf

 

NASA proposed a 'Field Resonance Propulsion System.'
 

You think NASA and SpaceX using rocket fuel proves that is all we have? Things have been put in place to keep your belief system exactly how they want it, boxed, compartmentalised, blinkered, narrow, steered towards the way they want you to think, sorry, regurgitate information from preapproved textbooks.
 
Now lets step in to the real world. 

 

69.jpeg.95e41bcfd02752581000ebcc671d21a8.jpeg

 

Inside a quartz clock or watch, the battery sends electricity to the quartz crystal through an electronic circuit. The quartz crystal oscillates (vibrates back and forth) at a precise frequency: exactly 32768 times each second. The circuit counts the number of vibrations and uses them to generate regular electric pulses, one per second. These pulses can either power an LCD display (showing the time numerically) or they can drive a small electric motor (a tiny stepping motor, in fact), turning gear wheels that spin the clock's second, minute, and hour hands.

 


This isn't unique to quartz, or to crystals, ALL things oscillate at various frequencies, even food, good and bad health, it can all be measured in terms of light given off as "bio photons", or simply a frequency, a rate of oscillation. The energy level of something is determined by its speed of vibration, the power that you have is hampered or helped by the foods you eat, the thoughts you carry, and the way you interact with humankind everyday. To understand yourself is to understand the wider universe, it is all imperceptibly connected, it is divine, it is beautiful and it surely warrants exploring further? 

 

https://therooster.com/blog/simple-breathing-technique-mimics-effects-dmt

 

Breathing, meditation, clearing of the mind is how we start to allow the real you to come through, we are not out jobs, our car, our phone, our bills, we are all unique parts of a whole, a collective. 
 
We, as people are starting to understand, in the wider society, that consciousness is something that CAN influence things regardless of distance. Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing show this, clearly. Anyone can do these things too, you just need to learn how to. We, as a people are beginning to take baby steps towards understanding that our "junk" DNA is ready to be activated, our brainwave states above 25Hz or so are hugely important to understanding expanded states of consciousness and our true reality outside of what we believe to be real. There is an overt, clear correlation between our brainwaves, our conscious states, other beings, our physical and spiritual progression, I would argue that Humanity is being disabled from its own power...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

alien-dna-message-human

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/777627/alien-dna-message-human

 

alien-code-in-human-genes

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/alien-code-in-human-genes_n_3034876

 

Aliens-created-genetic-code-life-dna

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/781150/Aliens-created-genetic-code-life-dna

 

We are part of something so so much bigger than we get to see! All it takes is a change of mind, at any point.

"...it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. " Bill Hicks

 

https://commission.itnj.org/2019/10/24/dane-wigington-geoengineering-itnj-video-testimony/
r. Priyanka Bandara is an expert on the adverse health effects suffered by thousands of Australians from wireless communication systems that emit microwave/radio-frequency electromagnetic radiation (MW/RF-EMR).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Note: There are a couple of broken/old/outdated/removed links in this post .... if you know of replacements please pm me.

~~~~

 

https://twitter.com/GeorgeMNasif?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

 

The Twitter link to the person(s) hosting the above Global Dropbox. I forgot to mention it before, if you do use that resource there are a couple of "rules" to be mindful of whilst helping yourselves to this guys collection. Please adhere to them.

--

http://www.gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/tess/grids.htm << broken

https://web.archive.org/web/20191113103543/http://www.gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/tess/grids.htm <<archive

 

 Shapes that tessellate, or can build upon one another to create more complex forms.

--

https://www.cosmic-core.org/free/article-47-geometry-platonic-solids-part-8-the-cube/

 

Incredibly detailed breakdown of the platonic solid cube its inherent frequencies and number relationships with our planet, the moon etc. The site states only a cube can tessellate, this is not accurate, triangular tessellation is used in graphic design to create the computer game graphics you love Smile It is code, that mimics the doubling and building of more complex shape and form from its original shape.

 

An excerpt:
 
The Cube also shows up in Science and Nature.
In Dr. Harold Aspden"s Aether Physics Model, the Aether has a liquid crystal structure.  Fluid crystals are standing waves of geometry.

 

70.jpg.e7e0906fddc1999d493f0d4fb5afb671.jpg

 

Dr. Aspden"s Aether Units are called Quons.  They consist of a cube of Aether space with two rotating spheres (muons) inside each cube.  The muons are stacked one on top of the other and they rotate in opposite directions.

 

71.jpg.ed9e03c1fbb0e7af6f4f33117112f332.jpg

 

This forms a double torus flow structure.

 

72.gif.06315a5c78170d5dedac9359a514907c.gif

 

Dr. Aspden also promotes the fractal-holographic structure of the Universe.  There are cubes within cubes in his model.

 

73.jpg.bd99ad19c9a6d01d1ff3f4fd31de7afc.jpg

 

There are also large-scale structures in space on the solar level that are structured as cubes.
Space domains are the cellular structure on the solar scale.  They are approximately 500 light years in diameter.  There is a space domain for each star.  The star/sun sits at the center of each cube.

 

74.jpg.b5a9845c2933b6379ac98730dcb8b5f3.jpg

 

In Walter Russell"s Physics Model, the cube-sphere is the Aether Unit.   It consists of a pulsing cube-sphere.  The cube is the sphere expanding outwards.  The sphere is the compressed form.

 

75.jpg.415989aae44d364b9bdb21d3333cfe33.jpg

 

76.jpg.154d8e16f2b2ab0dbcb4cafc307afeac.jpg

Credit: Walter Russell

 

In The Seth Material the Aether is composed of an invisible, infinite, structure of cubes within cubes.  They cannot be seen but they are constantly trembling and mobile.

 

77.jpg.c5ee9014fc7b06949ce1bb653510acbf.jpg

 

In the work of Max Planck, there is a cubic structure of "space" or Aether.

 

78.jpg.e8989b25e8119a190f87b451c68dd721.jpg

 

Two tetrahedra (star tetrahedron) fill exactly 2/3 (6.66) of a cube out of a volume of 10.

 

79.png.5616336f1189cd893bff45e396391371.png

 

Planck"s constant is 6.626, which is very close to 6.66.  The difference in numbers relates to Coulombs resistance.
Incidentally, the gravitational constant is also close to 6.66.  It is 6.674.  It also has a tetrahedral relationship.
 

In the work of Dr. Robert Moon the oxygen molecule has a cubic structure.  There are 8 corners of a cube and 8 protons in oxygen.

 

80.jpeg.b988587a90a2c37ed22123983658bc80.jpeg

 

The cube shows up frequently in the structure of molecules.  There are cubic structures to many molecules and there are many square (90º) bonding patterns.

 

81.jpg.2c9c026935e524f7800ccc15050b6c2b.jpg

 

The utltimate building block of everything are platonic solids formed within aether which is nothing more than electromagnetism in a compresses form. That mimics how an electron microscope sees individual lattice of "atoms" in "solid" objects.

 

**missing image

 

This is diamond under an electron microscope, notice how the micro and macro align. It is divine repeating numbers that creates form, the building blocks are currently "atoms" and the ever increasingly small bits that make up atoms. Aether IS string theory, multidimensional fractal reality IS our reality. This shape shows why diamond is one of the hardest known substances yet almost perfectly clear.
 
This pattern here, plays out on the small doubling doubling doubling to see the natural diamond shape we see in nature.

Above creates this. Below.

 

**missing image

 

THAT, is this.

 

**missing image

 

Those are weathered, some alude to the natural shape it builds over time, naturally. It is the atom structure multiplied countless times to create the natural diamond shape.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Schumann Resonance. NATURAL Standing Waves just happen to be one of the most important healthful elements for all beings inhabiting this planet.

 

82.png.03b15908202449fe990c379096f44adf.png

 

Why are natural standing waves important? We ARE beings of Frequency. EVERYTHING is created from frequency, nothing exists without frequency, the aether IS oscillating EM. It is all light.

 

83.jpg.0e1702a09b9e5cd75f4281f3002b367f.jpg

 

We see the "inverse" of the torus, which is the central column funnel shape. This is why Pyramids focus this "hocus pocus" energy called Aether. This is nothing more than Phi mathemetics, which is a number. 1.618, also known as the Golden Ratio, or Golden Number.
 
Here is a Galactic scale of the inverse of the Torus in nature. Each circle being either end of the "inside" of the torus, which is the shape below. All the torus is is the below folded back in on itself. It is all EM. Light effecting light.

 

84.jpg.3f248cbf7668ca51f9e6b4cfcc1a3001.jpg

 

A little bit more on Gravity.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, lake said:

Schumann Resonance. NATURAL Standing Waves just happen to be one of the most important healthful elements for all beings inhabiting this planet.

 

82.png.03b15908202449fe990c379096f44adf.png

 

Why are natural standing waves important? We ARE beings of Frequency. EVERYTHING is created from frequency, nothing exists without frequency, the aether IS oscillating EM. It is all light.

 

83.jpg.0e1702a09b9e5cd75f4281f3002b367f.jpg

 

We see the "inverse" of the torus, which is the central column funnel shape. This is why Pyramids focus this "hocus pocus" energy called Aether. This is nothing more than Phi mathemetics, which is a number. 1.618, also known as the Golden Ratio, or Golden Number.
 
Here is a Galactic scale of the inverse of the Torus in nature. Each circle being either end of the "inside" of the torus, which is the shape below. All the torus is is the below folded back in on itself. It is all EM. Light effecting light.

 

84.jpg.3f248cbf7668ca51f9e6b4cfcc1a3001.jpg

 

A little bit more on Gravity.

So Earth is not flat? 😮

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

7.83 hz is the frequency of this earth prison. We carry that frequency because we were 'born/ assembled' within this frequency. The schuman resonance is the metric to measure how intact the prison walls are. A Galactic Wave is moving towards us---and affecting other planetary bodies---and the sun---and the magnetic field that Trapped us in this frequency is weakening. Our bodies are formed in this frequency. There is no way we can escape this frequency with the body intact.

What experiments some people are shown to do--or like the Matrix movie version of 'There is no Spoon'--is misleading. There is a material tangible (to us) reality created in the frequency of this prison realm. It is so strong that not even the Elites carrying alien DNA can escape it--they keep trying and fail. Because technology will not break the prison. Nor will wishful thinking. The only way out is to get rid of what got you in-Ego.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Tav said:

7.83 hz is the frequency of this earth prison. We carry that frequency because we were 'born/ assembled' within this frequency. The schuman resonance is the metric to measure how intact the prison walls are. A Galactic Wave is moving towards us---and affecting other planetary bodies---and the sun---and the magnetic field that Trapped us in this frequency is weakening. Our bodies are formed in this frequency. There is no way we can escape this frequency with the body intact.

What experiments some people are shown to do--or like the Matrix movie version of 'There is no Spoon'--is misleading. There is a material tangible (to us) reality created in the frequency of this prison realm. It is so strong that not even the Elites carrying alien DNA can escape it--they keep trying and fail. Because technology will not break the prison. Nor will wishful thinking. The only way out is to get rid of what got you in-Ego.


Well our body is technically mostly empty space, you could argue it is less there than it is there in a court of law and technically speaking, the physicist judge would say that that is correct.

The Schumann resonance is not related to our imprisonment kt is naturally occurring, unnaturally occurring EM may play a role, but not the natural frequency of the planets electrical activity. Being cut off from Schumann resonance is unnatural and causes many issues.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


Well our body is technically mostly empty space, you could argue it is less there than it is there in a court of law and technically speaking, the physicist judge would say that that is correct.

The Schumann resonance is not related to our imprisonment kt is naturally occurring, unnaturally occurring EM may play a role, but not the natural frequency of the planets electrical activity. Being cut off from Schumann resonance is unnatural and causes many issues.

 

 

Our understanding of what is 'space' is flawed. It does not technically relate to like a vacuum or space inside a hollow chamber...There exists the potential of reverting to 'space' state if we were to go beyond where we are right now. 

We are in a state of prison precisely because there is no space within us. We are in a constantly busy mode of em activity that keeps us 'charged'. We become sick if we do not activate that 'space'. Many things are taught to us in a wrong manner.

 

Schumann is not unnatural--I did not say it was. It is the state or frequency where we were formed as entities. It is the heartbeat of the earth vessel. And it is spiking because our magnetic fields are weakening. And that is causing heart problems and anxiety issues in many people.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Tav said:

 

Our understanding of what is 'space' is flawed. It does not technically relate to like a vacuum or space inside a hollow chamber...There exists the potential of reverting to 'space' state if we were to go beyond where we are right now. 

We are in a state of prison precisely because there is no space within us. We are in a constantly busy mode of em activity that keeps us 'charged'. We become sick if we do not activate that 'space'. Many things are taught to us in a wrong manner.

 

Schumann is not unnatural--I did not say it was. It is the state or frequency where we were formed as entities. It is the heartbeat of the earth vessel. And it is spiking because our magnetic fields are weakening. And that is causing heart problems and anxiety issues in many people.

 


I didn't say you did say it was unnatural. Everything is 99.9999999999999% empty space.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Does anybody know the frequency of not truth but something like "question everything", "something isn't right" or anything similar.

I know there is a frequency list out there. I've uploaded consciousness level but they are quite broad. Anyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DaleP said:

Does anybody know the frequency of not truth but something like "question everything", "something isn't right" or anything similar.

I know there is a frequency list out there. I've uploaded consciousness level but they are quite broad. Anyone?

I am actually what you are trying to express. I am going through this process because this so-called phenomenon has been following me for a very long time. And I know that like many others you cannot distinguish what is true and what is not. Without direct encounter with the phenomenon, it is impossible to differentiate.

 

I have always been very suspicious that humans know the truth. And I didn't want to let go of my belief system in the universe and UFOs. And everywhere I looked for pattern that matched other. And at a certain point I was studying a very unusual UFO pattern where I discovered that it did not have a physical shape. That something completely unknown to me was taking place. That's when it became clear to me that humans don't know what reality is. It was like a Tsunami, my belief system collapsed everywhere, this encompasses many areas of human existence. And that everything has been built on flaws. And everyone integrates the mistakes of others into belief systems. Then the phenomenon began to demonstrate things that reflect exactly that. 

 

In the end I lost everything where I thought I understood at least something of it. After some culture shocks, it was clear that human knowledge and experience can't be trusted. If you go on youtube and listen to all these people who think they know, you know they don't know. And that behind every opened door there are other doors still unknown. 

 

Be more suspicious of what Humans say. And yes you have to question everything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Origin said:

I am actually what you are trying to express. I am going through this process because this so-called phenomenon has been following me for a very long time. And I know that like many others you cannot distinguish what is true and what is not. Without direct encounter with the phenomenon, it is impossible to differentiate.

 

I have always been very suspicious that humans know the truth. And I didn't want to let go of my belief system in the universe and UFOs. And everywhere I looked for pattern that matched other. And at a certain point I was studying a very unusual UFO pattern where I discovered that it did not have a physical shape. That something completely unknown to me was taking place. That's when it became clear to me that humans don't know what reality is. It was like a Tsunami, my belief system collapsed everywhere, this encompasses many areas of human existence. And that everything has been built on flaws. And everyone integrates the mistakes of others into belief systems. Then the phenomenon began to demonstrate things that reflect exactly that. 

 

In the end I lost everything where I thought I understood at least something of it. After some culture shocks, it was clear that human knowledge and experience can't be trusted. If you go on youtube and listen to all these people who think they know, you know they don't know. And that behind every opened door there are other doors still unknown. 

 

Be more suspicious of what Humans say. And yes you have to question everything.

 

The only thing that matters is your truth, experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...