Frequency and more!

None of this is mine .... some old words posted on the internet .... take it as you will it!

These are not my words .... they are from archives of the internet .... take from these posts that which you consider correct!

Some images and videos are missing .... if anyone knows what should be there please PM me :)

~~~~

What I am about to say may already have been said elsewhere, there is a vast swathe of interested and intrigued people and I cannot quite believe it has taken me this long. IF this information is new, like anything do not believe a word I say until you verify it for yourself elsewhere.

ALL wireless communication is harmful. <---- FULL STOP.  Love you all, the end. But no, I am going to expand upon that and explain it as simply as I possibly can as for everyone to understand it as easily as possible.

Why do we feel heat from the sun? Is it because its burning up to 27 million degrees fahrenheit? Absolutely unequivocally nothing to do with its apparent temperature and 100% due to wavelengths that it emits in the infrared spectrum of the greater and ALL important electromagnetic spectrum. Now, EVERYTHING in the known universe is electromagnetism, particle physicists, CERN, billions of dollars of infrastructure, some scientists entire lives are dedicated to it, including people such as Brian Cox are wasting there time. Once you understand the connection between consciousness and creation you realise that quite a lot modern science is utter drivvle, remember who funds it? Remember their buddies and their agendas? Its not all bollocks of course, we aren't THAT dumb, yet......

Yet we supposedly dont know what gravity is? Well we do, its electrical, where there is electricity there is magnetism and gravity is a mechanism within the electrical universe that we live in. People talk about Zero Point Energy, this is WITHIN the electromagnetic spectrum, it is merely an oscillation of a particular frequency, I believe 40 to 100 times greater than the oscillation rate of the gamma ray.

It is not news to you that we are indeed all beings of frequency. My background being in sound which seems entirely unrelated to the electromagneticm spectrum, but not when you take in to account for wave propagation, being how a wave moves or more specifically HOW a wave moves THROUGH a medium.

"Entrainment has been used to refer to the process of mode locking of coupled driven oscillators, which is the process whereby two interacting oscillating systems, which have different periods when they function independently, assume a common period. The two oscillators may fall into synchrony, but other phase relationships are also possible."

WE ALL OSCILLATE. WE ALL GIVE OFF FREQUENCY, WE ALL CAN AFFECT EVERYTHING WITH OUR OSCILLATIONS. Modern science would have you believe its pheromones, psychologically important for survival, etc etc etc. No, no, modern science likes to overcomplicate some very simple things, with true knowledge sprinkled in along the way of course, there are just far greater controllers and factors than which we are taught. Concsiousness IS A SINGULARITY. THERE IS ONE! When we enter higher states of consciousness through meditation, breathing exercises, playing an instrument etc, we are tapping in to a pool or frequency of all consciousness. It is ONE.

1.jpeg.ce3622b46eb4e0a4bd7a859dfb7d764a.jpeg

The world of Physics is FAR more spiritual than particle physicists or academia would like you to believe, in fact the best and mostly forgotten scientists throughout recorded history thought outside the box, isn't that the point? Is it coincidence that these people died alone in a prison cell with funding cut, publicly humiliated and left to die penniless? Again, no. If the powers that be didn't constantly control what we can and cannot know we would have woken up a long time ago. Knowledge has gotten out to the masses whilst being publicly humiliated and yet they still around playing their instrument of truth all over the world not batting an eyelid, that is determination and power we all have, a lot of people don't have to dive in to it and so we do not know we have it. We are only able to love as deeply as we love ourselves, we can only feel the depth of emotions we allow ourselves to feel. Any coincidence that we never learn emotional regulation? Is it a weapon therefore to humilliate people or organisations that are FOR our awakening? When you think about public relations as a job and what I am saying surrounding consciousness, you will understand the larger expanded idea I am getting at here.

Anyhow, the biggest lie in the telecommuncations world is that non-ionizing radiation is harmless. And when you say it outloud it kind of makes sense, radiation that isn't strong enough to heat material, thus potentially causing damage is safe. But what if it gets far far far far darker? 

Suffice it to say, we can be entrained behaviourally.  I am only going to continue down this path if its new, wanted information.

Now, to put a bit of light on to this horrendous awakening and topic of control, just know this, WE ARE ALL ONE! Everything else is illusion. Read about projection (psychology), remember that we are one and then reevaluate everything, we live very differently once we know the truth!

• Like 2

Ha! Appreciate the encouragement, I don't believe in heroes unless we all are? 

Here is a teaser, all of these are titles from MK Ultra documents that can be dissected further. Notice anything? Any patterns?

[img=450x0]https://s14-eu5.startpage.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FChdcXh7WMAIw3Ul.jpg&sp=2b361ac56567be33014ec49aa5dc0eb1&anticache=350296[/img]

[Image: 1511123832_DowenoticeapatternI.png.e05a4...9aafe3.png]
[Image: 1876193745_DowenoticeapatternII.png.7e6a...31068a.png]

^^^^ need to sort the above!!!!

NONE OF THIS IS NEW! Royal Rife?

ETHER & Rationalism vs. Quantum Mysticism & AtomismThe ETHER exists, a simple experiment you can do

ETHER & Ultimate reality as against Atomism

Yes, little Timmy, the ETHER DOES EXIST, and proof of same is Everywhere around you

5g kills, period. The Electron Era didn't have to go this way.

Need to find this video which should be here.

Blood analysis showing the harmful effects from using modern wireless communication devices

https://www.businessinsider.com/visualize-wifi-signals-denmark-app-ipad-exhibit-technology-tech-science-2015-8?r=US&IR=T

- IF you could see it, would we be so ignorant? 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21457072

- Our DNA is a sender and receiver of Electromagnetism, or to rephrase it,  light. DNA are the original fibreoptics. Yes, really.

So to put this as simply as I can in plain terms, wireless communications can alter our behaviour, DNA, cellular structure, blood quality, CIRCADIAN RHYTHM from NON IONIZING RADIATION (look at who founded and funds the organisation(s) that say non-ionizing radiation is safe)). The oscillation, that is the speed in which Electromagnetism or sound or any other medium vibrates is the "key" to affecting the relevant part of the mind, body or organism. 

Anyone who believes wireless communication is safe, please feel free to message me this is absolutely NOTHING! I do not say this to scare or distract you, I say this is get you to see the level of sickness that some agendas have on this planet, psychopathy exists, as a simple profile, they lack empathy and want power, control, is it so hard to think that hidden in the shadows of the good people there are people playing these weird games with US without our knowledge of conscious consent? It is time to truly look around you and ask yourself "is this honestly the best we can do?".

So what exactly are Wireless Communications?

MODEM - MO (Modulate) DEM (Demodulate). Essentially fancy language to say, sender/receiver, or encode/decode or read/write or send/get. I am simplifying terms here, but that is entirely the point. Bare this in mind as we go forward.

You may have heard of FM radio, FM meaning Frequency Modulation.

2.gif.ebd1a7a91a7085b94caba177d8100b32.gif

When combined this signal or vibration/oscillation/frequency in the radiowave part of the electromagnetic spectrum becomes something like this:

3.png.dfec40025bd8e82be3f75c5505b8fdfb.png

The data is the voice, or music that you hear when you tune in to FunkyChoons FM on your radio, the CARRIER signal is (for example: 87.5 MHz this just meaning the number of "waves" or perturbations in the medium per second) the station you dial in.  The newly encoded radiowave arrives at your device to be understood by the receiving antenna. Our radio understands this bunch of pulses in Electromagnetism as information and converts it to small electrical signals to move a diaphragm in a speaker which vibrates and moves the medium around us at the frequencies (as seen on the green portion of the second diagram) which our ear can then understand via the sympathetic resonance of the ear drum. Then the brain comes in to play in how it demodulates that vibrational information on the ear drum, which our brain then filters as being music "ewwwwwwwww Justin Bieber". The translation of information from electronic to vibrational, to electrical, vibrational is constant, it is occurring infinitely and imperceptibly around you all of the time. Our ears understand (or demodulate/decode) vibrations and understand them as sound, our eyes see vibrations and see them as colours and "things". If we do not see, hear or feel it, is it still there? Our body absorbs and is influenced by these pulses of EM surrounding us, these pulses are essentailly 0s and 1s sent in packets (bursts), but these are throwing off our natural bodily rhythms and functions, in some cases damaging, destroying or influencing cancerous growths.

When hippies would talk about good and bad vibes, sure there were a lot of drugs involved but it meant and still means something fundamentally important to this day that would be quite frankly laughed at by todays "elite" academics, more fool them, but I do feel sorry for them none of this misinformation and disinformation in society or education is any of OUR fault unless we go around blindly repeating it, but unless you KNOW better how are you supposed to DO better?
"I did then what I knew how to do. Now I know better, I do better". Maya Angelou

I wont get in to the finer details of this interaction but I witnessed the ego death of a very very very traditionally intelligent man, neuroscientist, physicist, allegedly an IQ in the region of 170+, multiple PhDs. Let me tell you this, these things mean nothing if the larger and predominant influences on our universe, mind, culture and wider society are not taught in Schools, Colleges or Universities anywhere at anytime. That is precisely the case for all of us not a single person left out. We are not being taught that consciousness is THE driving force behind everything and that our emotions ARE PART OF THAT CREATION PROCESS. What occurred in this conversation with the scientist left him scribbling completely unrelated maths and equations on the board, frantically trying to get me to change my mind or say something different, I saw the scared inner child of this grown man come to the surface because underneath these inflated egos and ever increasingly misguided societal symptoms we are encouraged to have stands a vulnerable, confused an endlessly loving and trusting person. My heart absolutely sank, I realised I targeted him because of MY insecurities, I wanted to challenge an academic it was MY ego that wanted to challenge HIS ego. I was no better off, I saw myself that day too.

Suffice it to say, we are being lied to on a very large scale but because the infrastructure and laws were built from secrecy, occulted history and secret societies we are living under a compartmentalised hidden power structure, where 100,000 people can work on the atomic bomb yet only a handful actually knew what they were building, everyone else was a tiny cog and had NO reason to know anything outside of their niche area of expertise. This is a great idea for a production line, but when this is how we receive information in society and base our decisions from it, no wonder we are in the position we are in today, when you look around you truly awake you see illnesses and diseases as being symptoms of how we have been guided to live, completely alien to our natural state of being.

The Wireless Communications Are Safe Lie is the new Tobacco and Asbestos rolled in to one. It is only a matter of time before people understand this to be self evident. Again, anyone who doesn't believe or can prove differently, please I am all ears.

4.gif.cf7ea3dc3511789e9f9bde286da4d013.gif

Above we see a diagram of the wave propagation of electromagnetism. The Y axis being electricity and the magnetic being the Z axis or pole. WE think of sound as being just a singular axis whilst EM is symbiotic naturally, where there is one the other exists. However, we can change that too but that is an entirely different discussion.

Wireless comms are a combination of electrical and magnetic pulses or perturbations (as seen above). I prefer the term wave, technically incorrect but who cares its all face noise, a microwave is the same as a radiowave, a gamma ray is the same as infrared, ultraviolet is the same as an x-ray the only property that changes are its inherent energy level, or speed in which is oscillates/vibrates. Nothing more, nothing less.

You can use any oscillating perturbation to bounce off of something and then understand the properties of the material it bounces off. If you understand the absorption coefficients (that being how EM bounces from a concrete wall that is 1m thick) you can understand the properties of the 1m thick wall by how much signal is absorbed. X-ray builds an image of you by bouncing from the various internal surfaces, you can do the same with wifi. Not just 5G, ALL wireless comms. Radar is essentially a variation of this principle, bounce a signal off a thing, does it come back? then there is a thing there in that region when you sent the signal if the signal returns. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/wifi-cam...?r=US&IR=T

But I digress. Morse code is a tone based language, wireless communication would be best described as a light based language in the invisible part of the infinite electromagnetic spectrum, there is no upper or lower ceiling. Who here has had their mobile by a speaker only for it to start making a horrendous racket smplified by the speaker? or little pips from time to time? Electronic wireless devices are a little like an insecure couple, constantly conversing "Are you still there?" "Yes I am still here, are you still there?" "Are you still there?" "Yes I am still here, are you still there?" "Are you still there?" "Yes I am still here, are you still there?" ad infinitum. Our devices are constantly talking to cell towers, or as previously mentioned when you hear that pulsing inharmonic incoherent horrendous racket through the speakers when a mobile device is in close proximity to an amp or speaker, that is the data/information/packet(s). This is what is going on around us all of the time, constantly only to be multiplied out by all of the cell towers, satellites, mobile devices be it tablets, phones, laptops, ever increasingly the internet of things. We do no hear it, we do not see it, but does that mean we can continue ignoring its obvious, overt health effects? More people are getting hush money than you can imagine, but its worth many trillions to these people so it continues and only appears to be accelerating.

Please also bare this in mind: Just because it can cause issues doesn't mean it will, mind over matter lets not forget, MIND. OVER. MATTER Wink

The universe is fractal, it is infinite, it has multiple dimensions and structure or form is not created by particles it is the infinite swathe of the EM spectrum creating form and structure, it is merely energy condensed. 

-----------------

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather."

Bill Hicks

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we "Š kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok "Š But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."

Bill Hicks

Remember that an academics view on something has no more weight than anyone else, the only sense of weight comes from the truth that either is or isn't contained within said view. But, unfortunately we live in a time when the most vocal and confident are the least informed and the rest just parrot seemingly intelligent people, or even worse, they do not let it enter their sphere of awareness at all. Knowledge can come from a textbook, wisdom cannot. Our greatest academics are knowledgeable but lack wisdom, this is not by accident.

Red shift and blue shift phenomena are the same as the doppler effect, that said another way is the doppler effect is a phenomena we hear in sound where by the pitch goes up as an object moves towards you and goes down as it moves away, this is just a movement up or down o the musical scale. The blue shift and redshift is the stretching or compressing of light, electromagnetism, the same effect observed in two supposedly different things. The difference is the decoding by our ears or eyes, depends on the face noise we use. Doppler or Blue/Red shift, same thing.

Light from moving objects will appear to have different wavelengths depending on the relative motion of the source and the observer.

5.gif.52d561ba01773f95d1097bd9b23c3872.gif

Observers looking at an object that is moving away from them see light that has a longer wavelength than it had when it was emitted (a redshift), while observers looking at an approaching source see light that is shifted to shorter wavelength (a blueshift).

The schematic diagram below shows a galactic star at the bottom left with its spectrum on the bottom right. The spectrum shows the dark absorption lines first seen by Fraunhofer. These lines can be used to identify the chemical elements in distant stars, but they also tell us the radial velocity. The other three spectra and pictures from bottom to top show a nearby galaxy, a medium distance galaxy, and a distant galaxy. The pictures on the left are negatives, of course, so the brightest parts of the galaxies are black. Notice how the pattern of absorption lines shifts to the red as the galaxies get fainter. The numbers above and below the spectra are the measured wavelengths in nm [nanometers].

6.gif.1fb6cc5867756cf2a342fa7b2e1d4485.gif

In the star which is at rest with respect to us, or in a laboratory standard, the line wavelengths are 393 & 397 nm from Ca II [ionized calcium]; 410, 434, 486 & 656 nm from H I [atomic hydrogen]; 518 nm from Mg I [neutral magnesium]; and 589 nm from Na I [neutral sodium]. By measuring the amount of the shift to the red, we can determine that the bright galaxy is moving away at 3,000 km/sec, which is 1 percent of the speed of light, because its lines are shifted in wavelength by 1 percent to the red. The redshift z is defined such that:

lambda(observed)
1+z = ----------------
      lambda(emitted)

which is
      397  401  414  438  491  523  595  663
1+z = --- = --- = --- = --- = --- = --- = --- = --- = 1.01
      393  397  410  434  486  518  589  656

in this case so z = 0.01 for the bright galaxy. The radial velocity is usually approximated by v(rad) = cz, where c is the speed of light, The medium bright galaxy is moving away at 15,000 km/sec with z = 0.05, while the faintest and most distant galaxy is moving away at 75,000 km/sec with z = 0.25. When z is larger than 1 then cz is faster than the speed of light and, while recession velocities faster than light are allowed, this approximation using cz as the recession velocity of an object is no longer valid. Thus for the largest known redshift of z=6.3, the recession velocity is not 6.3*c = 1,890,000 km/sec. It is also not the 285,254 km/sec given by the special relativistic Doppler formula 1+z = sqrt((1+v/c)/(1-v/c)). The actual recession velocity for this object depends on the cosmological parameters, but for an OmegaM=0.3 vacuum-dominated flat model the velocity is 585,611 km/sec. This is faster than light.

Faster than light? But isn't C i.e. Light = the universal constant? made famous from Einstein's theory of relativity E=MC2. C is not a constant, light DOESN'T travel. Let me say that again, light doesn't travel, it is a perturbation in the aether at a specific frequency, which determines the light colour we see. We either live in a world of particles which CAN be observed with an observer, no observer no fucking atoms, no particles, its a wave or perturbation of a fabric we live interconnected within, WE the observer create the particles, this is what CERN does, mathmeticians literally making up atoms with numbers and then the general consensus of their collective consciousness literally makes it so, we are far more than we are told. BUT I CANNOT SEE IT THEREFORE IT DOESN'T EXIST? Yes, I have never looked at my asshole, but I am pretty sure I know its there everytime I use Einsteins theories toilet paper. When we hear we live in a simulation, we do, and we can choose precisely how we want to run it. Some people know this, they keep that hidden, most people dont know this and so are taken along for the ride.

The Electromagnetic Spectrum can be seen or described as a scale, the universe is an orchestra literally singing a tune of vibration, harmonically, until you get to Earth, where humans in hidden power like to fuck it all up for everyone. WE are one mind, a shoal of fish moving as one, sturlings murmuring as one, they are a single mind, a single entity, are we actually more intelligent than nature? Ego says yes, wisdom says hahahaha hahaha oh you're serious?, no. Wisdom can be a bitch.

A Miracle Set in Stone

In the 11th century C.E., the great Tibetan yogi Milarepa began a personal retreat to master his body, a journey that would last until his death at the age of 84. Earlier in his life, Milarepa had already acquired many seemingly miraculous yogic abilities, such as the power to use "psychic heat" to warm his body in the harsh Tibetan winters.
After suffering the unbearable pain of losing his family and friends at the hands of village rivals, he employed his mystic arts for purposes of retribution and revenge. In doing so, he killed many people and struggled to find meaning in what he had done. One day he realized that he had misused the gift of his yogic and psychic abilities, so he went into seclusion to find healing through even greater mastery. In sharp contrast to the life of material abundance he had known before, Milarepa soon discovered that he needed no contact with the outside world. He became a recluse.
After exhausting his initial supplies of food, Milarepa found himself surviving on the nourishment of the meager vegetation near his cave. For many years, the nettle plants that grow in the arid expanses of Tibet"s high desert were all he ate. Without any substantial food, clothing, or companionship to interrupt his inner focus, Milarepa lived for years on almost nothing. His only human contact was the occasional pilgrim who stumbled upon the cave that sheltered him. The reports of those who did happen to find him by accident describe a frightening sight.
The little clothing with which he"d originally started his retreat had weathered into sparse shreds of cloth that left him virtually naked. Due to the lack of nutrition in his diet, Milarepa had shrunk to little more than a living skeleton, with his long hair, as well as his skin, turning a dull green from the overdose of chlorophyll. He looked like a walking ghost! The deprivation that he imposed upon himself, although extreme, did lead him to his goal of yogic mastery. Before his death in 1135 C.E., Milarepa left proof of his freedom from the physical world in the form of a miracle that modern scientists say should simply not be possible.
During a group pilgrimage to Tibet in the spring of 1998, I chose a route that would lead us into directly to Milarepa"s cave and the miracle that he left behind. I wanted to see the place where he breached the laws of physics to free us from our limited beliefs.
Nineteen days after this trip began, I found myself in the great yogi"s retreat, standing precisely where he had stood nearly 900 years before. With my face only inches away from the wall of the cave, I was staring squarely into the mystery that Milarepa left behind.
Milarepa"s cave is one of those places that you have to know how to find in order for you to get there. It"s not somewhere you would just happen upon during a casual jaunt through Tibet. I first heard about the famous yogi from a Sikh mystic who became my yoga teacher in the 1980s. For years I"d studied the mystery surrounding Milarepa"s renunciation of all worldly possessions, his journey throughout the sacred plateau of central Tibet, and what he discovered as a devoted mystic. All of the study led to this moment in his cave.
I stared in wonder at the smooth, black walls that surrounded me and could only imagine what it would be like inhabiting such a cold, dark, and remote place for so many years. While Milarepa had lived in as many as 20 different retreats throughout his time in solitude, it was his meeting with a student in this particular cave that set it apart from the others.
To demonstrate his yogic mastery, Milarepa performed two feats that skeptics have never duplicated. The first was moving his hand through the air with such speed and force that he created the "shock wave" of a sonic boom reverberating against the rock throughout the cavern. (I attempted this on my own, with no luck.) The second feat was the one that I had waited nearly 15 years, traveled halfway around the world, and acclimated to some of the world"s highest elevations for 19 days to see.
To demonstrate his mastery over the limits of the physical world, Milarepa had placed his open hand against the cave"s wall at about shoulder level . . . and then continued to push his hand farther into the rock in front of him, as if the wall did not exist! When he did so, the stone beneath his palms became soft and malleable, leaving the deep impression of his hand for all to see. When the student who witnessed this marvel tried to do the same thing, it"s recorded that all he accomplished was the frustration of an injured hand.
As I opened my palm and placed it into the impression of Milarepa"s, I could feel my fingertips cradled in the form of the yogi"s hand in the precise position that his fingers had assumed hundreds of years earlier"a feeling that was both humbling and inspiring at the same time. The fit was so perfect that any doubt I had about the authenticity of the handprint quickly disappeared. Immediately, my thoughts turned to the man himself. I wanted to know what was happening to him when he merged with that rock. What was he thinking? What was he feeling? How did he defy the physical "laws" telling us that two "things" (his hand and the rock) can"t occupy the same place at the same time?
In anticipation of my questions, our Tibetan translator, Xjin-la (not his real name), answered before I even asked them. "He has belief," he stated in a matter-of-fact voice. "The geshe [great teacher] believes that he and the rock are not separate." I was fascinated by the way our 20th-century guide spoke of the 900-year-old yogi in the present tense, as if he were in the room with us. "His meditation teaches him that he is part of the rock. The rock cannot contain him. To the geshe, this cave is not a wall, so he can move freely as if the rock does not exist."
"Did he leave this impression to demonstrate his mastery for himself?" I asked. "No," Xjin-la replied. "The geshe does not need to prove anything to himself. The yogi lived in this place for many years, but we see only one handprint." I looked around for signs of others somewhere in the shallow cave. Our guide was right"I didn"t see any. "The hand in the rock is not for the geshe," our guide continued. "It is for his student."
It made perfect sense. When Milarepa"s disciple saw his master do something that tradition and other teachers said could not happen, it helped him break through his beliefs about what is possible. He saw his teacher"s mastery with his own eyes. And because he witnessed the miracle personally, his experience told his mind that he wasn"t limited or bound by the "laws" of reality as they were known at the time.
By being in the presence of such a miracle, Milarepa"s student was confronted with the same dilemma that everyone faces in choosing to free themselves from the limits of their own beliefs: He had to reconcile the personal experience of his teacher"s miracle with what those around him believed"the "laws" that they accepted describing how the universe operates.
The dilemma is this: The worldview that was embraced by the family, friends, and people of the student"s day asked him to accept one way of seeing the universe and how things work. This included the belief that the rock of a cave wall is a barrier to the flesh of a human body. On the other hand, the student had just been shown that there are exceptions to such "laws." The irony was that both ways of seeing the world were absolutely correct. Each depended on how someone chooses to think of it in a given moment of time.
I asked myself: Could the same thing be happening in our lives today? As far-fetched as this question may sound in light of our scientific knowledge and technological advances, modern scientists are beginning to describe a similar irony. Using the language of quantum physics rather than evidence of yogic miracles, a growing number of leading-edge scientists suggest that the universe and everything in it "is" what it "is" because of the force of consciousness itself: our beliefs and what we accept as the reality of our world. Interestingly, the more we understand the relationship between our inner experiences and our world, the less far-fetched this suggestion becomes.
While the story of Milarepa"s cave is a powerful example of one man"s journey to discover his relationship to the world, we don"t need to seclude ourselves in a cave and eat nettles until we turn green to discover the same truth for ourselves! The scientific discoveries of the last 150 years have already shown that the relationship between consciousness, reality, and belief exists.
Are we willing to accept the relationship we"ve been shown and the responsibility that comes with such power so that we can apply it in our lives in a meaningful way? Only through the future that is on the horizon will we know how we"ve answered the question.

As taken from http://www.dreammanifesto.com/milarepa-miracle-set-stone.html - We are so much more than we have been told! But don't take my word for it.

Not the only equations in academia that are provably wrong either, why haven't we got the updated equations? By the way other beings exist, that is not up for debate the truth of the other beings and our connections are truly remarkable and the fear and psy-op campaigns surrounding other life existing are exactly the same people behind releasing covert systems of control all over the globe, psychopathy without checks and balances in place, with black budgets, syphoned from tax payers and illegal activities which are starting to become known, human trafficking is just one string to their bows. 

ALL of space is interconnected, other beings are in layers of the EM spectrum, as are we, we can SEE us, they can choose to be seen or not, with our true history and wisdom back in the mix, we can do so too. The aim though however, is inner peace, changing one person at a time, remember we are one, everything we do effects everyone else, and if everyone else is YOU from a different perspective then harming another is only harming yourself, purely due to a lack of understanding oneself. We do not see this until we are made to see it, believe me when I say we all need to take a step back and reevaluate what it is we are actually doing and where we want to go. Oh and the Secret Space Program absolutely exists!

WE. ARE. FAR. MORE. THAN. WE. HAVE. BEEN. TOLD.

https://timothytrespas.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/frequencies-sacred-harmonic-geometry-understanding-resonance-cymatics-and-the-chakras/

A lot to read but seems to contain some fascinating things. he covers things such as: FREQUENCIES! Sacred Harmonic Geometry " Understanding Resonance, Cymatics and the Chakras. Geeky and Hippy, why the hell not!?

I have only skimmed after the first few parts so cannot say anything of its overall accuracy according to my distorted lens, but this is incredibly eye opening. Discernment as usual, but certainly fits nicely with vibrating electromagnetism, a holographic universe created by the collective power of our collective mind.

Now you can see why people who are spiritual and have a little background or understand some physics principles may understand the world around them a little differently, I believe the truth is a fusion between spirituality and some of our current "true" scientific discoveries - I say bring back the scientists of yesteryear, the ones who thought for themselves and just the idea of having their thoughts steered or contained in any manner would make them physically sick. Actually on this subject, the guy I posted about at the top Ken Wheeler who discovered a few things surrounding magnetism, gravity etc (check out his book, its free), anyhow, he has a GREAT rant about academia, he has two degrees himself and believe this is meant tongue in cheek, but with a sting of truth within it maybe?

From 7:13 to 8:56

also highly recommend watching the whole video if you are interested in what I have written so far or the nature of light and the way in which this man sees it. Again, disern discern discern. I think I need to make that my signature...

If you haven't started to form this thought yourself at this point I will just say it, this man appears to be showing the world in real time the truth of our entire universe and how it functions. 

EVERYTHING IS A FREQUENCY. Can information be encoded in to things without our conscious knowledge? Why do we think people are so addicted to our smart devices? Do we think the screens being weighted towards the more damaging blue light coming from those devices are slowly damaging our retinas over time? Is it any coincidence that working with a bright screen all day can cause headaches and more? We are being controlled, it is right in front of you and us all of the time, madness is being normalised. I do not say this lightly. Notice something  whilst you are out an about, mindfully observe people in groups and their use of mobile devices, notice the look on their face. These people are disocciated. MK Ultra and dissociated states, essentially you are being pulled in to this device as it is speaking to you on a "higher level", understood by us intimately and completely, but completely without our conscious knowledge, we have been cut off from our completeness, our wholeness, individually AND collectively. When I say everything is a frequency, I mean it. When I say could there be a reason for our obvious addiction to such devices? What if an X and Y axis (say a resolution of a screen, 2560 by 1080 do any of these resolutions relate to cymatics and therefore sacred geometry?) can organisations encode divine universal beauty to us without us even knowing why we are being pulled in? We are introduced technology to pamper, to make our lives easier, to make us become more shallow, to not realise we have more depth, unless you USE that depth, you do not know you have it and so stay on the surface of things. The technology we use is ALL muddied, all dirty in some manner. Firstly it runs from AC, that is a frequency pulsing throughout your home all of the time. We are surrounded by copper wiring, where there is electricity there is magnetism, in an AC electrical flow it ALTERNATES, is it alternating current, AC. Alternating from direction of flow, or on or off, or pulsing, it has a period, it has a cycle, it therefore IS a frequency. 50Hz and 60Hz used throughout the western world ALL have effects on humanities cognitive, spiritual and physical well-being. Nothing is coincidental.

What if I said that social media is social engineering. What if I said that algorithms behind some social media are designed PURELY to take up as much of your time as possible, because that means you see more adverts and may consume more products, or may be filled with more of the information THEY want you to think or feel. What if I said that these algorithms are weighted to influence and encourage the more extreme side of human pathology. Reminds me of the Black Mirror episode on social media. What if I said that Facebook and google can listen to you 24/7 whether you have an account or not? What if I told you that Facebook launched the same day LifeLog stopped.

LifeLog was a project of the Information Processing Techniques Office of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) of the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD). According to its bid solicitation pamphlet, it was to be "an ontology-based (sub)system that captures, stores, and makes accessible the flow of one person's experience in and interactions with the world in order to support a broad spectrum of associates/assistants and other system capabilities". The objective of the LifeLog concept was "to be able to trace the 'threads' of an individual's life in terms of events, states, and relationships", and it has the ability to "take in all of a subject's experience, from phone numbers dialed and e-mail messages viewed to every breath taken, step made and place gone".[1]

Any wonder we get the technology we get? Stop wearing this stuff, it gains you nothing, its a distraction from yourself. YOU ONLY NEED YOURSELF!

If you haven't started to understand what else I am saying here, humanity are ALL co-creative fragments of ONE consciousness. ALL beings are therefore fragments of god, life IS god. WE. ARE. WHAT. WE. SEEK. They will try to tell you we need chips to communicate with thought or need various vaccinations to stay healthy, we do not, we need spiritual growth as a populace. We already have all we need, we just forgot how to use it. We ALL used to play with this stuff, a playground of understanding and exploring, life is about experience points, we are here to master ourselves and learn as much has we can, some people have been here before and remember this, this is OUR work, not a 9 to 5. The world has been inverted for so long that they use OUR power of creativity FOR them to enslave US further.

If you do not think we are connected, see this.

We can ALL do this. We are being disabled, having been controlled over generations of mis and disinformation forming our world and therefore reality around us, quite literally. We are gods with amnesia, an awake population know this, an awake population can therefore create what they wish to create. Call me mad, I don't care, I know this to be true of everyone. Although ironically the people at the tip top are from elsewhere, they do not have our abilities and STEAL light from us, or use our co-creative consciousness to create what they want us to create. WE ARE THE LIGHT. Maybe thats why these systems are being rolled out regardless, if we know, they lose power and ultimately control.

Now shove your feet in to the ground and imagine roots pushing from the soles of your feet deep in to the earth, returning home once again, we ARE the planetary body, we ARE the universe, we ARE the light, we ARE what all these inverted religious texts strewn throughout the world are describing. Misinformation and disinformation are not new concepts, "they" have been doing this since before the Romans. 

History repeats itself, empires have been built and collapsed before, we have awoken from our enslavement before we just didn't see the whole picture and therefore it continued on for these people in power. I will also add this, TIME IS NOT LINEAR.

love and light

To understand co-creative manifestation, or creating with thought form, look at martial arts as an example. Our, Yi, or intent is paramount, this is our mind, or entire thought form being focused entirely on ONE outcome or thing at a time, this in conjunction with emotional content IS creation itself. It is vibrational, it IS mind over matter.

Martial Artists have been dancing with the universe for eons. True Martial Arts are 1% about defence and 99% about understanding yourself, and therefore your surroundings and universe from a place of softness, stillness, tranquillity, divine love, oneness, compassion and non-judgement. 

To have the speed of Bruce Lee is to understand that he is expressing his body from love and complete softness. In order to be most Yang, you need to be Yin beforehand. A powerful strike comes from a soft fist until moment of impact. 

Correct IMAGE needed HERE

The Yin and Yang is a coaxial circuit, it is symbiotic, it is connected, it IS the symbol of understanding the universe itself. It contains all things, all things contain the yin AND yang. The dark has imperceptibly small amounts of Light within it, the Light has imperceptibly dark parts within it. The choice is between fear and love.

To understand co-creation, understand visualisation. Owen Farrell, Englands fly-half. When he kicks beforehand is a routine of visualisation, calming, focus. You are seeing a man create, in front of you. Adminttedly to kick a weird shaped ball through at thing, but the point still stands. Laser like focus, emotional content, visualise and repeat as necessary.

Two Wolves

1936407826_twowolves.jpg.10e8f7a05262d7f7d0ad7f32ff33b8e7.jpg

Our negative thoughts can create anxiety, anger, resentment, jealousy"an array of emotions. Negative thinking is normal. However, if this way of thinking becomes incessant, it can lead to depression and self-destructive behavior like addictions, derailing us from what we want most in life. At minimum, negative thinking saps our energy, erodes our self-confidence and can put us in a bad mood. Certainly, many would agree that our thoughts come and go so quickly that it"s seems impossible to notice them, but with awareness and an attitude of self-compassion, we can redirect our negative thoughts to more positive ones.
Two Wolves is a Cherokee Indian legend and illustrates the most important battle of our lives " the one between our good and bad thoughts. Here is how the story goes:

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. "A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.
"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil " he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good " he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you " and inside every other person, too."
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Our thoughts can be our own worst enemy. That is, if we let them. Think about how you may be "feeding" your negative thoughts by allowing them to rule your mind. Next time you have a negative thought, catch it and ask yourself, "What is this thought doing for me?" You will find that the answer is that all they are doing is disempowering you. You can immediately feel more empowered by focusing on something good in your life and cultivate the practice of gratitude.
We can create greater peace, confidence and a more positive outlook by learning how to manage our thoughts. After all, this battle can be won because we have the power of choice! - as taken from https://www.virtuesforlife.com/two-wolves/

Thoughts are frequencies, we getting the point yet?

Ever wondered why the world seems to be so sensitive, its because our basic needs arent being met, we arent even aware we have basic needs outside of the rat race we are part of, its all a mass steering of society. I highly recommend the book The Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses to further understand moneys role in how we have been steered. 

Money isn't backed by anything by the way, its an illusion, it only has value due to the fact we haven't worked out that its pointless yet. When the worlds resources are controlled we look to other places or peoples situations and more readily say "well at least we arent in North Korea, or Russia, or thank god Trump isn't out president" or whatever the dissonance comes from, we go "it could be worse." What if in a world of abundance we can be duped in to believing that we are needing to fight for our corner, for our land, our resources due to the apparent LACK of them. In actuality we will be all living FOR one another at some stage, each job is working to serve others. Everyone has everyones back as we are ONE. A lot of healing needs to occur before that point I feel.

Art imitates life.

Art is channelled.

We are surrounded by all information at all times, pyramids are on every continent. BY THE WAY, pyra (fire) mid (middle) translating approximately to "fire in the middle" is a shape calculable and divisible by Phi which funnels the vortex of the energy from the Earth, one side of the Yin, and from the Heavens, the Yang to create a vortex of energy in the centre point of the kings chamber. Other areas had other meaning and uses, but this is a SHAPE that funnels aetheric energy. Lets talk about vortex mathematics.

IMO, ignore the atomistic view/wording. But entirely up to you, you are your own god it is not for me to say this for you.

3 IS the magic number. 3 6 and 9, my good friend Tesla knew of vortex mathematics. FREE energy? Surely not!? Again discern, I am not saying I understand all of the details of all of these things, because I do not, my lens is distorted by my life as are yours by your lives, this is why discernment is paramount. We do not intentionally deceive, we are human and therefore can get things wrong.

But I hope it is painting an interesting picture or path to walk along and pick up anything that resonates with you. oooh hippy talk!

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/oct/03/scientists-observe-mysterious-cosmic-web-directly-for-first-time

https://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/best-image-yet-cosmic-web/

Mysteriously connected is it? Or is it just proving that aether and ALL apparent "matter" is connected internally and externally. A cosmic web.

cosmic-web-vll-full-visualization-kim-albrecht.png.e84a525de185a10cc163edb0c18e5038.png

Is it really such a mystery after all of these years that all points in time and space are interconnected? Is it really? We live in an aetheric universe. 

8.jpeg.ddad494cb96980dc38aa37b9877a8f02.jpeg

9.jpeg.08e314513fbf55823109ffd4868c1364.jpeg

Time is an illusion, so called time is NOT linear, ALL points in "time and space" are one and the same, ALL of the infinite cosmic web is connected, we are living in an illusion ironically created by us.

INFRA-LOW (<.5HZ)

Infra-Low brainwaves (also known as Slow Cortical Potentials), are thought to be the basic cortical rythms that underlie our higher brain functions. Very little is known about infra-low brainwaves. Their slow nature make them difficult to detect and accurately measure, so few studies have been done. They appear to take a major role in brain timing and network function. 

DELTA WAVES (.5 TO 3 HZ)
10.gif.d60bdf4d0300815981da0c6684f4046e.gif

Delta brainwaves are slow, loud brainwaves (low frequency and deeply penetrating, like a drum beat). They are generated in deepest meditation and dreamless sleep. Delta waves suspend external awareness and are the source of empathy. Healing and regeneration are stimulated in this state, and that is why deep restorative sleep is so essential to the healing process.

THETA WAVES (3 TO 8 HZ)
11.gif.a0c14a20e53ac5098a65baa3b325cf46.gif

Theta brainwaves occur most often in sleep but are also dominant in deep meditation. Theta is our gateway to learning, memory, and intuition. In theta, our senses are withdrawn from the external world and focused on signals originating from within. It is that twilight state which we normally only experience fleetingly as we wake or drift off to sleep. In theta we are in a dream; vivid imagery, intuition and information beyond our normal conscious awareness. It"s where we hold our "stuff", our fears, troubled history, and nightmares.

ALPHA WAVES (8 TO 12 HZ)
12.gif.476921b6a2452cd8d0e7cf5a26ee4829.gif

Alpha brainwaves are dominant during quietly flowing thoughts, and in some meditative states. Alpha is "the power of now", being here, in the present. Alpha is the resting state for the brain. Alpha waves aid overall mental coordination, calmness, alertness, mind/body integration and learning.

BETA WAVES (12 TO 38 HZ)
13.gif.0535e251d2f0074df78976aaa666bf31.gif

Beta brainwaves dominate our normal waking state of consciousness when attention is directed towards cognitive tasks and the outside world. Beta is a "fast" activity, present when we are alert, attentive, engaged in problem solving, judgment, decision making, or focused mental activity.
Beta brainwaves are further divided into three bands; Lo-Beta (Beta1, 12-15Hz) can be thought of as a 'fast idle', or musing. Beta (Beta2, 15-22Hz) is high engagement or actively figuring something out. Hi-Beta (Beta3, 22-38Hz) is highly complex thought, integrating new experiences, high anxiety, or excitement. Continual high frequency processing is not a very efficient way to run the brain, as it takes a tremendous amount of energy. 

GAMMA WAVES (38 TO 42 HZ)
14.gif.a50853b727f2d1c0ef44357e8fc23a1e.gif

Gamma brainwaves are the fastest of brain waves (high frequency, like a flute), and relate to simultaneous processing of information from different brain areas. Gamma brainwaves pass information rapidly and quietly. The most subtle of the brainwave frequencies, the mind has to be quiet to access gamma. 
Gamma was dismissed as 'spare brain noise' until researchers discovered it was highly active when in states of universal love, altruism, and the "higher virtues". Gamma is also above the frequency of neuronal firing, so how it is generated remains a mystery. It is speculated that gamma rhythms modulate perception and consciousness, and that a greater presence of gamma relates to expanded consciousness and spiritual emergence. - as taken from https://brainworksneurotherapy.com/what-are-brainwaves

Lets make something very clear at this point, much like a straight line doesn't exist in nature, nor does a square wave. So far we have only dealt with sine waves, or naturally occurring perturbations. Schumann Resonance for example, that is sinusoidal, analogous to human health and our various bodily functions and rhythms. Also bare in mind an earlier post here on entrainment, IF we are vibrational and work within bandwidths, does that mean outside dominant oscillations will entrain us to that rhythm. If we understand the brain and conscious states we can understand that even the speed in which our mind processes things IS already VERY plausible in terms of affection biological organisms. 

Wireless communication uses Square-waves. ON or OFF. 0 or 1

15.gif.c2c0230e75f393fd5e5e9c3ffcbe6f95.gif

Blue denotes the square wave, and the red denotes the sinusoidal wave. A square wave is a digital wave, whilst a sinusoidal wave would be considered analogue, or containing infinite possibility between each cycyle, a square wave only has two options, on or off. In the music world of course this resolution goes up many many many times. I believe 16 bit audio contains 65535 steps it can be at, essentially snapshots per cycle it can do, an audio equivalent of a screen resolution. Better resolutions=better image, better resolutions for audio sound better. No matter the resolution of digital music, it is still a distorted copy of the original signal path.

Lets give a really simple example of a packet of data sent from one antenna to a hypothetical electronic device that only encodes and decodes keyboard strokes.

Lets say we want to send a string of key strokes, such as QWERTY. This in binary is 01010001 01010111 01000101 01010010 01010100 01011001, we will just focus on sending one letter as an example as it is the same process throughout.

To spell out the letter Q as an example, we need a 0 or off, we would say flash a torch for 1s and 0s you do nothing but wait for the same period so the string of information is known when it begins and ends. So it would be off, on, off, on, off, off, off, on. That would spell Q digitally with our hypothetical wireless antenna that can only speak letters. 

An antenna would do the same action as the torch, but instead of it using visible light it is using invisible light, still electromagnetism, a coaxial circuit, of which ALL of the em spectrum is. It is light, it is a coaxial circuit. Lets loop that routine.

16.gif.43428190216ed22bbfa3912ecdf6c2ed.gif

The output would read:  Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q etc etc.

Square waves are the most detrimental to living organisms, I will show you why in due course. I shall also get in to secret societies, MK ultra and how it is utilised on family members within these societies. Children are sacrificed, this does not always mean death, everything is connected, these societies know this, they play around in the world of magic and miracles with the power of consciousness, something we have been taught to laugh at and ignore. It is very real and it is occurring all of the time, THIS is why I release this information, we are being harmed far more than we are aware. I was brought up in one of these families, believe me or not is irrelevant, I am getting it out there for people to discern themselves.

love and light

Oh and there is a reason why an atom is 99.9999999999999% empty space. That SHOULD be 13 9s.

Far larger than our DNA, far larger than our blood cells and here we see this. If you still dont believe we are being affected by pulsed SQUAREWAVE EM, you need to do a lot of research. I am not making you form MY opinions, this is cold, hard, evidence. I have done many experiments myself with radiant energy, I have also used a helmholtz coil to rid an organism of the Schumann Resonance. We are affected. What is radar? it is EM. All of the MK Ultra material I own was collected and archived 100% legally through the correct legal means.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5071894/ - EM affecting organisms.

Nobody said waking up from this was going to be easy, but to know where we want to go we need to at least start looking at and truly understanding some of the agendas playing out on this planet and by whom, because it is only with complete transparency that we will be able to be the beings I know we all are.

-----------------

https://commission.itnj.org/2018/06/05/r...te-banker/ - This involves some VERY heavy material on secret societies and their mindset, caution is advised to watch it. We do not need to look at all of it, but we need to look at and understand this enough to know it occurs, otherwise we go around parroting the rest, the people in denial, the people who simply do not understand what it is that is going on on this planet, we become a singular mind that is too scared to see our civilisations truth. 

love and light

He is essentially describing remote influencing, and remote viewing, and well us ALL being connected and extending far beyond our "physical" body. 

WE ARE ALL ONE MIND. He is using different terminology for what I am essentially saying, consciousness is ONE, we all tap or phase in and out of its awareness and therefore its influence and information.

Glysophate is ONE reason our pollinators are dying, our over use of EM and wireless tech is another reason.

https://physicsworld.com/a/bees-and-thei...uperpower/ 

https://www.newsweek.com/migratory-birds...ion-934830

We want wireless communications more than we want other life to exist? That is precisely what is occurring.

This doesn't change until we make a choice between love and fear, to move in to love we need to understand fear, we need to understand and make sense of things, censorship and cognitive dissonance make this rather difficult. We stop ourselves from looking at it further, due to fear. I do this research and work from a place of love ironically, people need to see the truth and understand the truth in order to navigate themselves better. 

THINK FOR YOURSELF!

https://www.emfdata.org/en/studies/detail?id=509

https://www.researchgate.net/publication..._Honeybees

https://link.springer.com/article/10.100...015-0421-7

https://link.springer.com/article/10.100...011-0016-x

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6563664/

https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521097894.pdf

All of which say they are affected. An anecdote of your situation does not have ANY baring on what is occurring globally. 

If this were the big tobacco situation we would have MANY websites debunking why its wrong, stats are manipulable. The scientific method has been bastardised.

You put a frog in a pot of boiling water and it will jump straight out, if you put a frog in cold water and bring up the temperature up slowly it will stay in there until it boils to death. This was a real experiment done, not by me mind you.

If we are introduced EM over time, slowly, increasing it over time we do not notice its apparent affects, ill health or change in mood and health declines and changes generationally. I put you in a building where the Schumann Resonance is no longer dominant and your circadian rhythm, mood, blood quality etc, everything is affected. We are doing something similar to bees, affecting navigation, affecting their development, affecting their migratory habits, affecting their life cycle entirely.

To put this as politely as possible, you are mistaken as to what is occurring.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29913098

https://www.researchgate.net/publication...tic_islets

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2557071/

https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7520958012.pdf

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27313355

https://jeb.biologists.org/content/214/22/3705

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018...-credible/

It is a simple fact at this point in time that this non-ionising radiation causes cell damage to all cells in any living organism, nothing to do with ionisation, the method of action for the damage is resonance or a particular frequency depending on what effect you want, or what you want to effect. Every single cell or thing with an apparent mass and shape can be considered an acoustic space, if I find the resonant frequency of a cell I can excite it with a little juice, damage it with a little morel, or I can completely destroy it, squarewaves cause far more cell damage than sinusoidal or sinewaves. That is due to the fact that it alternates between FULLY OFF to FULLY ON, a completely alien concept for all life on this planet, yet we are surrounded by it all of the time.

Everything has a resonant or fundamental frequency, that is to say a frequency or frequency range it likes to vibrate at, too much of that input and it can destroy itself. The "wave" is dimensionally, acoustically, physically, mathematically fitting inside the cell in harmonics, that is to say frequencies or waves that fit inside that sized thing. 

Everything is harmonics and inharmonics. Wireless comms is completely inharmonic to living organisms. Does this mean we can put a cellphone in a beehive and they leave instantly like a stink bomb has gone off or something? no, we understand things over time, the time is NOW to understand that this is no longer misunderstood or has been lied about completely by some people who have trillions of $ at their disposal and a few milliion here and there doesnt really effect their bank accounts as it worth far too much money.

I am linking to independent studies that are somehow mis and disinformation is laughable frankly. In addition to this, studies from the worlds leading universities are the ones you should be more concerned about someone posting Wink

I would love to be proven wrong, but I am not finding a single person who can or has so far as it is undeniable when you understand the world we live in in terms of ACTUAL universal law rather than the utter rubbish spoon fed to us by the establishment. I am not anti establishment, I am definitely one to say use discernment but its historically proven also that many academics get hush money, and/or larger budgets if they sing someone elses tune.

Do not get me wrong I am not saying big agriculture is harmless, its absolutely vile. I am saying, this does clearly affect wild life and migration patterns of many birds also.  I will also say this without getting in to the finer details at this point, the switch from analogue to digital TV signals was one of the most important things this group of people have done, in their lifetimes.

I am posting puzzle pieces for others to piece together themselves, I already have a very good idea of what is occurring, I am still not anywhere near what I intend to post. If I came in here and started posting about some of the stuff I intend to, not a single person would even remotely believe it, I leave my posts open for thoughts, discussion, discernment, I guess I am saying it wasn't productive to the conversation. Want to talk LiFi, I am all for it!

love and light, good light not the bad stuff Big Grin

Do you have a creative outlet of some sort? Well, you always have that sense, or essence or frequency with you wherever you are, at any given moment you can choose to sit in the sense of relaxation, oneness, calmness and being content. Do not underestimate being content. It is a sense of not needing, not requiring, just you in that moment, complete, whole, all fragments of you are together working as one in divine harmony to produce that creative outlet or flow. Depression, anxiety, OCD, even pain, remember that you can always look to the essence of being from a time you are intending to be focused, relaxed and content. If you understand that it is always mind over matter, you have far more choice than you allow yourself, we have learnt purposelessness and learnt hopelessness. You are a sovereign being, a fragment of a once whole, our journey here is healing ourselves in order to come back together individually and collectively to coalesce once again and truly see that we are not separate entities, that is an illusion created for us, by us, ultimately controlled by someone else, we are all we ever needed. 

Once you understand the frequency or essence of a feeling so intimately well you can choose to be in it any time. We are the path most trodden, but neural plasticity exists, we are the wolf we feed, we are either serving the light or the apparent lack of light. We all have both within us at all times, we all have access to both at all times, we are being steered to mindlessly choose the absence of light without our conscious knowledge. It IS a conscious choice, we just didn't know there was a game being played on the other side of the light.

http://www.reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

Then research Project Paperclip. 

https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf...of-04/view then scan this and see that even US intelligence believed UK intelligence lied about Hitler committing suicide. All there to see in the official FBI vaults, discern for yourself.

No matter what you think, you always have a choice if you want to create from love or fear, we are all in this together.