How does the law of attraction work?

beneiadian

4 hours ago, zArk said:

this circumstance is commonly joked about as coincidence

there is the old phrase one hand giveth the other taketh away

its a long known and spoken experience of balancing

i didnt mean to suggest LoA was incorrect

i dont believe i had feelings of 'undeservediness'. i have had reversal of big bills into smaller ones through , i think , positive thinking that its all fine and it will work itself out i.e car breakdown , boiler trouble, house extension building problems.

i think the 'its all fine' was putting my emotional energy into a neutral state and this is why the bills were reduced and the problems minimised. 

but hey ho ..... 

Aaah, I did watch a video that said not to joke as it could be taken literal and affect your manifestation lol.

Although I'm in a bit of a dark place just now and finding it hard to resonate with it all..taking a break from it as there's so much confusing information out there from so many different sources.

One person said that if you get any thoughts about things going wrong, even a joke, immediately change it to "I always get what I want. It's so easy for me to be rich. I've always been rich." Spoken like a mantra, over and over.

It sounds crazy, absolutely. But seems to have worked for some.

I wish I had the answers ..I tend to use Sapien Medicine fields for my manifestation purposes and they do seem to work (but probably because I assume they do lol. Ah man. Who knows, I guess. The world is one big boggling boggiltyboo 😂)

I wish you good fortune, zArk!🥠🥂

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 10:45 PM, DaleP said:

They know how to lose. To lose is to gain.

Know the law and play the game.

I 'lost' i.e. gave away £5 and universe delivered 21x and a little bit more.

Unless you know these things, your 'loss' don't mount to anything. Knowing is the key.

hang on, the rich lads like musk, bezos, gates do not give away money

they dont just hand over a billion £ to the soup kitchen, or give £ bns to provide solar panels for people at subsahara

that would he giving away money. ala scrooge...which i think is also linked to gold and silver poisoning / influence in old coins and of course the old notion of reset economy every year.

instead they invest money in projects

so dont try and slap me down with slighty misrepresented LOA

11 hours ago, zArk said:

hang on, the rich lads like musk, bezos, gates do not give away money

I'm not going to list them all.

Musk’s more recent high profile donations include about $30 million toward school and downtown revitalization in a Texas county near his SpaceX launch facility in South Texas, and $100 million that went toward a prize for projects that would help pull CO2 out of the atmosphere last year.

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

I'm not going to list them all.

youre quite correct but again partial information

• Elon Musk gave away $5.7 billion in Tesla shares to his charity foundation last year, Bloomberg reported.
    • The gift was revealed earlier this year, but Musk did not name the charity receiving the funds.
    • The Musk Foundation distributed about $160 million to nonprofits in 2021, per Bloomberg.

In 2012, Musk also committed to The Giving Pledge, a campaign that was started by Bill Gates, Melinda French Gates, and Warren Buffett to encourage billionaires to contribute the majority of their fortune to philanthropy.

The Giving Pledge Is Just A Glorified Tax Break: Critics

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/giving-pledge-critics_n_4776265

so theres the rub of the green.  this is all they are interested in.

Its called money laundering

Now there are decent rich people who are interested in being philanthropic like Bob WIlson

Your 'Giving Pledge' has a loophole that renders it practically worthless, namely permitting pledgees to simply name charities in their wills. I have found that most billionaires or near billionaires hate giving large sums of money away while alive and instead set up family-controlled foundations to do it for them after death. And these foundations become, more often than not, bureaucracy-ridden sluggards.

Marc Benioff, the founder of Salesforce.com Inc., told the Wall Street Journal in 2012. "This can't just be a bunch of money going into trusts. It could end up being a bunch of air cover for people who don't want to give away their money."

so to summise

these billionaires will give away a tiny % of their wealth (a huge amount to me) but the majority of their money and mentality is framed in capitalism.

they do not engage with LoA, so i state again they are psychopaths that the simulation attempts to elicit a emotional reaction from
Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

On 12/21/2022 at 12:04 AM, allymisfit said:

I wonder if the result of money dropping has become your assumption as it happened before? And it could have stemmed from you not believing you deserved the money, or that it wouldn't last?

The law of assumption has always related more to me than the law of attraction. What you assume, becomes your reality, especially on a subconscious level.

Neville Goddard's work is phenomenal, he talks about this theory in depth. I really enjoy his lectures!

I have used his techniques and they worked better for me than the law of attraction. Again though, this may only work because it is my assumption.

Your post makes sense.

It's all about your mind, framework you believe in and the Universe delivers it!

This is why, one needs to change their mind set to change one's life hence the elites are hell bent on mind control because that is a form of karma-free black mag*ck and can be broadcast via forms of media.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2022 at 2:40 PM, DaleP said:

Your post makes sense.

It's all about your mind, framework you believe in and the Universe delivers it!

This is why, one needs to change their mind set to change one's life hence the elites are hell bent on mind control because that is a form of karma-free black mag*ck and can be broadcast via forms of media.

Totally, DaleP! I completely agree!

There is so much to gain by doing so, even if it takes time. A life path, even.

I'm glad to have this forum to keep me aware of what's going on.

Sometimes I feel I meet people who get it, in real life. Then I realise they don't.

But I come on here and everyone gets it, fully. It keeps me sane.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Totally, DaleP! I completely agree!

There is so much to gain by doing so, even if it takes time. A life path, even.

I'm glad to have this forum to keep me aware of what's going on.

Sometimes I feel I meet people who get it, in real life. Then I realise they don't.

But I come on here and everyone gets it, fully. It keeps me sane.

Trouble is, as you aquire more knowledge you stop talking to the general public. lol

It's like we've tried to tell about Covid and vaxx but it went over the sheeps head.....right?

We understood fairly quickly because we've been versed in occult such as numerology, mind control, agenda, 5g, transhumanism etc.

For sheeps to assimilate such vast info, they cannot do it overnight or it would be a steeeeep learning curv. You get me?

However, there are people in the world that can understand what we are talking about even though it's a small percentage.

Sheeps are all going to hell by being clueless....well that's what my teacher says that most will go to hell.

If you look at this map, you can understand we are a few. 80% is a huge number. But it only takes one person.....like Jesus or Buddha to change perception of people so we don't need everyone. Just make sure you are connecting with people on higher level to learn and know one person can lift many.

My teacher says, if people don't want to hear then it is their lesson so leave them alone..... like homeless person or drug addict etc.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/27032-where-about-are-you-on-the-vibrational-level/&do=findComment&comment=470873

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
It works, but you have to get out of duality first. If you're still operating in duality then whatever you project that you want will be cancelled out by its opposite.
It's like when you try not think of a pink elephant, but then it becomes all you can think about.

However I found a way out, it took me going through the dark night of the soul in order to find it though. So what I say may sound simple or trite, but believe me it was a soul struggle to find it.

Here it is:
Life's not about winning or losing, it's about easing.

What this means is, don't feed into the sensations of winning or losing, only hold the sensation of easing.
Once you do this you will feel unburdened by the weight of duality, at first this is enough, just being in this state of easing. You won't need to do anything, just remain in this state, get used to it, make it your default state, do it for a few months and keep going. Once you have transitioned sufficiently into this state of easing then your highest joy will start to manifest, you won't need to do anything, except act on your highest joy as the opportunities flow in. It's mostly about beingness, not doingness.

• 2 weeks later...

have had some powerful reminder recently on this subject.

Nothing new but good reminder.

Everything here is a frequency. If you wish to attract something you must literally become that frequency. If you don't know what the frequency dial is, spend time with people who have achieved what you want and attune in.

Be what you desire, NOW. Don't wait to become that. 

Clear yourself of emotional blockages and mental stories.

Adopt right attitude with no excuses. Stride forth with relentless enthusiasm and desire to serve others.

Don't take your eye off the path.

Forget that you want what you want. If you want something emotionally you strive, struggle are tense you don't have the thing you want. Relax and receive, enjoy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I've been doing a lot of work with sacred cactus. And have some information.

To manifest healthily, you must genuinely love what you are trying to create.

You use your emotions as a connecting bridge between the seen and unseen. Emotions are the connection.

By this I mean, you have to feel that which you want to become. If you want A you have to be A. The objective form comes from inside you, not the outside objective world. The object is the reflection of you.

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

You use your emotions as a connecting bridge between the seen and unseen. Emotions are the connection.

By this I mean, you have to feel that which you want to become. If you want A you have to be A. The objective form comes from inside you, not the outside objective world. The object is the reflection of you.

what is it that you want to manifest?

7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

This is why Musashi wrote in the book of five rings, seek nothing outside of yourself everything is within

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Peace and service 

inner peace for yourself or outer peace for others?

i'm not being funny it's just at this point in how things have developed where many people seem to be making certain ideological choices i just wonder what i would wish for if a fairy godmother came down and offered me a wish

i remember wanting strongly before covid for everyone to be able to see the cabal but now i worry that many people CAN see the cabal but continue to support their agendas anyway...so if pulling back the curtain on the cabal isn't enough....what IS the key?

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

i'm not being funny it's just at this point in how things have developed where many people seem to be making certain ideological choices i just wonder what i would wish for if a fairy godmother came down and offered me a wish

There are no others in reality.

In the simulation game, I am wishing it for myself. 

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i remember wanting strongly before covid for everyone to be able to see the cabal but now i worry that many people CAN see the cabal but continue to support their agendas anyway...so if pulling back the curtain on the cabal isn't enough....what IS the key?

i always thought my best form of defence was for everyone else to be able to see what i could see as then i wouldn't be standing alone, if for example they had enforced mandatory jabs

But what is your defence if everyone else is a commie? What if everyone else will roll up their sleeve because they believe it is their ideological duty to do so?

what can you manifest to save from that?

in a world where the conspiracy is a global revolution where is there even to escape to? It really needs MASS resistance which needs for people to be able to discearn the threat

Edited by Macnamara

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what do you mean there are no others?

do you mean because all are one?

There is only one thing.

It becomes two things if it wants to create. It can do this infinitely. But in essence it, we, are one thing. Like a cell in a body.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

There is only one thing.

It becomes two things if it wants to create. It can do this infinitely. But in essence it, we, are one thing. Like a cell in a body.

i thought that was what you meant

so when you say 'peace' you mean for this entire creation

• 1 month later...

I have received a download on law of manifestation which I will share.

This world reality is a single projection from one mind, that is god's mind.

Our seemingly individuated experiences are "extensions" of god's mind. Like rays from a sun.

These rays are our mind's and our experience.

They are like small peep holes upon the one true reality so that God can experience itself ( this world)fully . This reality contains all possibilities and continues to evolve as new possibilities emerge. It contains what we call good bad evil etc, everything you can imagine. 

So you have what you think is your own personal looking glass, like your own personal VR headset.

Because "you" are a ray of god, you contain some of its qualities. One of those is deciding consciously what appears in your VR headset. The choice is massive so choose wisely. In reality it's not really you doing anything because everything is God. But I say it like this so it is easier to understand.

Because our seeming reality is not made of matter, and only of mind, you can change it, create it, just like in a dream.

What shapes the view are your filters, which we call beliefs. You can.also change your past via reframing so not to live in the past. You can also consciously block out what you don't want if you access god's will.

To create anew, it takes one to formulate a clear image, then to sharpen it and bring intense concentration to the image. To bring the image from behind the veil to existence requires action. The doing part, the moving of the chess pieces on the board is god's response to your create image, your will, and your provable desire that you really want it demonstrated by your actions.