Jump to content

So can someone explain why Elon Musk has invited kanye west back to twitter ?


Nikki
 Share

Recommended Posts

I don't understand given they both on different pages of the book ... but I'm confused or is this another case of what David calls u become what u fight happening ? Suggestions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i think regarding elon we can say that regardless of what he says we can see through his actions that he is part of the conspiracy

 

he's helping the creation of the cloud that will enable the 'smart grid' 'internet of things' by firing up all the satellites into low orbit. he is creating neural lace implants that will directly plug humans brains into the AI that will run the smart grid and he is building the robots that will form a robot army that is under the control of the artificial intelligence

 

so regardless of any comments that elon might say that pushes back against the woke side of the culture war we mustn't be fooled. I think that is just chaff being thrown up as dust in the eyes of the masses to distract them from the wider agenda taking shape behind all of the nonsense human drama

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be honest I don't really care about what goes on over at Twitter.

 

I've commented before about Musk seemingly being promoted as the 'good guy', in an attempt to encourage all those who either abandoned/were kicked off Twitter and joined other similar platforms such as Parler, Gab, Gettr, TruthSocial etc etc to 'come back' thus forcing those alternative platforms out of existence. After all if Twitter is 'open to all' again, what would be the point of them? None, because it's all about 'one platform'.

 

"One platform to rule them all" - it becomes much easier to 'control the flow of information' if everyone is in one place.

 

Elon Musk is an Establishment Elite, you don't get to become one of the world's richest men if you're not "part of the club". And Kanye West is a tool of the Establishment.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

David Icke did a video exclusively about Elon Musk recently. It was quite revealing. Musk has openly said in interviews that he considers that AI is the single biggest threat to humanity there is. He is probably correct. He even considers it a bigger threat that Nuclear Missiles. Again, agreed.

 

But then he works to develop many of the very technologies which, in other interviews he demonizes. So, he's literally saying one thing and doing another. What is up with that? Hypocrisy? Lack of integrity? Or something far more sinister?

 

And that's when it hit me: it's a "parts" issue. He literally has two conflicting personalities when it comes to the AI he's developing/demonizing.

 

It's easily enough done. Anyone who's read "Trance-formation of America" by Cathy O'Brien should have at least some understanding of how this works. The Powers That Be in this world traumatize their own, we know this. Cathy O'Brien hinted that George W Bush' retardation was more or less the result of the deliberate traumatization he was subjected to at the hands of his own Father. I posit that most of the "Illuminati" are in the severe end of the multiple personality disorder spectrum. Elon Musk is probably among their number. I have listened to his strange voice and studied his strange body language and think there is a very strong chance that Musk has multiple personalities and that's why he's saying one thing whilst doing another where artificial intelligence is concerned. It isn't necessarily the case that he would be exempt from this because he's the richest man on earth, especially if the MK ultra programming were carried out decades ago in preparation for his current role as richest man on earth.

 

EDIT: It explains other things too. In an interview, Joe Rogan remarked that he literally couldn't figure out how Elon Musk had enough time to manage three companies and do everything he does. It's fairly well known that many MK ultra slaves end up with exceptional abilities as the result of their programming. Savant like abilities, one might say. 

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Ethel said:

David Icke did a video exclusively about Elon Musk recently. It was quite revealing. Musk has openly said in interviews that he considers that AI is the single biggest threat to humanity there is. He is probably correct. He even considers it a bigger threat that Nuclear Missiles. Again, agreed.

 

But then he works to develop many of the very technologies which, in other interviews he demonizes. So, he's literally saying one thing and doing another. What is up with that? Hypocrisy? Lack of integrity? Or something far more sinister?

 

And that's when it hit me: it's a "parts" issue. He literally has two conflicting personalities when it comes to the AI he's developing/demonizing.

 

It's easily enough done. Anyone who's read "Trance-formation of America" by Cathy O'Brien should have at least some understanding of how this works. The Powers That Be in this world traumatize their own, we know this. Cathy O'Brien hinted that George W Bush' retardation was more or less the result of the deliberate traumatization he was subjected to at the hands of his own Father. I posit that most of the "Illuminati" are in the severe end of the multiple personality disorder spectrum. Elon Musk is probably among their number. I have listened to his strange voice and studied his strange body language and think there is a very strong chance that Musk has multiple personalities and that's why he's saying one thing whilst doing another where artificial intelligence is concerned. It isn't necessarily the case that he would be exempt from this because he's the richest man on earth, especially if the MK ultra programming were carried out decades ago in preparation for his current role as richest man on earth.

 

EDIT: It explains other things too. In an interview, Joe Rogan remarked that he literally couldn't figure out how Elon Musk had enough time to manage three companies and do everything he does. It's fairly well known that many MK ultra slaves end up with exceptional abilities as the result of their programming. Savant like abilities, one might say. 

 

That explanation hadn't even occurred to me ( though I have read Trance formation many years ago) but it does fit.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2022 at 5:56 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

And Kanye West is a tool of the Establishment.

 

Yeah, I don't trust what Kanye is up to. It's probably just another stunt, making the bar so low that even minor criticism of those that are not allowed to be criticized is off limits. It's kind of cringe that white folks need a black man to speak up for them too. Just stand up together as a people and tell subversives to get the fvck out, that's the only thing that will save us.

 

On 5/12/2022 at 3:04 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

1652312980321.jpg

 

bcom.jpg

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky#Biography

 

They sure do love to push smut, demoralization, and asphalt culture.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yeah, I don't trust what Kanye is up to. It's probably just another stunt, making the bar so low that even minor criticism of those that are not allowed to be criticized is off limits. It's kind of cringe that white folks need a black man to speak up for them too. Just stand up together as a people and tell subversives to get the fvck out, that's the only thing that will save us.

 

 

TikTok Bans the Term “White Lives Matter”
https://summit.news/2022/10/10/tiktok-bans-the-term-white-lives-matter/

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, I don't trust what Kanye is up to.

 

so his first move was to step over the line into the conservative camp and say 'i'm with you guys'

 

Then his next move was to say 'i'm declaring war on jews'

 

Doesn't that then make the whole thing into a jews v's conservatives thing in the public consciousness?

 

All those that consider themselves 'liberal' will then, by default, associate jews with goodness and conservatives with nazism

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How do we get the "Who do you think owns the press? Hello." Musk back? Or was it all an edgy ruse to get demographically aware people to take an interest in him?

 

 

My money's on edgy ruse. That and MPD.

Edited by Ethel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

so his first move was to step over the line into the conservative camp and say 'i'm with you guys'

 

Then his next move was to say 'i'm declaring war on jews'

 

Doesn't that then make the whole thing into a jews v's conservatives thing in the public consciousness?

 

All those that consider themselves 'liberal' will then, by default, associate jews with goodness and conservatives with nazism

 

Exactly, more divide and conquer.

 

The thing as I see it is that that 'public conciousness' only exists on Twitter.

 

This is why I stay firmly clear of that toxic platform.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The thing as I see it is that that 'public conciousness' only exists on Twitter.

 

twitter is the cabals platform. They own that and the idea that elon taking it over will somehow make it independent is ridiculous as elon is just another cabal member albeit one that pays lip service to alt right talking points

 

They play both ends against the middle

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Actions speak louder than words. Musk just makes the occasional, controversial statement, as does Donald Trump. In fact, they are both ordered to say what they say. I had to laugh about Kanye's waxwork getting suddenly dumped from Madame Tussauds. 🙂

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63410086

 

'Kanye West is escorted out of Skechers 'unannounced and uninvited'.'

 

'Also this week, Madame Tussauds in London removed its wax figure of Ye. It said the figure had been "retired from the attraction floor to our archive. Each profile earns their place at Madame Tussauds London and we listen to our guests and the public on who they expect to see at the attraction".'

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...