Its HERE: The Financial Crash Of A Generation Has Already Begun

Truthblast

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

"The issue around attracting capital is to create the right structure that presents for private investors a proposition which doesn’t impose too much risk," Vaughan said.

That quote alone should tell us something. They can't attract investors on a venture so risky. They want to be held harmless like the makers of the experimental clot-shot. I say if they can't make it without being accountable ........... DON'T MAKE IT!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Hmmmmm, how does it go, "put me in charge of a nations money and i care not what laws ye make", and this will be turned into "give me nuclear power and all your nations are belonging to us", this will end badly, doesn't anyone watch the Simpsons anymore.:classic_blink:

the rothschilds moved the british navy off coal and onto oil

the rothschild cabal then caused all those wars in the middle east to be able to control the oil there

now they are looking to take us all off oil and onto electricity and once again they will be the ones supplying it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

the rothschilds moved the british navy off coal and onto oil

the rothschild cabal then caused all those wars in the middle east to be able to control the oil there

now they are looking to take us all off oil and onto electricity and once again they will be the ones supplying it

You're still missing the DIY side of things, where there's a will, there's already a way, and it aint that hard.:classic_biggrin:

All of this being why the 'Great Reset' is referring almost exclusively to the financial system. With CBDC's to follow of course.

Things will get especially 'interesting' if the schilds find themselves publicly at odds with the saud's at some point. Ukie will remain a thing for a while, but if a SA invasion starts all bets are off about anything.

• Sad 1

The reset and the new financial system? Does this mean the destruction of the banking system, because I have been visiting the banks and most of them are not giving mortgages out anymore, or loans of any kind as though they know something is about to happen. I heard that later on this year when they crash the banks they are going to " accidentally " lose all of your financial records as well, the end result will be that everyone's accounts will be set to zero. You will have no money in your account when they restart the banks. So does this mean all your debt will be set to zero as well. What do you think?

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, truepositive said:

No, they are going to default on debts worldwide to 'make things right' with a small condition that we need to adopt a global CBDC system :)

Thanks. I don't know much about it so will bow to your greater wisdom. Just i heard that they may forgive debts as an incentive to signing up for cbdc, for the more anti-establishment people

Unfortunate timing there jack, not intended to respond to you. It will make little difference though, the process and the 'deal offered' will be the same. Forgiving small debts might well be part of the package but it is very much a deal with the devil kind of thing, and believe me i am not pleased about that with no ways out. You are almost certainly better positioned to deal with this nonsense.

Thanks. Just wondering why they are stopping giving out mortages and loans, it's not just one bank, it's most of them. Thought that was their bread and butter.

I did hear that house prices are set to fall very rapidly.

I'm in the market for a mortage at the moment, so am unsure if i should leave it for a while until things calm down and stabilize a little, or with this nwo they have got planned, are things every going to stabilize

I feel like the literal split is materializing. David has suggested that on the human level it is almost literally impossible for the leeches to truly cooperate and i still look at the world in that way; is this my mafia or does someone else run this racket? Basically i think we are dealing with a fundamental disagreement between the Schilds and the Sauds and some other equivalent parties, which seems to lead into a multi-polar world; the status quo will change somewhat, but will shift to the global east/ south mostly.

TL;DR- we are going to pay the price for america wanting to control the world and things will get worse in europe and america. The small hats will also not accept losing control of the global chessboard without a violent reaction, but do they have factions within the american DoD still in pockets?

These are the things deciding the course of the world in broad strokes, i wouldnt even accept a free beer for investment advice at this point cause i hate duping people.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sock muppet said:

But we do have about 300 to 600 years supply of coal approx, but don't quote me on that there's a rather large margin of error in there but i'm confident the true answer lies between, which is plenty of time to go and rape Antarctica and demolish a pristine environment which will keep the evil shitheads happy.

Agreed, we do have plenty of coal reserves and modern tech is cleaner at burning fuels like coal and domestic waste eg plastic and car tyres. 

Antarctica's natural resources has been a secret kept from the public's ears for a long time, at least until the elite decide the time is right to exploit it, no doubt with some highly crafted international conflict thrown in for good measure. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, truepositive said:

I feel like the literal split is materializing. David has suggested that on the human level it is almost literally impossible for the leeches to truly cooperate and i still look at the world in that way; is this my mafia or does someone else run this racket? Basically i think we are dealing with a fundamental disagreement between the Schilds and the Sauds and some other equivalent parties, which seems to lead into a multi-polar world; the status quo will change somewhat, but will shift to the global east/ south mostly.

TL;DR- we are going to pay the price for america wanting to control the world and things will get worse in europe and america. The small hats will also not accept losing control of the global chessboard without a violent reaction, but do they have factions within the american DoD still in pockets?

These are the things deciding the course of the world in broad strokes, i wouldnt even accept a free beer for investment advice at this point cause i hate duping people.

The West is extremely powerful across the Middle East.

Not much happens in the region without the Western planners OK-ing it.

Right now they are doing a Puppet Theater thing where certain countries like SA PRETEND to be working against Western interests.

In actual fact, the House of Saud and other heads of government would fall in weeks if the West removed its support.

The Puppet Theatre also serves to PACIFY nationalists in those countries.

"Yes! Our government is pushing the West back!"

It looks like that, but is actually mostly smoke and mirrors.

Most governments in the ME were handpicked by Western planners.

They do whatever they are told if they don't want to be [email protected]@@ed up.

• Like 1