Dreams and visions

The truth of demonic possession

renderTimingPixel.png

we are love purity and peace, a solid spiritual oneness with no division , no backbiting or anything destructive to the wellness of the whole. and then we come here, and there is sex and violence and egotism and haughtiness and perversion all through every media, be it religion, government, music, television, movies and etc. shaping our group think (egregores) and aiding our desires for lower things which is the summoning of demons inside everyone. you want to look sexy because its in the media and that want to be sexy or esteemed or any and everything under the sun meant to summon a demonic entity in another so you can benefit from its presence and the demonic feast of energy begins. sexy lust, intellectual envy and the list goes on. these were the visions i had today at work, 

where i thought it was the viewer inviting the demons in but its the exhibitor summoning those demons forth to whatever end meets their wants.

• Like 2

Genocidal maniacs run the world systems/ part of the awakening

Two awakenings are currently happening at the same time, one is extrinsic and one is intrinsic, Those of us who have more of an intrinsic capacity are coming online in step with the constant revealing of how manic and distorted world systems are beginning to look in this global disclosure. some  really hated on my topic "you are your own guru" but its a fact that a plethora of awakenings are happening outside of the rigid structures where those things are settled. its just as chaotic as the narratives of their systems just looking insane and weak as if surreality is starting to become the norm and not in a good way.

the simple fact is spiritually we are an indomitable force emerging into knowledge of our spiritual self in really a myriad of ways, the other day i had a vision that a new or renewed consciousness is on the way a self and whole validation of this emerging awakening a singular view of it where the unique self experience in awakening all leads to the same thing. as ive said for decades we all have one piece of this great puzzle in fact we are all one unique piece.

there is no system for awakening or enlightenment there is just the willingness to have a renewable mind to accept what you're being drawn to in it. religions and systems not needed

Edited by vernon nielsen
  • Like 1

Divine love and demons

renderTimingPixel.png

After all those attacks from the demonic i slowly started progressing back to origin love or love from origin, from the original state of creation and let me tell you , to God Most High it must have been like pulling teeth and dealing with a retrd but we live in a strong delusion so go figure.

I learned very quickly that if you use any energy but the love from God Most High against demonic forces, anger, rage whatever plethora in dealing with them that we do, these entities will take that energy from you as food and multiply it against you, EVERY other emotion aside from love will be fed upon and returned to you multiple times.

That alone should give us a good window on the workings of the world and people in general because the demonic is in all, its part and parcel to being in this domain that all flesh is first satans in the fallen state where he is the God of this world and the prince of the AIR, which is the energy of entities bound to the earth.

In my focus on trying to survive them by focusing on God and Christ i learned a little, demons are damned good counsellors of how things actually work here, Both principalities combined are an excellent source of wisdom you just have to pick which one you serve , its why youre here, youre either one in a Godhood that creates or a single part of a Godhood that destroys a self worshipper among self worshippers.

More than anything when i interact with people and i recognize these things and call forth holy love, thats when peoples energies respond outside of their comprehension to even realize whats happening, i know what im seeing, heaven and hell in a clay vessel, equal parts satan and God unwittingly blind sided into the first more than the last.

If you are battling demonic forces youre in a key position if you can withstand it overcome it and survive , ive known a few who havent and i used to say it alot that i should be dead or insane. but as i was pulling back up out of unknowing it struck me to make the demons reveal everything to me as payment for what theyd done, and they did, they revealed maybe not everything but enough to where my world view slaps the current world view in the face, Hard !

Like Kim Clement would say its a dynamic, what do you think the bible meant by wise as serpents and innocent as lambs? Because when you know you change polarities and you cant know without a source knowledge and people who realize they are getting attacked by demons are the few who can attain the serpents wisdom about how everything operates here.

Edited by vernon nielsen

my experiences

renderTimingPixel.png

I think it started with the violent abuse in childhood, where entities tried to attach themselves, kind of darkening my presence. at a young age my dad asked why i stopped smiling. that carried on for a while, decades really, meanwhile im always getting dreams and visions. in my 30's i moved to a place with a heavy and hidden satanic element and i think i disturbed the energy there. very powerful dreams at that time and i think a curse was put on me.

ffw to 12 years ago i met an attractive woman who was self medicating depression with meth, at one point she said shed done very bad things to people. at that time i was getting dreams and visions that i didnt understand but in hindsight made sense.she was a black magic practitioner and through a phone sex episode was able to attach a demon to me. for this i sought some insight from a cherokee shaman a woman named rayven who said that the bm practicer was a djinn. this woman would spiritually attack others through me it was bizarre.

anyway the more i learned the more i tried to help others and through that, the covens attacking the ones i was trying to help also targeted me , it was brutal my energy was drained to the point of delirium daily for years. at one point at work i had a vision where a dark cloaked figure came into my minds eye he said i cant destroy you, your will for truth in God is unbreakable but i will devour the ones attacking you, at that point i saw groups of people maybe 7 or more at altars doing blood sacrifice rituals to summon demons to attack me. he said his name was Az only 3 fallen angels have that first two letter/ sound in their names. i took it to mean azazel.

days late i felt the death of the djinn womans sister. i was praying all this time surrendering to the divine just not specifying God and Christ, it helped but left me seeing other routes and i tried every cultures solutions to no avail leaving nothing out, i finally found a guy that had travelled the world looking for the same solution who said prayer in Christ to God was the ONLY solution that worked. so i tried it, mind you i was a big bible guy when i was in that place where the satanic element was hidden that i felt id disturbed and a curse was put on me.

i had rage issues before all of this and ptsd and was borderline paranoid schizophrenic, but as the years went by and i began existing in prayer and surrender to God in Christ daily as in all day everyday, everything started to lessen , energy returned, paranoia left, ptsd went away borderline schizophrenia went bye bye. and during all of that dreams and visions went off the hook.

ive had a handful of instances where demons would enter my minds eye for a chat. and this is like condensed heavily from the experiences a very short list of things

• Like 1

broad is the path to destruction narrow is the path to salvation, we are one in Christ and God Galatians 3:28 that path to being above the law which is love couldnt be any narrower than a personal relationship with God within the oneness inside you.
can you honestly think for a second that a group think called religion is a narrow path?

Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 5.08.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 5.19.38 PM.png

Edited by vernon nielsen

4 hours ago, vernon nielsen said:

broad is the path to destruction narrow is the path to salvation, we are one in Christ and God Galatians 3:28 that path to being above the law which is love couldnt be any narrower than a personal relationship with God within the oneness inside you.
can you honestly think for a second that a group think called religion is a narrow path?

Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 5.08.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 5.19.38 PM.png

Matthew 7:14

“Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”

Pop quiz, who is the author of the Nuremberg codes?

1 hour ago, vernon nielsen said:

I couldnt tell you right off the bat, id have to look.

Your post gave me another side ways look at things, i had made the statement of 'Doctor heal thyself' way back in the 'rona mega thread, but i never fully realised the connection to the Nuremberg codes in connection with the Bible, 👍

Luke 4:23

And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.

Jesus is the author of the Nuremberg codes, 👍

My comprehension is that the Doctor was not condemned but told if you are going to practice medicine then do it to yourself first, in other words there will be no experimentation on the people that will be tolerated, and to not be a hypocrite, 🤔

• Like 1

16 hours ago, vernon nielsen said:

Exactly as you state, this is my comprehension also of it's meaning, that the straight and narrow only fits you on it, a personal journey that has very little do with any group that you may feel to be a part of but in the end it all comes down to the individual, 👍

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Exactly as you state, this is my comprehension also of it's meaning, that the straight and narrow only fits you on it, a personal journey that has very little do with any group that you may feel to be a part of but in the end it all comes down to the individual, 👍

with the visions i get you can imagine i get a shet ton of trolls, its really a relief when people are already there. thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2023 at 9:28 AM, sock muppet said:

Yesterdays complex migraine reminder

Man these things suck , fooking head just not good all day today actually kinda scary.

renderTimingPixel.png

about 13-15 years ago i had a complex migraine episode that was exactly like a stroke, i didnt know anyone i was around or myself for that matter all i experienced was pure consciousness, pure awareness, there was literally nothing else there, no knowledge from anything or about anyone, i was reminded of that from yesterdays episode and it was like God reminding me of what we are. Try stripping away your inner narratives on everything its all worldly and all defeated, so lovingly cast it underfoot it is a lower form of you after all.

After the reminder at work and the prod in the presence of the word or presence of knowledge " this is what we are" i was like a kid with a new old toy. id posted about that experience on facebook back then , kind of ignorantly marveling at how pure that state was. I mean i knew that these people were familiar, they were my own family after all, but i had nothing else, just that moment of pure awareness with no background stories no side stories no opinion or attitudes from experiences from over the years. and then the scripture about Jesus saying only those with a mind like these little ones may enter heaven.

Thats what i want thats my point of origin that is where ego goes bye bye , that is where Christ comes alive again.

Edited by vernon nielsen
  • Like 1

I can see I have come to this late for the reading (knew of the thread though) but here the last few posts at the time I'm popping back, and for at least on this page all seem interesting. Kinda like this post here, a lot like this post in fact. 👍 Since I happen to be of that mind generally anyway (if I feel I can you know let go of ego or non-helpful similar influences)

On 1/12/2023 at 1:18 PM, vernon nielsen said:

Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 6.18.11 AM.png

2 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

I can see I have come to this late for the reading (knew of the thread though) but here the last few posts at the time I'm popping back, and for at least on this page all seem interesting. Kinda like this post here, a lot like this post in fact. 👍 Since I happen to be of that mind generally anyway (if I feel I can you know let go of ego or non-helpful similar influences)

i just had a truck load of downloads let me sort them until then

https://www.reddit.com/r/realspiritualawakenin/

God why wont you let us remember we are all this?

im tired today and my heart breaks of the ignorance in mankind such fooking falsity.

So yeah as you can imagine i have a good number of demon possessed humans that try to mess with me , it happens every day. whom as of today have raised the ire of God.

so im talking to God as they play their games which in their ignorance are just games but in reality is demonic spirit summoning. and im like ok God you have to because you asked me to and for all of these packets of primordial ooze and God was like "what? you chose to come here and do what? youre as a God and this and that is in your power to do what?"

Stress can be a cause of complex migraines, lets see the destruction they bring to bear on themselves

stalled me dead at every turn. edits to follow

This is heavy i really dont even know where to begin but the visions i was given were that we are all acting in our capacity as Gods, its been stripped from us as far as the realization of it. One scripture comes to mind as an example of the nature of the visions im getting and its the one where Jesus was in the boat with his apostles and they were going off about the storm that was coming in so Jesus ended the storm and told the men 'you have little faith'.

So why is it we dont seem to b e able to just willy nilly exhibit this power? we are all sacked by the fallen realm, just like these inadvertent satan worshipping satan summoning self described christians that love to play games. But the reality is, that is reality, jesus wasnt lying, ive known since childhood we can affect the weather and more , we can repel others energy projections and they have to deal with the consequences. Energy projections are a form of summoning demons and dark entities and thats literally dependant on you being as God.

You dont realize it but were all literally playing God down here, all using supernatural abilities for good or ill and most times for ill. In pure awareness like we were when we were kids is where we dispose of the earthly fleshy mind and heart, its the only spot where being as Gods really counts in our favor, any other standpoint in worldliness is a summoning of destructive things to us.

I see divine and beautiful souls imprisoned in evil, unaware they are anything more than their spiritual illness.

If there was one thing that nobody in power be it dark principality or global, didnt want you to realize, what do you think that would be? and im not convinced that satan really cares either way. vision just now is humans created the outrageously horrid acts thinking they were pleasing the demonic, both light and dark are about as neutral as it gets outside of mankind choosing to act from either standpoint

Edited by vernon nielsen

a law you may have noticed but didnt really think about

renderTimingPixel.png

There is a spiritual law that if youre in err about what you say and think about others you must suffer what they struggle with. ive seen it and experienced it, everyone has even if they didnt know it. essentially youre summoning your demons to them and theirs to come to you but if a person is aware of these things and sticks to stating the truthful and obvious and acknowledges this law everything changes, your demons and theirs go to the smack talking trouble makers , dividers of men.

• Like 1