Dreams and visions

On 8/29/2023 at 10:23 PM, vernon nielsen said:
all the works of satan are surrendered to you and all if eyes only could see and ears only hear there is no power over us but through us
On 8/29/2023 at 10:23 PM, vernon nielsen said:

power is not external and if external MUST BE COMMANDED TO SURRENDER for its want to steal what it did not create

My answer to top quote.. miscreant sorts of deviants create a sort of intelligence just by being deviant, but ultimately their power is short lived I'd say.

My answer to bottom quote.. You're more than probably right there POWER IS WITHIN, but following that your words I interpret **about command**, when it comes to that power that WE HAVE INSIDE, being commanded out of us by dark forces OR corrupt authorities, well it's like the OPPOSITE of an exorcism or spirit cleansing exercise it seems to me by that role reversal, like now the bad guys are trying to clean US OUT and cancel out the power WE have (or if you like through God) created. . . . Btw, I often refer to External Powers making them relevant to anything MANMADE basicly, so whether -ahem, modestly*- good* or bad in essence of authorities or institutions where basicly each have to be taken on their own merits or misdeeds, however when bad is obviously BAD, that is where to steer away from obviously where possible, ie, try to avoid getting too involved with the law or whatever oppressive force... so if this is what you think too, I simply add as further comment as summary to say External powers mainly exist in the form of artificial control like in Policing. Policing is a gray area for morality obviously as we hear & see corruption there a lot. So this is not the same true NATURAL POWER as within us, but rather a distortion of power, A MANMADE power.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 7:02 AM, Certified Green of Heart said:

My answer to top quote.. miscreant sorts of deviants create a sort of intelligence just by being deviant, but ultimately their power is short lived I'd say.

My answer to bottom quote.. You're more than probably right there POWER IS WITHIN, but following that your words I interpret **about command**, when it comes to that power that WE HAVE INSIDE, being commanded out of us by dark forces OR corrupt authorities, well it's like the OPPOSITE of an exorcism or spirit cleansing exercise it seems to me by that role reversal,

like now the bad guys are trying to clean US OUT and cancel out the power WE have (or if you like through God) created. . . . Btw, I often refer to External Powers making them relevant to anything MANMADE basicly, so whether -ahem, modestly*- good* or bad in essence of authorities or institutions where basicly each have to be taken on their own merits or misdeeds,

however when bad is obviously BAD, that is where to steer away from obviously where possible, ie, try to avoid getting too involved with the law or whatever oppressive force... so if this is what you think too, I simply add as further comment as summary to say External powers mainly exist in the form of artificial control like in Policing. Policing is a gray area for morality obviously as we hear & see corruption there a lot. So this is not the same true NATURAL POWER as within us, but rather a distortion of power, A MANMADE power.

thats pretty much what im saying

• Like 1

What if we're not and never were originally meant to dream. Suppose our vessels were only ever to sleep to re-charge our bio electrical batteries. Perhaps the dreams and visions are given to us from a time when man created the hack to do so. Dreams/visions can be induced synthetically, maybe at some point in fake time, we didn't dream.