Dreams and visions

The irony of the human condition is the end user of the human persona is God and satan, all we are is a unique expression or personality that houses both. But here we act as if we are more than vessels placing our selves higher than God acting as if we are our own principalities.  I'll believe in True believers in Christ when we are dismantling the wicked thing holding itself above us, as with every corrupt ruler in the bible God set his hand to their downfall through true believers. until then i dont see anything Godly.

Edited by vernon nielsen

Dont you ever dream of positive things? 

I can only talk from my own experience, but the vast majority of what I've seen or dreamed has been to either help me understand myself, my role in this game, to show me to move on, to help others, or to spread knowledge by comparing notes with others like me. Like we all a have a puzzle piece and coming together will solve the puzzle.

I feel our dreams etc are filtered through our personality.

Mine are often in a kind of metaphor I have to decifer and often have humourous parts. When I do understand them, then I get an emotional truth hit response in my heart.

I also think some prophetic dreams can be just one possibility of an outcome and we have the power to change that.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2023 at 3:35 PM, vernon nielsen said:

The irony of the human condition is the end user of the human persona is God and satan, all we are is a unique expression or personality that houses both. But here we act as if we are more than vessels placing our selves higher than God acting as if we are our own principalities.  I'll believe in True believers in Christ when we are dismantling the wicked thing holding itself above us, as with every corrupt ruler in the bible God set his hand to their downfall through true believers. until then i dont see anything Godly.

Perhaps if you read something other than the bible you would find more positive answers. No god is going to come save you, we save ourselves by being on our true path.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Dont you ever dream of positive things? 

I can only talk from my own experience, but the vast majority of what I've seen or dreamed has been to either help me understand myself, my role in this game, to show me to move on, to help others, or to spread knowledge by comparing notes with others like me. Like we all a have a puzzle piece and coming together will solve the puzzle.

I feel our dreams etc are filtered through our personality.

Mine are often in a kind of metaphor I have to decifer and often have humourous parts. When I do understand them, then I get an emotional truth hit response in my heart.

I also think some prophetic dreams can be just one possibility of an outcome and we have the power to change that.

looks to me like youre projecting with your hypercriticism. i'll give you that visions and dreams are filtered by personality but there really isnt anything negative in what im trying to explain from visions. Id be more concerned with hypercriticism masked in positivity narratives.

13 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Perhaps if you read something other than the bible you would find more positive answers. No god is going to come save you, we save ourselves by being on our true path.

that would be a false assumption on your part, is that part of the positivity you exemplify? there isnt much i havent looked into in my 37 years of research and lifetime of visions. if your contention is in my not seeing anything Godly wouldnt it be wise to try and understand that rather than as satan would, come out in accusation?<<<< just that right there should exemplify what im saying.

Just now, vernon nielsen said:

that would be a false assumption on your part, is that part of the positivity you exemplify? there isnt much i havent looked into in my 37 years of research and lifetime of visions. if your contention is in my not seeing anything Godly wouldnt it be wise to try and understand that rather than as satan would, come out in accusation?<<<< just that right there should exemplify what im saying.

You just proved my point by coming back with two angry negative answers and accusations. I did say, I was speaking from my own experiences. That means both myself and all the people I've met or interacted with.

Perhaps explain what you mean by "godly and Christ" in every sentence if you want to get others to see something except bible perspectives? 

We all have our ways to connect, and we all have our job to do in this remake of mankind. I dont see mine as better or worse than yours, just different. 

Our own thoughts and words play a huge part in our reality.

2 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

You just proved my point by coming back with two angry negative answers and accusations. I did say, I was speaking from my own experiences. That means both myself and all the people I've met or interacted with.

Perhaps explain what you mean by "godly and Christ" in every sentence if you want to get others to see something except bible perspectives? 

We all have our ways to connect, and we all have our job to do in this remake of mankind. I dont see mine as better or worse than yours, just different. 

Our own thoughts and words play a huge part in our reality.

lol just go dude. youre proving my observations. be blessed

On 7/5/2023 at 2:01 AM, RobinJ said:

God / The Creator gave us free will, 
and so we have the potential to save ourselves with this free will,
but we (the sheeple) are too lazy
so i agree with you @RobinJ