Dreams and visions

16 hours ago, Jason57 said:

So what about suicide? If I kill myself will my consciousness evaporate? I don't want to exist in this or any other world.

that desire is placed by demonic entities as are all the rationalizing thoughts that lead up to it. if you were to come into the light the joy would be overwhelming. question is why is satan trying to use you to kill yourself, what knowledge are you destined to find that he is so scared of? he couldnt make me suicidal so hes tried every other thing he could devise even physical ailments, violence in childhood, ptsd, demonic attacks and lots more. he lost the war with me and now i regularly get visions that break the matrix and destroy the veil. what is he hiding from you that is Gods?

if you wanted to evaporate youd become a servant of satan and self annihilate through rituals and an eternity of being consumed by satan

Edited by vernon nielsen

2 hours ago, vernon nielsen said:

that desire is placed by demonic entities as are all the rationalizing thoughts that lead up to it. if you were to come into the light the joy would be overwhelming. question is why is satan trying to use you to kill yourself, what knowledge are you destined to find that he is so scared of? he couldnt make me suicidal so hes tried every other thing he could devise even physical ailments, violence in childhood, ptsd, demonic attacks and lots more. he lost the war with me and now i regularly get visions that break the matrix and destroy the veil. what is he hiding from you that is Gods?

if you wanted to evaporate youd become a servant of satan and self annihilate through rituals and an eternity of being consumed by satan

Who created Satan?

19 hours ago, Jason57 said:

So what about suicide? If I kill myself will my consciousness evaporate? I don't want to exist in this or any other world.

Have you considered that your very existence is a product of this reality that you yourself are an intrinsic part of, and not separate from?

21 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

Who created Satan?

God created Satan, he 'was' his closest advisor, but Satan is a incurable snob and see's himself as the most excellent of all creation, sound familiar?, so anyway as the allegory goes God got sick of him one day and threw him down to Earth to live with the rest of the peasants such as you and me, which means you are now his equal, except you're not an obnoxious incurable snob that views everyone and everything else as being beneath you, but instead are a bit demanding which is also a bit annoying, remember one step at a time one day at a time one truth at a time, 👍

Edited by sock muppet
typo

4 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Have you considered that your very existence is a product of this reality that you yourself are an intrinsic part of, and not separate from?

God created Satan, he 'was' his closest advisor, but Satan is a incurable snob and see's himself as the most excellent of all creation, sound familiar?, so anyway as the allegory goes God got sick of him one day and threw him down to Earth to live with the rest of the peasants such as you and me, which means you are now his equal, except you're not an obnoxious incurable snob that views everyone and everything else as being beneath you, but instead are a bit demanding which is also a bit annoying, remember one step at a time one day at a time one truth at a time, 👍

Do you believe God knows all, and knew Satan would turn this way?

Just now, Jason57 said:

Do you believe God knows all, and knew Satan would turn this way?

I believe in God, it is the only belief that i have and the only belief i will allow myself, why do i need to know that which 'i know' i am not capable of fully comprehending the 'ALL' of it, which seems to be what you are doing with the kinds of questions that you are fielding but as the evidence that has been put before everyone recently that you are still learning to crawl and are desperately trying to fly most high without the slightest concern for the damage you will do to others when you crash back down to planet stupid.

Satan was given, just as we are, 'free will', so to say God made him that way is again revealing your ignorance, why do you ask these types of questions, because you are looking to place blame on something other than yourself, am i correct?

Well, If God gave us free will i would say that was a bit of a mistake. Christianity talks about non belivers going to a place called Hell. The Bible also claims God knows the end from the beginning. So IF and I stress IF those are both true, then it would seem God made certain humans for Hell, which is evil. As far as finding the truth is concerned, none of us on planet stupid will find the truth, we'll all have idea's and opinions. If Satan is literal, don't you think he would've had the full truth hidden from humanity?

Just now, Jason57 said:

Well, If God gave us free will i would say that was a bit of a mistake. Christianity talks about non belivers going to a place called Hell. The Bible also claims God knows the end from the beginning. So IF and I stress IF those are both true, then it would seem God made certain humans for Hell, which is evil. As far as finding the truth is concerned, none of us on planet stupid will find the truth, we'll all have idea's and opinions. If Satan is literal, don't you think he would've had the full truth hidden from humanity?

Try reading the words written on its pages and try to meditate upon every word written in it before you come to these outstanding conclusions, but you are right about the 'literal' aspect with respect to deeper meanings that quite possibly only you can answer, have you considered this perspective?

I've considered many perspectives. I've listened to Christians of all denominations, hindus, Buddists, New Age spiritalists, all give their opinions on what or who Satan is. The problem is, they all come to different conclusions. Some say it's heresy to believe Christ's death saved all humanity. Some say Christ is lucifer (after all Christ is called the light, and Lucifer transforms into an angel of light)

Other's believe in reincarnation, the list is endless. I've come to the point where I believe in a creator, but I'm questioning everything about this creator, and religious figures. Heck, maybe Satan is an Archon that created us for evil.

4 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

I've considered many perspectives. I've listened to Christians of all denominations, hindus, Buddists, New Age spiritalists, all give their opinions on what or who Satan is. The problem is, they all come to different conclusions. Some say it's heresy to believe Christ's death saved all humanity. Some say Christ is lucifer (after all Christ is called the light, and Lucifer transforms into an angel of light)

Other's believe in reincarnation, the list is endless. I've come to the point where I believe in a creator, but I'm questioning everything about this creator, and religious figures. Heck, maybe Satan is an Archon that created us for evil.

So far i have asked you two important questions and you have avoided both, are you a politician by chance?

4 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

Not possible to have a wonderful day on planet stupid/satanic.

Deeper meanings, meditate on what you have read, meditate on all of it, look within not without, try at least, no-one can answer the kind of questions that you are asking in the direction you are going, way too fast, deeper meanings that you yourself may be the only one that can answer, and when you find those meanings you might find yourself feeling a bit silly when looking back on it all, i can tell you with hand on my heart that this is also true of me, 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Who created Satan?

what are you avoiding jonah? lets hear it before the whale swallows you?if its any consolation i hate the psychology these serpents sucked us into and more often than i should , think about putting a bullet in my brain but im Gods man im not my own and im your brother not my own , i fkn hate this scenario on earth and im very open with God about it. maybe you should try that and faith. 

tell us jonah and every other chosen of God that knew of the consequences of going against the world what are you called to? the controlling elites day is finished on earth , friend if there was any time to be what you are its now

Edited by vernon nielsen

many are called few are chosen to represent God in them, so choose. you dont need courage God is that in you , you dont need confidence God is that in you, you destroy the world in you  let it die and be born in spirit of God  freewill is a myth of great proportions its how satan invites himself into you with your acceptance youre a vessel of God or satan there is no in between. the facade and the lies got you suicidal to prohibit your ability to contact God and do what needs to be done