Dreams and visions

5D rhetoric is wrong

renderTimingPixel.png

Pretty much all of these things and all religions base their premise on the idea that you arent, that you lack their teaching that somehow you need to connect, its bull.

Regardless of the way the bible has been corrupted to blind you from the simple fact that all energy is Gods sentient energy it remains true in the scriptures saying we are one in Christ and God, if not your energy woudnt exist if disconnected youd be self consumed like a black hole.

There is no disconnectedness all of that is deception. in some of the banned books of the bible Jesus is asked how many souls enter heaven and he answered a minute few , when asked how many spirits would come to replace the dead he replied one. In psalms 82 God tells his prophet we are Gods, children of the most high God.

Overall the bible is probably the most down to earth honest attempt to describe the life force we are but tainted to make you separate from God and responsible for the darkness and evil God created in isaiah 45:7, when the fact is we are all one in God but separated by the contents of ego which is essentially self worship, relying on the thoughts based on a fiction about the nature of existence and life.

So if you cant do the math that God is a collective, it is all of us in the setting of a Christ which is a child of creation you should get ready for very adverse events that leave no room for any other interpretation. God most high is still a mystery although i kind of get it even though its really indescribable. seeing doesnt necessarily translate into understanding, but i can tell you there is little to argue with in all these new agers 5d nonsense outside of youre disconnected with and that this is dimensional and raising your vibrations is an actual thing.

Its true that our energy is suppressed by deception but those deceptions lie in how we decide to interpret our collective experience based on what the world considers the norm when the real norm is all that we are is the energy of God, there is nothing else but the deception of interpretation and that is the sole property of God where he stated i will place upon them a strong delusion and did so through the principality of satan.

Are you self victimizing? the whole point was to become as Gods, to know in full both principalities and that IS BEING BOTH at the same time waking up realizing it and choosing the ascending path that is oneness in Christ of child of the most high God. I have health issues and am losing my sight to cataracts so i can empathize with self victimizers and my life was just a string of adverse events. Violent childhood, ptsd, borderline paranoid schizophrenia and an entire life of demonic attacks.

At some point you just get tired of it, there is a transformational ascensionary energy or id be dead or insane. I dont know when we will wake up but ive had many visions of it and its amazing , beyond words really the ecstasy of being in oneness again beng children of life again. But it all depends on wiping out the false manifestation of ego in that we arent one in God.

another vision of self in the state of origin, in the child made by God my mind was not accepting of the spirits of foul things of the mind and emotion and attitude. id love that to finally be permanent like now !! a quiet mind just willing to engage in joyful things not things of this world .

sounds like a whining slave class to be honest. i would never cut Gods power in us down like that. my messages would be various shades of "you are all finished we will no longer abide in your sick corruption and perverted anti God evil and wickedness, watch for us, we rise!

Posted (edited)

the only things preventing a mass spiritual awakening are the dark entities blinding our minds that we refuse to acknowledge, the ones we invite in with our acclimation to a false materialistic paradigm

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 5.47.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 5.47.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 6.09.24 AM.png

Edited by vernon nielsen

Posted (edited)

the energy that makes the atoms is sentient, it is God
Feynman theorized that the electrons in your eyes agreed to see light from stars millions of miles away billions of years old, in 1996 i had a vision that all interactions are based on sacred agreements, which means any object down to ever atom in that object.
Edited by vernon nielsen
words

The kids are closer to God myth

renderTimingPixel.png

visions visions, it is said children are closer to God which is sort of an untruth, whats the difference between the child and adult? whats in the mind. I probably would have just left that off if God hadnt reminded me three times now. Kids have little in the mind.

Worldliness accumulates in the mind, entities with it, get rid of that and it should be clear where youre headed.

I will update this as more information comes.

Both light and dark but unaware

renderTimingPixel.png

This is the true nature of spiritual awakening, that you realize you are both light and darkness simultaneously, good and evil , two opposite realms in one space where a shift can then happen upon awakening to either realm and when the choice for light and love is made iit increases simultaneously with darkness. now look at the world, light isnt loud and boisterous for those coming online its a silent struggle but the darkness as it increases is foul and ugly.

light is more potent so while it seems there arent many it is times more powerful than the chaotic mass. we dont religion the awakening we struggle to understand and subvert the inner darkness with love and the capacity for oneness, we seek the truth in many ways externally to understand the process within but we are distinguishing light from dark flesh from spirit unity from the misery of separateness and programmed exile from the omnipotence of one.

Posted (edited)

literally the bedrock of all spiritual knowledge is silencing the ego/mind so your noise isnt obscuring or blocking the Christ and God within. A Heart/love led life is a God guided life

Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 9.10.12 AM.png

Edited by vernon nielsen