Dreams and visions

God most high is a limitless sentient energy

renderTimingPixel.png

He slows his energy to become atoms and alters the energetic signature to become all things in the universe. One of his days are 1000 of our years.

Atoms which make up trees rocks humans animals, other galaxies , add everything to the list that man knows, each atom is specifically vibrating to its destined form, and how much we share atomically with our surroundings but are gifted with the sentience of God that we then re imagine as material self and have redefined in a way that doesnt reveal that God is everything in us and around us.

You could learn to visualize every atomic thing around you as Gods being, from your atoms to the air you breathe the food you eat , bar nothing from it. even your conscious being is Gods presence with the mask of ego the misrepresentation of the truth of being.

Is that a lot to take in ? In all things there is nothing BUT God in every way except the delusion of separateness which is a fallen notion, a deception. ego is an illusion a delusion that is non existant but persistent in our adaptation of it and indoctrination by a worldly antithesis from which we learn the manner of this deception. You say remain connected and not one nanosecond goes by where you are not or you would not exist.

Ego is a denigrating factor

renderTimingPixel.png

lots of visions here on this.

Ive defined ego as the false perception that your consciousness is some how separate from origin/God/ highest being. And even right now im getting minds eye depictions of how that false identity is the cause of all mayhem and suffering and strife. Im not certain but this to me looks like the kill shot for the veil, this understanding gives everyone a tool to remove ego as knowledge and understanding as even Jesus said is the way to freedom .

We are watching how the ego of the masses denigrates our ability to thrive together as God has manifested forth and over the centuries has become pungently pronounced in all things human, where at this point , thats literally all you see on earth one big self denigrating self destructive complex of ego.

But this is the test as we come closer to the precipice of ego, the temple of satan the knowledge of truth reveals, I am certain im not the only one receiving this knowledge that ego is just a mask deceiving us from the fact that our consciousness is literally Gods consciousness hidden by a false perception of the self and the world.

And deeper than that all have fallen short of the glory of God since the days in the garden where we chose to be as Gods. Ive done some exhaustive writing about these times one thing that comes to mind is my writings of the wheat and the tares which God gave me a week or so of visions on. But as we begin this journey into being Gods, children of the most high God we are very much like seeds planted in the earth, in that dark unknowing space along side nutrients and toxins that feed our being until we can break through the surface. Upon breaking the surface then comes maturation alongside elements that attack that process, weeds. Parasitic entities that try to take from us the very things in the soil on which we grow from in the attempt to leave us withered and weak.

Of the things that are like a seed which Grows the wheat , what would you surmise this to be if not the mind which is the root of your being, where in these entities in your ignorance can come and go at will. You might be saved in Christ but you are not immune to this, no one is , its part of the growth process. Ego is specifically a satanic portal as it separates flesh from spirit when Gods spirit is all that is. It alienates spirit from flesh and rejects it altogether so it can feed on the spirit you are unaware of causing death and disease and all forms of what you claim are mental ailments which are nothing but demonic entities.

unaware that God IS!!!!! All consciousness and all sentience in its pure form and not the perverted misinterpretation that is the ego of the self described man we are a degenerative aspect of what is only pure love, a perversion of I ME MY that will only ever be a WE. Its an ignorant tromping on a deluded twisting of what is and it is death. There is no me no you no they , there is only I am and your inability or unwillingness or fictitious educated ego blocking the sun of the eternal we that we in fact are in the limitless sentient energy of God most high, and that we is christ, what jesus labored hard to bring us within reach of.

another vision today on removing the deception of the perception on what being is, and i dont know how to word it but its so simple, take away this and all that is left is the divinity we are a part of.

wipe away any perception that you are separated from and not in contact with God in Christ, wipe away any perception that you are not a part of the perfect love of the divine being in God, wipe it all away

everything else is satans deception, the great quiz and test youre here to pass, the gateway to a power that causes the wicked to self annihilate by its mere awakening presence

the punishment of the wicked is Gods hand ceasing to restrain the demons they engage in I was shown this many times over the years and now its happening, everyone is in that path of God ceasing to with hold the demons we are currently willfully blind to

Edited by vernon nielsen

Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 1.45.19 PM.png

Our very atoms are the body of God energy and we do what with this evil ? What IS YOUR RESPONSE CHILD OF GOD?

disbelieve it all even in what the self is because there are two things of the self ignorance of God within and the demons that cause that ignorance

Edited by vernon nielsen

Vision from yesterday morning actually and its been present since. Right now im trying to get my bearing in understanding how to interpret it. Life force is the reality, the quality of life force either from the ego or heart is the signature of the life force but life force is eternal in love or suffering, flesh is the illusion where realizations can be made with a grace period. dunno i need more infos from God on this i mean i see it pretty clearly i just dont know how to relate it outwardly. edits incoming

2 hours ago, vernon nielsen said:

Vision from yesterday morning actually and its been present since. Right now im trying to get my bearing in understanding how to interpret it. Life force is the reality, the quality of life force either from the ego or heart is the signature of the life force but life force is eternal in love or suffering, flesh is the illusion where realizations can be made with a grace period. dunno i need more infos from God on this i mean i see it pretty clearly i just dont know how to relate it outwardly. edits incoming

atoms are energy and that energy is sentient, in either context of love or suffering. awakening is to recognize the choice of being in that sentient energy in either principality. flesh is an illusion of separation when none exist, separation is suffering oneness is love.

ok an older gentleman came in to work today got some propane and came in to pay, i asked him, do you need a receipt he said no , i asked do you need a better president he said yes, we went on to talk about how the lets go brandon thing went worldwide, and he tried to paraphrase a scripture about waiting for change where i came back with psalm 82:6 and i told him like i tell all of you we arent made in the image of slaves and if we remember that we will topple the halls of earthly power and tell them you cant do this anymore.

he told me hes a truck driver and the lets go brandon flags and stickers are everywhere across America.. He fist bumped me twice for what i had to say walked out to his pick up and walked back in and deeply expressed how that conversation had hit his heart, He put his hand on his chest over his heart twice to express it really got to him. its the kind of brotherly love energy that probably could have calmed a serious situation it was that thick. sitting here sipping a beer almost getting teary eyed.

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 8.33.49 AM.png

what is suffering? the inversion of Gods presence in us by demonic entities who feed on that inverted energy by bringing the state of suffering both in the mind and flesh and are allowed this by all the paradigms in the world blaming you for it

Edited by vernon nielsen