Oh dear…the fear mongering and negativity goes on……..

CarpeDiem

2 hours ago, Ethel said:

That would be the masses, i.e. 99% of humanity. It's "us" who have created the reality we're now living in, not the PTB. That's the biggest red pill there is.

I don't share your opinion on that at all, Ethel.

I'm not accepting it. I refuse to carry guilt on behalf of others who have done, and contunue to do things that horrify me, and constantly manipulate everything in ways that I bet even we don't fully understand for their own benefit and to the detriment of the masses. 

33 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'm not accepting it. I refuse to carry guilt on behalf of others who have done, and contunue to do things that horrify me, and constantly manipulate everything in ways that I bet even we don't fully understand for their own benefit and to the detriment of the masses. 

Well you are going to have a very hard time understanding what it is they have done and how they have done it, but you most definitely do not need to be feeling guilt over it as its not our fault we didn't know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

You misunderstood. I'm not advocating for guilt, only responsibility. People aren't helpless victims. Even people who have had Adverse Childhood Experiences can find ways to empower themselves, with practice. Humanity choose to give their power away and have been doing so for millennia. I advocate for people to stop clinging to the retarded notion that we need people to "lead us" We don't. No guilt is required.

Only someone who is fast asleep can be manipulated. These manipulators are opportunists, and for the past two years, the human race gave them the best opportunity they've ever had to increase their so-called power.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ethel said:

You misunderstood. I'm not advocating for guilt, only responsibility. People aren't helpless victims. Even people who have had Adverse Childhood Experiences can find ways to empower themselves, with practice. Humanity choose to give their power away and have been doing so for millennia. I advocate for people to stop clinging to the retarded notion that we need people to "lead us" We don't. No guilt is required.

Only someone who is fast asleep can be manipulated. These manipulators are opportunists, and for the past two years, the human race gave them the best opportunity they've ever had to increase their so-called power.

I can see what you mean, but still feel like it's twisting the meaning of the words in my post that you quoted, as it reads back as agreement that people deserve to be culled because they've let themselves be tricked into their power being taken away. It's semantics anyway, and I doubt that's what you do actually mean.

I do think people should be in place to manage the many details of society operating in the best interests of the citizens - but not as leaders, rather as valued servants, which is supposedly what MP's police forces etc etc etc are supposed to have been appointed for all along.

So it just boils down to everyone having been cheated, lied to, robbed and murdered by the ones in positions of trust. Those are the individuals my post referred to. They've been at it in very covert ways for a very long time, but the events of the last few years have just made it covert so to my mind, this is the the 1st time the masses will have had no good excuse for failing to wake up to it.

Many now have finally become aware. But the question still remains as to how to reverse the harm done and prevent it from continuing. I wish I knew the answer.

10 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I can see what you mean, but still feel like it's twisting the meaning of the words in my post that you quoted, as it reads back as agreement that people deserve to be culled because they've let themselves be tricked into their power being taken away. It's semantics anyway, and I doubt that's what you do actually mean.

You're correct, I don't think people should be culled. I would actually feel quite sorry for a lot of people, given how badly they've been duped - if it weren't for the sheer viciousness with which those people sneered at and vilified us so-called "conspiracy therorists". And it's still happening; we're spoken about in mainstream culture like we're an alien species. I kind of feel like I might be, to be fair.

I do think people should be in place to manage the many details of society operating in the best interests of the citizens - but not as leaders, rather as valued servants, which is supposedly what MP's police forces etc etc etc are supposed to have been appointed for all along.

This isn't the function of MP's or police. The function of government is in the name; government, from Latin, literally meaning "mind control". They are there to keep us under "control" through the mass control of collective thought patterns. The police are essentially the attack dogs of the PTB. That's not me saying that either; it's no secret that many illuminati refer to the police as their "dogs". This info is out there. Again, the function is control. I think we may be on different pages. I am an anarchist, whereas I think you may be a statist, to some degree anyway. 

So it just boils down to everyone having been cheated, lied to, robbed and murdered by the ones in positions of trust. Those are the individuals my post referred to. They've been at it in very covert ways for a very long time, but the events of the last few years have just made it covert so to my mind, this is the the 1st time the masses will have had no good excuse for failing to wake up to it.

We differ slightly here too. I see people as having cheated themselves, lied to themselves and robbed themselves, whilst lining up to have themselves injected with something no sensible person believes they need. I am not a misanthrope, I just dislike groupthink, it's manufactured. The PTB find many ways to communicate their plans to us both through symbolism and predictive programming. They have been telling the masses for a long time, but people remain retarded, which is actually quite sad. I am using that word in it's literal meaning, btw.

Many now have finally become aware. But the question still remains as to how to reverse the harm done and prevent it from continuing. I wish I knew the answer.

Awareness is a spectrum. An infinite spectrum. The harm will start to be undone when people stop deflecting their personal power onto something outside of them.