Caer Troia/ New Troy/Ancient Britain

1 hour ago, Campion said:

The thing is, this feeds into the type of argument used by liberal globalists to justify mass immigration. The narrative is that we are already a mongrel multicultural race of many different groups migrating from all directions, so we should be welcoming the foreigners into our lands, businesses and homes, instead of trying to restricting immigration.

no i don't think so because what we are talking about is northern european people moving around in northern europe. There was no 'england' or 'germany' at that point just tribes that traded and had shared cultural traits and religious beliefs

That is not an argument for what is called 'multiculturalism' which is to say a scheme cooked up by international bankers to destroy the culture and identities of target populations by flooding them with people from all around the world

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Dude, it's not my theory. I created this thread for people to post either theories or information about ancient Britain. I have no attachment to the idea we're Jews. There probably is some of that in our ancestry. There's probably some black and Asian too. Maybe there's some Reptilian also, it might explain why I can go so long without blinking. Either way, ain't my theory. It was some Welsh dude. You can look upon a forum as a marketplace of ideas.

i do see this forum as a free market of ideas which is why i shared my thoughts on the matter

People are casting around in a murky, distant past when imo they need to be paying attention to certain events that happened more recently if they want to understand what is going on today

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

People are casting around in a murky, distant past when imo they need to be paying attention to certain events that happened more recently if they want to understand what is going on today

if we are trying to establish what is objectively true rather than what we subjectively wish to be true then we have to look at whether or not our claims then marry up with what we see in objective reality

For example i could give you a subjective opinion that the moon is made of cheese but just because i wish the moon to be made of cheese it doesn't make it so; at that stage it would just be a PERCEPTION. If someone then sent a rocket to the moon and brought back samples of the surface of the moon and they were made of cheese then that would then prove that persons claim to be true

This is why i constantly post up news pieces that relate to things i've said in the past to show that my perception of reality actually accords with actual reality

So with this issue of british israelism i see an issue which i believe to be an issue of LOGIC. Logically speaking, if the elites of this country were the same as the british public and both were a lost tribe of israel then wouldn't the elite want to help their own people and to see their lost tribe succeed?

But instead of that we see the elite injecting a bioweapon (mRNA) into the wider british public which was researched back in the 1960's but discontinued after it was found to be killing the test subjects and we see them flooding foreigners from all around the world into these already over crowded little islands and we find them pummelling the public with endocrine disrupting chemicals in the food and water and in every day corporate products that are destroying the health and fertility and IQ of the british public

The only way to make sense of that is to realise that the elites that run this country do NOT see themselves as the same as the wider british public and that in fact they HATE the british public and want them DEAD.

Edited by Macnamara

On 10/10/2022 at 10:49 PM, Ethel said:

Some more of the background on New Troy/Britannia/Albion taken from "Children Of The Matrix" from David Icke:

Page 198: "England, one of the headquarters of the Illuminati, is known as the "Mother Country" and it's parliament the "Mother Of Parliaments". It's all Goddess symbolism, as was Britannia, an earlier name from Britain derived from the Phoenician goddess, Barati or "Barat-Anna".

i think one of the authors David may have read was L.A.Waddell who wrote 'The phoenician origins of britons, scots and anglo-saxons'

David speaks in one of his books about a standing stone marked by the phoenicians from dumfriesshire which i went on a journey to find. The only problem was that the stone has been moved and is now stored in the national museum of scotlands storage facility!

The argument made by Waddell is that the phoenicians were not semites but rather aryan and that their culture spread east and west and as far as india. I'm not saying i am fully on board with that; i'm just exploring possibilities.

Waddell was certainly an interesting character with some pretty weighty credentials but he gets a bit of stick nowadays as some people feel that his concept places credit for a lot of things in the laps of white people.

Orthodox history will however say that the phoenicians WERE in britain for example famously extracting tin from cornwall. The extent to which britain was in turn influenced by them is an interesting question and the book claims that the term barat was a phoenician title and that it was also used in the vedas in india

Here's some info about waddell from wikipedia...a pretty serious dude:

Lieutenant Colonel Laurence Austine Waddell,[1] CB, CIE, F.L.S., L.L.D, M.Ch., I.M.S. RAI, F.R.A.S (29 May 1854 – 19 September 1938) was a Scottish explorer, Professor of Tibetan, Professor of Chemistry and Pathology, Indian Army surgeon,[2] collector in Tibet, and amateur archaeologist. Waddell also studied Sumerian and Sanskrit; he made various translations of seals and other inscriptions. His reputation as an Assyriologist gained little to no academic recognition and his books on the history of civilization have caused controversy. Some of his book publications however were popular with the public, and he is regarded by some today to have been a real-life precursor of the fictional character Indiana Jones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Waddell

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Here's some info about waddell from wikipedia...a pretty serious dude:

Lieutenant Colonel Laurence Austine Waddell,[1] CB, CIE, F.L.S., L.L.D, M.Ch., I.M.S. RAI, F.R.A.S (29 May 1854 – 19 September 1938) was a Scottish explorer, Professor of Tibetan, Professor of Chemistry and Pathology, Indian Army surgeon,[2] collector in Tibet, and amateur archaeologist. Waddell also studied Sumerian and Sanskrit; he made various translations of seals and other inscriptions. His reputation as an Assyriologist gained little to no academic recognition and his books on the history of civilization have caused controversy. Some of his book publications however were popular with the public, and he is regarded by some today to have been a real-life precursor of the fictional character Indiana Jones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Waddell

He's on my "to read" list, which to be fair, is a pretty long list.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...