The upcoming abdication of King William V, which will ultimately end the monarchy in the U.K..

numnuts

On 9/11/2022 at 4:41 PM, numnuts said:

It's Prince William we want to worry about. Regardless of whether he is actually a freemason, or just a fellatioer of, matters not. He is their man. Charles won't abdicate the throne, which will be William's role. I wouldn't be surprised, if Charles gets bumped off somehow, in the next few years. This would be because it's hard to complete the denationalisation of the U.K., in the mass consciousness of the general public, with a monarchy still in place. This is why, in the past decade or so, we have seen the streamlining of the royal family; Harry being shipped off to the U.S., under the guidance of M.K. Megan; Andrew's reputation heavily attacked; and, more recently, Charles's reputation also attacked. As for Prince Edward, I think he has been willingly sidelined. They don't want there to be any viable alternatives to William, when the time comes. One thing I constantly notice, on various threads, on various internet forums, of a certain ilk, is how Prince William seems to avoid a lot of the proverbial royal bashing. Funny that...

I made the above post on another thread. I think that this is an important topic, so I have now decided to start this thread on it as well.

Same agenda in Denmark.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11261605/Queen-Margrethe-Denmark-STRIPS-four-grandchildren-royal-titles.html

'We are all very sad': Prince Joachim of Denmark says his four children have been 'harmed' by their grandmother Queen Margrethe's decision to strip them of their royal titles - and says he was only told five DAYS before the shock announcement.

• 3 months later...

Final warning!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1724444/prince-william-royal-family-yougov-poll-future-king-charles-monarchy-end

'William warned he could never rise to throne after crushing poll against Royal Family.'

'The latest YouGov surveys claim the Firm’s standing has taken a hit, with a slump in British people expressing pride for monarchy from 55 percent in September to 43 percent in January.' (LOL.)

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2022 at 4:45 PM, numnuts said:

Everything has been anti-Charles for a while now and will continue to be so, until he is no longer King.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/real-life/article-11260443/Aussie-claims-hes-Charles-Camillas-child-shares-letter-sent-Queen.htmlbasketball stars

'Man claiming to be King Charles III's lovechild shares letter to Queen.'

Since quite some time now, everything has been anti-Charles and will remain so until he is no longer King.

On 1/21/2023 at 9:04 PM, numnuts said:

'William warned he could never rise to throne after crushing poll against Royal Family.'

'The latest YouGov surveys claim the Firm’s standing has taken a hit, with a slump in British people expressing pride for monarchy from 55 percent in September to 43 percent in January.'

I reckon Charley Boy is the last as IMO he is the son of perdition.

He may take gun shot & we will think he's dead, but miraculously comes back life & the masses will wonder after him.

• 10 months later...
On 9/28/2022 at 8:14 PM, numnuts said:

I wouldn't be surprised, if Charles gets bumped off somehow, in the next few years.

The way they are talking, this is quite serious. The PTB were never going to let Charles trundle on, for another 10 years or more. I said on another thread that it would probably be CIAncer that gets him. From what I can gather, after one is diagnosed with CIAncer, death invariably occurs within 2 years and usually within a year. On occasion, even within months. Assuming this is CIAncer. We will see...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68208157

'King Charles III diagnosed with cancer, Buckingham Palace says.'

Edited by numnuts

3 hours ago, numnuts said:

The way they are talking, this is quite serious. The PTB were never going to let Charles trundle on, for another 10 years or more. I said on another thread that it would probably be CIAncer that gets him. From what I can gather, after one is diagnosed with CIAncer, death invariably occurs within 2 years and usually within a year. On occasion, even within months. Assuming this is CIAncer. We will see...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68208157

'King Charles III diagnosed with cancer, Buckingham Palace says.'

Maybe the cancer is not so bad but he is looking for an excuse to step down to make way for William. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2024 at 4:10 AM, bamboozooka said:

Interesting seeing as the church of england has been taken over by satanists.

The Oxford Movement, Westcott and Hort, and now the most recent developments of the church as the vanguard of the cultural revolution. The Free Church of England is worth a look but the old CofE is nothing but Rome lite.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 12:52 PM, Dragon Slayer said:

IMO the world is being groomed to accept the antichrist. Whether it is a person/AI/ or System, the Satan juice disrupted the pineal gland, thus damaging discernment; aka 'common sense '. 

No such thing as the anti Christ. Indoctrination programming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

No such thing as the anti Christ. Indoctrination programming.

Ok agreed in principle but I think it exists as a mask, a symbolic or mythological front to cover the puppet masters and give us a shadow play. Designed for the Christians; other cultures are given different masks to play out the narrative and hide the real truth. 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 9:25 AM, alexa said:

I reckon Charley Boy is the last as IMO he is the son of perdition.

He may take gun shot & we will think he's dead, but miraculously comes back life & the masses will wonder after him.

The people that want to usher in the anti-Christ are anti-Anglosphere and they believe America and Britain should fall. As bad as the British royals are, it makes no sense that one would be the anti-Christ, especially when most people are supposed to fall for the deciever. British royals are hated too much.

Also, why would Israelis allow someone from a nation they hate to rule from Jerusalem? They literally attacked Brits to get the state of Israel, and said that British imperialism must be destroyed so they could get Israel.

The agenda is anti-Edom, Alexa. LIterally just listen to what they say.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Campion said:

Ok agreed in principle but I think it exists as a mask, a symbolic or mythological front to cover the puppet masters and give us a shadow play. Designed for the Christians; other cultures are given different masks to play out the narrative and hide the real truth. 

This is probably the most logical view if you don't follow an Abrahamic religion. If I wasn't Christian, I would still worry about an anti-Christ figure, because the people that are trying usher him in don't view a messiah like we view a messiah.

"For the messiah to arrive, you can't think of him like we think of messiah. We think of messiah after the model of Jesus. He's the son of God, divine birth, all of that. That's not how the Jews look at the messiah. They're looking for a king. They are looking for a political leader. And so a matter of fact, messiah to them means the anointed one, and it goes back to the ancient days when they would anoint a king and recognize him as this is the man that God sent,"

- Tom Horn

If Tom is right then that's entirely possible, and the world will get worse for a lot of people regardless of whether they follow an Abrahamic religion.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dragon Slayer said:

Bollocks. It's the opposite. But i respect your opinion, it's what debates were created for  

The "antichrist" is just another label to keep people in check and following the program via fear based indoctrination.

These types of ideas simply send you off down an endless rabbit hole of cover up after cover up over millenea.

Id rather spend that time on moving forward not chasing dark energy.

The more you belive in these things the more you can potentially influence others with that thought pattern, the more chance the collective consciousness will manifest it.

Our thoughts and beliefs matter, its how we create our reality. Plenty of science on that now too.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This is probably the most logical view if you don't follow an Abrahamic religion. If I wasn't Christian, I would still worry about an anti-Christ figure, because the people that are trying usher him in don't view a messiah like we view a messiah.

"For the messiah to arrive, you can't think of him like we think of messiah. We think of messiah after the model of Jesus. He's the son of God, divine birth, all of that. That's not how the Jews look at the messiah. They're looking for a king. They are looking for a political leader. And so a matter of fact, messiah to them means the anointed one, and it goes back to the ancient days when they would anoint a king and recognize him as this is the man that God sent,"

- Tom Horn

If Tom is right then that's entirely possible, and the world will get worse for a lot of people regardless of whether they follow an Abrahamic religion.

^^ This sums up the point I was trying to clarify. Thanks.

• Like 1