Jump to content

The upcoming abdication of King William V, which will ultimately end the monarchy in the U.K..


numnuts

Recommended Posts

On 9/11/2022 at 4:41 PM, numnuts said:

It's Prince William we want to worry about. Regardless of whether he is actually a freemason, or just a fellatioer of, matters not. He is their man. Charles won't abdicate the throne, which will be William's role. I wouldn't be surprised, if Charles gets bumped off somehow, in the next few years. This would be because it's hard to complete the denationalisation of the U.K., in the mass consciousness of the general public, with a monarchy still in place. This is why, in the past decade or so, we have seen the streamlining of the royal family; Harry being shipped off to the U.S., under the guidance of M.K. Megan; Andrew's reputation heavily attacked; and, more recently, Charles's reputation also attacked. As for Prince Edward, I think he has been willingly sidelined. They don't want there to be any viable alternatives to William, when the time comes. One thing I constantly notice, on various threads, on various internet forums, of a certain ilk, is how Prince William seems to avoid a lot of the proverbial royal bashing. Funny that...

 

I made the above post on another thread. I think that this is an important topic, so I have now decided to start this thread on it as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same agenda in Denmark.

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11261605/Queen-Margrethe-Denmark-STRIPS-four-grandchildren-royal-titles.html

 

'We are all very sad': Prince Joachim of Denmark says his four children have been 'harmed' by their grandmother Queen Margrethe's decision to strip them of their royal titles - and says he was only told five DAYS before the shock announcement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Final warning!

 

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1724444/prince-william-royal-family-yougov-poll-future-king-charles-monarchy-end

 

'William warned he could never rise to throne after crushing poll against Royal Family.'

 

'The latest YouGov surveys claim the Firm’s standing has taken a hit, with a slump in British people expressing pride for monarchy from 55 percent in September to 43 percent in January.' (LOL.)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/30/2022 at 4:45 PM, numnuts said:

Everything has been anti-Charles for a while now and will continue to be so, until he is no longer King.

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/real-life/article-11260443/Aussie-claims-hes-Charles-Camillas-child-shares-letter-sent-Queen.htmlbasketball stars

 

'Man claiming to be King Charles III's lovechild shares letter to Queen.'

Since quite some time now, everything has been anti-Charles and will remain so until he is no longer King.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2023 at 9:04 PM, numnuts said:

'William warned he could never rise to throne after crushing poll against Royal Family.'

 

'The latest YouGov surveys claim the Firm’s standing has taken a hit, with a slump in British people expressing pride for monarchy from 55 percent in September to 43 percent in January.'

 

I reckon Charley Boy is the last as IMO he is the son of perdition.

He may take gun shot & we will think he's dead, but miraculously comes back life & the masses will wonder after him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...
On 9/28/2022 at 8:14 PM, numnuts said:

I wouldn't be surprised, if Charles gets bumped off somehow, in the next few years.

 

The way they are talking, this is quite serious. The PTB were never going to let Charles trundle on, for another 10 years or more. I said on another thread that it would probably be CIAncer that gets him. From what I can gather, after one is diagnosed with CIAncer, death invariably occurs within 2 years and usually within a year. On occasion, even within months. Assuming this is CIAncer. We will see...

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68208157

 

'King Charles III diagnosed with cancer, Buckingham Palace says.'

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, numnuts said:

 

The way they are talking, this is quite serious. The PTB were never going to let Charles trundle on, for another 10 years or more. I said on another thread that it would probably be CIAncer that gets him. From what I can gather, after one is diagnosed with CIAncer, death invariably occurs within 2 years and usually within a year. On occasion, even within months. Assuming this is CIAncer. We will see...

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68208157

 

'King Charles III diagnosed with cancer, Buckingham Palace says.'

 

Maybe the cancer is not so bad but he is looking for an excuse to step down to make way for William. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...