florida hurricane ian

bamboozooka

Trunews who report the news nightly, which is based in Florida, is off air tonight. They have just reported this:

Deteriorating weather conditions will not permit the TruNews team to stream a program tonight. Although we are many miles from the storm’s eye, outer bands of Hurricane Ian are lashing Vero Beach with heavy rain and flooding. It would not be wise to require our production team to report to the TruNews studio today.

Hopefully, we will be back on Thursday. We are safe, but the creek at Rick’s house is rising fast.

https://www.trunews.com/stream/no-trunews-today-hurricane-ian

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

government document on weather manipulation to control hurricanes:

https://www.gao.gov/assets/b-100063-096545.pdf

Out of likes, but this is a very pertinent document.

I don't think they're in such tight control of these things as they'd like to be either. Just my own speculation with zero evidence to back it up, but I think they'd have liked the Florida storm to have wreaked even more havoc thn it did.

I also wonder if there's any link between the selection of that area as a target and its having been the place selected for the release of Gates' genetically mutant mosquitoes. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I don't think they're in such tight control of these things as they'd like to be either. Just my own speculation with zero evidence to back it up, but I think they'd have liked the Florida storm to have wreaked even more havoc thn it did.

Wait until they announce the arrival of Hurrican Osama. That'll really fuck Florida up.

• Haha 1