Russian gas pipeline suffers unprecedented damage – operator

legion

On 4/28/2023 at 4:57 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Denmark's Armed Forces confirm Russian ship was seen near the site of Nord Stream explosion
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/04/27/7399763/

must be true if the harbinger of all truth the bbc is running with it a week later.

Nord Stream: Report puts Russian navy ships near pipeline blast site

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65461401

14 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

just as well i reply to your posts cos noone else does.

Attack the argument bam, come on, you can do it.

You say that but people talk about what goes on here outside of this forum, and it's not me that gets accused of bias and hiding from topics.

What you don't understand is that not everyone that reads posts here interact with the forum. Although that kind of traffic has probably gone downhill since search engines like DuckDuckGo have got worse.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

32 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Attack the argument bam, come on, you can do it.

You say that but people talk about what goes on here outside of this forum, and it's not me that gets accused of bias and hiding from topics.

What you don't understand is that not everyone that reads posts here interact with the forum. Although that kind of traffic has probably gone downhill since search engines like DuckDuckGo have got worse.

the king of interactivity

Untitled1.jpg

29 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

the king of interactivity

Untitled1.jpg

Mate, if you want to debate me over something then just holla. If it's just ad homs then that's not a debate though. Anyone can just shout "TDS", muh scooby doo, "triggered", etc. Some of us aren't still stuck in impotent 2016 Trumpwave "own the libs" politics that leads nowhere.

It's all projection though because on one hand you say people don't care about my content, then on the other hand you do damage control because of my content. Top kek.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld