Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The uk was first for jab rollout 

looks like we will be first for the universal credit rollout small island let’s experiment on them first.

Fck them lol 

let’s not play there game off fear and proganda again think more peeps have woke up 😂😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

The uk was first for jab rollout 

looks like we will be first for the universal credit rollout small island let’s experiment on them first.

Fck them lol 

let’s not play there game off fear and proganda again think more peeps have woke up 😂😂😂😂

I hope youre right. I reckon the average muppet will just see money for nothing and cheer it on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I hope youre right. I reckon the average muppet will just see money for nothing and cheer it on

I was being sarcastic the muppets don’t see what we see bud and never will I’m at the Fck the sheep stage let them be sheep 😎

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Celticdevil said:

I was being sarcastic the muppets don’t see what we see bud and never will I’m at the Fck the sheep stage let them be sheep 😎

Sorry. Im a bit slow on the uptake at the best of times

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Popped in to post this myself.

 

let’s hope it is as accurate as the express’s weather warnings

Great minds think alike! They couldn't be more blatant about what awaits us

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Great minds think alike! They couldn't be more blatant about what awaits us

Indeed! 🍻

 

thinking about it, removing cash is the easiest way to push us into their digital prison.


I see the splitting of society ahead. Huxley’s Brave New World beckons.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Indeed! 🍻

 

thinking about it, removing cash is the easiest way to push us into their digital prison.


I see the splitting of society ahead. Huxley’s Brave New World beckons.

 

Bang on the nail in my opinion. I was also taught to save and plan for a rainy day. Well now its monsoon season. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

These headlines, making out millions will be suffering hardship etc.....millions, always have been!

So true. When I was a child in the south of the UK we used to say "its grim up north." This had nothing to do with the stunning landscape and the incredible people it has nurtured. It was to do with the poverty and exploitative conditions an awful lot lived in. 

I've always believed that areas of a country where the resources are, such as coal, should be the most well off. Unfortunately apart from the abusing few it is the exact opposite.

It was the same for my Ladies Grandfather in Sardinia. A poor coal miner living in an area deliberately deprived.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

These headlines, making out millions will be suffering hardship etc.....millions, always have been!

 

Yes indeed, and completely ignored in the boom boom boom of the Blair and Brown side show years, when everybody was rich lol. Food banks, water leaks, old dodgy pipes, sewage in the water, dumping plastics in the sea, people struggling and living hand to mouth, week to week, how long have my elders been talking about all this? The conspiracy theorists? Not a bloody word in the headlines untill they were full steam ahead with the trojan horse idea of caring and saving us. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ovrheard; "it was only £3.87 Considering we made a stop on the way that's not too bad". I looked around to see them looking down at their phone at how much was charged. This is the system now, UBER drivers competing against each other to offer the lowest possible charge for a cab ride, in pennies. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On times radio they are discussing the programme the capture, and how people are set up or let off with the use of technology. Live interviews changed. Etc.

A quick search found this;

 

"Escalating from the CCTV thriller of series one, the six-part run features ‘invisible’ assassins, the terrifying rise of deepfake technology, the ever-growing tension between government and Big Tech, and corruption at the heart of the British media.”

 

Interesting. On a side note, I find the more this all becomes mainstream, the more distrusting people become? Rather than seeing what is being done to them? Damn! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Observations said:

On times radio they are discussing the programme the capture, and how people are set up or let off with the use of technology. Live interviews changed. Etc.

A quick search found this;

 

"Escalating from the CCTV thriller of series one, the six-part run features ‘invisible’ assassins, the terrifying rise of deepfake technology, the ever-growing tension between government and Big Tech, and corruption at the heart of the British media.”

 

Interesting. On a side note, I find the more this all becomes mainstream, the more distrusting people become? Rather than seeing what is being done to them? Damn! 

 

I watched The Capture and would recommend it to anyone who has chance to view it.

 

It's a sad indictment that we all need to be paranoid but we really do. They have so many ways they can stuff people at will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Observations said:

On times radio they are discussing the programme the capture, and how people are set up or let off with the use of technology. Live interviews changed. Etc.

A quick search found this;

 

"Escalating from the CCTV thriller of series one, the six-part run features ‘invisible’ assassins, the terrifying rise of deepfake technology, the ever-growing tension between government and Big Tech, and corruption at the heart of the British media.”

 

Interesting. On a side note, I find the more this all becomes mainstream, the more distrusting people become? Rather than seeing what is being done to them? Damn! 

I did watch the first series. Ended up the usual fudged anti-climax but it did raise a lot of "in plain sight" scenarios. How they sent the police team to the wrong place using CCTV and smartphones, so that what was supposedly happening just in front of them, wasn't there at all.

 

It's like Westworld (or what I've seen of it, which ain't much). 

 

They put it out there as entertainment, but it's telling you what they're capable of and what is already being done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This morning on Sky News at 10.25 I heard;

In a moment we will go over to our live coverage of the treasury select Committee. MP's are taking evidence on the latest Bank of England financial reports from the Governor the Bank of England and its Chief Economist, Huw Pill. 

 

Re; the so called Energy Crisis ... One of the committee asked a question about who was going to pay, and they broke off before the answer by cutting to breaking news on Ryan Giggs retrial ... next July! 

 

Perhaps it hasn't quite got to the stage where everything is brazenly in plain sight, if 'they' still fear us hearing the right questions and answers?

 

This is particularly interesting when you compare it to the latest debates, even yesterday, where those journalists who said lockdown was wrong in March 2020, are now are being silenced with ... well why didn't you say anything, it was a panic, it was unprecedented, or move on that was in the past, and we must concentrate on Ukraine and Energy. 

 

Edited by Observations
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bombadil changed the title to The Great Reset

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...