Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Here we go, Saxo Bank outlines plans...

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9034299/Saxo-Banks-reveals-outrageous-predictions-2021.html

 

 

 

3. TECHNOLOGY BANISHES FAKE NEWS

 

6. UNIVERSAL INCOME 'DECIMATES' BIG CITIES

 

8. A SUCCESSFUL VACCINE KILLS OFF COMPANIES

 

9. SOLAR PANELS SEND COST OF SILVER SURGING

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/9/2020 at 11:03 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Here we go, Saxo Bank outlines plans...

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9034299/Saxo-Banks-reveals-outrageous-predictions-2021.html

 

 

 

3. TECHNOLOGY BANISHES FAKE NEWS

 

6. UNIVERSAL INCOME 'DECIMATES' BIG CITIES

 

8. A SUCCESSFUL VACCINE KILLS OFF COMPANIES

 

9. SOLAR PANELS SEND COST OF SILVER SURGING

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate this shit so much, they always try and spin it in a positive light but in reality we will all be living in hell on earth.

 

Boggles my mind that millions of people have no idea about any of it. Ignorance is bliss I suppose...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I hate this shit so much, they always try and spin it in a positive light but in reality we will all be living in hell on earth.

 

Boggles my mind that millions of people have no idea about any of it. Ignorance is bliss I suppose...

Those of us who refuse it (and don't get forcibly vaccinated) will be living like hunted animals. You've read the stories of resistance members in occupied Europe, it will be like that only worse because of tech.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Those of us who refuse it (and don't get forcibly vaccinated) will be living like hunted animals. You've read the stories of resistance members in occupied Europe, it will be like that only worse because of tech.

100%, I don't think vaccines will be mandatory however and here's my theory why.

 

It's like an initiation. They want you to give in and submit and they will make life difficult in every way if you don't. Hence why multiple politicians worldwide have said that they won't make it mandatory, they are following the revelation script and in revelation it mentions this.

 

They want you to accept "the beast" or whatever these sick fucks call it. It's torah, kabbalah and old testament lunacy which is being pushed heavily. 

 

Could be wrong obviously but it makes sense, the City of London want the goy to bend the knee. It's not enough for them to just forcibly inject people, they want full occult initiation into the NWO and full submission.

 

I think they'll just lock us up or kill us off if we refuse the whole way through this bs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

*****ooooops, wrong thread. I did wonder why I couldn't see it! Silly me. Sorry folks. ****

 

I was puzzled why my daughter's friend wore a face mask at the shop today. He is 5.

Turns out, kids 5 or over in Scotland are required to wear one.

Wtf?!?! 

Edited by allymisfit
Wrong thread
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Basket Case said:


The owner of 'Brickwork Lounge', a restaurant / bar in Ireland explains how it (doesn't) work...

 

 

That's tragic. Found that last line particularly sad, "keep doing the right thing... wearing face masks and hopefully I'll speak to you in the new year".

 

It boggles my mind that nearly a year into this small business owners still think they will get some kind of reward for playing ball in this ridiculous game. They're not going to help you mate, they want your restaurant dead. The only solution is to stop complying.

 

 

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

 

That's tragic. Found that last line particularly sad, "keep doing the right thing... wearing face masks and hopefully I'll speak to you in the new year".

 

It boggles my mind that nearly a year into this small business owners still think they will get some kind of reward for playing ball in this ridiculous game. They're not going to help you mate, they want your restaurant dead. The only solution is to stop complying.

 

 

 Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Illmatic said:

 

That's tragic. Found that last line particularly sad, "keep doing the right thing... wearing face masks and hopefully I'll speak to you in the new year".

 

It boggles my mind that nearly a year into this small business owners still think they will get some kind of reward for playing ball in this ridiculous game. They're not going to help you mate, they want your restaurant dead. The only solution is to stop complying.

 

 


What is the fucking obsession with masks? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

That won't help, that is one of the biggest deceptions of this world...this IS hell. There are many layers and levels, it's not all "bad", but that too is/was an obvious neccesity for the deception to be plausable... the MASK is coming off NOW.( as it has in the past for COUNTLESS numbers of people confronted with hellish experience). 

It's stupid to think this is anything but hell( no offence intended). It is what it is, the world of separation, predators and parasites, lack, loss, attack, amnesia, sickness, suffering, and death. Fear, guilt, shame, arrogance, inferiority, ego. All packaged as natural, real, and "normal". It was an alien world from the start, it's like a progressive illness. The extremes multiply. But it's all just mental masterbation...hahahaha!!

 

This isn't "Divine Creation". That's a slander on The True Creator.

This is nothing and nowheresville, a sick joke dream/illusion that was doomed from the start, by it's own fundamental untrue premises.

 

Re-establish contact with True Source... nothing else matters

The Truth sets us Free

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, novymir said:

That won't help, that is one of the biggest deceptions of this world...this IS hell. There are many layers and levels, it's not all "bad", but that too is/was an obvious neccesity for the deception to be plausable... the MASK is coming off NOW.( as it has in the past for COUNTLESS numbers of people confronted with hellish experience). 

It's stupid to think this is anything but hell( no offence intended). It is what it is, the world of separation, predators and parasites, lack, loss, attack, amnesia, sickness, suffering, and death. Fear, guilt, shame, arrogance, inferiority, ego. All packaged as natural, real, and "normal". It was an alien world from the start, it's like a progressive illness. The extremes multiply. But it's all just mental masterbation...hahahaha!!

 

This isn't "Divine Creation". That's a slander on The True Creator.

This is nothing and nowheresville, a sick joke dream/illusion that was doomed from the start, by it's own fundamental untrue premises.

 

Re-establish contact with True Source... nothing else matters

The Truth sets us Free

 

 

It's cool, I'm not easily offended. This place sure does feel hellish, but I still feel at peace around nature. I guess people could argue that nature is cruel though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It's cool, I'm not easily offended. This place sure does feel hellish, but I still feel at peace around nature. I guess people could argue that nature is cruel though.

I agree :)

 

When I see the beautiful sceneries and walking side by side with the beautiful animals of earth, something tells me this isn't all evil. A duality I guess of both good and bad. Up and down.. Right and wrong.. And so fourth. 

Peace is found within  balance. 

 

Although I did, I must admit, think this really was Planet Hell for a long time, until something clicked. 

 

 

 

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ego-illusion deceives and seduces. The world of opposites is expressing itself as it is. Until one can see the insanity of it, and their own insanity, they will continue to be manipulated and ensnared by it, we cannot escape that which we would impose on others.

The yin-yang is an insane entity, being not of Truth it WILL self-destruct. Hypocrite, false light. All "dark". Dead end.

The humans that are acting predatory and parasitic( who isn't to some degree?) are in perfect alignment with "nature" on "planet earth".

As such, then what are we complaining about??

 

But it's pretty, it's "nice"....til it's your turn to be tortured and eaten-- and it WILL be your turn if you accept it for others... it's happening now...

 

I Am neither predator nor prey, parasite nor host, "positive" nor "negative",  I Am The Truth, and I Am Infinitely Greater and more Effective that any illusion or false idea, I Am The Truth and My Name Is Love.

 

What do I do here? I dispell illusions=Disillusionment leads to Salvation. The only way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, novymir said:

 

 

4 hours ago, novymir said:

I Am neither predator nor prey, parasite nor host, "positive" nor "negative",  I Am The Truth, and I Am Infinitely Greater and more Effective that any illusion or false idea, I Am The Truth and My Name Is Love.

 

You say your name is love, yet you speak fear..

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, allymisfit said:

 

 

You say your name is love, yet you speak fear..

 

It's fearful to you...that's your interpretation of what I've shared. I've already been through it.

\

All fear is paranoia

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

this can be helpful to those who are seeking, not everything in it, but maybe something

http://theunobstructeduniverse.com/TUU_Blog/tag/book-overview-of-the-disappearance-of-the-universe/

Edited by novymir
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bombadil changed the title to The Great Reset

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...