Time & False History

Has our history been completely rewritten ?

Make of this what you will but apparently, people that went to sleep on Sunday, October 4th, 582 AD, woke up on Monday, October 18th 1582 AD. They were not aware that an extra one thousand years had been added to their calendars because they didn’t have access to calendars. Their source of the date and time was the Church.

They were led to believe that the Julian date of Sunday, October 4th, 582 AD, was followed by Friday, October 15th, 582 AD, on the new Gregorian calendar.

Today, we believe that the Julian date of Thursday, October 4th, 1582 AD, was followed by Friday, October 15th, 1582 AD, on the new Gregorian calendar with no change in weekday continuity.

chronographics is  a completely hidden art & has been used to deceive us all.

Was Femenko right?

Anatoly Timofeevich Fomenko is a Soviet and Russian conspiracy theorist, mathematician, professor at Moscow State University, well-known as a topologist, and a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

183088667_afemenkoxxx.webp.fb0a451ee64186274e25b71a5781fb3c.webp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_chronology_(Fomenko)

• Like 2

Give Us Back Our Eleven Days

Claims of civil unrest and rioters demanding “Give us our eleven days” may have arisen through a misinterpretation of a contemporary painting by William Hogarth. His 1755 painting entitled: “An Election Entertainment” refers to the elections of 1754 and depicts a tavern dinner organised by Whig candidates. A stolen Tory campaign banner with the slogan, “Give us our Eleven Days” can be seen lower right (on the black banner on the floor under the seated gentleman’s foot). The Tories can be seen outside the window, demonstrating.

1964275001_a11days.jpg.c1deccf84630fd07e155c3deacd020b5.jpg

https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofBritain/Give-us-our-eleven-days/

On a serious note, I wonder if those changes credited to "evolution" were more like the "interventions" we are seeing right now with the MRNA jabs that will alter human DNA.

Cos something is gonna happen to the human race now, after this crap, and will the future simply assume (or be told through programming) that it was another period of "evolution"?

• Like 3

On 9/25/2022 at 3:09 AM, alexa said:

Make of this what you will but apparently, people that went to sleep on Sunday, October 4th, 582 AD, woke up on Monday, October 18th 1582 AD. They were not aware that an extra one thousand years had been added to their calendars because they didn’t have access to calendars. Their source of the date and time was the Church.

They were led to believe that the Julian date of Sunday, October 4th, 582 AD, was followed by Friday, October 15th, 582 AD, on the new Gregorian calendar.

Today, we believe that the Julian date of Thursday, October 4th, 1582 AD, was followed by Friday, October 15th, 1582 AD, on the new Gregorian calendar with no change in weekday continuity.

Was Femenko right?

Anatoly Timofeevich Fomenko is a Soviet and Russian conspiracy theorist, mathematician, professor at Moscow State University, well-known as a topologist, and a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

Max Igan mentions Anatoly Fomenko,s book about 10 minutes into this video:

Everything is a Lie

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JCP said:

Max Igan mentions Anatoly Fomenko,s book about 10 minutes into this video:

Everything is a Lie

Max is very knowledgeable & knows his stuff. Thanks for sharing these two videos JCP very informative. 👍

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, alexa said:

Max is very knowledgeable & knows his stuff. Thanks for sharing these two videos JCP very informative. 👍

On 9/25/2022 at 3:09 AM, alexa said:

Was Femenko right?

Anyone wanting a free PDF version of "The Issue with Chronology" - Anatoly Fomenko can find it here:

https://ia601300.us.archive.org/1/items/AnatolyFomenkoBooks/History-FictionOrScienceByAnatolyFomenkoVol.1.pdf

Who controls the past controls the future,

Who controls the present controls the past.

~ George Orwell ~

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, JCP said:

~ George Orwell ~

According to Fomenko's claims, the written history of humankind goes only as far back as AD 800, there is almost no information about events between AD 800–1000, and most known historical events took place in AD 1000–1500.

There's just one thing I'm not happy with is In 1887, Edwin Johnson expressed the opinion that early Christian history was largely invented or corrupted in the 2nd and 3rd centuries.

I can't believe this as history was mostly distorted from 70 AD at the fall of Jerusalem plus IMO all these elaborate building we see today are from Jesus's era.

21 hours ago, JCP said:

Anyone wanting a free PDF version of "The Issue with Chronology" - Anatoly Fomenko can find it here:

https://ia601300.us.archive.org/1/items/AnatolyFomenkoBooks/History-FictionOrScienceByAnatolyFomenkoVol.1.pdf

~ George Orwell ~

There's also the old adage 'It's always the Victor who writes the history' 🤫

• Like 2

9 hours ago, alexa said:

There's just one thing I'm not happy with is In 1887, Edwin Johnson expressed the opinion that early Christian history was largely invented or corrupted in the 2nd and 3rd centuries.

I can't believe this as history was mostly distorted from 70 AD at the fall of Jerusalem plus IMO all these elaborate building we see today are from Jesus's era.

If you accept that much of our written history is fake, then you have to accept the possibility that 'Christian history' is also fabricated.

The following is a lengthy but very interesting read:

https://www.stolenhistory.org/articles/our-timeline-could-be-much-shorter-than-we-think.596/

("KorbenDallas" was the original creator of the StolenHistory forum)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

If you accept that much of our written history is fake, then you have to accept the possibility that 'Christian history' is also fabricated.

Never, how ever I do believe their towns & cities were all fabricated, I believe they were far more elaborate than they portrayed, especially Jerusalem. Just reading how Solomon's temple was built is enough for me.

9 hours ago, alexa said:

According to Fomenko's claims, the written history of humankind goes only as far back as AD 800, there is almost no information about events between AD 800–1000, and most known historical events took place in AD 1000–1500.

For me, I have shed all of my belief systems about everything. I'm' like Sergent Schultz in Hogan's Heroes .... "I Know Nothing". 

I do strongly suspect that Everything is a Lie and the history we've been taught more closely resembles propaganda or what they want us to believe. With our limited perceptions as humans in this 3D world, I don't think we have the ability to know; so I keep an open mind and view things in terms of probabilities and possibilities, leaving all answers on the table. I am content in not knowing which leaves me free to explore any and all answers for everything I cannot know. To me it's about realizing and accepting my limitations, because when I say "I know", it locks me out from all other answers or explanations and everything has to fit into this belief.

I have posted this video before, and you may have seen it. It tries to answer the question "Were We Really Created by God", but can be extrapolated out to include any topic that we do not or cannot know.

1 hour ago, JCP said:

For me, I have shed all of my belief systems about everything. I'm' like Sergent Schultz in Hogan's Heroes .... "I Know Nothing". 

I do strongly suspect that Everything is a Lie and the history we've been taught more closely resembles propaganda or what they want us to believe. With our limited perceptions as humans in this 3D world, I don't think we have the ability to know; so I keep an open mind and view things in terms of probabilities and possibilities, leaving all answers on the table. I am content in not knowing which leaves me free to explore any and all answers for everything I cannot know. To me it's about realizing and accepting my limitations, because when I say "I know", it locks me out from all other answers or explanations and everything has to fit into this belief.

I have posted this video before, and you may have seen it. It tries to answer the question "Were We Really Created by God", but can be extrapolated out to include any topic that we do not or cannot know.

I don't know about all this 😅

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 5:08 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

On a serious note, I wonder if those changes credited to "evolution" were more like the "interventions" we are seeing right now with the MRNA jabs that will alter human DNA.

Cos something is gonna happen to the human race now, after this crap, and will the future simply assume (or be told through programming) that it was another period of "evolution"?

In Noah's days people DNA was altered. That's when the flood came.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The following is a lengthy but very interesting read:

https://www.stolenhistory.org/articles/our-timeline-could-be-much-shorter-than-we-think.596/

("KorbenDallas" was the original creator of the StolenHistory forum)

Has KorbenDallas ever given any explanation for his disappearance a while back?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 9:35 PM, JCP said:

~ George Orwell ~

Thanks for your link but I have now ordered the book, I find it better to read & lets hope it sheds more light on this subject. 👍:classic_biggrin: