DI Forum mentioned in Daily Mail

pi3141

5 hours ago, Campion said:

What they're forgetting is that when you do any type of research there's plenty of blind alleys and hypotheses which turn out to be wrong; science is like that too but the scientists need to carry on to obtain the one good gem of information out of numerous discarded possibilities. 

Same with murder investigations - I used both examples to demonstrate what getting to the truth of a matter will look like (when debating pro vaxxers at work). There are lines of enquiry, leads, processes of elimination.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JCP said:

I would suspect that it has nothing to do with racism, but more about the content that exposes the truth they hide. Racism is only the excuse, and if they want to shut it down, they can always find a reason. Personally I will avoid any discussion about race, but I doubt it will make a difference.

And that's what they want - to render everyone either afraid to, or actually prevented from, even mentioning the very things they are using as weapons to create strife.

*Edit* Not just race but LBwhatever and religion too.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, northern star said:
Coupled with this item on the DI news page today, of how the teachers unions are pushing extreme sex education on young children, the agenda becomes very clear.
Why doesnt the Daily Mail "journalist" do an item on this if he cares so much about children>

or

BOMBSHELL UN DOSSIER

UN aid workers raped 60,000 people as it’s claimed organisation employs 3,300 paedophiles

The dossier claims United Nations aid workers have raped 60,000 people and estimate that the organisation employs 3,300 paedophiles

• Like 4

Another thought is that if we all toed the line and were super careful with what we wrote, that they could use AI Chat Bots to create false accounts and post statements that break the rules to give reason to shut us down. There are many claims on the net that over 60% of comments made on chat sites and social media are AI generated. I was going to create a topic about this, but never did. There are plenty of advertisements for AI chat bots online if you do a search. Many of them are used for customer support, however a lot of them are being used for a more nefarious agenda and to sway public opinion.

I think I have encountered some on this form, but I can't be sure so I won't mention them. One in particular was so obvious that I had to ask if they were a bot, and they never made another post since. If they were human, I sincerely apologize; but if they were a bot, I'm sure they will return under another alias and learn from that experience.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JCP said:

Another thought is that if we all toed the line and were super careful with what we wrote, that they could use AI Chat Bots to create false accounts and post statements that break the rules to give reason to shut us down. There are many claims on the net that over 60% of comments made on chat sites and social media are AI generated. I was going to create a topic about this, but never did. There are plenty of advertisements for AI chat bots online if you do a search. Many of them are used for customer support, however a lot of them are being used for a more nefarious agenda and to sway public opinion.

I think I have encountered some on this form, but I can't be sure so I won't mention them. One in particular was so obvious that I had to ask if they were a bot, and they never made another post since. If they were human, I sincerely apologize; but if they were a bot, I'm sure they will return under another alias and learn from that experience.   

Some telltale signs you're talking to a bot:

Watch out for clunky phrasing

Even the best conversational AI often has trouble with the weird complexities and contradictions of language. English is especially difficult for anyone to learn because it’s less a language than a collection of stolen words and contradictory grammatical rules pronounced in a fanciful way that dispenses with logic, and AI struggles as much as human beings. While AI can usually pull off pretty decent results (especially if its scripting has been augmented by a human being), there are often telltale garbled sentences that simply make no sense, or strange substitutions. If you feel like you’re chatting or speaking with an alien who learned English by watching Japanese television, you may be dealing with a bot.

Look for repetition

Bots also tend to be extremely single-minded. Human conversation tends to be fluid—subjects are introduced, dropped, and then picked up again later. But bots are usually constructed for specific purposes, and they will doggedly pursue those purposes no matter what you do. If you notice that the “person” you’re speaking to or chatting with keeps returning to the same recommendation or solution no matter what you say, you might be dealing with a bot. If they literally repeat the precise phrasing each time, that’s an even stronger indication, because humans tend to change how they phrase things—especially if they sense they’re not getting through to you.

Note the response speed

Another sign that you’re dealing with AI is the speed of their responses. Whether in a chat or on the phone, bots can usually generate responses much faster than humans. If the chats are coming back to you instantaneously, or if the voice on the phone is able to instantly give you information that a human should reasonably have to look up in a resource of some sort, you’re either dealing with a bot or the most talented customer service rep in the universe.

Pay attention to vagueness

Bots are often programmed to offer vague, meaningless responses when they don’t understand, often repeating what you just said in order to give the illusion of paying attention. This is an old trick. The “chatbot therapist” ELIZA, developed in the 1960s, uses it constantly. If you tell her, “I’m sad,” she responds “How long have you been sad?” It’s a simple algorithmic construction, but it offers the illusion of sentience. If the “person” you’re chatting with constantly turns your statements around for clarification you might be dealing with an AI that uses this trick to get around sentences it can’t parse easily.

Another aspect of vagueness is responses that superficially make sense but add nothing to the conversation. That’s because AI is usually programmed to produce language that resembles real communication but actually adds nothing.

Pull a “Crazy Ivan”

If you suspect you’re dealing with a bot but you’re not sure, there’s a test you can try. In the movie The Hunt for Red October, the Russian submarine captain played by Sean Connery is known for pulling “Crazy Ivans” while sailing underwater—suddenly turning his boar to see if an enemy sub is hiding in his wake. This kind of surprise move can disrupt an AI as well.

While conversational AI has become extremely sophisticated and it can be difficult to tell from a brief interaction that you’re not talking to a human being, bots still have one major weakness: Difficulty with non sequiturs. This is especially true with emotions and human relationships. In the middle of the conversation, ask your suspected bot about their family, or tell them you’re feeling depressed, just to see the reaction. Bots typically won’t be prepared for this and will either stay doggedly on message, ignoring your outburst, or offer a generic “Sorry, I don’t understand” kind of message. That’s because AIs are ultimately programs, and thus have what’s known as error handling. If it can’t process what you’re saying, it will drop into the same subroutine over and over again.

In some cases, the bot won’t respond at all to a Crazy Ivan question—whereas a real-live human will probably laugh nervously and at least make some kind of effort at a response.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

imo it is the first shot across our bows

there is too much good information going out on the forum and the deep state wants that information purged from the internet and it will send its operatives down here to infiltrate and disrupt

My thoughts exactly Mac, they are not too well pleased with the truth getting out, censoring on the net is getting worse by the day & soon I can see all social media platforms being censored, in the future I can see the net being just as a glorified selling & buying place along with their lying news bulletins.

1984 anyone.

• Like 4

What PISSES them off about forums like this one is that:

- A very BROAD range of topics ranging from media to politics to business to technology to the occult and the metaphysical comes together in ONE place

- People are OPEN MINDED here - topics like the Secret Space Programme or Targeted Individuals can easily get you laughed at and ridiculed elsewhere

- The overall quality of information here is much HIGHER than your typical internet hangout. The quantity is remarkable too.

- Contributors on this forum are BRAVE souls who discuss topics and angles on topics the average person would not want to discuss in public because of a fear of repercussions or negative consequences

- The HONESTY level is high here. There is a real sense that people post what they sincerely believe to be OBJECTIVE TRUTH on this forum

- The NARRATIVE which emerges when you read this forum is STRONGLY AT ODDS with what MSM like to convey

- COLLABORATIVE Analysis works quite well here. Everyone contributes their angle to the analysis, and in many cases there is a sense that at the very least you get closer to the TRUTH through it than you would have gotten on your own

Of course TPTB will want to NUKE a place like this.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

What PISSES them off about forums like this one is that:

- A very BROAD range of topics ranging from media to politics to business to technology to the occult and the metaphysical comes together in ONE place

- People are OPEN MINDED here - topics like the Secret Space Programme or Targeted Individuals can easily get you laughed at and ridiculed elsewhere

- The overall quality of information here is much HIGHER than your typical internet hangout. The quantity is remarkable too.

- Contributors on this forum are BRAVE souls who discuss topics and angles on topics the average person would not want to discuss in public because of a fear of repercussions or negative consequences

- The HONESTY level is high here. There is a real sense that people post what they sincerely believe to be OBJECTIVE TRUTH on this forum

- The NARRATIVE which emerges when you read this forum is STRONGLY AT ODDS with what MSM like to convey

- COLLABORATIVE Analysis works quite well here. Everyone contributes their angle to the analysis, and in many cases there is a sense that at the very least you get closer to the TRUTH through it than you would have gotten on your own

Of course TPTB will want to NUKE a place like this.

Spot on 👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pi3141 said:

The Hampstead sex cult hoax: How parents and children at a cosy prep school in the affluent suburb fell victim to a heinous campaign of lies and intimidation - all orchestrated by a school-gate mother deranged by divorce

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11244343/How-parents-prep-school-Hampstead-fell-victim-heinous-campaign-lies-intimidation.html

Why are the Daily Masonical basically just rehashing an article, with the same pictures, from a few years ago? Sabine was a good soul, who was warned by many folks where she was heading, rightly or wrongly, but she didn't listen.

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

says in the article:

Luckily, there was a group prepared to fight back. A band of ‘internet warriors’ who didn’t like the way Ella’s children were being used came together. They included a parent on Ella’s list, a teacher from Birmingham and a reformed conspiracy theorist who I have agreed not to name.

Hmm a 'reformed conspiracy theorist'. Could that be the source for the journalists story? Could it be that the 'reformed conspiracy theorist' is a member of the david icke forum who wants to see it maligned and shut down?

It's all very childish and it smacks of desperation to me. Dragging out the 'conspiracy theorist' tag had already become quite a puny tactic, by the early 2010's.  

10 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Am I missing something here, I found a thread mentioning this Hampstead case and hardly any replies exist at all and not a single person says anything eluding to it being bonafide fact, it was just put up as a documentary and subsequently disappeared off youtube, or at least that link is dead. Why on earth does it even remotely mention DI forum? bizzarre or as said previously am I missing something here.

I remember the thread on the pre-2019 forum very well. It was 'worked' by certain parties (new accounts), like 24/7, right from the off. One account even went in excess of 48 hours constant posting, without a gap of more than 2 hours in the said legendary session. Seems someone was too lazy to switch accounts on a shift handover. Why all the attention though? As you have noted, from what you have seen on this new forum, I would say the same from what I saw on the old forum. Just that there were more folks about. Sensible questions were being asked and no wild accusations were being bandied around. All of the bile and hatred came from those 'working' the thread, which was also pointed out by many folks at the time. This Daily Masonical journalist seems to be a bit of a nutjob. If they are at all interested in 'truth', then why don't they try unearthing the blatantly 'not Joe Public' accounts currently 'working' the comments section on their very own article. 🤐

10 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I presume the DM article is referring to the 'old' David Icke forum, rather than this current iteration.

They must be.

5 hours ago, northern star said:

I wondered why theyre bringing this up now, when as far as Im aware there have been no updates on this case. No new posts on here about it either, for years now. So its pretty obvious theyre gearing up to something, stirring up public hatred against "conspiracy theorists", using an incendiary topic. This is indeed a mini-novel, far removed from "journalism". Absolutely no questioning into why the police never investigated the locations named by the children, or the marks distinguishing the abusive teachers, which could have resolved the case once and for all. Thats what people seemed to be calling for at the time, demanding answers into how the whole thing came about. All this article does is demonise the mother. Its not like these kind of stories arent circulating elsewhere, outside this case. New testimonies are emerging all the time from victims with similar stories, not least the rumours swirling about military rescue operations in Ukraine, New York and elsewhere. Maybe that's what theyre trying to head off.

I never claimed to know what did or didn't go on. I just wondered why some of the things the police could have done, to quell some of the alleged hysteria, weren't done. From memory, at least a few of the locations were visited.  

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I remember the thread on the pre-2019 forum very well. It was 'worked' by certain parties (new accounts), like 24/7, right from the off. One account even went in excess of 48 hours constant posting, without a gap of more than 2 hours in the said legendary session. Seems someone was too lazy to switch accounts on a shift handover. Why all the attention though? As you have noted, from what you have seen on this new forum, I would say the same from I saw on the old forum. Just that there were more folks about. Sensible questions were being asked and no wild accusations were being bandied around. All of the bile and hatred came from those 'working' the thread, which was also pointed out by many folks at the time. This Daily Masonical journalist seems to be a bit of a nutjob. If they are at all interested in 'truth', then why don't they try unearthing the blatantly 'not Joe Public' accounts currently 'working' the comments section on their article. 

If you have any suspicions about this sort of posting continuing mods would be ultra grateful for a pm. There’s a lot going on at the moment. Anything might help to remove bad actors on the forum. 

22 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I never claimed to know what did or didn't go on. I just wondered why some of the things the police could have done, to quell some of the alleged hysteria, weren't done. From memory, at least a few of the locations were visited.  

You could be right. But also from memory I got the impression as with all these things that this case went to the very top, and given the affluence of the area, the police's involvement would have been irrelevant. Thats why most conspiracies start in the first place, because those at the top are controlling the narrative, with their lackeys in the mainstream media protecting them and their lies.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

If you have any suspicions about this sort of posting continuing mods would be ultra grateful for a pm. There’s a lot going on at the moment. Anything might help to remove bad actors on the forum. 

They just come back in different guises though. The best thing to do is to keep them on as tight a leash as possible. Trouble isn't too hard to notice. I have reported posts on occasion over the years, but it was more to do with highlighting concerning 'trends', rather than who specifically happened to make the post I was reporting. 'They' definitely tried to use the 'Coronavirus Mega-Thread' as a dumping ground for some dodgy posts, when it was running to many pages a day, in the hope that their dodgy posts got missed and stayed up. This is one of the reasons why I constantly monitored it. And, no, it wasn't an easy task.    

51 minutes ago, northern star said:

You could be right. But also from memory I got the impression as with all these things that this case went to the very top, and given the affluence of the area, the police's involvement would have been irrelevant. Thats why most conspiracies start in the first place, because those at the top are controlling the narrative, with their lackeys in the mainstream media protecting them and their lies.

I think that a good way of thinking about this matter is to ask some simple questions. Does one get the impression that the mass media narrative was all about whether any of this could or couldn't have happened, purely in the context that it was alleged to have happened? Or does one get the impression that the mass media narrative was all about whether any of this could or couldn't have happened, in general? I mean, forget some of the outlandish window dressing that was chucked in here and there. Let's just say we are talking about one dodgy cult or another raping, torturing and murdering children, with no frills attached. For me, it was clearly a case of the latter. So, irrespective of what did or didn't happen in leafy Hampstead, we seem to have a mass media agenda against acknowledging that anything even remotely like this can happen anywhere at any time. The evidence to the contrary is clearly out there though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

My mind still boggles, as to how the Daily Masonical can lament about all of the hurt caused, on the one hand; while rehashing an article that dredges it all up again, on the the other. Just WTF.

Edited by numnuts

1 minute ago, numnuts said:

They just come back in different guises though. The best thing to do is to keep them on as tight a leash as possible. Trouble isn't too hard to notice. I have reported posts on occasion over the years, but it was more to do with highlighting concerning 'trends', rather than who specifically happened to make the post I was reporting. 'They' definitely tried to use the 'Coronavirus Mega-Thread' as a dumping ground for some dodgy posts, when it was running to many pages a day, in the hope that their dodgy posts got missed and stayed up. This is one of the reasons why I constantly monitored it. And, no, it wasn't an easy task.    

I agree with what you’ve said and we are aware of a lot of what’s going on. Doesn’t mean we won’t miss something though so any heads up will help. Same goes to any member suspecting something. Report the post etc.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Do you think it's time to rebrand the forum as a support group, instead of a truther forum? Truth is something that fears no investigation, something that isn't really possible on a Forum hosted in the UK. Surely we should just drop the pretense.

It's just semantics though. Whatever it's branded as, the content is recording and commenting on stuff they don't want noticed.

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's just semantics though. Whatever it's branded as, the content is recording and commenting on stuff they don't want noticed.

Possibly, but at least it would only attract people that only feel comfortable addressing symptoms instead of the root of our problems. People come here and feel like they can go right down the rabbit hole, but that's not possible, or at least it won't be with the online harms bill.

11 hours ago, numnuts said:

Why are the Daily Masonical basically just rehashing an article, with the same pictures, from a few years ago? Sabine was a good soul, who was warned by many folks where she was heading, rightly or wrongly, but she didn't listen.  

Don't know. I don't remember the thread because I spent most of my time in the Free Energy and Religion Forums, (as well as UFO and Ancient Knowledge etc) and I tend to stay out of sensationalist conspiracies until I know more. I don't remember Sabine, but (as the article mentions it) I looked into Forced Adoptions, I do think what was reported was actually happening. But then the bandwagon went to far - MP Hemmings withdrew support and now I don't know what to think. Its gone quiet, but I reckon forced adoptions are still a thing.

However, I do know what to think about these conspiracy bandwagons that crop up now and then, Freemen, Flat earth, Celebs being Transgender, Leaders being clones etc.

I steer clear of them cos they sound like crap to me, if the evidence mounts, I'll reconsider, but otherwise, I think these conspiracy bandwagons do more to harm the conspiracy field and forums like these than help it.

I would like the DI Forum to be known as the place to go to get the truth, full of informed members who properly do their research, not the place to go to jump on the latest bandwagon. Not just an echo chamber for crazy conspiracies.

Perhaps the Forum can learn something from these experiences. 

3 hours ago, pi3141 said:

However, I do know what to think about these conspiracy bandwagons that crop up now and then, Freemen, Flat earth, Celebs being Transgender, Leaders being clones etc.

I steer clear of them cos they sound like crap to me, if the evidence mounts, I'll reconsider, but otherwise, I think these conspiracy bandwagons do more to harm the conspiracy field and forums like these than help it.

yeah but how many of those bandwagons are seeded here by bad actors?

77th brigade operatives can run multiple username accounts and can create a false sense of traction behind any topic they want. They can make up whatever they like and make it into a bandwagon.

I don't know the specifics of the hampstead story as i never really delved into it so i don't know what the truth is one way or another with that one but i do vaguely remember it. i don't see why the whole forum should be pulled into disrepute for it anymore than any daily mail author would feel responsible for the words of another journalist on their same newspaper. For example if their weather report says it will rain and it doesn't do the politics writers apologise for that?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yeah but how many of those bandwagons are seeded here by bad actors?

77th brigade operatives can run multiple username accounts and can create a false sense of traction behind any topic they want. They can make up whatever they like and make it into a bandwagon.

Yes thats true. I don't think its just 77th though, its also Israeli, Russian, and Eastern regimes who will also engage, among others. Imo.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Do you think it's time to rebrand the forum as a support group, instead of a truther forum? Truth is something that fears no investigation, something that isn't really possible on a Forum hosted in the UK. Surely we should just drop the pretense.

Didn't help a Vaccine Effects Support Group on Fakebook with a quarter of a million members. The Beeb got it cancelled.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Didn't help a Vaccine Effects Support Group on Fakebook with a quarter of a million members. The Beeb got it cancelled.

Fair point. I don't know the answer then. After people see what is being done to them, it's natural that they're going to ask who is responsible, or why their leaders hate them, and that's when they start noticing patterns if their IQ is high enough.

• Like 2

I think a lot of the problem is that some people prefer the format of a forum compared to social media, which is fine. Some of us forum members that discuss more controversial topics could set up a group or something elsewhere that has more resources to safeguard free speech, like Minds or something. Obviously it shouldn't use the Icke name though because that would be unfair on the Ickes.

I don't know, I feel like anything that is done at this point is only buying time anyway.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

2 groups, one with 100K subscribers and one with 250K.

BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Big pharma must be protected, you see.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2022 at 12:32 PM, Macnamara said:

the tacit message of the story is clear: conspiracy theories are misinformation and cause people to do bad things therefore the plebs must not be allowed to say anything that is not sanctioned by the state

When I was a kid conspiracies were fun...

and available on the newsagents shelves...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unexplained_(magazine)

....of course along with other publications of interest to a young lad.

• Thanks 1