DI Forum mentioned in Daily Mail

pi3141

The Hampstead sex cult hoax: How parents and children at a cosy prep school in the affluent suburb fell victim to a heinous campaign of lies and intimidation - all orchestrated by a school-gate mother deranged by divorce

Link - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11244343/How-parents-prep-school-Hampstead-fell-victim-heinous-campaign-lies-intimidation.html

• Like 1

says in the article:

Luckily, there was a group prepared to fight back. A band of ‘internet warriors’ who didn’t like the way Ella’s children were being used came together. They included a parent on Ella’s list, a teacher from Birmingham and a reformed conspiracy theorist who I have agreed not to name.

Hmm a 'reformed conspiracy theorist'. Could that be the source for the journalists story? Could it be that the 'reformed conspiracy theorist' is a member of the david icke forum who wants to see it maligned and shut down?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

says in the article:

Luckily, there was a group prepared to fight back. A band of ‘internet warriors’ who didn’t like the way Ella’s children were being used came together. They included a parent on Ella’s list, a teacher from Birmingham and a reformed conspiracy theorist who I have agreed not to name.

Hmm a 'reformed conspiracy theorist'. Could that be the source for the journalists story? Could it be that the 'reformed conspiracy theorist' is a member of the david icke forum who wants to see it maligned and shut down?

Birmingham you say..... Isn't @Grumpy Owl from that neck of the woods? Could be them 😂

Edited by Morpheus

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Birmingham you say..... Isn't @Grumpy Owl from that neck of the woods? Could be them 😂

the tacit message of the story is clear: conspiracy theories are misinformation and cause people to do bad things therefore the plebs must not be allowed to say anything that is not sanctioned by the state

now the problem with that is that you could have a place like this where lots of really good information gets shared but you could have a bad actor who comes in and poisons the well with a non story to make everyone look bad through 'guilt by association'. Then all the good info gets swept under the carpet and out of public view

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the tacit message of the story is clear: conspiracy theories are misinformation and cause people to do bad things therefore the plebs must not be allowed to say anything that is not sanctioned by the state

Yes, in a similar vein we had this here yesterday:

Protests lead to social media misinformation warning

West Midlands Police have asked people to be mindful of misinformation and rumour on social media after two protests took place.

About 50 people gathered near a Hindu temple in Coventry on Thursday. Earlier, 150 people met in Smethwick which resulted in minor disorder.

The reasons surrounding the protests are complex, police said, but added it was working with community leaders.

Unsubstantiated claims on social media can have a serious impact, it warned.

A spokesman said there had been several instances of fake news and unsubstantiated claims being spread on social media and messaging services.

From: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-63012155

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Yes, I'm from Birmingham but I'm not a teacher though. 🙄

the way i'm reading that is that the teacher and the 'reformed conspiracy theorist' are not the same person but part of a group of 'internet warriors'  working to hit back at this forum (i believe such a group exists)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

says in the article:

Well the timing's "interesting", as only last week this place was under serious threat of being closed down. There are probably tons of bad actors lurking here, I'd be more shocked if there weren't any tbh.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

now the problem with that is that you could have a place like this where lots of really good information gets shared but you could have a bad actor who comes in and poisons the well with a non story to make everyone look bad through 'guilt by association'. Then all the good info gets swept under the carpet and out of public view

What they're forgetting is that when you do any type of research there's plenty of blind alleys and hypotheses which turn out to be wrong; science is like that too but the scientists need to carry on to obtain the one good gem of information out of numerous discarded possibilities. 

• Like 3

Am I missing something here, I found a thread mentioning this Hampstead case and hardly any replies exist at all and not a single person says anything eluding to it being bonafide fact, it was just put up as a documentary and subsequently disappeared off youtube, or at least that link is dead. Why on earth does it even remotely mention DI forum? bizzarre or as said previously am I missing something here?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Campion said:

What they're forgetting is that when you do any type of research there's plenty of blind alleys and hypotheses which turn out to be wrong; science is like that too but the scientists need to carry on to obtain the one good gem of information out of numerous discarded possibilities. 

that's true and we are beginning to see the tactics that the deep state is going to use to silence dissent

for example the legal world is drifting more and more into the territory of criminalising 'offence' but 'offence' is a completely subjective thing. I'm offended by plenty of things that the state and the woke brigade do but does anyone care about my feelings? No of course not because what they are talking about is what THEY say is politically correct

so under such rules a person can cry crocodile tears and claim to be 'offended' at something so that the state will then come in and shut it down

we are going to find more and more that things that are objectively true will be deemed 'offencive' to someone and then talking about them will become criminalised

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Why on earth does it even remotely mention DI forum? bizzarre or as said previously am I missing something here?

imo it is the first shot across our bows

there is too much good information going out on the forum and the deep state wants that information purged from the internet and it will send its operatives down here to infiltrate and disrupt

glenn greenwald did a piece for the intercept showing leaked info about how JTRIG use the four 'D's' online: deny, disrupt, degrade and deceive

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that's true and we are beginning to see the tactics that the deep state is going to use to silence dissent

for example the legal world is drifting more and more into the territory of criminalising 'offence' but 'offence' is a completely subjective thing. I'm offended by plenty of things that the state and the woke brigade do but does anyone care about my feelings? No of course not because what they are talking about is what THEY say is politically correct

so under such rules a person can cry crocodile tears and claim to be 'offended' at something so that the state will then come in and shut it down

we are going to find more and more that things that are objectively true will be deemed 'offencive' to someone and then talking about them will become criminalised

The truth is mindblowingly offensive, I do not expect it to sit easy with any living-breathing-thinking-feeling-person, at all!

Just now, Macnamara said:

glenn greenwald did a piece for the intercept showing leaked info about how JTRIG use the four 'D's' online: deny, disrupt, degrade and deceive

I have had a lot of time for his work over the years. 4 Ds, I must keep those in mind when I read posts here and elsewhere. Patterns of behaviour and all that! I also tend to agree that some people are here to disrupt entirely, I have made that known elsewhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

"A reformed conspiracy theorist"

i bet it won't be someone who doesn't believe that conspiracies exist

it will be someone who has seen what the conspiracy is but they have decided that actually they support the agenda and hate the people opposing it

i have come across those kind of people online. You show them mountains of evidence to prove what you are saying is true but they still oppose you

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Am I missing something here, I found a thread mentioning this Hampstead case and hardly any replies exist at all and not a single person says anything eluding to it being bonafide fact, it was just put up as a documentary and subsequently disappeared off youtube, or at least that link is dead. Why on earth does it even remotely mention DI forum? bizzarre or as said previously am I missing something here?

I presume the DM article is referring to the 'old' David Icke forum, rather than this current iteration.

• Thanks 1

There have been a lot of people here over the years who were shady and clearly only here to make trouble one way or another. There are far fewer these days (though there are far fewer members generally). But the 'reformed internet warrior', in question might well be a fictional entity. They can invent any, 'unnamed' former member they wish to on a whim.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

There have been a lot of people here over the years who were shady and clearly only here to make trouble one way or another. There are far fewer these days (though there are far fewer members generally). But the 'reformed internet warrior', in question might well be a fictional entity. They can invent any, 'unnamed' former member they wish to on a whim.

'reformed conspiracy theorist' who is part of a group of 'internet warriors'

my experience debating these issues with people is that some people simply don't care about what is objectively true. They have a subjective agenda and that is what guides their actions.

I've posted a few examples of antifa members photographed in the newspapers wearing dark occult symbols. They know what those symbols represent and they wear them anyway. This forum has had its fair share of those types: they don't care what is true and what isn't true. They believe only that the end justifies the means and they will lie and cheat to get what they want. The corporate media is full of those types

They want us gone and they will fight dirty to get what they want

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

Realistically it will only be a matter of time. Imo we are in the final throes before complete internet censorship. So many bad actors recently on the Forum. New and old.

No, I don't mean you Mac.

The number of antisemitic posts even after a clear warning was given has been crazy. I dont mean grey areas but clear and obvious.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

yes, along with the online harms bill they are gearing up to silence us for good

I wondered why theyre bringing this up now, when as far as Im aware there have been no updates on this case.
No new posts on here about it either, for years now. So its pretty obvious theyre gearing up to something, stirring up public hatred against "conspiracy theorists", using an incendiary topic.

This is indeed a mini-novel, far removed from "journalism". Absolutely no questioning into why the police never investigated the locations named by the children, or the marks distinguishing the abusive teachers, which could have resolved the case once and for all.
Thats what people seemed to be calling for at the time, demanding answers into how the whole thing came about. All this article does is demonise the mother. Its not like these kind of stories arent circulating elsewhere, outside this case. New testimonies are emerging all the time from victims with similar stories, not least the rumours swirling about military rescue operations in Ukraine, New York and elsewhere. Maybe that's what theyre trying to head off.

Coupled with this item on the DI news page today, of how the teachers unions are pushing extreme sex education on young children, the agenda becomes very clear.
Why doesnt the Daily Mail "journalist" do an item on this if he cares so much about children?

Pure evil ‘teacher’ unions pushing ‘teachers’ to impose shocking and extraordinary sex programming on children – straight off the script of the Global Cult

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I'm from Birmingham also, though if I wanted to hide my identity and even cast aspersions on somebody else I would say I'm from Manchester or Liverpool or wherever.

• Haha 1

I would suspect that it has nothing to do with racism, but more about the content that exposes the truth they hide. Racism is only the excuse, and if they want to shut it down, they can always find a reason. Personally I will avoid any discussion about race, but I doubt it will make a difference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1