The World Council for Health, Bath, UK

Observations

download.png.70d1aa92e206acb04ee21c9d6eb0883c.png

The World Council for Health 

An absolute wealth of knowledge. This organisation based in Bath, UK, is part of a wonderful community and deserves all the respect, support and attention .. in the world 😃 

Would you help me to compile a thread of quotes, videos and articles, and a list of the people involved, particularly in the two conferences this year in Bath, and recently in Vienna, to highlight and support just some of the paths of strength and community that are increasing every day, thanks to these remarkable individuals. I am eternally grateful, and this little dedication to Dr Tess Laurie and everyone else involved, both locally and internationally, is long overdue. 

Many thanks to rebornsteve for his post today that spurred me into action. I have wanted to share this for far too long. 

20220921_171236.jpg.27b567995ce1db5c5c2d14f00442b6ef.jpg

Just one of many screenshots from May 2022 in Bath ...

BWC-Featured-Image.jpeg.jpg.2480f0a42cff230319850c074ca0ec2a.jpg

20220921_171321.jpg.3b1039abc754893176732d7024646d58.jpg

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/

News, blogs, videos, interviews, statements, resources, get involved. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Observations said:

download.png.70d1aa92e206acb04ee21c9d6eb0883c.png

The World Council for Health 

An absolute wealth of knowledge. This organisation based in Bath, UK, is part of a wonderful community and deserves all the respect, support and attention .. in the world 😃 

Would you help me to compile a thread of quotes, videos and articles, and a list of the people involved, particularly in the two conferences this year in Bath, and recently in Vienna, to highlight and support just some of the paths of strength and community that are increasing every day, thanks to these remarkable individuals. I am eternally grateful, and this little dedication to Dr Tess Laurie and everyone else involved, both locally and internationally, is long overdue. 

Many thanks to rebornsteve for his post today that spurred me into action. I have wanted to share this for far too long. 

20220921_171236.jpg.27b567995ce1db5c5c2d14f00442b6ef.jpg

Just one of many screenshots from May 2022 in Bath ...

BWC-Featured-Image.jpeg.jpg.2480f0a42cff230319850c074ca0ec2a.jpg

20220921_171321.jpg.3b1039abc754893176732d7024646d58.jpg

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/

News, blogs, videos, interviews, statements, resources, get involved. 

This is definitely a very positive and influential organisation that is gaining traction. 

40 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

My pleasure 😇 

every now and then I realise that in a small way I am helping us all.

I'm smiling reading this, you made my day when I saw your introduction to the video you shared, and that it was Maajid and the World Council for Health. We all need this encouragement, and every single gesture however big or small is making a massive difference. If there is any positive to this despicable few years, it's that it has created a springboard, and that we are still going, and we are still learning, and hopefully amongst all the uncertainty and fear, we are connecting virtually and in person, on a level that is bigger than all of us. 

Or something like that. I'll quickly press send 😆 

All the best.