Another freedom of speech organisation targeted

CarpeDiem

1 hour ago, CarpeDiem said:

I notice Louisa Clarence Smith has several interesting articles on her Telegraph page. I appreciate it. I think? 😉 I wonder who Louise is? I'll have a look later at which other newspapers are covering this. It's still rather strange to actually see the media showing these things, as they become harder to contain, more out in the open. It's also another part of demoralising the people, and testing the water? It reminds me of the online harms bill, and people's rights being eliminated in the name of safety. The right to confidently speak, and to have an opinion, are some of the things that actually keep you safe. 

I saw this was shown on GB News. 

20220921_101930.jpg.bdb5441729ee8191411cc56d1171bb98.jpg

20220921_101953.jpg.348ec15392ee0662c9ec9831e99db90f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It has been happening for years. Telegraph are only piping up because anyone can criticize woke culture. I doubt they cared about other folks further to the Right of them that dared to commit bigger thought crimes.

And no, Musk doesn't still control Paypal, and I don't think he ever did. He was just a co-founder to my knowledge.

John Donahoe and Dan Schulman control it now. Paypal is also partnered with the ADL.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Conspiracy... Conspiracy...

Does MUSK still CONTROL Paypal???

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It has been happening for years. Telegraph are only piping up because anyone can criticize woke culture. I doubt they cared about other folks further to the Right of them that dared to commit bigger thought crimes.

And no, Musk doesn't still control Paypal, and I don't think he ever did. He was just a co-founder to my knowledge.

John Donahoe and Dan Schulman control it now. Paypal is also partnered with the ADL.

Correct, while Elon Musk was a 'founder' of PayPal, I don't believe he's had any involvement with them for years now.

Don't forget, for several years PayPal was 'owned' by eBay, until they offloaded it a few years ago.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't think we know who owns or controls what anymore...

Its so easy for these guys to announce "I'm out. Sold it. Nothing to do with me anymore." but stay in charge behind the scenes.

Like Gates and MICROSOFT.

Anyone REALLY believe GATES has no control over MS anymore?

But on paper, MS is its own thing now.

Somehow...

37 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I dunno. If I see a pattern emerging and it's same people that are overrepresented in certain industries, I'm not going to ignore it.

What I meant is that there is a lot of smoke and mirrors when big money is involved.

Its a given that anything big money oriented in the U.S. has serious Jewish influence on it and links to ADL, JDL and the rest of those fakers.

Musk himself may be Jewish - Elon means Oaktree in Hebrew afaik.

I am very suspicious of Musk.

There are thousands of entrepreneurs in the U.S. who are as smart or smarter than Musk.

Somehow HE never LOSES at anything and keeps getting wealthier and wealthier.

Somehow HE gets to DO the really BIG shit thousands dream of but cannnot reach.

Which is why I doubt that Paypal has nothing whatsoever to do with him anymore.

My Spidey Sense says that he may very well hold a fair share in PayPal through shell companies or big banks.

1 minute ago, Truthblast said:

What I meant is that there is a lot of smoke and mirrors when big money is involved.

Its a given that anything big money oriented in the U.S. has serious Jewish influence on it and links to ADL, JDL and the rest of those fakers.

Musk himself may be Jewish - Elon means Oaktree in Hebrew afaik.

I am very suspicious of Musk.

There are thousands of entrepreneurs in the U.S. who are as smart or smarter than Musk.

Somehow HE never LOSES at anything and keeps getting wealthier and wealthier.

Somehow HE gets to DO the really BIG shit thousands dream of but cannnot reach.

Which is why I doubt that Paypal has nothing whatsoever to do with him anymore.

My Spidey Sense says that he may very well hold a fair share in PayPal through shell companies or big banks.

I hear you. I'm suspicious of Musk too. He's just another technocrat, but he uses the edgy memelord image to dupe young folk that don't trust other technocrats like Gates. It's so obvious.

• Thanks 1