King Charles III

alexa

What the media won't tell you about King Charles III

Part 3

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=KAAWSA4YYRWU

image_2022-09-20_100836432.png.f06672371091ebefa744e766cd7ff3f9.png

It was Lord Mountbatten who introduced Jimmy Savile to Charley boy, I reckon Mountbatten was Jimmy Savile's Dad as they look so alike with their big pointy noses.

553957204_asvile.jpg.e23db398e00aa5a921d18bbbc0703d27.jpg

2016190575_alord.jpg.6ab7f4dc19ffba5eddcdf3c9604e2569.jpg

Like father like son in more ways than one.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It looks like Charley boy has had his orders already to usher in a one world religion.

'Shorter, smaller, less expensive': King Charles wants slimmed-down coronation to reflect new-look monarchy - and could choose the 70th anniversary of his mother's crowning on June 2 for his own, plans for 'Operation Golden Orb' reveal

While the traditional aspects of the ceremony are expected to remain unchanged, it is thought the King will try to celebrate and 'protect the diversity' of the UK by inviting members of different faiths, including Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu and Buddhist people as part of the congregation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11232997/King-Charles-III-wants-slimmed-coronation-spring-reflect-new-look-monarchy.html

16 hours ago, alexa said:

It looks like Charley boy has had his orders already to usher in a one world religion.

'Shorter, smaller, less expensive': King Charles wants slimmed-down coronation to reflect new-look monarchy - and could choose the 70th anniversary of his mother's crowning on June 2 for his own, plans for 'Operation Golden Orb' reveal

While the traditional aspects of the ceremony are expected to remain unchanged, it is thought the King will try to celebrate and 'protect the diversity' of the UK by inviting members of different faiths, including Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu and Buddhist people as part of the congregation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11232997/King-Charles-III-wants-slimmed-coronation-spring-reflect-new-look-monarchy.html

"Charles said in a 1994 documentary that he was more a “defender of faith” than “the faith.” He questioned the impulse to prioritize one particular interpretation. “People have fought to the death over these things,” he said, “which seems to me a peculiar waste of people’s energy, when we’re all actually aiming for the same ultimate goal.” Instead, he said, he preferred to embrace all religious traditions and “the pattern of the divine, which I think is in all of us."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/09/13/king-charles-religion-faith/  

He's got to put on a show of being the head of the  C of E otherwise it would cause a constitutional problem (it's still the established church), but he's been thinking about a universalist type of religion for a long time.  

27 minutes ago, Campion said:

but he's been thinking about a universalist type of religion for a long time.

And now he can bring in a one world religion along side with their one world order, all's we're missing now is a one world leader :classic_ohmy::classic_biggrin:

Blimey they managed to get his ears on 😂 & whats with the D. G. REX ?

First look at new King Charles coin: 50p piece that will go into circulation before Christmas featuring the new monarch's profile is unveiled by the Royal Mint 

62940129-0-image-m-1_1664504513153.jpg

People will start to see the King's image in their change from around December, as 50p coins depicting Charles gradually enter circulation to meet demand

11 minutes ago, alexa said:

Blimey they managed to get his ears on 😂 & whats with the D. G. REX ?

First look at new King Charles coin: 50p piece that will go into circulation before Christmas featuring the new monarch's profile is unveiled by the Royal Mint 

62940129-0-image-m-1_1664504513153.jpg

People will start to see the King's image in their change from around December, as 50p coins depicting Charles gradually enter circulation to meet demand

D G stands for Dei Gratia - by the grace of God, and Rex means king. Why they assume God approves is a mystery, but then again, it's more likely mockery.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

D G stands for Dei Gratia - by the grace of God, and Rex means king.

Thanks Tin, I thought it may have something to do with the Rex Deus familes to who the Antichrist will emerge from.

51 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

D G stands for Dei Gratia - by the grace of God, and Rex means king. Why they assume God approves is a mystery, but then again, it's more likely mockery.

I would like to see that contract with God's signature on it. Until than I'll just hold on to my tax money. And I'm not paying that speeding ticket either.

• Haha 1

Accidentally found this article while debating 'royalty and the (Christian) Church of England' with a family member....  🤔 

King Charles III Was Circumcised by Jewish Mohel, Cherishes UK Jews

By
 David Israel
 -
 13 Elul 5782 – September 9, 2022 

Photo Credit:
On-January-23-2020-King-Charles-III-visi On January 23, 2020, King Charles III visited President Reuven Rivlin on an official visit to Jerusalem.

When Charles Philip Arthur George, the first child of Princess Elizabeth and Philip Mountbatten, was born, on November 14, 1948, his mother hired Rabbi Jacob Snowman, a well-known London physician and mohel in December 1948 to circumcise her son.

Snowman circumcised other members of the British nobility and Royal Family, and the princess was reportedly highly satisfied with the Rabbi’s work. The royal family tradition of hiring Jewish mohels to circumcise their sons goes back to Queen Victoria. However, it was reported that this fine tradition was interrupted in 1982 after the birth of Prince William, because his mother Diana, the Princess of Wales, did not approve.

Rabbi Snowman’s brother, Emanuel Snowman, married into the Wartski family of jewelers and for generations provided the royals with jewelry, including the Welsh gold wedding bands for Charles and the former Camilla Parker-Bowles, and the bands worn by Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and the former Kate Middleton. 

Prince Charles became King Charles III the moment his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, passed away on Thursday, September 8. There will be a coronation in a few weeks, but its purpose will only be to ratify his rule – he already has the title and Camilla is already Queen Camilla, which the late Queen specified in her Accession Day message of February 5, 2022.

Meanwhile, the uncircumcised Prince William does not automatically become the Prince of Wales, and it will be up to the new king to give him the title. 

King Charles III’s grandmother, Princess Alice of Battenberg, who lived in Greece was one of the Righteous Among the Nations. In 1943, the German Army occupied Athens and rounded up the small group of Greek Jews that hadn’t been deported to Auschwitz yet. The princess hid the Jewish widow Rachel Cohen and two of her five children, who were hiding from the Gestapo.

Prince Charles, who visited her tomb in Jerusalem in January 2020, said she was a source of “immense pride” for him and the royal family.

The visit to his grandmother’s tomb was part of Prince Charles’s official visit to Israel, to join many other world leaders at the World Holocaust Forum in Jerusalem commemorating the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. Prince Charles’ office issued a statement saying January’s trip “will be the first time that the prince has undertaken a program of engagements in Israel or the Occupied Palestinian Territories.”

Ah, well.

Prince Charles also visited Israel for Yitzhak Rabin’s funeral in 1995, and Shimon Peres’s in 2016.

On December 6, 2019, Prince Charles delivered a speech he titled, The special and precious connection between Jewish community and the Crown, at a reception in Buckingham Palace. He said, among other things: “In every walk of life, in every field of endeavor, our nation could have had no more generous citizens, and no more faithful friends.”

He also said:

“The connection between the Crown and our Jewish Community is something special and precious. I say this from a particular and personal perspective because I have grown up being deeply touched by the fact that British synagogues have, for centuries, remembered my Family in your weekly prayers. And as you remember my Family, so we too remember and celebrate you.”

And:

“Benjamin Disraeli, of course, the great Prime Minister, although baptized as a child, never denied his Jewish heritage, describing himself to my great-great-great grandmother, Queen Victoria, as: ‘The blank page between the Old and the New Testaments!’ When taunted by a Member of Parliament, he answered: ‘Yes, I am a Jew, but when the ancestors of The Right Honorable Gentleman were living as savages on an unknown island, mine were priests in the Temple of Solomon!’”

On April 28 this year, Prince Charles visited the headquarters of the World Jewish Relief agency in Golders Green, London, and praised its charity work in Ukraine, saying: “What a difference has been made.” The prince told one refugee from Odessa that was praying for the end of the war, and she described him as “a righteous gentile.” 

Good job, Rabbi Snowman! 

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/jewish-news/king-charles-iii-was-circumcised-by-jewish-mohel-cherishes-uk-jews/2022/09/09/ 

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2022 at 6:32 PM, legion said:

Accidentally found this article while debating 'royalty and the (Christian) Church of England' with a family member....  🤔 

King Charles III Was Circumcised by Jewish Mohel, Cherishes UK Jews

By
 David Israel
 -
 13 Elul 5782 – September 9, 2022 

Photo Credit:
On-January-23-2020-King-Charles-III-visi On January 23, 2020, King Charles III visited President Reuven Rivlin on an official visit to Jerusalem.

When Charles Philip Arthur George, the first child of Princess Elizabeth and Philip Mountbatten, was born, on November 14, 1948, his mother hired Rabbi Jacob Snowman, a well-known London physician and mohel in December 1948 to circumcise her son.

Snowman circumcised other members of the British nobility and Royal Family, and the princess was reportedly highly satisfied with the Rabbi’s work. The royal family tradition of hiring Jewish mohels to circumcise their sons goes back to Queen Victoria. However, it was reported that this fine tradition was interrupted in 1982 after the birth of Prince William, because his mother Diana, the Princess of Wales, did not approve.

Rabbi Snowman’s brother, Emanuel Snowman, married into the Wartski family of jewelers and for generations provided the royals with jewelry, including the Welsh gold wedding bands for Charles and the former Camilla Parker-Bowles, and the bands worn by Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and the former Kate Middleton. 

Prince Charles became King Charles III the moment his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, passed away on Thursday, September 8. There will be a coronation in a few weeks, but its purpose will only be to ratify his rule – he already has the title and Camilla is already Queen Camilla, which the late Queen specified in her Accession Day message of February 5, 2022.

Meanwhile, the uncircumcised Prince William does not automatically become the Prince of Wales, and it will be up to the new king to give him the title. 

King Charles III’s grandmother, Princess Alice of Battenberg, who lived in Greece was one of the Righteous Among the Nations. In 1943, the German Army occupied Athens and rounded up the small group of Greek Jews that hadn’t been deported to Auschwitz yet. The princess hid the Jewish widow Rachel Cohen and two of her five children, who were hiding from the Gestapo.

Prince Charles, who visited her tomb in Jerusalem in January 2020, said she was a source of “immense pride” for him and the royal family.

The visit to his grandmother’s tomb was part of Prince Charles’s official visit to Israel, to join many other world leaders at the World Holocaust Forum in Jerusalem commemorating the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. Prince Charles’ office issued a statement saying January’s trip “will be the first time that the prince has undertaken a program of engagements in Israel or the Occupied Palestinian Territories.”

Ah, well.

Prince Charles also visited Israel for Yitzhak Rabin’s funeral in 1995, and Shimon Peres’s in 2016.

On December 6, 2019, Prince Charles delivered a speech he titled, The special and precious connection between Jewish community and the Crown, at a reception in Buckingham Palace. He said, among other things: “In every walk of life, in every field of endeavor, our nation could have had no more generous citizens, and no more faithful friends.”

He also said:

“The connection between the Crown and our Jewish Community is something special and precious. I say this from a particular and personal perspective because I have grown up being deeply touched by the fact that British synagogues have, for centuries, remembered my Family in your weekly prayers. And as you remember my Family, so we too remember and celebrate you.”

And:

“Benjamin Disraeli, of course, the great Prime Minister, although baptized as a child, never denied his Jewish heritage, describing himself to my great-great-great grandmother, Queen Victoria, as: ‘The blank page between the Old and the New Testaments!’ When taunted by a Member of Parliament, he answered: ‘Yes, I am a Jew, but when the ancestors of The Right Honorable Gentleman were living as savages on an unknown island, mine were priests in the Temple of Solomon!’”

On April 28 this year, Prince Charles visited the headquarters of the World Jewish Relief agency in Golders Green, London, and praised its charity work in Ukraine, saying: “What a difference has been made.” The prince told one refugee from Odessa that was praying for the end of the war, and she described him as “a righteous gentile.” 

Good job, Rabbi Snowman! 

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/jewish-news/king-charles-iii-was-circumcised-by-jewish-mohel-cherishes-uk-jews/2022/09/09/ 

Why do all these Monarchs worship Israel, Charley boy & his mum even claim to be descendants of King David in the Bible :classic_rolleyes:

Cheap scape 😂 What's he saving up for ?

The secrets of King Charles III's slimmed down coronation REVEALED: Ceremony will last little over an hour - instead of usual FOUR - while ancient rituals are axed and guest list is slashed by 6,000 - but iconic Gold State Coach WILL feature in procession

King Charles’s cut-down Coronation is set to last little more than an hour, The Mail on Sunday can reveal. The service at Westminster Abbey next year will have fewer arcane rituals and be significantly shorter than the 1953 ceremony when Queen Elizabeth was crowned. The Queen’s Coronation was based largely on that of her father, King George VI, in 1937, which in turn was modelled on that of King George V in 1911. But Palace insiders say the Duke of Norfolk, who as Earl Marshal is masterminding the Coronation, has been tasked with preparing a simpler, shorter and more diverse ceremony that reflects modern Britain. ‘The King has stripped back a lot of the Coronation in recognition that the world has changed in the past 70 years,’ one well-placed source said last night.

image_2022-10-09_043149439.png.86760160ce0edc2e1ec88e9d9d9c2b24.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 6:35 AM, alexa said:

Am I missing something here or is the below just an example of dumb journalism?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63413134

'King Charles 50p coins struck for the first time.'

'Questions still remain over the relevance of coins in the modern era as people increasingly turn to cards and smartphones to pay for things. Cash use is forecast to drop, accounting for 6% of payments by 2031, according to the banking trade body UK Finance. The Mint says that coins still portray our national identity as well as having a practical function. The buying power of coins is also being reduced by high levels of inflation.'

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

Am I missing something here or is the below just an example of dumb journalism?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63413134

'King Charles 50p coins struck for the first time.'

'Questions still remain over the relevance of coins in the modern era as people increasingly turn to cards and smartphones to pay for things. Cash use is forecast to drop, accounting for 6% of payments by 2031, according to the banking trade body UK Finance. The Mint says that coins still portray our national identity as well as having a practical function. The buying power of coins is also being reduced by high levels of inflation.'

I read about this this morning, what goes on here ? :classic_unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

The dirt that  charly boy doesn't want the public reminding of............Lest we forget

Shelving of Jimmy Savile drama by the BBC should comes as a relief for the King 

The BBC's deferral of the four-part Jimmy Savile drama The Reckoning will come as a relief to the King.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11437097/EPHRAIM-HARDCASTLE-Savile-shelving-King-relief.html

On 11/17/2022 at 7:19 AM, alexa said:

The dirt that  charly boy doesn't want the public reminding of............Lest we forget

Shelving of Jimmy Savile drama by the BBC should comes as a relief for the King 

The BBC's deferral of the four-part Jimmy Savile drama The Reckoning will come as a relief to the King.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11437097/EPHRAIM-HARDCASTLE-Savile-shelving-King-relief.html

Such a surprise.

Is this the one with Steve Coogan? What does that luvvie have to say about it?

4 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Such a surprise.

Is this the one with Steve Coogan? What does that luvvie have to say about it?

Not sure, I haven't watched it, but I'd luv too, I bet it tells some stuff, I'm surprised they haven't featured Savile in the 'Crown'. 🙂