GREAT Summary Of Everything - King Charles III And The Coming GREAT RESET

Truthblast

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's all very well saying in his closing sentence that we have the option of resisiting appropriately, but I've still to work out what form of resistance will have an effect and also not get me imprisoned.

I think David Icke is right 8 billion No, no no !s

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's all very well saying in his closing sentence that we have the option of resisiting appropriately, but I've still to work out what form of resistance will have an effect and also not get me imprisoned. 

One thing I've learned from David Icke is to do what you know to be right ....... regardless of the implications. If you worry about what they will do to you, you've already lost. Besides, we are already imprisoned and inaction will keep us that way. Humanity needs Rebels ........ Be One 😉

th?id=OIP.rgzS6cGxCMLXmJs5I4zKEwHaD4th?id=OIP.6V0wTIYJ6wtiFM8uAcJoewHaDz

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JCP said:

One thing I've learned from David Icke is to do what you know to be right ....... regardless of the implications. If you worry about what they will do to you, you've already lost. Besides, we are already imprisoned and inaction will keep us that way. Humanity needs Rebels ........ Be One 😉

th?id=OIP.rgzS6cGxCMLXmJs5I4zKEwHaD4th?id=OIP.6V0wTIYJ6wtiFM8uAcJoewHaDz

No offence intended, but that's more rhetoric. It doesn't in any way answer the crucial, initial part of the riddle.

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

No offence intended, but that's more rhetoric. It doesn't in any way answer the crucial, initial part of the riddle.

None taken or intended either. I don't know what the initial push back will be, but it will take different forms for each individual at different times and different places. It is up to each of us to know when the right time is and what action to take. There is no plan or template to follow and each individual will have to figure out where and when their efforts can do the most good. None of us know what will happen or exactly what we'll do, but there's a big red danger sign flashing up ahead; and we need to use our intelligence, intuition, and instinct to overcome this attack. I have a feeling you will know what action to take when the time arrives.

When I have questions about myself, I like to meditate. I ask the universe for a Purity Blast and to return all my scattered energy back to me. I go somewhere alone with no distractions, get comfortable, close my eyes, slow my breathing, ground myself, and empty all thoughts for 5~10 mins; then introduce the question. The answer to the crucial, initial part of the riddle is within you, and meditation is about looking inside yourself. It may not be for you, but it works for me. 🤩

The main thing is when you feel like you're being pushed ......... push back (without violence).

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Everybody is on video in this 10 minute piece, from the head of BIS and Klaus Schwab to Bill Gates LAUGHING while talking about the next pandemic:

One World Order

One World Leader

One world Religion

Don't comply, say no.

There's nothing new about all this, in ancient days Nimrod & co did the same & look what happened to him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes we are defiantly in the last days, when the Antichrist makes his show, we only have three half years to go in order to survive him. So keep on the right side & you wont go far wrong.✝️

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, alexa said:

Yes we are defiantly in the last days, when the Antichrist makes his show, we only have three half years to go in order to survive him. So keep on the right side & you wont go far wrong.✝️

Still quite a few steps left yet before they can usher in the Antichrist, and I don't think Britain will be around to see the last days, at least not Britain as we know it. I can't go into much detail because I don't want the forum getting shutdown, but I hear you. I'm just waiting for chaos at this point. 👍

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Unfortunately, everywhere outside the West, people who "resist with written/spoken arguments only" and engage in NO physical resistance WHATSOEVER have been CHARGED AND IMPRISONED for years.

90% of that merely written/spoken resistance was either against the DICTATES OF WESTERN BANKS/MEGACORPORATIONS or the INFLUENCE OF WESTERN FOREIGN POLICY on their COUNTRIES OF BIRTH.

So these people have been CLEARING A WIDE PATH-OF-NO-RESISTANCE THROUGH OTHER COUNTRIES for years, in ANTICIPATION OF A WORLDWIDE SYSTEM WHICH MUST NOT BE OPPOSED.

I personally believe that the NWO PLAN HAS BEEN IN ACTION OUTSIDE THE WEST FOR 20 YEARS and that THEY TESTED THEIR TECHNIQUES/TACTICS FOR CRUSHING DISSENT AND EVEN MILD CRITIQUE in OVER A DOZEN COUNTRIES.

SAME PATTERN AS IN THE WEST - a suddent TORRENT OF LIES AND PROPAGANDA AND STUPID SLOGANS STARTS TO SMOTHER DEMOCRATIC FREEDOMS IN A COUNTRY.

PEOPLE THEN START TO GET ARRESTED merely for POINTING OUT THAT THESE ARE INDEED BOLDFACED LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

It gets SURREALLY ORWELLIAN FAST - even POINTING OUT THE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS BEGINS TO BECOME PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

And KNOW THIS - THE ORWELL-FACTOR JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE.

MANY SHUT UP COMPLETELY AFTER THE FIRST 3 WAVES OF ARRESTS AND CHARGES.

And they just KEEP PUSHING FURTHER AND FURTHER towards a "BETTER SHUP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" SOCIETY.

You'll recognize that it is them by the SHEER BONEHEADEDNESS OF THE CHARGES BROUGHT AGAINST CRITICS and the UTTERLY RIDICULOUS KANGAROO COURT PROCEEDINGS YOU BEGIN TO SEE. You'll even see things like FALSE WITNESS BEING USED TO BOLSTER THE CHARGES AGAINST WRITERS, CRITICS AND INTELLECTUALS.

They DO NOT LIKE HAVING WHAT THEY ARE DOING REFLECTED BACK AT THEM.

They enforce their AIRHEADED ONE-TRACK VISION OF THE FUTURE with EQUALLY AIRHEADED "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR GET PENALIZED" MAFIA-TACTICS.

Their MASTERPLAN REQUIRES PUSHING GOD-AWFUL LIES and they BECOME AGRESSIVE AND BULLY-LIKE WHEN THOSE LIES ARE EXPOSED AS LIES.

WITHIN 5 YEARS YOU WIND UP WITH A 2 TIER SOCIETY:

1) THOSE WHO SHUT UP AND MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS THRIVE

2) THOSE WHO TRY TO UPHOLD DEMOCRACY, FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FAIRNESS AND CIVIL LIBERTIES GET KICKED IN THE GUTTER

They already know WHO TO ARREST FIRST, with the AIM OF SHUTTING UP AS MANY OTHERS AS POSSIBLE.

They go for the STRONGEST, SMARTEST, MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MOST CHARISMATIC CRITICS FIRST.

Then their ATTENTION TURNS TO LESS EXPERIENCED CRITICS TRYING TO FILL THE SHOES OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SILENCED IN THE 1ST WAVE.

This has already happened in OVER A DOZEN COUNTRIES WHICH WERE BILLED AS "EMERGING MARKETS".

The USUAL MEGA BANKS AND COMPANIES SWEPT IN and CRUSHED ALL DEMOCRATIC DISCUSSION.

MAINSTREAM MEDIA has become AWFUL IN THOSE COUNTRIES.

Like ALL OF THE TV PROGRAMMING IS PUT TOGETHER BY LARGE ADVERTISING AGENCIES AND PR BUREAUS - WHICH IS PRECISELY WHO IS RUNNING THE SHOW.

Once the LYING BEGINS the SHIP NEVER RIGHTS ITSELF - they STEER THE COUNTRY MORE AND MORE TOWARDS TOWARDS A SURREAL OPEN AIR PRISON WHERE YOU SHUT UP, DO YOUR WORK, SPEND MONEY AND DO NOTHING ELSE.

The PROPAGANDA AND LYING DOES NOT GO AWAY OR BECOME LESS.

It is literally their MODUS OPERANDI to KEEP LYING TO PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Its the ONLY WAY THEY CAN KEEP A DEEPLY ILLOGICAL STATE OF AFFAIRS GOING... BY ALWAYS INVERTING EVERYTHING.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

Unfortunately, everywhere outside the West, people who "resist with written/spoken arguments only" and engage in NO physical resistance WHATSOEVER have been CHARGED AND IMPRISONED for years.

90% of that merely written/spoken resistance was either against the DICTATES OF WESTERN BANKS/MEGACORPORATIONS or the INFLUENCE OF WESTERN FOREIGN POLICY on their COUNTRIES OF BIRTH.

So these people have been CLEARING A WIDE PATH-OF-NO-RESISTANCE THROUGH OTHER COUNTRIES for years, in ANTICIPATION OF A WORLDWIDE SYSTEM WHICH MUST NOT BE OPPOSED.

I personally believe that the NWO PLAN HAS BEEN IN ACTION OUTSIDE THE WEST FOR 20 YEARS and that THEY TESTED THEIR TECHNIQUES/TACTICS FOR CRUSHING DISSENT AND EVEN MILD CRITIQUE in OVER A DOZEN COUNTRIES.

SAME PATTERN AS IN THE WEST - a suddent TORRENT OF LIES AND PROPAGANDA AND STUPID SLOGANS STARTS TO SMOTHER DEMOCRATIC FREEDOMS IN A COUNTRY.

PEOPLE THEN START TO GET ARRESTED merely for POINTING OUT THAT THESE ARE INDEED BOLDFACED LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

It gets SURREALLY ORWELLIAN FAST - even POINTING OUT THE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS BEGINS TO BECOME PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

And KNOW THIS - THE ORWELL-FACTOR JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE.

MANY SHUT UP COMPLETELY AFTER THE FIRST 3 WAVES OF ARRESTS AND CHARGES.

And they just KEEP PUSHING FURTHER AND FURTHER towards a "BETTER SHUP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" SOCIETY.

You'll recognize that it is them by the SHEER BONEHEADEDNESS OF THE CHARGES BROUGHT AGAINST CRITICS and the UTTERLY RIDICULOUS KANGAROO COURT PROCEEDINGS YOU BEGIN TO SEE. You'll even see things like FALSE WITNESS BEING USED TO BOLSTER THE CHARGES AGAINST WRITERS, CRITICS AND INTELLECTUALS.

They DO NOT LIKE HAVING WHAT THEY ARE DOING REFLECTED BACK AT THEM.

They enforce their AIRHEADED ONE-TRACK VISION OF THE FUTURE with EQUALLY AIRHEADED "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR GET PENALIZED" MAFIA-TACTICS.

Their MASTERPLAN REQUIRES PUSHING GOD-AWFUL LIES and they BECOME AGRESSIVE AND BULLY-LIKE WHEN THOSE LIES ARE EXPOSED AS LIES.

WITHIN 5 YEARS YOU WIND UP WITH A 2 TIER SOCIETY:

1) THOSE WHO SHUT UP AND MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS THRIVE

2) THOSE WHO TRY TO UPHOLD DEMOCRACY, FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FAIRNESS AND CIVIL LIBERTIES GET KICKED IN THE GUTTER

They already know WHO TO ARREST FIRST, with the AIM OF SHUTTING UP AS MANY OTHERS AS POSSIBLE.

They go for the STRONGEST, SMARTEST, MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MOST CHARISMATIC CRITICS FIRST.

Then their ATTENTION TURNS TO LESS EXPERIENCED CRITICS TRYING TO FILL THE SHOES OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SILENCED IN THE 1ST WAVE.

This has already happened in OVER A DOZEN COUNTRIES WHICH WERE BILLED AS "EMERGING MARKETS".

The USUAL MEGA BANKS AND COMPANIES SWEPT IN and CRUSHED ALL DEMOCRATIC DISCUSSION.

MAINSTREAM MEDIA has become AWFUL IN THOSE COUNTRIES.

Like ALL OF THE TV PROGRAMMING IS PUT TOGETHER BY LARGE ADVERTISING AGENCIES AND PR BUREAUS - WHICH IS PRECISELY WHO IS RUNNING THE SHOW.

Once the LYING BEGINS the SHIP NEVER RIGHTS ITSELF - they STEER THE COUNTRY MORE AND MORE TOWARDS TOWARDS A SURREAL OPEN AIR PRISON WHERE YOU SHUT UP, DO YOUR WORK, SPEND MONEY AND DO NOTHING ELSE.

The PROPAGANDA AND LYING DOES NOT GO AWAY OR BECOME LESS.

It is literally their MODUS OPERANDI to KEEP LYING TO PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Its the ONLY WAY THEY CAN KEEP A DEEPLY ILLOGICAL STATE OF AFFAIRS GOING... BY ALWAYS INVERTING EVERYTHING.

That's a good assessment.

So while I won't co-operate because they've already crossed well over the line in the sand, I'm sure others here feel as impotent as I do. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

That's a good assessment.

So while I won't co-operate because they've already crossed well over the line in the sand, I'm sure others here feel as impotent as I do. 

They DO have an ACHILLES HEEL:

EVERYTHING they touch FALLS SHARPLY IN QUALITY within just 3 TO 5 YEARS.

They do this PER THEIR ANTI-RELIGION:

- Movies, music, literature, computer games and other content go to shit

- Cities become badly congested because of their OBSESSION with URBANIZATION

- Economies are very poorly governed, with terrible turbulence

- They DO NOT help the POOR, DISADVANTAGED OR UNEMPLOYED

- FOOD AND DRINK SAFETY FALL SHARPLY

- NEWS/JOURNALISM turns into GIBBERISH. People see one thing in real life, another in the MEDIA.

- In Computing/Electronics, you lose more and more rights as a user/buyer

- In ENGINEERING/SCIENCE they suppress ALL REAL INNOVATION so things don't move forward

- In FOREIGN POLICY they try to STEER THINGS TOWARD WAR/CONFLICT

- They LIE AND LIE AND LIE, believing that they are THE SMARTEST PEOPLE EVER

- They ALWAYS RUN from a real OPEN DEBATE. Their BS simply does not STAND UP TO EVEN MILD SCRUTINY

- They SMEAR AND ACCUSE their DETRACTORS because THEY HAVE NO REAL COUNTERARGUMENTS

THEIR ANTI-RELIGION SIMPLY DEMANDS THAT THEY RUIN EVERYTHING FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON, THEN TRY TO COVER FOR IT WITH LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES.

IN A NUTSHELL: THEY RUN EVERYTHING LIKE THEY ARE MENTALLY CHALLENGED, AND EVENTUALLY PEOPLE DO START TO NOTICE THIS.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Truthblast said:

There's different techniques being used. In the West we're facing an onslaught of enforced multiculturalism and it takes a massive resistance to push back against that too. I've started making a  mental list of countries which have had some traction, usually as a result of religious differences and widespread fighting. 

Ireland: was previously part of the UK till 101 years ago (if there were any celebration of the centenary of the partition I've missed it). Enforced globalisation via the British Empire and religious pluralism between Protestants and Catholics was pushed back as far as dividing the island into two. 

India: also partitioned due to a religious divide too deep to comply with the unification agenda. 

Yugoslavia: the fake unity under communist dictator Tito fell apart after he died and the Iron Curtain fell. The people's traditional cultures resurfaced (along ancient religious fault lines), and the liberal multicultural agenda was kept at bay, at the cost of a brutal war. 

Cyprus: an island divided by national and religious identities, occupied by foreign forces for nearly 50 years. 

There's probably more but that's a start. 

Edited by Campion

19 minutes ago, Campion said:

There's different techniques being used. In the West we're facing an onslaught of multiculturalism and it takes a massive resistance to push back against that too. I've started making a  mental list of countries which have had some traction, usually as a result of religious differences and widespread fighting. 

Ireland: was previously part of the UK till 101 years ago (if there were any celebration of the centenary of the partition I've missed it). Enforced globalisation via the British Empire and religious pluralism between Protestants and Catholics was pushed back as far as dividing the island into two. 

India: also partitioned due to a religious divide too deep to comply with the unification agenda. 

Yugoslavia: the fake unity under communist dictator Tito fell apart after he died and the Iron Curtain fell. The people's traditional cultures resurfaced (along ancient religious fault lines), and the liberal multicultural agenda was kept at bay, at the cost of a brutal war. 

Cyprus: an island divided by national and religious identities, occupied by foreign forces for nearly 50 years. 

There's probably more but that's a start. 

The Cold War Planners built a CHINESE MEDIA WALL around the West which KEPT OUTSIDE CULTURAL INFLUENCES out for the most part.

- Americans were VERY BADLY cut off from other cultures and traditions

- Europeans were given more slack but were still SHIELDED from much of the world's other cultures

- News coverage of the wider world was CRAP in the U.S. and in Europe and to a large extent still is

- Much of the world's cultural products were ignored in the West, especially POLITICAL AND HISTORY BOOKS that were written in many other countries but never translated to English or similar

- Much of the wider world was explained to Westerners through the lens of Western academics and writers who only got things 50% right at best

So Western culture became so HOMOGENIZED that much of the wider world's differing cultural traditions appear EXOTIC or ORIENTAL or STRANGE through a Western lens.

The world outside the West is very VARIED and NOT ORGANIZED AROUND THE SAME PRINCIPLES OF EFFICIENCY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH.

Life in the West is more REGIMENTED in certain ways than in other cultures who are poorer and place less emphasis on WEALTH CREATION.

So when these cultures come together, there is FERTILE GROUND FOR CULTURAL CLASHES AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

Different cultures are ORGANIZED differently, and the Western model never let other ORGANIZATION STRATEGIES in.

It EXPORTED ITSELF plenty to other countries, but did not ADOPT MUCH from elsewhere.

People in the SOVIET UNION were the MOST CUT OFF from the world.

Then came AMERICA.

Then came EUROPE to a lesser extent.

Cultures in Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia were never really allowed to INFLUENCE WESTERN SOCIETIES much.

So a CLASH OF NORMS/VALUES/TRADITIONS is inevitable when a MULTICULTURAL situation arises.

Partly this is because of how HOMOGENIZED the WESTERN CULTURAL SPHERE became during Cold War 1.0 

Other cultures also CLASH, but around different ISSUES or GEOPOLITICAL RESOURCE RIVALRIES.

I blame the COLD WARRIORS for BELIEVING THAT OTHER CULTURAL PRODUCTS HAVE NO PLACE IN THE WEST.

• Like 1