David Jason (second time of posting)

scrimpton

Hello,

Either I broke a rule of sorts before, or the moderator did not approve my post which I would find most odd, given the nature of these forums.

Anyway - I was after some information around the David Jason "conspiracy" some years ago, involving two police officers using his home (whilst DJ was away) in which they carried out illegal activities with children. These two ex-officers were sentenced I think in the early 1990s.

What came of David Jason's comments around this? I know there was information out there but I cannot find it anywhere on the web right now.

Cheers,

Scrimpton

I didn't know about this. I do think David Jason's claimed ignorance of the evil is completely plausible. I've never had a bad vibe about him, where as a child I didn't understand how such a talentless & unlikeable person as Saville had made it so big. 

It's horrible when you have to entertain the possibility of the very worst in everyone's character constantly. 

• Like 2

I loved watching David Jason in Only Fools and Horses. Thought he was an incredible actor and character, but for some reason about 5 years ago I did get bad vibes about him for some reason out of the blue. It was as if it was just revealed to me in my thoughts that he was a paedophile. I didn't understand then or believe it, i did a quick online search and found nothing so left it alone.

Then this year as I was watching OFAH, again I got the intuition to notice something ... It was nearly 2am and I couldn't sleep so I turned the TV on and OFAH was on the channel UK Gold. I lay back on the pillow of my bed and started to watch it. The episode was called the 'Frog's Legacy.  In a scene of a matter of a couple seconds I noticed his teeth being that of a serpent:

What do you make of it ?

I have watched every episode 20 or 30 times and never noticed anything peculiar until I now know that it was somehow divinely revealed to me.

It also dawned on me that if you watch the programme how he intently doesn't show his teeth. He somehow gets them covered most of the time by his the use of his mouth.

All of them witches.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

I loved watching David Jason in Only Fools and Horses. Thought he was an incredible actor and character, but for some reason about 5 years ago I did get bad vibes about him for some reason out of the blue. It was as if it was just revealed to me in my thoughts that he was a paedophile. I didn't understand then or believe it, i did a quick online search and found nothing so left it alone.

Then this year as I was watching OFAH, again I got the intuition to notice something ... It was nearly 2am and I couldn't sleep so I turned the TV on and OFAH was on the channel UK Gold. I lay back on the pillow of my bed and started to watch it. The episode was called the 'Frog's Legacy.  In a scene of a matter of a couple seconds I noticed his teeth being that of a serpent:

What do you make of it ?

I have watched every episode 20 or 30 times and never noticed anything peculiar until I now know that it was somehow divinely revealed to me.

It also dawned on me that if you watch the programme how he intently doesn't show his teeth. He somehow gets them covered most of the time by his the use of his mouth.

All of them witches.

OFAH definitely went a bit to the dark side around 1986/87. The episode before this one, A Royal Flush, was so unpleasant and unfunny they ended up recutting it and binning the original. It's now impossible to buy it, but exists online. Del boy's character gets very nasty, and not in an amusing way. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Del boy's character gets very nasty, and not in an amusing way. 

Is that the episode where they go to the opera? How does he get nasty? There was two episodes of that, I've seen both, but can't remember him getting nasty

13 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Is that the episode where they go to the opera? How does he get nasty? There was two episodes of that, I've seen both, but can't remember him getting nasty

Yeah, the one with the cute posh girl and the opera stuff...but it's when they go to the family's country manor...it's just outright cruel behaviour from Del boy. The re-cut helps lessen the bitter taste a bit. The writer regretted the script, hence the changes. But it's still a surprisingly unpleasant Del boy.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Only on a conspiracy website! 🙄

Surprised nobody has mentioned yet a little line on his tongue as well. 👅

On 9/19/2022 at 9:29 AM, Tinfoil Hat said:

I do think David Jason's claimed ignorance of the evil is completely plausible.

Yes....

....and....

Here's another thing David J, also would be relatively shy offline, and not at all like Del, his character. (in his own words I heard him say in radio interviews)

On 9/19/2022 at 9:29 AM, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's horrible when you have to entertain the possibility of the very worst in everyone's character constantly. 

Isn't it. 🫤

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Haha 1

On 11/19/2023 at 6:10 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

I doubt he's being a plonker.

Is it since Lyndhrurt's son died? Does it go further back? Is it a very recent thing. Hmmm.

Can't find it but I remember my mum who used to read the gossip said they didn't actually like each other this was in the late 90s early 2000s. 

I don't see anything connecting David Jason to anything nefarious. It reminds me of Hampstead hoax and the cliff Richard rubbish. 

On 9/19/2022 at 10:48 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, the one with the cute posh girl and the opera stuff...but it's when they go to the family's country manor...it's just outright cruel behaviour from Del boy. The re-cut helps lessen the bitter taste a bit. The writer regretted the script, hence the changes. But it's still a surprisingly unpleasant Del boy.

That episode could have been great but he acted like a dick. One of the very few that was badly written by Sullivan think even he later regretted that episode. 

• Like 1