Jump to content

The Queen’s Death


Mikhail Liebestein
 Share

Recommended Posts

I don't see what the fuss is about with "jumping a queue" in all honesty how many people here have/would take such an opportunity it was for something they really wanted to see/do and had a choice between a 12hour wait or a few minutes?  I know which option I would take everytime, but then again maybe i am selfish, I don't share my fellow Brits "love for queuing" as the mass media makes out we have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nefaria said:

I don't see what the fuss is about with "jumping a queue" in all honesty how many people here have/would take such an opportunity it was for something they really wanted to see/do and had a choice between a 12hour wait or a few minutes?  I know which option I would take everytime, but then again maybe i am selfish, I don't share my fellow Brits "love for queuing" as the mass media makes out we have.

I get pissed off standing in my local post office if there is queue, I would only stand in a 12 hour queue if I was collecting a Million pound lottery win, but to stand for over 12 hours to look at a wooden box is sheer and utter madness, Nutters !

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Greenhulk50 said:

I get pissed off standing in my local post office if there is queue, I would only stand in a 12 hour queue if I was collecting a Million pound lottery win, but to stand for over 12 hours to look at a wooden box is sheer and utter madness, Nutters !

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nefaria said:

I don't see what the fuss is about with "jumping a queue" in all honesty how many people here have/would take such an opportunity it was for something they really wanted to see/do and had a choice between a 12hour wait or a few minutes?  I know which option I would take everytime, but then again maybe i am selfish, I don't share my fellow Brits "love for queuing" as the mass media makes out we have.

My granny told me that her friend was done for prostitution during war two and she wasn't the only one, there was a long queue of them waiting to go into the magistrates court, when along came her friend's granny. Granny said ' what are you waiting for our Mary'? Mary was too embarassed to tell grandma the truth so she said she was in a queue waiting to buy an orange { a rare commodity in war time }! Her granny said 'you don't see many of them these days, I'll wait with you'!🤨 A few minutes later the clerk of the court walked by and said to the grandma 'You're a bit old for this caper aren't you Madam'?🤔 And her grandma said 'I might be old, but I can still take me teef owt and suck 'em'!🤫🤭

Edited by Steven Tansell
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

This is all a bit silly. In there or not, no one could possibly get access to check, without some tools and a couple of minutes to spare. Not even Tom Cruise could pull it off.

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62970523?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA

 

'Man tried to check Queen was in coffin, court told.'

Not even Tom Cruise could pull it off.  Oh I don't know, if the short arsed little control freak stood on a box he might manage it!🤔 He's so short he has to stand on a box to put his socks and pants on, he's lower than a shithouse on a submarine!   Not many people know that poor Tom suffers from an afliction called 'Duck's Disease' a medical condition where the sufferer catches his arse on the kerb every time he crosses the road! 🥴 A painful condition he shares with another famous face called Toulous Lautrec! 🤭        824205431_tomcruisetoo.png.36d87c04b56be8b4ee57149f7bb05ce1.png

Edited by Steven Tansell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Greenhulk50 said:

I get pissed off standing in my local post office if there is queue, I would only stand in a 12 hour queue if I was collecting a Million pound lottery win, but to stand for over 12 hours to look at a wooden box is sheer and utter madness, Nutters !

Couldn't agree more. Very bizarre behaviour.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Greenhulk50 said:

I get pissed off standing in my local post office if there is queue, I would only stand in a 12 hour queue if I was collecting a Million pound lottery win, but to stand for over 12 hours to look at a wooden box is sheer and utter madness, Nutters !

I won thirty grand on the lottery one Saturday draw five years ago, and they told me I couldn't have the money until the Wednesday, so I had my two pounds back, that soon showed them that nobody messes me about!🤭 My brother won fifty grand some time ago, he paid for his mate Tim to have plastic surgery, {Tim was so ugly he made Andrew Lloyd Webber look like Tom Hardy 😏} and now my brother doesn't know what Tim looks like and he can't get the fifty grand back!🤔 We were talking about the lottery and my brother said he was very close to winning a million the other week, so I asked him 'how close were you'? He said 'very close, the couple next door won it'!🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Steven Tansell said:

Not even Tom Cruise could pull it off.  Oh I don't know, if the short arsed little control freak stood on a box he might manage it!🤔 He's so short he has to stand on a box to put his socks and pants on, he's lower than a shithouse on a submarine!   Not many people know that poor Tom suffers from an afliction called 'Duck's Disease' a medical condition where the sufferer catches his arse on the kerb every time he crosses the road! 🥴 A painful condition he shares with another famous face called Toulous Lautrec! 🤭        824205431_tomcruisetoo.png.36d87c04b56be8b4ee57149f7bb05ce1.png

Poor Tom he used to be depressed, the paramedics saved his life he tried to top himself by hanging from a bonsai tree, then he tried to top himself by jumping out of a bungalow.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2022 at 9:34 PM, Greenhulk50 said:

I get pissed off standing in my local post office if there is queue, I would only stand in a 12 hour queue if I was collecting a Million pound lottery win, but to stand for over 12 hours to look at a wooden box is sheer and utter madness, Nutters !

Q (queue) can mean may things, in the great game of things;

it can be Queen' in both 'cards' and 'board' games,

in table games it is a 'cue'

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Greenhulk50 said:

Poor Tom he used to be depressed, the paramedics saved his life he tried to top himself by hanging from a bonsai tree, then he tried to top himself by jumping out of a bungalow.

And then he bought five hundred aspirins, took the first two, and then he felt so much better he never bothered with the rest! He was a lonely kid, he used to play marbles all on his own in the gutter😪 and then, one day he slipped and fell off the roof, luckily the ground broke his fall and he broke his arm and his mother's cold frame!🤕 His parents decided he needed a friend to play with, so they bought him a pitbull terrier, and even then they had to tie a pork chop around Tom's neck just to get the dog to play with him!🤫 One day his dad went into the garage and found Tom hanging by a rope tied to the roof beam!😌Luckily Tom had tied the rope around his waist, because as he later told his dad over a coffee and cookies 'I had a boil on my neck and I didn't want to irritate it'!🤭 He hated being ridiculed about his height, 'stumpy' 'shortarse'and other demeaning names, my god, parents can be so spiteful at times!😀

Edited by Steven Tansell
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/18/2022 at 10:20 AM, Velma said:

Our King is the product of generational satanic abuse, from an inbred dynasty plagued by deformity, (hidden from public view) and insanity, like his grandmother Alice. Her brother, Louis Mountbatten, with his proclivity for working class boys, was Prince Philip’s mentor and “honorary grandfather” to Charles. His heir, Prince William, named his youngest son Louis after ‘Uncle Dicky’ who introduced his pal Jimmy Savile, the vicious serial child rapist, to his father, the King.

 

Prince Andrew, although he denies it, was networking with Epstein and Maxwell, who were trafficking under-age sex slaves to the rich and famous. Many paedophiles were honoured by the Queen, like Rolf Harris who received a CBE, before his arrest. The King’s parents were also accused of child abduction when ten indigenous children from Kamloops residential school in Canada disappeared during a royal visit in 1964. I expect a yacht was anchored offshore.

i oint is, if these are the sort of ‘monsters’ who rule over us, parading before us in a fanfare, whom we have to honour and obey, it’s time for a sea-change. One cannot pretend to go along with this charade to appease the deluded majority, mourning a deviant Queen, who was said to “embody all that is good in Britain.” Therein lies the problem, our country has sunk so low…

 

 

https://frankreport.com/2020/09/27/royals-pedophiles-prince-charles-and-pedophile-jimmy-savile-andrews-secret-hard-drive-and-did-the-royals-assassinate-pedophile-lord-mountbatten/

 

I come from a working class village, and if you believe in fairy tales then your average prince is handsome. Never have I seen such an ugly looking family as the Royal Family. They are not made in Gods image, I assure you. Nothing Royal about them. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Steven Tansell said:

And then he bought five hundred aspirins, took the first two, and then he felt so much better he never bothered with the rest! He was a lonely kid, he used to play marbles all on his own in the gutter😪 and then, one day he slipped and fell off the roof, luckily the ground broke his fall and he broke his arm and his mother's cold frame!🤕 His parents decided he needed a friend to play with, so they bought him a pitbull terrier, and even then they had to tie a pork chop around Tom's neck just to get the dog to play with him!🤫 One day his dad went into the garage and found Tom hanging by a rope tied to the roof beam!😌Luckily Tom had tied the rope around his waist, because as he later told his dad over a coffee and cookies 'I had a boil on my neck and I didn't want to irritate it'!🤭 He hated being ridiculed about his height, 'stumpy' 'shortarse'and other demeaning names, my god, parents can be so spiteful at times!😀

 

I knew Tom well. In fact, we both went to different schools together.

 

I bumped into him (well, almost trod on him) one night in the local chippy. He said, 'I'm not happy,' so I said, 'Which one are you then?' He ignored my comment and continued, saying glumly, 'I was pick-pocketed on the way here.' I replied with 'Really? I don't know how someone could stoop so low.'

 

Realising I'd left my wallet at home I asked Tom if he could lend me a few quid for the chippy but he just said, 'Sorry, I'm a little short.'

 

And that was our last meeting. I don't think short people are inferior to me, although I do tend to look down on them somewhat. Most of them seem really down to earth.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was hoping they'd fire these two good for nothing clowns who supported the vaxx. 

 

TV insiders are raising 'serious concerns' about Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield's wellbeing after the This Morning hosts appeared tearful and muted on the show this week following the row over whether they 'jumped the queue' to see the Queen lying in state.

 

ITV has doubled down in the row over footage which seemed to show them filing past the Queen's coffin - but Holly Willoughby, 41, is said to have been hit particularly hard by online backlash and feels they have been 'left out to dry', sources previously said.

Channel bosses are standing by the presenters and have raised 'real and serious' concerns about their welfare following the 'relentless' online trolling, The Mirror reports.

 

image_2022-09-22_065950128.png.6622a7083779609df5c9a71532abecbd.png

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11237329/TV-insiders-raise-concerns-wellbeing-Morning-stars-Holly-Phil.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

I was hoping they'd fire these two good for nothing clowns who supported the vaxx. 

 

TV insiders are raising 'serious concerns' about Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield's wellbeing after the This Morning hosts appeared tearful and muted on the show this week following the row over whether they 'jumped the queue' to see the Queen lying in state.

 

ITV has doubled down in the row over footage which seemed to show them filing past the Queen's coffin - but Holly Willoughby, 41, is said to have been hit particularly hard by online backlash and feels they have been 'left out to dry', sources previously said.

Channel bosses are standing by the presenters and have raised 'real and serious' concerns about their welfare following the 'relentless' online trolling, The Mirror reports.

 

image_2022-09-22_065950128.png.6622a7083779609df5c9a71532abecbd.png

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11237329/TV-insiders-raise-concerns-wellbeing-Morning-stars-Holly-Phil.html

I have no sympathy for any muppet who stands in a queue for all those hours to see a fancy, but empty box, draped in some colourful material, guarded by santa's little helpers {more muppets}, 🤔I have no problem with anyone jumping the queue either! But what really boils my piss are the Phil and Holly types, and showbiz is chockablock with them, people who think they are entitled to do as they like because they are 'celebs' neither of them would end up destitute if they were given the elbow anyway, and if the management got rid of all their dead wood, there would be very few 'programmes' on T.V. anyway!  Another thing that really boils my piss, are those little white kettles they have in Travelodges, they're excellent items for the job and really boil it in only a few minutes!😏🤫😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

I was hoping they'd fire these two good for nothing clowns who supported the vaxx. 

 

TV insiders are raising 'serious concerns' about Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield's wellbeing after the This Morning hosts appeared tearful and muted on the show this week following the row over whether they 'jumped the queue' to see the Queen lying in state.

 

ITV has doubled down in the row over footage which seemed to show them filing past the Queen's coffin - but Holly Willoughby, 41, is said to have been hit particularly hard by online backlash and feels they have been 'left out to dry', sources previously said.

Channel bosses are standing by the presenters and have raised 'real and serious' concerns about their welfare following the 'relentless' online trolling, The Mirror reports.

 

image_2022-09-22_065950128.png.6622a7083779609df5c9a71532abecbd.png

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11237329/TV-insiders-raise-concerns-wellbeing-Morning-stars-Holly-Phil.html

MOVE ALONG PLEASE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!🤫

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Steven Tansell said:

But what really boils my piss are the Phil and Holly types, and showbiz is chockablock with them, people who think they are entitled to do as they like because they are 'celebs'

 

Not for Beckham he queued for 13 hours & pigs can fly 🐷 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alexa said:

I was hoping they'd fire these two good for nothing clowns who supported the vaxx. 

 

TV insiders are raising 'serious concerns' about Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield's wellbeing after the This Morning hosts appeared tearful and muted on the show this week following the row over whether they 'jumped the queue' to see the Queen lying in state.

 

ITV has doubled down in the row over footage which seemed to show them filing past the Queen's coffin - but Holly Willoughby, 41, is said to have been hit particularly hard by online backlash and feels they have been 'left out to dry', sources previously said.

Channel bosses are standing by the presenters and have raised 'real and serious' concerns about their welfare following the 'relentless' online trolling, The Mirror reports.

 

image_2022-09-22_065950128.png.6622a7083779609df5c9a71532abecbd.png

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11237329/TV-insiders-raise-concerns-wellbeing-Morning-stars-Holly-Phil.html

Apologies but I'm struggling to find a violin small enough at the moment.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...