The Queen’s Death

Mikhail Liebestein

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i think i heard that globally they jabbed 4 billion people

my sister was jabbed and had a miscarriage. From what i'm hearing that is not an isolated incident so i think as well as people dropping dead from heart scarring and bloodclots we are going to see fertility issues which obviously is a weapon that works to wipe people out within a single generation because if they cannot procreate then there is no next generation

Yeah, my nan died days after a booster. She was on her way out, but I'm not sure if it hastened her demise. My mum wasn't jabbed and died in her sleep while her husband (my stepdad) was in hospital on a breathing machine. That's why I don't trust the jabs or whatever may have been going around these days. I do think it was mainly the vulnerable under threat though. My dad works at a cemetery and was alarmed by the amount of people being buried before the jabs too, but I'm not sure if that was just a backlog issue.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

9 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

Anyone notice the daily fail usually has thousands of comments now it’s been censored to a few hundred.

just saying lol 

It's fake, probably very people are mourning, pics are prob staged, half those could be pics from Diana's passing 😆

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, my nan died days after a booster. She was on her way out, but I'm not sure if it hastened her demise. My mum wasn't jabbed and died in her sleep while her husband (my stepdad) was in hospital on a breathing machine. That's why I don't trust the jabs or whatever may have been going around these days. I do think it was mainly the vulnerable under threat though. My dad works at a cemetery and was alarmed by the amount of people being buried before the jabs too, but I'm not sure if that was just a backlog issue.

I should add that whatever my mum and stepfather picked up was brought into their home by my brother. He went to a family event and caught something, an event where most people were jabbed.

41 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

41 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

She looks quite scared, like she knows something. Charleyboy's anger is misplaced. He's a raving fucking nut job

Cadbury's make them & cover them in ......................😂

Edited by alexa

On 9/9/2022 at 6:48 PM, Morpheus said:

There's no way she passed yesterday. They announced it yesterday but I'd bet my mortgage that she didn't die yesterday

Same here. The masonic mass media started running some anti-Charles stuff earlier on this year, alongside the 'Get rid of BoJo' narrative. Then, they seemed to back off. They probably wanted to try and force Charles to leave the throne to William, but then decided it was a London Bridge too far. And, I think, they were worried it would have opened a lot of more eyes to how they run the show. Getting rid of a sitting prime minister and the heir to the throne, at the same time, was a bit much. I think she died last winter or in the spring.

On 9/9/2022 at 7:55 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yes, you're not mistaken. They took the crests down last winter, allegedly for "cleaning" or part of some renovation. Around the time the Financial Times first ran the "London's bridges are falling down story" (code for the time she dies).

I didn't know that and it sounds plausible. As for her 'officially' dying in Scotland, I think that one of the reasons, at least, must have been because it was easier to rubber stamp everything up there. Masonic as fook and no questions asked.

On 9/9/2022 at 9:26 PM, Nefaria said:

There's no way any monarch of the UK will ever abdicate since the embarrassment of what happened with King Edward VIII (i am sure the once i actually saw a documentary with the Queen herself mentioning it, or i could be wrong).  His abdication caused a lot of damage for them and I believe it formed a common consensus amongst the Establishment and the Royals themselves on a personal level that "it must never happen again". The Queen herself was evidence of this, literally carrying on right up until the last moment.  In other countries they step down after a certain age or ill health and it's considered normal, both the Netherlands and Spain are good examples of this.

I don't know why exactly, but I had a feeling that King Edward VIII might have been deliberately Meghan Markled. Anyone else ever thought that or heard any theories about it?

On 9/10/2022 at 7:48 AM, Tinfoil Hat said:

It hasn't worked then. I don't follow these, but am always getting 'news' popping up on my phone, and there are a lot of photo's of him & Meghan where she's smiling for the camera and he's next to her looking miserable and surly. 

Is she ever not smiling? A weird woman.

On 9/10/2022 at 1:37 PM, Macnamara said:

What the people who support the american constitution say is that america is not a democracy it is a republic because a democracy is RULE BY THE MAJORITY. Now in china we see the Han majority persecuting the uighar minority. In nazi germany they were rounding up jews and so on. So democracy can actually be incredibly dangerous for the minority! A republic on the other hand with a constitution can limit the power of the majority to impose itself on the rest of society be they a minority or an individual. So the purpose of the constitution is to protect your individual rights against big government or a majority. Regardless of who is in government they should not be able to do whatever they like to you as the constitution places constraints on their power and if they overstep that then you have the right to organise militias and defend yourself

So i guess the question is if you want an anarchist world (no rulers) then what is the path to that? I would argue that it should be built from the ground up peacefully by the general populace (of all skin colours) working to become self-reliant from the control system (corporations, royals, central banks etc) so that their system becomes irrelevant but also starved of peoples support so that it withers away. But instead people constantly buy into their corporate system which helps it to gain bigger and bigger monopolies which is going to make it harder and harder for people to exist outside of that

This is what Aaron Russo kept on saying. However, somewhat akin to the notion of 'Who watches the watchers? etc.', how would it be decided what was in a constitution? It would have to be decided by a minority or a majority. So, a republic resting on a tyranny or a democracy. Bottom line, you either have enough conscious folks keeping a society healthy or you don't. I think that Russo, who I liked a lot, implicitly undermined his own position, when saying stuff like 'so many people have been fooled in to thinking that they don't live in a republic'. Yes, exactly. The U.S. constitution was being eroded under his very nose, as not enough folks were defending it. I don't know how true it is, but there is the story of the rulers of one Greek city state or another flogging their sheeple, until they became unsheeple. I wonder if that might work in the U.K. today.     

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Prince Barin said:

Why fid they choose  code name London Bridge?  Will the Kingdom fall down like in the nursery rimw?

The lyrics back in the 1600's  were very different from what we hear today:

London Bridge
Is Broken down,
Dance over my Lady Lee.
London Bridge,
Is Broken down,
With a gay Lady.

Alice Bertha Gomme suggests that the “London Bridge Is Falling Down” rhyme refers to the use of a medieval punishment known as immurement. Immurement is when a person is encased into a room with no openings or exits and left there to die.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

i'm sorry to hear that man. The other factor that pre-dated the covid jabs which some have suspected as being a cause of the breathing issues that were being labelled as 'covid 19' symptoms were the flu vaccine roll outs which were pushed out in the countries that then claimed to be having the worst covid issues like britain and italy

so we had flu vaccine roll outs with a high take-up amongst the elderly followed by reports of breathing problems which was ascribed to a new coronavirus but called 'covid 19' when mentioned as symptoms and then to treat those respiratory problems they rolled out the covid jabs which have caused blood clots which the government has bought extra blood thinning drugs to treat

so its a giant spiral of intervention

Edited by Macnamara

22 minutes ago, alexa said:

Alice Bertha Gomme suggests that the “London Bridge Is Falling Down” rhyme refers to the use of a medieval punishment known as immurement. Immurement is when a person is encased into a room with no openings or exits and left there to die.

or is it when a sacrifice is built into the foundations of a building?

i've heard that dead cats where found within the foundations of edinburgh new town buildings which were obviously buildings of the enlightenment. Quite interesting then if the shining beacon of the age of empiricism, the 'athens of the north' was built on ancient blood sacrifice

31 minutes ago, numnuts said:

This is what Aaron Russo kept on saying. However, somewhat akin to the notion of 'Who watches the watchers? etc.', how would it be decided what was in a constitution?

that's why you have to go to first principles

31 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I think that Russo, who I liked a lot, implicitly undermined his own position, when saying stuff like 'so many people have been fooled in to thinking that they don't live in a republic'.

i don't think that undermined his position. I think he was saying that people have been duped into believing they were living in a democracy (rule by the majority) instead of a republic (under a constitution that protected the individual from the state and from majorities)

they got hoodwinked into forgetting which one protects their individual freedoms

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

my sister was jabbed and had a miscarriage. From what i'm hearing that is not an isolated incident so i think as well as people dropping dead from heart scarring and bloodclots we are going to see fertility issues which obviously is a weapon that works to wipe people out within a single generation because if they cannot procreate then there is no next generation

Let's not forget the outstanding Channel Four series Utopia, the second series being axed at short notice. The US Amazon version of Utopia

did not compare to the origina.|

"Janus is the top-secret project at the heart of the Network's machinations. It is a serum developed initially by Philip Carvel. Its purpose is to sterilize 90-95% of the human population in order to prevent the destruction of the Earth's environment and the descent of humanity into wars over resources. It is split into two parts to avoid detection: a protein called GCHN1, which is added to all industrially farmed corn, and an amino acid put into the vaccine for Russian flu. On their own, the components are harmless, but trigger the effects when brought together"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

everyone who had the flu jab had chest infection 2 months later

everyone walking around town would be hacking their lungs up

have you looked at all into whether or not flu jabs have caused adverse effects? have you looked to see if there are any studies?

Just now, Macnamara said:

have you looked at all into whether or not flu jabs have caused adverse effects? have you looked to see if there are any studies?

no

my dad regular flu jabber, was laid up over xmas 2 months after having it. hes refused it since been fine.

my mum never had jabs got talked into flu jab. 2 months later chest infection, while at gp's pulse stopped.

imagine if she was walking around town when that happened, be game over

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

no

my dad regular flu jabber, was laid up over xmas 2 months after having it. hes refused it since been fine.

my mum never had jabs got talked into flu jab. 2 months later chest infection, while at gp's pulse stopped.

sorry to hear that....its all a bit of a nightmare

yup...see its the perfect precursor to the event 201 covid scamdemic

hit the public with flu jabs and then call the adverse reactions 'covid'

Edited by Macnamara

20 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

everyone who had the flu jab had chest infection 2 months later

everyone walking around town would be hacking their lungs up

I can vouch for that. It's the only time I ever had the flu jab, and I got a very nasty chest infection (amongst other things) soon after. It was extremely painful. I also had a cold which wasn't severe but lasted for 6 months. I didn't bother with going to the Dr's though because I was rushing from work at nights to collect my brother to take him with me visiting my Dad who was dying in hospital and being treated abysmally by them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

no

So sorry. I hope your parents are doing better now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I can vouch for that. It's the only time I ever had the flu jab, and I got a very nasty chest infection (amongst other things) soon after. It was extremely painful. I also had a cold which wasn't severe but lasted for 6 months. I didn't bother with going to the Dr's though because I was rushing from work at nights to collect my brother to take him with me visiting my Dad who was dying in hospital and being treated abysmally by them.

The people behind this covid bullshit have so much to answer for.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yup...see its the perfect precursor to the event 201 covid scamdemic

hit the public with flu jabs and then call the adverse reactions 'covid'

Last weekend, I started suffering with cold-like symptoms, which I attributed to hay-fever, and most of this week I've had a nasty chesty cough which I presume is some kind of chest infection.

I've never been 'jabbed', and I know this isn't 'Covid' because... I've had this before in the past, several times, going back to my childhood. In fact, last time I had this was in December 2019, just before Christmas...

It wasn't that the chest infection - in my case at any rate - meant you were going around coughing. I had a tickly cough, but the act of coughing caused such pain in the entire chest that you couldn't help resisting the urge or at least coughing delicately. 

The timing was also Dec 19 before Christmas by the way. I'd had the flu jab in October.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

9 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I've never been 'jabbed', and I know this isn't 'Covid' because... I've had this before in the past, several times, going back to my childhood. In fact, last time I had this was in December 2019, just before Christmas...

its so difficult now because covid has cast a shadow over everything

now whenever we get sick with anything we find ourselves wondering if it is something more when before covid we just thought it was 'a bug' or 'the flu'

there's so much uncertainty now

I'm interested in people's views on William. I think the reason he doesn't get much flack is because he keeps a low profile. He isn't lecturing people about political issues like Pa-pa, or whining about how hard done to his is like Hewitt. 

He may have inherited his Gran's trait of keeping things quiet, but you get the impression that still waters run deep. I can't judge what his views are.

6 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'm interested in people's views on William. I think the reason he doesn't get much flack is because he keeps a low profile. He isn't lecturing people about political issues like Pa-pa, or whining about how hard done to his is like Hewitt. 

He may have inherited his Gran's trait of keeping things quiet, but you get the impression that still waters run deep. I can't judge what his views are.

he supports villa but so does tom hanks lol

• Haha 1