Taking the frequency of a newborn and listening to that sound, reverses aging (Dr Peter Gariaev)

13 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I have used a number of them effectively, as have many others. That channel has a good reputation.

I haven't been through them all as I didn't need them all. I only use the ones which apply to my needs.

Why would I use them all?

Forget the music, it's about the frequencies.

It's fine if you don't want to listen, no one is forcing you. You've got your opinion and I have mine. 

Do you have any literature or scientific proof that these video are of any benefit to the human psychic?

Edited by dfjkldoioi

8 hours ago, dfjkldoioi said:

Do you have any literature or scientific proof that these video are of any benefit to the human psychic?

Sigh. Only from personal experience.

Do you think frequencies and the like get the millions of pounds for research spent on them like typical science? Absolutely not. It goes against the system.

All YOU can do is try it out for yourself. It's free, so instead of your close minded questions, do the research yourself. 

I and many others did and we are happy with the results.

Your comment is pretty close minded and follows the way of the system.

8 hours ago, dfjkldoioi said:

Actually, I need to put this out there.

Just because something has had millions spent to "prove" it's right (in the name of science), then look at the whole covid situation! The "vaccines*..

"Scientific proof said it's safe and effective.." c'mon. Are you really asking such a question on this forum?

30 minutes ago, dfjkldoioi said:

I am! and as of yet, you have given me no proof why this works

How can I possibly give you direct proof???

All you can do is try it yourself.

I am a bigger fan of morphogenetic fields and use them more, but I use DrVirtual7 when I feel I need to.

Edited by allymisfit

7 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

How can I possibly give you direct proof???

All you can do is try it yourself.

I am a bigger fan of morphogenetic fields and use them more, but I use DrVirtual7 when I feel I need to.

So with out doing any research into how listening to these recordings will improve your psychic. You just decided to try them and by luck you benefited; is this right?

If so could you kindly tell us all how you have benefited?

20 minutes ago, dfjkldoioi said:

So with out doing any research into how listening to these recordings will improve your psychic. You just decided to try them and by luck you benefited; is this right?

If so could you kindly tell us all how you have benefited?

I didn't use them to improve my psychic, whatever that's even supposed to mean.

I used them to benefit a number of things. For example, demonic beings that no longer bother me have gone. I have also used fields by Sapien medicine for that.

To elaborate, I was having extreme difficulties with depression. Suicidal, even. I had items in my house moving on their own as if they had been thrown.

Multiple things happened and since I've been using these recordings, they've stopped.

Try thinking of it with a barking dog. A certain frequency will get it to stop.

Same as those frequencies used to deter cars from the garden. 

Frequencies can be used on multiple level beings in this multidimensional space we inhabit.

If you don't believe in these things, that's not my problem. 

Prosperity and luck frequencies have also helped me when I needed them the most.

No, you won't become an instant millionaire, but the impossible no longer remains the impossible.

There's a lot you need to learn about the nature of reality we exist in.

Resistance to believe will hinder your results. You need to have an open mind.

What you truly believe on a subconscious level, ultimately becomes your reality.

Even if you believe it to be so, on a conscious level. It needs to come from your subconscious.

You seem rather closed off, so I think there is a lot of work to do before you start seeing changes.

I highly recommend going onto the Sapien Medicine and follow their "Point of No return" stack. You'll see what I mean, when you do.

In regards to morphogenetic fields, I benefit immensely from them.

You must be consistent and use them over a long period of time if you want permanent results.

For instant help, such as the Sapien Medicine pain relief field, try it next time you have a headache.  It is free. You need to play it multiple times.

I could go on endlessly about the results I have had from these. Even my mum's dog, my own daughter. 

My nails and hair grew much faster and stronger than ever before, my vocal range has increased, the pain relief field works so incredibly well within minutes..there are so many different things these types of videos have done for me. 

If you start feeling unwell, find a field for it and you're golden.

Furthermore, why don't you check out forums related to these topics? You'll see many testimonials. 

You really do just need to try it for yourself. As I say, it's free. You don't even need to be focusing on them when they're playing. As long as they're playing from a speaker (you can wash your dishes, cleaning your house etc.) Then it works. As long as you can hear the sounds. It doesn't need to be loud either. 

Just try it.

That's all I can say.

I was skeptical initially too, but after trying it out, reading testimonials and desperately needing help, I stuck with them. It paid off, immensely.

If you have or know anyone with a medical condition, try using a field in their presence and see what happens.

I forgot to note - start slow. Don't overwhelm your system with too many as this can make you feel very drained.

A mistake many of us make when we first get into them.

Here's the forum, you'll find it of great benefit if you're curious - https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/

Edited by allymisfit
Forgot to note

6 minutes ago, dfjkldoioi said:

Sorry I though the topic of conversation just prior to you posting the link was about finding methods of improving one's psychic

Aah, no worries. For me, it was to stop those demonic attacks.

I'm sorry if I came across rude. I am regularly ridiculed for my interest in these subjects. They really do help, I can assure you.

If you want to improve one of your Clair's, Sapien Medicine can also help with that! https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/psychic-development-questions/2260

Lots of useful information there. 

I haven't been using those particular fields as I focus mainly on health and skincare/keeping young.

But I will say, I have noticed that when I think of someone, I'll hear from them and synchronicities are full on. Repeating numbers, reading words and hearing them externally from something completely different.

Stuff like that. Nothing else really, but it would be interesting to hear how those fields could benefit as they seem to have done for some.

Nothing is impossible on this planet :) or matrix...whatever we are a part of 😁

23 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Try thinking of it with a barking dog. A certain frequency will get it to stop.

I did not relise that!

23 hours ago, allymisfit said:

my vocal range has increased,

I though this was done though physical exercises and not mental

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dfjkldoioi said:

I did not relise that!

I though this was done though physical exercises and not mental

Absolutely, I have been a singer for the majority of my life. I had a 2 1/2 octave range but it's increased to 3. 

I practice on the daily and using Sapiens vocal range increaser, as well as the "throat and chords" (I know it sounds like it should be cords, but it's all in the description.) Damn, it worked so quickly! I haven't used it so much since as I don't want to overwhelm my system as I already use a number of other fields. But that one worked pretty well :)

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

I practice on the daily and using Sapiens vocal range increaser, as well as the "throat and chords"

Dont know who or what Sapiens is. But I though the exercises where best done on sirens; bridging the bridge and passaggio break. Or at worse failing that 3 or 5 tone scales

5 hours ago, dfjkldoioi said:

Dont know who or what Sapiens is. But I though the exercises where best done on sirens; bridging the bridge and passaggio break. Or at worse failing that 3 or 5 tone scales

Indeed! But you CAN also do it with Sapien medicine. 

I have been a trained singer for years 😉

Your anatomy can only take you so far sometimes. 

Even Floor Jansen (possibly the best female singer of today) has just over a 3 octave range. However, this does not determine if you're a good singer or not. It's all to do with the technique afterall.

Unfortunately sirens can only get you so far. If it was the be all and end all, I would have a 10 octave range by now 🤣

You seem pretty skeptical about everything. Time to leave the ego behind and open your mind to the possibilities of your existence! I think you'll feel a brand new person.

Edited by allymisfit
  • Thanks 1

,home made brass strung Irish harp mainly 

I find A at 332 Hertz pitch  and therefore d note pitched to that following Pyphagoras tuning in 5s and 4s seems right somehow or in tune with Schumann earth  frequency of 7.83herz @

I was encouraged  that thatSapien medicine above seems be harmonious , D  in that !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Talorgan said:

,home made brass strung Irish harp mainly 

I find A at 332 Hertz pitch  and therefore d note pitched to that following Pyphagoras tuning in 5s and 4s seems right somehow or in tune with Schumann earth  frequency of 7.83herz @

I was encouraged  that thatSapien medicine above seems be harmonious , D  in that !

So you are in between E and F and above middle C. Is this the thing I hear about the natural sound frequancy being lower then the given frequancy we where told at school is much better? Are you stringing your instument to the natural E then?

At moment ( long moment/ years) I tune G to a tuner set at 432herz (for a ) 

And then tune all other notes by Pyphagoras tuning to that note eg so a is @432

Yes going by 440 Herz  modern set pitch it is all bit flat pitched but as long as in tune with itself resonates 

The question is whether it resonates better with everything else at 432 or not

I like it ? Or tuned even lower to 415 or417 Hertz sometimes which is even flatter 

Although some say doesn't matter 

Edited by Talorgan

On 9/17/2022 at 3:17 PM, TheConsultant said:

https://wavegenetics.org/en/services/ - more on Peter Gariaev and Vladimir Poponin work.

So I final got round to reading all of there site and contacting them, hear is the brooucher they sent back

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/cf901c92bb5ba3e5d04126cd731af33920221108051220/96135b14ff1b36571dd4f8c432fb0dff20221108051243/fe9520?trk=TRN_TDL_01&utm_campaign=TRN_TDL_01&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sendgrid

https://we.tl/t-ym50CO1a5I