Taking the frequency of a newborn and listening to that sound, reverses aging (Dr Peter Gariaev)

30 minutes ago, lake said:

I am sure that I recall reading a 'blog' post, of a type, on an internet website which held interesting information .... I will try to 'find' it again as it should fit well within this thread!

Just searched old archives of 'blog' posts/information and am happy to say that I found the first 'blog' post :)

I think that there was about 40-50 blog posts about frequency .... will try to find the rest as the site nolonger exists!

~~~~

What I am about to say may already have been said elsewhere, there is a vast swathe of interested and intrigued people and I cannot quite believe it has taken me this long. IF this information is new, like anything do not believe a word I say until you verify it for yourself elsewhere.

ALL wireless communication is harmful. <---- FULL STOP.  Love you all, the end. But no, I am going to expand upon that and explain it as simply as I possibly can as for everyone to understand it as easily as possible.

Why do we feel heat from the sun? Is it because its burning up to 27 million degrees fahrenheit? Absolutely unequivocally nothing to do with its apparent temperature and 100% due to wavelengths that it emits in the infrared spectrum of the greater and ALL important electromagnetic spectrum. Now, EVERYTHING in the known universe is electromagnetism, particle physicists, CERN, billions of dollars of infrastructure, some scientists entire lives are dedicated to it, including people such as Brian Cox are wasting there time. Once you understand the connection between consciousness and creation you realise that quite a lot modern science is utter drivvle, remember who funds it? Remember their buddies and their agendas? Its not all bollocks of course, we aren't THAT dumb, yet......

Yet we supposedly dont know what gravity is? Well we do, its electrical, where there is electricity there is magnetism and gravity is a mechanism within the electrical universe that we live in. People talk about Zero Point Energy, this is WITHIN the electromagnetic spectrum, it is merely an oscillation of a particular frequency, I believe 40 to 100 times greater than the oscillation rate of the gamma ray.

It is not news to you that we are indeed all beings of frequency. My background being in sound which seems entirely unrelated to the electromagneticm spectrum, but not when you take in to account for wave propagation, being how a wave moves or more specifically HOW a wave moves THROUGH a medium.

"Entrainment has been used to refer to the process of mode locking of coupled driven oscillators, which is the process whereby two interacting oscillating systems, which have different periods when they function independently, assume a common period. The two oscillators may fall into synchrony, but other phase relationships are also possible."

WE ALL OSCILLATE. WE ALL GIVE OFF FREQUENCY, WE ALL CAN AFFECT EVERYTHING WITH OUR OSCILLATIONS. Modern science would have you believe its pheromones, psychologically important for survival, etc etc etc. No, no, modern science likes to overcomplicate some very simple things, with true knowledge sprinkled in along the way of course, there are just far greater controllers and factors than which we are taught. Concsiousness IS A SINGULARITY. THERE IS ONE! When we enter higher states of consciousness through meditation, breathing exercises, playing an instrument etc, we are tapping in to a pool or frequency of all consciousness. It is ONE.

1.jpeg.ce3622b46eb4e0a4bd7a859dfb7d764a.jpeg

The world of Physics is FAR more spiritual than particle physicists or academia would like you to believe, in fact the best and mostly forgotten scientists throughout recorded history thought outside the box, isn't that the point? Is it coincidence that these people died alone in a prison cell with funding cut, publicly humiliated and left to die penniless? Again, no. If the powers that be didn't constantly control what we can and cannot know we would have woken up a long time ago. Knowledge has gotten out to the masses whilst being publicly humiliated and yet they still around playing their instrument of truth all over the world not batting an eyelid, that is determination and power we all have, a lot of people don't have to dive in to it and so we do not know we have it. We are only able to love as deeply as we love ourselves, we can only feel the depth of emotions we allow ourselves to feel. Any coincidence that we never learn emotional regulation? Is it a weapon therefore to humilliate people or organisations that are FOR our awakening? When you think about public relations as a job and what I am saying surrounding consciousness, you will understand the larger expanded idea I am getting at here.

Anyhow, the biggest lie in the telecommuncations world is that non-ionizing radiation is harmless. And when you say it outloud it kind of makes sense, radiation that isn't strong enough to heat material, thus potentially causing damage is safe. But what if it gets far far far far darker? 

Suffice it to say, we can be entrained behaviourally.  I am only going to continue down this path if its new, wanted information.

Now, to put a bit of light on to this horrendous awakening and topic of control, just know this, WE ARE ALL ONE! Everything else is illusion. Read about projection (psychology), remember that we are one and then reevaluate everything, we live very differently once we know the truth!

~~~~

I will try to find part 2!

• Thanks 2

Just now, lake said:

Really???

What a shock .... You must have read the same 'blog' site I did!

Yes, been here for a long time. So that 'blog' wasn't deleted? feel free to put it back up it was very good.

Although 'Zero point' is not within the EM spectrum as far as I am aware! So its not all based in tangible information.

Edited by TheConsultant

Just now, lake said:

Well I can stop 'looking' for the remaining 'blog' posts if you wish?

you can do as you like, although the blog was very good from memory so if you accidently put it back on here that would be an interesting resource to look through again. Outside of that, good information is good information to the people that understand it. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 9:28 AM, john from Yorkshire said:

why would anyone want to live 1000 years? I am 63 and I've had enough already!

. We can have many many lifetimes and the aim is to refine our spirit until we become pure and can re-enter our true home in the spirit realm. We are spirits having human experiences for a short time.

Dear John

I understand where you are coming form; who the fk would want to come to this scumy [email protected]@ty little planet in the first place right; What am I doing hear? kill your self and get the hell out of hear before it gets any worse! But hold one one moment...

What if we where all in a reincarnation cycle trap, that everytime you die or leave the body, you enter the spirit world then remember everything then you are sucked back in to relive another life on earth and you forget everything again and have to start again then you die and re remember everything and so on and so on. You are not learning how to brake the trap in the human body side of things

So when they talk about the anunnaki living for something like 3500 years and creating us, manipulating out jeans and other stuff so we only like a fraction of what we should. imagine living 100+ years, what you could learn in such time, stuff they do not want us to learn and that is to break the trap, become more powerfull then them and take our freedoms back

On 10/10/2022 at 2:46 PM, lake said:

At 0.38min he quotes
However if you manage to do that then you will be young forever and you will live very long at least for 1000 years like the biblical elders
like Shem, Ham, Hafet and there father Noah

Any one came across this in the Bible, or was it one of the chapters they dicided to remove?

Did they actully use this tecnology to do this?

• Like 2

On 10/10/2022 at 5:02 PM, lake said:

Yes I agree .... it is worthy of thought .... and information!

I am sure that I recall reading a 'blog' post, of a type, on an internet website which held interesting information .... I will try to 'find' it again as it should fit well within this thread!

I recall that this banned Ted talk was included in that 'blog' website!

interesting video!

Russell Targ a physicist of Stamford research institute, investigating psychic abilities. Worked for the CIA, defence intelligence agency, NASA and many many more

at 7.08 he quotes

He is in his lab 1973 with Patt Price Is using a ESP teaching machine that teaches one psychic abilities And today that game is available as a free app called "ESP trainer"

at 21.58

Ingo Swarn tought us all how to do remote viewings. If you google "remote viewing" you will find more then 2 million pages dealing with remove viewing

at 27.16

On google there any many people teaching you how to do remote viewing, they all can teach you to do remote viewing, remote viewing is easy to do, I have a chapter in my book where if you work with a friend you can quickly become physic! Remote viewing is a natural ability.

(27.57) at the end of our program right after I left I formed a organization called "Delphi associates" we where using remote viewing to forecast similar futures. We did nine forecasts on weather or not Silvers would go up a little, up a lot or down a little, down a lot, all 9 forecasts where correct, we made $129K which was a lot of money in the 1980s

Any one know anyone that has tried this?

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 1:45 AM, dfjkldoioi said:

interesting video!

Russell Targ a physicist of Stamford research institute, investigating psychic abilities. Worked for the CIA, defence intelligence agency, NASA and many many more

at 7.08 he quotes

He is in his lab 1973 with Patt Price Is using a ESP teaching machine that teaches one psychic abilities And today that game is available as a free app called "ESP trainer"

at 21.58

Ingo Swarn tought us all how to do remote viewings. If you google "remote viewing" you will find more then 2 million pages dealing with remove viewing

at 27.16

On google there any many people teaching you how to do remote viewing, they all can teach you to do remote viewing, remote viewing is easy to do, I have a chapter in my book where if you work with a friend you can quickly become physic! Remote viewing is a natural ability.

(27.57) at the end of our program right after I left I formed a organization called "Delphi associates" we where using remote viewing to forecast similar futures. We did nine forecasts on weather or not Silvers would go up a little, up a lot or down a little, down a lot, all 9 forecasts where correct, we made $129K which was a lot of money in the 1980s

Any one know anyone that has tried this?

I'm would be interested in trying this psychic phenomenon out as a training experiment to see if I can learn the ability to gain psychic powers and hence (apart from making a quick buck on the London Stock Exchange in Silver LOL!) unlock the trap!

If you had watched the above video. And in the above quote I have pointed out the highlights from the video and for this

The 3 main areas they describe as training platforms are

1. ESP trainer (app for your yuppie smart phone)

2. Remote viewings using google (however I dont see this being a google hunch; as of last time I remember hearing the phrase of remote viewings was with an estate agent using there youtube channel to do video viewings on properties they had for sale/let in the middle of lockdown!)

3. Buy and read Russell Targs book and read the chapter on remote viewings

Edited by dfjkldoioi

On 10/10/2022 at 5:02 PM, lake said:

Yes I agree .... it is worthy of thought .... and information!

I recall that this banned Ted talk was included in that 'blog' website!

Am stealing this for the Ingo Swann thread . Thanks!!

On 10/21/2022 at 12:04 AM, dfjkldoioi said:

At 0.38min he quotes
However if you manage to do that then you will be young forever and you will live very long at least for 1000 years like the biblical elders
like Shem, Ham, Hafet and there father Noah

Any one came across this in the Bible, or was it one of the chapters they dicided to remove?

Did they actully use this tecnology to do this?

I believe the oldest age of a human in the bible was Methusaleh at 969 although a lot of bible stories seem to point to people living a lot longer then I don't recall any mention of anyone older than Methusaleh although happy to be corrected. Also don't recall any mention of sound healing unless you count Jesus's voice calling to Lazarus. There is mention of sound and vibration being used as a weapon in the walls of Jericho story.

Edited by kj35

3 minutes ago, kj35 said:

I believe the oldest and if s human in the bible was Methusaleh at 969 although a lot of bible stories seem to point to people living a lot longer then I don't recall any mention of anyone older than Methusaleh although happy to be corrected. Also don't recall any mention of sound healing unless you count Jesus's voice calling to Lazarus. There is mention of sound and vibration bring used as a weapon in the walls of Jericho story.

Some strange technology like the levitating Ark of Covenant and according to Laurence Gardner ,monotonic gold 

or something else perhaps sound frequencies too

6 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Some strange technology like the levitating Ark of Covenant and according to Laurence Gardner ,monotonic gold 

or something else perhaps sound frequencies too

I did think later that the whole thing starts with god speaking the world into existence 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, kj35 said:

I did think later that the whole thing starts with god speaking the world into existence 

Word as in Logos / reason

planning 

Of course we can see these old mythological allogorical characters as mishmash of older myths too like Sumerians 

Edited by Talorgan

I intend watching all the videos posted here so thanks all for posting.

It makes me think of the singing bowls that I read about a long time ago...

https://www.asiabuddhisttours.com/7-amazing-healing-benefits-of-singing-bowl-therapy/

...which have been used historically for healing, but other things, like aiding astral travel. When you have read so very may wide ranging books over the years it's easy to forget the details.

It's all worth exploring these health / rejuvination benefits but I'm also wondering if it can be utilised to combat the secret weaponary that utilises negative frequencies for nefarious purposes like mind control (and maybe 5G). I'm just thinking out loud on that but believe it's possible that we have tools at our disposal to protect ourselves, which we don't have much knowledge off.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I intend watching all the videos posted here so thanks all for posting.

It makes me think of the singing bowls that I read about a long time ago...

https://www.asiabuddhisttours.com/7-amazing-healing-benefits-of-singing-bowl-therapy/

...which have been used historically for healing, but other things, like aiding astral travel. When you have read so very may wide ranging books over the years it's easy to forget the details.

It's all worth exploring these health / rejuvination benefits but I'm also wondering if it can be utilised to combat the secret weaponary that utilises negative frequencies for nefarious purposes like mind control (and maybe 5G). I'm just thinking out loud on that but believe it's possible that we have tools at our disposal to protect ourselves, which we don't have much knowledge off.

Be interesting to know what frequencies they use/used for eg bowls ,chants ,instruments 

I find 332hertz or( even 315,317) more calming than concert pitch for note A ,(all other notes following Pythagoras modes)

332 supposedly harmonious with Earth's Schumann frequency [email protected]

Therefore I wonder whether average new born baby frequency changes over time?

Also whether it is changes over time or in conjunction with other environmental technologies or even  cosmic changes ( whether cosmic changes are interrupted by technology and whether can be brought back into sync ?

But frequency is fascinating eg light colour ,sound ,etc

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1