Taking the frequency of a newborn and listening to that sound, reverses aging (Dr Peter Gariaev)

If you watch one of DI videos from a few years back

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YWz9yCTsMcXG/

He talks about a Russian Doctor who I can not spell he name so I can not do an internet search on him. But what he states is that you listen to the frequency of your self when you where born everyday and it reverses the ageing process

I know this scientist is dead now but dose anyone know how to spell his name and where to find his work?

At 2.10 in the video quotes

The passing of a Russian scientist call Dr Peter Galleeho (dont know how to spell his name) quoted in David Ickes books

At 11.00 in the video

Is it possible to live 1000 years, yes he said

1. Take the stem cells from umbilical cord of a person new board child as well as the tissue from the placenta. Next he would read the information from those tissues readings with a laser then he would translate this information into a sound, a frequency and record it on an mp3 to be listened to the person every day

2. He spoke of the common them, that we live in a holographic information world and this data is available everywhere. He states that he has the technology to address the holographic person. This is done by reading a new borns holographic information and translating it to an old person or ill person allowing them to regenerate, recover and even reverse the ageing process.

At 17.40 in the video he quotes

If you can take basically a frequency recording that what he talks about of a new born childs energy field in a form that it was meant to be and it can change very quickly if you born into a family that treats you horrible. Then your field is going to be distorted very early in your life. How these physical and emotional problems can stem from a child head coz the impact on the field of the way you brought them up. So what he is saying is if you can take a recording of the field that it was meant to be then you turn it into sound a frequency of course and you listen to that and what you are doing when you listen to it and what you are doing when you listen to it you are having that frequency impact with your bodies field. So by listening to that every day your original blue print is healing and harmonising the various distortions in the field that daily life brings about and as long as that field is in its balanced harmonious form that you can go on living forever

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• lake changed the title to Taking the frequency of a newborn and listening to that sound, reverses aging (Dr Peter Gariaev)
On 9/17/2022 at 3:17 PM, TheConsultant said:

https://wavegenetics.org/en/services/ - more on Peter Gariaev and Vladimir Poponin work.

Why has the doctors name been edited in both body and title?

Because I do not know how to spell his name. But thanks for amending it as I am now able to use his name in the search box and thanks for posting those 2 links; I will read them later when I have time

• Like 1

On 9/17/2022 at 12:57 PM, TheConsultant said:

Frequency is information and information is frequency. 

I read a book which I thought I was going to laugh at but it turns out is based in something very real https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tuning-Human-Biofield-Healing-Vibrational/dp/1620552469

Thanks for posting, very interesting.

Did you actully buy that book? How dose it differ from Dr Peter Gariaev's work?

Dose she actully use the  frequency of that person as they where a new born or dose she use the same frequency for everyone?

Dose the book mention that the tequniue will reverse again?

Thanks

I do own that book yes, that book is speaking of pure tones from tuning forks and healing a non-physical aspect of oneself. Gariaev is discussing using the resonance emanating from the physical body turned in to sound to heal physical aspects of the body. Both can do both. I believe that disharmony/disease/illness/aging are aspects of one another and over time the body will return to the state it is in environmentally and emotionally speaking so not necessarily a reversal, but more a continuation depending on outside factors. Gariaev has done extensive work. David Wilcock did a few episodes entirely on Gariaevs work, the Russians took German scientists after world war 2 and predominantly used them for healing, health and such, USA took them and used them for destruction.

Here are a listing of his episodes:
https://thetvdb.com/series/wisdom-teachings/allseasons/official

Gariaevs work pops up throughout the seasons specifically dedicated episodes synopsis below.

"If all of life exists as patterns of light within a quantum matrix, then a slight shift in frequency could lead to a genetic transformation of a species. David Wilcock provides us with an updated theory of evolution which makes Darwin’s notions obsolete We explore: • That all of life exists, first as a template in the quantum field, then precipitates into biological forms • How the genetic structures, which form specific species, can be modified with light • Everything needed for biological life can be stored, fractally, in one photon • The work of Dr. Peter Gariaev and Dr. Dzang Kangeng answering the proverbial question of which came first, the chicken or the egg"

"
In this episode, David Wilcock focuses on how we can harness the universal energy that makes DNA and use it for healing. Highlighting the work of Dr. Peter Gariaev and A.B. Burlokov, David shows us how light not only heals, but how it can be used to harm as well. Discover how to protect yourself from the damaging negative thoughts of others and how to promote healing in yourself and the world"

It is a fascinating subject. 

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, dfjkldoioi said:

But did your book indicate that it would reveres ageing, or just healing?

Healing, although realigning any aspect of self to your original "blueprint" is anti-aging in some respects. The Gariaev stuff is anti-aging at the DNA, RNA, ATP, Mitochondrial, telomere, cellular level. He also worked on aspects that would overlap with that book, but for the sciencey stuff look at Gariaev, for the play around with at home level, give the book a read although there are probably more closely linked books to Gariaevs work you can play around with too!

Edited by TheConsultant

6 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Healing, although realigning any aspect of self to your original "blueprint" is anti-aging in some respects. The Gariaev stuff is anti-aging at the DNA, RNA, ATP, Mitochondrial, telomere, cellular level. He also worked on aspects that would overlap with that book, but for the sciencey stuff look at Gariaev, for the play around with at home level, give the book a read although there are probably more closely linked books to Gariaevs work you can play around with too!

Then on that note, I dont think I will achieve as much from the book then Gariaevs work on the face of it.

I had a look at that web site you posted above about Gariaevs work. And they are saying they offer a service where you send in a photo of your self as a baby and they can get the frequency for you from that. Personally sound to good to be true and you might end up buying the emperor's new cloths and catching covid!

35 minutes ago, dfjkldoioi said:

Then on that note, I dont think I will achieve as much from the book then Gariaevs work on the face of it.

I had a look at that web site you posted above about Gariaevs work. And they are saying they offer a service where you send in a photo of your self as a baby and they can get the frequency for you from that. Personally sound to good to be true and you might end up buying the emperor's new cloths and catching covid!

I have zero clue if that website is actually run by Gariaev or associates so go with caution 🤔 I just used it as a resource to read a few bits and bobs, learn about these things on your own and try a few things here and there on your own, also feel free to ask me anything related and see if I can be of some help. 

Edited by TheConsultant

On 9/22/2022 at 8:01 PM, TheConsultant said:

I have zero clue if that website is actually run by Gariaev or associates so go with caution 🤔 I just used it as a resource to read a few bits and bobs, learn about these things on your own and try a few things here and there on your own, also feel free to ask me anything related and see if I can be of some help. 

Ok thanks! I will read a little more from there web site and post back before making any decisions

38 minutes ago, dfjkldoioi said:

Ok thanks! I will read a little more from there web site and post back before making any decisions

Not a problem, all depends on what you are trying to achieve? I would have started a thread entirely on healing if it didn't overlap with signed non disclosure agreements. But the nuts and bolts are laid about in various threads I have posted in. 

Had another look at the site (so much to read in so little time)

But from this link

https://wavegenetics.org/en/matritsy-garyaeva/

at the bottom of the page

I think this is more about what your book is doing about self healing rather then reverse the ageing proccess

Did you actully practice anything in the book or just read it?

----------------

Studio Wave Relax

Studio WaveRelax (.. WaveRelax- wave relaxation) invites you to classes using IWT methodology.
Information-wave therapy (IVT) – it is the relaxation of the body with the help of sounds of a certain frequency and vibrations, relaxing the body and restoring the psycho-emotional state of a person, which improves mood, metabolism and increased vitality. Classes at the WaveRelax studio are an excellent addition to the procedures at the IVC(information-wave capsule) and IEP(information and energy pyramid), as well as to individual listening to matrices.
In conjunction with “lungs” meditations, as well as breathing and physical exercises, the IWT method allows you to start the processes of internal self-regulation in the human body.
Positive affirmations and positive attitude, achieved in the process of classes help to concentrate thoughts and emotions, influencing psychosomatics, due to which there is a state of internal balance and harmony with the outside world, awakening inner strength, necessary to overcome life's obstacles and achieve your goals.
The ICT is based on the sound matrices of the doctor of biological sciences Petr Garyaev, which is a system of sounds, reminiscent of the sound of sea waves and radio interference, recorded at special frequencies, harmonious with one's own vibrations. This resonance explains the ability of sounds to activate different areas of the brain., responsible for thinking, emotional background and life mood in general. There is a conscious active work with matrices through deep, psychological work with your inner world .
The main goal of ICT classes – learn the art of self-regulation, reveal the hidden potential and activate the vital resources of the body for the benefit of your health and longevity. Our thoughts, words and actions create waves and vibrations of a specific quality and property in the surrounding space, and it is this ability of a person that completely determines his internal state (state of mind and body) . After all, even the state of happiness in most cases does not depend on, where are we, what is happening to us, what is our social status, happiness is determined by our thoughts, what we think about at the moment, what wave are we on. The mental structure of the human brain is like an antenna, receiving a signal from the outside world and it just needs to be properly configured.
Mental abilities of the brain (work at the level of thought forms), when properly activated, allow us to expand our consciousness and program the body at the gene level for self-healing, therefore the power of thought and sound are capable of “to create miracles”.
Man at 70% – 80% consists of water and his body absorbs information like a sponge, both from the external and from the internal environment, writing it at the molecular level in DNA cells. The memory of water is manifested in its ability to be structured. Water molecules under the influence of various sound vibrations form structures, which store information about “heard”. Known, that vibrations propagate well in a liquid medium, therefore, every cell of the body responds to the movement of sound waves and enters into resonance, due to which the healing effect occurs.
Matrix Sound Synchronization, thoughtforms, speech apparatus through pronunciation “alive” words (letters, syllables, phrases in various genres ( poems, mantras, etc.…)) are able to unleash a huge life potential in the body and launch a self-regulation program.
As we know, each human organ is tuned to a certain frequency.. There is also a system of correspondence of chakras or energy centers to different frequencies.. That is, literally each chakra sounds on a certain note.. In this way, we can attune different energy centers with certain sounds and activate the energy of different energy centers. Modern research confirms these phenomena..
Its useful to note, what exactly is the Russian language and Sanskrit, which is similar in many respects to it (ancient indian language, means -“perfect”) are the most figurative and high-vibration speech in the world. Having very high vibrations, Russian letters and words have a healing power., so they can be called “alive”. We had a case “alive” words spoken on water make it healing, after all, it was not in vain that our ancestors healed the soul and body “alive” water, remember Russian fairy tales.
And of course, the wonderful lines of the writer Ivan Turgenev:
“In the days of doubt, in the days of painful reflections on the fate of my Motherland, - you are my only support and support, oh great, Mighty, Truthful and Free Russian language! But you can't believe, lest such a language be given to the Great Nation!”

In addition to matrices, in the process of training, soothing and relaxing music is also used with components of various musical instruments - hanga., drinking cups, beat the bells, flutes, etc., sounds of nature and space, that have a beneficial effect on human health, exerting a harmonizing effect not only on the nervous, but all systems as a whole.

During the classes at the WaveRelax studio, you will be able to:

– learn the art of self-regulation
– get rid of stress, depression, balance the emotional background
- get rid of anxiety and self-doubt
- Relieve tension in muscles and body, removing energy blocks and stagnation in the body
- strengthen the work of the nervous, endocrine, immune and other body systems
- restore broken harmony at the cellular level and increase vitality
-go through a mental transformation and a complete renewal through a reassessment of life values, getting rid of old stereotypes of thinking and behavior, through a new level of awareness and understanding

It is not possible to give a guarantee of getting rid of any serious diseases and health problems., but such a possibility is not excluded and quite probable. Everything will depend on the resource capabilities of your body., effort and desire to be healthy and happy person!

The most important mental structure of a person is the Word.
"Spiritual body" is that, without which man would be a simple bag of meat and bones. It turned out, that the DNA nucleotide sequence is speech-like. We all come from the genetic apparatus (of a Rod (Genus)). The genetic apparatus builds DNA phrases. No wonder our ancestors knew it under the name Rod (that is, Gene). Under it, the Rod, Nature.
Everything is built by Thought. Everything is reasonable. Everything has a memory.Peter Garyaev

• 2 weeks later...

why would anyone want to live 1000 years? I am 63 and I've had enough already! Life is hard work and according to my research, which is extensive, is merely a learning process. We can have many many lifetimes and the aim is to refine our spirit until we become pure and can re-enter our true home in the spirit realm. We are spirits having human experiences for a short time. I know none of this can be proved "scientifically". Is this more likely to be the result of how science has been narrowed to only take in gross material matter? Scientism is a belief system and not a rigorous attempt to find truth. It used to be, but not anymore. Science Inc. If it can be used to kill or make obscene amounts of money it's fact, if not it's conspiracy. My view? All bollocks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2022 at 9:28 AM, john from Yorkshire said:

Scientism is a belief system and not a rigorous attempt to find truth

Decades of 'scientists' following where the funding is, the problem we have is that the true scientific minds who want to dive in to truth wherever they find it are often deluded in to thinking they do not understand things, do not get funding and most likely are not able to self-fund. As following the funding stems from the perspective of orthodox, or as you call it, scientism. It merely plays a role in maintaining the status quo.

We could have been off of fossil fuels decades ago - who gains the most? Who gained the most during covid19? Who funds scientism? Who wishes to have a one world government? 

The answer is always the same, ultimately a very small group.

1 hour ago, lake said:

Maybe it's the truthr?

As everything is vibrating and everything entrains over time yes you could argue all diagnostics have the ability to harm or heal someone just on their inherent frequency, more mechanisms of action at play but certainly worthy of thought.

48 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

As everything is vibrating and everything entrains over time yes you could argue all diagnostics have the ability to harm or heal someone just on their inherent frequency, more mechanisms of action at play but certainly worthy of thought.

Yes I agree .... it is worthy of thought .... and information!

I am sure that I recall reading a 'blog' post, of a type, on an internet website which held interesting information .... I will try to 'find' it again as it should fit well within this thread!

I recall that this banned Ted talk was included in that 'blog' website!

• Like 1

Interesting, shame he bothered spending a single second on 'to the stars academy' though as that was mason a front for yet more bollocks. But his work was very respected and they discovered a lot during those 20-30 years it was publicly acknowledged and funded work. Ties in with the CIA brain hemisphere documents I posted elsewhere.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Interesting, shame he bothered spending a single second on 'to the stars academy' though as that was mason front for yet more bollocks. But his work was very respected and they discovered a lot during those 20-30 years it was publicly acknowledged and funded work. Ties in with the CIA brain hemisphere documents.

Sorry is this in reply to my post? 

If so then I guess that you already know of and have watched the video posted as it is 30 mins long?